It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction, UFO's, Extraterrestrials, Discussion.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Skeptic

What about the 'UFO' that landed in a secluded part of Africa next to a school some ten years ago or so.. This has been well documented with interviews then and now years later..
I forget the names and places but i'm sure you can research this! ..or not

All though you can write alot, make sure that what you do write is factual.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

The old bait and switch..

You asked for abduction stories from around the world. They have been provided. The reason the accounts differ is the saem reason that accounts of EVERYTHING from different cultures differ.

Each culture has unique associative experiences that allow their brains to react a certain way to stimuli.

A dog, for instance. In the United States, children's books say a dog says "Bark" or "Bow-Wow" or even "Ruff", but that same dog in Spain says "Gaua-gaua".

They say 'vow-vow' in Danish.
They say 'ouah-ouah' in French.
They say 'wan-wan' in Japanese.

Edit: Maybe not the BEST examples of the differences.. but you understand my point)

Surely you aren't going to suggest that dogs around the world speak different dialects depending on where they live.. are you?

The truth is each human has his own experience and that experience is flavored by his culture (hence all of the differing accounts of what a dog says.. and that is just a SMALL sampling). I would suspect the findings if every single account was exactly the same worldwide, as NOTHING is exactly the same from culture to culture.

Am I saying that alien abductions are real? Hardly. All I am saying is that your argument is not valid, as abduction accounts DO come from all over the world and many of them, while the details are sketchy, share similar characteristics.

It points to a social construct more than an off world entity in my opinion. Like the Bigfoot constructs that persist all over the world. Many cultures have them with very little to no eveidence that they exist.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Skeptic
So where is that physical evidence?

Where is the DNA?
I have been investigating for quite sometime now.

you've done enough investigation ? LOL
DO you know that the Greys can erase Abductees memory?
what's mind control?
Done enough research?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by Master_Skeptic
So where is that physical evidence?

Where is the DNA?
I have been investigating for quite sometime now.

you've done enough investigation ? LOL
DO you know that the Greys can erase Abductees memory?
what's mind control?
Done enough research?

Psst.. do YOU know that the aliens can erase memories? Of course not.

And to address Master_Skeptic,

Why does there have to be DNA evidence? I think the -lack- of DNA evidence almost surely leads us away from human abducters, doesn't it? I mean, IF someone is being abducted, and they are doing it at the rate you or the rest of the thread has suggested, SOMEONE would have messed up and left his DNA evidence behind.

So, where is the HUMAN DNA evidence that suggests that humans are abducting other humans?

To my knowledge, there isn't anymore human DNA found than there has been Alien DNA, if ET actually even has DNA, which I seriously doubt.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
6700 people and not a piece of cloth, skin, hair, or whatever??? Because abductees can't get them!!! Of billions of people do you expect everybody was to be prepared to be abducted and carry with them a knife all the time so they can slice a piece off of an alien to bring as proof? Of course they had videos and photo evidences too but once shown they are immediately called fake by you skeptics.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

The reason I used grey as an example...is because someone had stated that greys are a world wide phenomenon. I wasn't clear about what I wanted before...sorry about that. Yes there are abductions from around the world...and the alien you imagine purely depends on where you are from. WHAT I WANT IS THESE SUPPOSED STORIES OF GREYS ABDUCTING EVERYONE FROM EVERY CONTINTENT. WHEN THEY CANNOT FIND THESE STORIES THEN THIS SHOULD SHOW THAT GREYS ARE BASED ON A NORTH AMERICAN FANTASY.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Skeptic

Many cases have shown tracking chips or implants are put in humanes. All that have been tested show not of this world materials used to make them. Also I have have been takin since I have been 5 years old now 41 , I have never be able to bring, take or record any of my abductions.Most cases are like this, I wanted no part of this, but it has been a part of my life. I quess it is up to the person to fiqure out if it is real or not. Faith in god, Faith in the Aliens? , know one has never seen "GOD", many have see Aliens , but we still believe in "GOD" and it plays a big part of all humane life. So who are you to say if they are real or not. Logic will tell us we need proof, Faith will help us find it. We should believe more than we allow are selfs to see, just maybe then a Galatic community will show them selfs of "GOD" will show up.Or nothing will happen, the world is flat and we are the center of the universe.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I was president of a small UFO and paranormal research group here in Australia for a few years, and even in that one group we had records of hundreds of "abductees".

By the way, I personally think the word abductee is a misnomer, it's a word we use based on our perception of being a "victim" of something.

One particular case, a woman was abducted from her home at night in full view of her husband who could not move, was imobilized by some external means. His wife was gone for 4 hours, and re-appeared dazed and confused near a beachside town almost 1,000 kilometres (630 miles) away from her home. The Police investigating her disappearance and reappearance there could not understand how she travelled that distance in such a short time!

I was taken regularly from early childhood to my mid 40's. I was born with Cystic Fibrosis in the lungs and panreas and know that I was assisted through this illness which allowed me to live a close to normal life for almost 50 years, so far.

Yes, I used to be very afraid when they came to me as a small child, but as I grew up I began to see things differently. I understand now that we are not victims and they are not Aliens, we are equal souls choosing different incarnate experiences.

My "abductions" also happened in daylight hours, as we lived in bushland most of the time. The last physical experience I had was about 8 years ago, with what I call a Milky-white Gray.. about 5 feet tall, who was overseeing the activities of a group of the more hive-like little Grays that were working with the other people and children staying in our house that night.

My daughter reported the Visitors to me when she was only 2 years old! She described them perfectly, and was already aware at such a young age of the varieties within the Gray. She is very much attuned to energies, as I am since childhood, and is aware of how she feels when they are going to come to our place, just as I am also.

From my physical experiences, I have learned that there are at least three variants of the little Gray. One form is the Hive-Worker, much like a drone or worker bee. Another variant are quite nasty little critters, in general, with no concern for us or our emotional state when they take samples from us. The last type are more Aware in a spiritual sense, and tend to work with each individual human over the course of their life, as do the taller White Grays.

Now I am probably too old to be of interest to them in a physical sense, yet I do know contact still occurs in a different form with the taller white Grays and some other races. This is most likely agenda based now, as I have been given a lot of information over the years about what is to come on our world... much of it has already happened... and so we work together now to insure we can assist as many people as possible in the very near future.

Sounds crazy I know, but that's the facts I know from direct experience for near on 50 years. Take it or leave it, makes no difference to me my friends.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Tayesin]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If you take a map of the earth and overlay the exact location of all plausable or similar abduction experiances ,you may find that there are clusters of events in specipic geographical areas.Usually at high altitudes and many times near ancient historical or religous sites,these areas have been gathering spot of human beings for thousands of years,the reason for these gatherings [that have happened for thousands of years with intervals between gatherings of thousands of years] is one of need ,we migrate to these areas periodically much like the rest of the land based life forms on earth.We cannot control the planet,we cannot damage the planet by our actions as a species because the planet will be quite happy as a lifeless hulk floating in space,we can only harm ourselves by our behaviour ,but alas the real danger lies in the inability of humanity to forgo our vanity and admit our complete vulnerability to the earths ever changing environments.There is no racial context to abductions because we are all the same species,we are humans ,there are most definately geographical commonalities to abductions that supercede any species variations like color or anything else as superficial as that.Cattle mutilations are also a commonality for a very functional reason related to the ability of certain aspects of bovine genetic material to "bind"with human genetic material in order to facilitate the implant procedure in some way.Think ligases and homologous peptide sequences and if anyone out there even has a clue what Im getting at they will be asking for a more exact anonymos post.I have exact medical terms ect.Viral information can be "held" or "encased"by the genetic material and then released in a way into the genetic or physical aspects of the host.Its why our bodies accept the implants they give us and why we physically and possibly physiologically react to the implants without rejecting them. There are likely other reasons for geographical variances in the concentrations of events,due to more earthly reasons than a genetic [enhancement or manipulation in a negative sense???]agenda--things like weather patterns or conditions,possibly the locations of strong areas on the magnetic grid that we know surrounds our planet,vulnerability to manmade weapons or industrial side effects like high energy fields created by electricity transmission or magnetic interference or draw caused by our actions unknowingly.Our abductors are goverened by the environmental and physical laws of our planet EVEN IF WE DONT FULLY UNDERSTAND THEM ALL YET we can be assured that they are governed by these rules and we can use our knowledge of their physical behaviour to learn about the NATURAL PLANETARY RULES THAT APPLY TO EVERY SPECIES ON EARTH.They are humans from our past anyways,not aliens .We co-exist with them like many races of humans of our species currently do every day.They have an ultimate goal of species survival so we can rest assured that their survival is inextricably linked with our own.A huge earth change is happening right now ,no need to wait ,it will be sudden,it will be global,many governments know and have been preparing for it,plans are already made ,people have been randomly chosen to retreat to massive underground shelters.The massive undergroud facilities are all over the globe and they are real. The species must survive and governments know it.Forget about hysteria over seeing a real alien ,hell everyone is ready for that ,but no one is ready for us to be told about the reality of a natural cataclysmic earth event that is predictable and nearly here.The implants are all about knowledge retention because you see ,counter to what a lot of people believe "it aint a great thing to have been implanted" because that means you will be on the outside of the shelters with the bulk of humanity at crunch time ,you are a seed or a longshot so to speak.And yes we are awakening and heading to high ground in groups.Life is about timing and information.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Hello, I was wondering if you are referring to the work of Susan Clancy when you state:

i have also linked harvard scientists who have studied this phenomenon and have done tests and have made some very good points to counter the abduction phenomenon as just a type of metnal problem.

?

You realize, do you not, that Susan Clancy began her research project with the premise that self-titled abductees were not actually abducted. Her research was about the implantation of memories, not the legitimacy or lack thereof of their experience. I am quite dismayed that this sort of poor science was conducted by an institution as prestigious as Harvard University, but not entirely surprised.

I think that the evolution of the doctoral system has made real, honest research next to impossible, and I say this as someone who has gone through it. The goal is to be published. So science/research has become tightly bound by the constraints of public and peer opinion in, ironically, much the same respect as it used to be bound by Church dogma.

In other words, if you could be laughed or snarked at by your peers for any reason then you shouldn't bother researching the subject.

Susan Clancy and her fellow PI did not for one moment give any credence to the claims of abductees and went about the work of figuring out why they were "lying".

There are so many problems with this that I don't know where to begin.

1) When recruiting your human subject volunteer population you attempt to make every effort to determine that they all meet a rigorous set of criteria so that your control group's deviations will be minimal.

They did not do this. The people who had non-hypnotically induced memories were lumped in with those that were only hypnotically induced. Also, they allowed people who just "assumed" they'd been abducted because they had missing time.

If they were really interested in true discovery (most importantly, including the possibility that this may have actually happened to some of them) they would have chosen only one "set" from this group and recruited on that.

2) Their original research protocol was focused upon sexual abuse "created" memories, but the research would not have met the Belmont principles for human protections.

This bothers me, as well, as the original volunteer subject population was rejected because their research had the potential to produce PTSD in those women who may have actually been abused. Therefore, on the off chance that even one volunteer had been abducted by aliens their IRB should have asked them to revise their protocol.

Some IRB has allowed for the violation of human rights because they are absolutely certain (without evidence) that no person has ever been abducted. Allow me to acknowledge the "Hank" poster as I borrow from his warning that: absence of evidence does not equate with evidence of absence. If those volunteers truly wished to make a case of their treatment and report it to HHS they would be well within their rights.

Human progress through scientific inquiry would never have been successful had every scientist since its nascent beginnings began with the conclusion and then worked backwards.

I'm not saying that Dr Clancy's work is entirely wrong. It is probably correct about many of the people in her volunteer group, but it is founded on poor research principles and therefore not "readable" in my opinion.

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Rintendo]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The assumption that there is some greater"alien"power on our planet is part of the reason we cant accept these events as reality.What "power" could possibly have the ability to control our planet that isnt human?We create our own co-operative reality by our co-operative perspectives.Anytime we are faced with a seperation or a dividing of that perspective we relinquish control of our future,of our own reality.Free will and freedom of choice are not the same thing.Freedom of choice ,within the humanitarian global perspective that is every humans right, is truly freedon of choice.If we step out of the perspective or reality that humanitarian accountability is our true path, then we can have FREE WILL,you see free will is self serving and that IS NOT A NATURAL BEHAVIOR.We TRADE OR SACRIFICE FREEDOM OF CHOICE IN ORDER THAT WE CAN "HAVE FOR OURSELVES"FREE WILL.Freedom of choice can be preserved through a humanitarian global perspective BUT FREE WILL CANNOT.We must collectively move past the perspective or reality of free will and the individual reality that it promotes and and choose to create a global perspective that will allow us to have true freedom of choice.Every human on earth must be collectively identified and their voice heard or we can never have true freedom of choice ,we can never have a fully matured democracy whithout a global census and acceptance of every human beings vote as being a part of our collective reality .You wont find grays "everywhere"there are abduction accounts,you wont find any particular RACE of humans "everywhere",you will however definately find humans "everywhere" on our planet.If you can accept that WE are the creators of our own reality individually then you can accept the fact that we as a species collectively create our own humanitarian reality,there are no maybes we MAKE OUR WORLD WHAT WE WANT IT TO BE.If you accept this fact,-- the grays, and the HUMANS [my personal experiance]that are involved in these events do not control or create our reality - you wont find grays everywhere,they are a small number like any other small special interest group in our world.They are trying to create their own reality by convincing or directing or leading or forcing us through percieved need to "without full knowledge and understanding" CHOOSE a reality that includes them.If they could vote they would by lobbying a political group on their own behalf.They would understand that that would be the fastest way to subvert the "voices or votes" of most of humanity and force themselves on us.The humanitarian needs of the global majority outweigh the needs of the few.We must protect the rights and freedoms of the individual at all costs up to and including dealing death to fellow humans.You tell me which one of these statements is our future and which one is our soon to be past??I dont work for NASA either but I think I get It.We cant force democracy on the planet although the fundamentals of democracy are represented in the attempt ,we need to let democracy mature on its own,it doesnt need us to promote it democracy is a result of forward human progress it is natural for humans to care about and for each other via one common voice or perspective or reality.It is not natural to kill each other in the name of humanitarian progress.How many grays do you want to see?How many Nordics?We can see as many as we want or we can create a perspective or reality that includes NONE.If we focus on one global voice we will find out how many we all want to include in our reality.If we focus on individual perspectives and realitys we will only see as many as WE want to as individuals.We are being kept in the dark because we are actualy very powerful and dont know it .Come on!!we create our own reality,if you are a grey you better be a damn good politician because if most of us dont know you are here, then we cant want you here, which means you may be eliminated from our reality or perspective,they may need disclosure more than us.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wow. I joined this site, how stupid of me. Most of you seem to like to either impress yourselfs or harass soomeone else. For some of us this is not research, it make life terrifiying, no one wants to be subjected to abductions but some of us are and we don't go running around talking about it. You want proof, explain waking up with needle marks on your veins and blood on the sheets with you cloths on inside out. But no proof is good enough for most. Most abductions are done with no consicious memory of the abductee so some of you skeptics by being on this site might be setting yourself up for the ride of your life and not even be able to remember it. How funny, being an abductee and runnng arourd looking for proof. My first and last post as all I can tell this site is a waste of someone seeking answers time. May Gods peace be with you.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
well what most people dont know is that if anything entered someones home or room or residence it would leave behind trace evidence of its presence. this hasnt happened yet and until then we cant be spurned by these hoaxers. clearly aliens are real and people are taken but we need to conduct an in depth study into this type of abnormal attention seeking behavior to discover its true root.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomrider
you cloths on inside out.

Clearly a highly evolved species there...lol. Fly millions of miles, abduct people, erase thier memories, be so careful as to never a leave a trace of themselves....but crap....put people clothes on wrong...

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

Originally posted by freedomrider
you cloths on inside out.

Clearly a highly evolved species there...lol. Fly millions of miles, abduct people, erase thier memories, be so careful as to never a leave a trace of themselves....but crap....put people clothes on wrong...

hmmm, this could be a good excuse if my shirt is ever on inside out after going for a 'round of golf'. "i was abducted by aliens, honest luv".

seriously cloths being on inside out means nothing other than they were removed at some point or they were put on that way. i'm certain nothing is perfect, not even highly evolved species. its hard to image another inteligent speices who don't make mistakes, how else would they ever learn or become highly evolved in the first place if they did not make errors or mistakes?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
there are so many planets out there we cannot possibly be the only one here and at least one of them should be billions of years ahead of this so they can be able to travel across the universe and the reason someone can't get proof is because they don't want proof they want help and who said they're bad they could be here to help us think of all the possibilities not just the ones in front of your eyes

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
if aliens arent real then why the hell would so many credible people report seeing these damn space #s?? honestly its not like its just one person its groups of people and people are getting these burns and high radiation exposure I mean you have to open your eyes and your ears and look at cases like the alagash abductions and thebilder casey county abductions etc. the most logical reason why the government is covering this up is panic they dont want the country to panic think about it its happened once.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join