It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The no hoax ~hoax~ What the black gov Cia ANTICHRIST on crack-*does* do...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
For those of you interested in the Two Missing Hikers Red Rock State Park Alien Assasination Home Video AND The AntiChrist...

Add this bit of data to your personal files and ponderings.

Real Staged Situation

The IS no Tacoma County.

Phone number listed hits in So. Cal.

Incident Takes Place in Red Bluff California.

Hikers are paid 3,000 to attempt a realistic hiking video to be used later in a 'Park Promo'-for the park which has not been named yet, an is itself a misinformation lie to the college(?) hikers, "Red Rock State Park".

The Meteor is arranged by Sukdev the Iranian Alien time-travelling, space travelling felon.

The entire 'Gig' is set up by the Anti Christ-and is one of hundreds of individual misinforming skits.

The situation is real.

The alien was being 'babysat' for an off world reptile King who was assured the care and safety of his new pet/child would remain intact-knowing that he was recently born/genetically created through a splicing of his father, a human-gray hybrid and a kangaroo fetus stolen from his grandmother's pouch; unknowing that this occured during the trip to austrailia in which his son's father was killed.

The Creature:
Poor thing was informed in advance that the two people he would see, were plotting a 'national threat', and though he wasn't supposed to, no one would know, and he just had to to complete this task to save the world-as no one else would be able.
He was beamed in after the meteor.

*This is the same creature from the Mexican video.*

The bodies are removed shortly after the killing.

The alien is removed, right after the killing.

The science team associates-are black government related, unaware, and are called in-for the meteor.

Some may have been killed afterwards, but the unaware science operative walked out first.

The cop/park ranger is a civilian *contact* performing a favor-under promise of the neccessity of professional *appearances*
but realistically-for paying off a debt-skull and bones kind of stuff; to keep that hooker video away from his wifes eyes, ect.
Did his thing uncomfortably-and left.

No actual police saw anything.
No actual media saw anything.
Everything fits within a free will category to the eyes of the perpatrators.

The webpage is a fake designed to befuddle.

The location is Red Bluff California-though it was supposed to be/planned to be death park Idaho (a name with that signafier-for the designers personal reasons) -though it *was supposed to be and could have been* death park Idaho with a quick jump after wards to Red Bluff.

As I was just along for the ride and they always changed up their MO on the fly.

-Some of this was meant to tie in to a campaign against those "peace preaching" Red Bluff Park-ers who did just recently open up for business. Red Bluff Park Silo Peace and Well Being Organization

We are honored to be able to build a park dedicated to peace and diversity in this beautiful place, which the Native American peoples in the area have always recognized as sacred. Red Bluff is one of five cities worldwide that are home to a regional Park of Silo’s Message; other parks are located in Rome, Italy; Alexandria, Egypt; Bombay, India; and Buenos Aires, Argentina.

There was *something* to do with the William. B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park, Red Bluff CA

Which is a place named after the president of the California Bear Republic-which lasted 22 days. *this held some bizarre unidentifiably significance.

This *occurred* in 80 something-or 79ish which is where he based from *at the time*. Whether or not a time trip to 2005/06-I dunno.
2005 is *likely* a fabrication because of the scientist who showed up to address the meteor was, well, I associated him to somewhere from one of our *presents*, likely in the SW with a DC connection, which for me remained back at the change of the decade.

Real Staged Situation

I *suspect* that if anyone had the origional copy, they would discover the utter lack of tampering with the video.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Dude.. its a staged event.. and not even a very convincing one.

The thing went from emiting high levels of smoke to ZERO smoke in a matter of 5 minutes. Nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hank...your thinking in a *common* box. The object was shot from *within* the atmosphere, not more than 2 miles out.

Whatever it was.

Not very rock like-is it. It sort of deflates.

No one has a problem with somebody impersonating a sheriffs department, complete with crimestoppers and abused kids dummy links?
Another website is going on like there was actually a search, by a parks department that doesn't exist, in a park that doesn't exist, via a sheriffs department that doesn't exist.

Murder in plain sight.

Does the tree that falls in the woods make a sound?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You aren't trying to tell me that the terrible CGI has convinced you that this was REAL.. has it? I mean.. you DID see the 'creature' that jumped out of the stone.. right?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Also, not to burst your bubble.. but..

www.newbornpix.com...

He is a filmmaker.. he won Project Greenlight a few years ago.

This concludes Dr. McCoy's class on debunking silly notions.

Class dismissed.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I don't know what a CGI is.
The way I see it-He came from *behind* the mass.
On a handful of occassions.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It doesn't burst anything Hank,
he, who...
you know this fellow?....
This...dead fellow...
With the bum links...

Someone further this with a bum *competition* with a bum *greenlight* name...? doesn't make me think bluelight *at all*...

fake page, fake cover, fake cover story, Hank~totally fooled~

Now that's a bum story.

This concludes HugmyReks voice of reason to balance the insanity of those prone to believing the common box.
Session over.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

It doesn't burst anything Hank,
he, who...
you know this fellow?....

Did you even GO to the link? 'He' is Kyle Rankin.. the 'dead' guy in the movie..

Kind of puts a damper on the entire thing, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OMG, are you serious? You actually believe that? That is so obviously fake its ridiculous...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I see a photo of a man, on the internet, Hank.

It says, nothing to damper, Hank.

Hank, I sure like you, in fact,

Just yesterday...I watched a video of a man saying he slept with Obama.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I see a photo of a man, on the internet, Hank.

It says, nothing to damper, Hank.

Hank, I sure like you, in fact,

Just yesterday...I watched a video of a man saying he slept with Obama.

Are you kidding me?

The film is hosted on his website..
HE is in the film..
He is a filmmaker that has made OTHER films about alien invasions..

What more do you want?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Lol! I agree with HugmyRek, Hank, just in the hopes that this very unique thread continues, ROFLMAO! Go for it Hank, keep piling on the evidence, rope the film maker and deliver him to HMR's front door, looks like that is what it's gonna take to prove it. LOL!

Edit to add: Maybe the best therapy for you right now Hank is to find a nice brick wall to bang your head against, LOL, oh, nevermind, you're already doing that here, aren't you?

[edit on 11/7/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Karen Zumsteg.. doing pretty well for herself.. considering she died during that alien attack!

www.imdb.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Almost, )))cracking up
_((( a.....heheh....one .....rolf!...liner post...

Yes.....deliver me that fellow

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by seentoomuch

Almost, )))cracking up
_((( a.....heheh....one .....rolf!...liner post...

Yes.....deliver me that fellow

I see there is no reasoning with you, seeing as the evidence is solid and unwavering. Good day.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hug I didn't even watch the video...I was so danged confused by the hoax not hoax real theme that i am still wondering what the H??

So it's a "hoax" designed to "look" like a "hoax" so it's real?

Or

It's designed to "look" like a "hoax" so that it's real...

Or it's all staged to provide the truth yet concealed as a hoax?

WHAT???

I'm gonna watch the video but I'm not sure that'll set anything straight.

Edit to add: Nope I'm still as confused as I was before I watched the (really really badly overacted) video.

So you're saying this was a re-enactment of events?

Disinformation campaign and a series of "hoax" videos and whatnot to conceal the true events?

I missed something - who is missing for real.
Where and when were they missing.

WHAT????

Maybe I'm having another Tard day or a really bad Blonde moment but I am still confused.

[edit on 11/7/2008 by justgeneric]

Edit to add - OOOOOOOhhhhhhhh I get it now...*wink wink* duh

[edit on 11/7/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

For those of you interested in the Two Missing HikersRed Rock State Park Alien Assasination Home Video AND The AntiChrist...

Reiteration

Purely for those that prefer to watch the ride down.

no, I didn't check imbd (pbbt. humpf). What ever that lady has going on--that is her thing. This thing is speaking to a different thing. You can't use an orange to describe an apple when the subject is the apple-for what it is.

I *know* for instance, Charlie White is contactable-and living-however I still claim his works are not his own, and are in fact true murder scenes that the whole country is going gaga for-unaware of their sinister origions.

There is no doubt the world is going to end Hank,
On a conspiracy site, I feel it is my duty-though hopeless-to continue to talk about why.

they said things were going digital---they just did not indicate how.

I will expect a birth certificate, a ssn, a dna sample, a large list of traceable references, a witness list, and an image match up--with that artist delivery.

(yes, I'm impossible
)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

Hey HMR

Are you by chance related to Jedi Miller?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by justgeneric

I'll get *right* back to you, justgeneric, to answer each of your questions as perfectly as possible. I just got to hang my laundry first....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join