It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The no hoax ~hoax~ What the black gov Cia ANTICHRIST on crack-*does* do...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don't understand this thread. What am I supposed to be seeing here.. the video is obviously not 'real'. Those are actors and the meteor and alien are cgi.

Are you suggesting the video I just watched is real? or is it the re-enactment of something that actually happened?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I never thought (laughed) so hard at a thread in my life.
can I get an autograph ? not yours er maybe Elvis instead.
He was an alien human hybrid you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

No seen..... I don't imagine that I am.
If I ran the DNA lab and had overseen the writing of the program myself, took and dropped the two samples, stood by waiting on the results, and compared the markers-I could say for certain one way or another.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

That is great! HugmyRek, man are you funny.

I thoroughly enjoyed the video. More than that.....you actually got Hank to argue over the authenticity of it all. That in itself is no minor task, you must have caught him in a down moment. Don't expect that again.

So, do think the alien actually ate their entire bodies or perhaps the riddled remains will show up someday?

Do you think it's rations were exhausted to the point it decided to eat the first thing that moved?

Oh, oh one more...
What planet or system do you expect the boulder arrived from?

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

What evidence?

Alright, see you.
By the way, posts with more evidence than-theory and brainstorming of tin hat topics-, get brought to the general conspiracy forum of things. Easy bear, tear me apart some other day~

I know what you are getting at, Hank. For this instance, I am showing another view. Can you get to that? For instance, even a vhs can be recorded into digital and the origional copy of the digital past off as the origional copy of the situation, completely invalidating any chance at adequate testing of the material--resulting in a debunking of what might have been a factual occurrance.

Further--when was the last time you ever heard of the actors and witnesses to the taping being tracked down and checked for validity of person to action? They are not. A method for truth does not exist. No one really cares. No one really knows what they are not really caring about. Because no one checks. They jump to conclusions of what is and what is not based upon the believability or unbelievability coupled with their ability to process uncommon information sets.
Everything is simply debunked.

The fact is, a man can have a good time killing off someone for his own distorted pleasures and then have the additional satisfaction that he did it in such a way as to be so unbelievable to the public that he can cause a tissy or make a bit of dough on the side: and all he has to do is make sure his final product is in digital. That is what I'm saying I believe occurred.

I am just saying there *are* instances of true life occurances past off as hoax's because no one can prove them one way or another. I am only saying that I grew up around folk who did this for a living as their sort of self entertainment tool. A double is a simple thing to buy when your rich.

So, you'll never see me in the conspiracy side of things saying, "Hey!"--because factually, I already know it's pointless. The world is bred to think the way it thinks (for the most part), and that very fact of those known parameters makes easy work for con artists. Just ask any CIA guy-I imagine-not that they perform such sick instances. Yet, to infiltrate them, then what power to confuse intelligence, does the intelligence officer possess?

Anyways...good day. I got a lot of smiles from your time.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
justgeneric,
hi, I really like your avatar. Sorry. I hurt HankMcCoys sense of dignity and had to respond appologetically first to him for spending so much time furthering my thread.

Originally posted by justgeneric

So it's a "hoax" designed to "look" like a "hoax" so it's real?

Or

It's designed to "look" like a "hoax" so that it's real...

Or it's all staged to provide the truth yet concealed as a hoax?

I am saying that it is a real occurrace, and passed off effectively as a hoax-by those who set it up.

Disinformation campaign and a series of "hoax" videos and whatnot to conceal the true events?

Sort of. Disinformation campaign.
The true events are mute. More like a surprise date cupid sets up.

So you're saying this was a re-enactment of events?

No....I'm saying this is the event, which was preplanned to occur; known only by the planners: who are off camera.
I'm saying the blob was shot by a ufo-piloted by someone I was aware of. I'm saying the alien and the killing were real.
I'm saying it occurred in 1980 something.
I'm saying I saw body bags.
I'm saying the kids did not know what their 3grand to fake a hiking video would cost them.
I'm saying any 'Greenlight' competition winner (HankMcCory) was paid to be such.

I missed something - who is missing for real.
Where and when were they missing.

I'm saying somewhere, someone is/was. I thought they were from Jersey-rather north eastern states. When is any point between 79 and 2000_and_now.

Maybe I'm having another Tard day or a really bad Blonde moment but I am still confused.

No way--the smartest person always asks for clarification.

That's what I meant to convey. Thank you everyone for your queries and critiques and comments and civil debate and pokes at fun: which helped guide me to a clearer statement.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rollinster
That is great! HugmyRek, man are you funny.

I thoroughly enjoyed the video. More than that.....you actually got Hank to argue over the authenticity of it all. That in itself is no minor task, you must have caught him in a down moment. Don't expect that again.

Get em while their down...oh I won't expect that again; once of a good thing is usually enough to last me a lifetime--really, the exchange made my holidays...

I dont often tread where the big dogs play, preferring to languish solitary on a branch in the sunlight away from all danger....

I was pretty honored and impressed by the attention. Shame on me-I don't know anything about debate. How can I play if I don't know the rules?

Anyways
Never argue with a small, mishandled, and fed up woman~she will only slip through the cracks in an effort for her point to be felt.

So, do think the alien actually ate their entire bodies or perhaps the riddled remains will show up someday?

They won't show up. They went away in white bags carried by hazmat people in white gear.

Do you think it's rations were exhausted to the point it decided to eat the first thing that moved?

He may have been starved-I don't know. We were kept separate on the trip. He was just supposed to *kill the threat*.

Oh, oh one more...
What planet or system do you expect the boulder arrived from?

I have no idea what that was. It was from something on the ship. *I think*--but didn't lay eyes on it. Well they were talking about something to make me think they were looking for ideas. It may have been elephant dung for all I know. He might have blipped somewhere to pick it up while we were on the ground walking the hill. We were separated for some hours.
I didn't see *anything* that consistency near the access panel where they were talking/looking for something to help along their plot.

Thanks for sharing.

your welcome--anytime

[edit on 7-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

[edit on 7-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

Mod edit: Fixed tags

[edit on 10-11-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HugmyRek

Whatever you helps you save face, man.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
I never thought (laughed) so hard at a thread in my life.
can I get an autograph ? not yours er maybe Elvis instead.
He was an alien human hybrid you know.

Good. Laughing is good for the body's health. And,
It wouldn't surprise me... if he was.
And,
No. You'll have to get your own psycho master of the universe abductor parents to run ya on back for an autograph. I'm finished with mine.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Whatever you helps you save face, man.

What Hank? Let it go...
There is no face to save Hank. So none is lost. And none is needed to be saved. I offered. You don't like it. You said what you didn't like. I stated my own perception of your fallacy. You left.....oh looksie here you are again. This is not the debate forum. I am sorry you have an issue with a debate that was not occurring.

No one ever thinks of the people who are sharing an instance, do they Hank? It's how the box and those thinking within it are effectively managed, overcome, and decieved. Keep to your box pal, that is fine with me.

Bugging you though. Buggin me that your in it.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Go away HankMcCoy, you said you were leaving. Shoo.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by seentoomuch

No seen..... I don't imagine that I am.
If I ran the DNA lab and had overseen the writing of the program myself, took and dropped the two samples, stood by waiting on the results, and compared the markers-I could say for certain one way or another.

You do understand that the penalty for posting an abvious HOAX is account banning and removal of the thread, yes?

Moderators? Please wield the Ban stick on this Hoax perp.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

If this clown is over the age of consent, and has an education, he needs to get a refund. What a load of Bat Guano!!LOL

Zindo

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This seems like more proof of what over-flouridation of the water system and mercury preservatives in vaccines are capable of doing to the human mind, as opposed to some sort of "faked proof" of aliens.

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why are you guys even arguing with him? The more you argue the more he will post.

He's an obvious internet troll who is trying to get a reaction from people like you.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

1. Your quoting doesn't relate to your following opinion. May I ask what you found interesting enough to quote in my reply to 'seentomuch's question?

2. Deny Ignorance. It is not a wanton posting of a hoax. Now, ATS can ban me if they want to, and they can most certainly remove any threads of mine that they feel are too over the top for the publics ability to understand complex scenarios. And in that case, where else am I to post what is my experience of the conpiracy to those who have no clue?

Go ahead and scream witch.
It is no wonder people keep their mouth shut as often as they do, while others later ask 'why? who knew?".

Don't like it. Don't read it. Don't respond to it. It is really not a hard concept.
If it is so far below your highness, perhaps you shouldn't lower yourself?

I am sure you are just trying to protect the dignity of real conspiracy worthy topics, such as who blew up 911 and the pentagon, and not little insignificant trivial matters that might end up in skunkworks for a reason: which is

The ATS Back To Basics Campaign

This is a new initiative kicked off by this Skunk Works forum to have a dedicated place for ATS members to engage in speculative conspiracy theory discussions of all topics, angles, and targets. Our regular ATS forums have long since evolved into excellent zones of critical thinking and analysis that often either reveal or discredit many conspiracy theories. This attribute of ATS is certainly an important factor of our growth as we're the largest "alternative topic" discussion board by a major factor.

However, the skeptical and often intense nature of our regular forums can often be an intimidating environment for members with conspiracy theories based on more loosely connected tidbits of information (or even pure speculation) than is typically expected of posts in our main forums. Skeptical analysis and fact checking is certainly a cornerstone in the art of "Denying Ignorance", however, as the wonderful Mr. Einstein once said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge." The true denial of ignorance must also include and often embrace even the most fanciful exaggerations of possibilities in order to understand and explore the upper limits of what might be possible.

The Skunk Works Forum Rules

As mentioned, this forum is for your most outlandish and extreme speculative conspiracy theory ideas. The intent is for like-minded members to engage in collaborative discussions about these theories in an environment that embraces and encourages extreme thought.

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

The "back to basics" idea is a throw-back to the early days of ATS where there were only a handful of people engaged in these more speculative exchanges. While it's very important that ATS maintain it's reputation as a place where logic, critical analysis and even skeptical thought are applied to popular conspiracy theories, it's also important to embrace the ability to incubate new ideas and theories. The Skunk Works Forum is this incubator for your theories and ideas.

Thank you, and have at it!

skunk works overview

Do you have anything more helpful to add, such as...what exactly are you getting at?

edit to add in clarifying sentence: what exactly are you getting at?

[edit on 9-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I don't understand this thread. What am I supposed to be seeing here.. the video is obviously not 'real'. Those are actors and the meteor and alien are cgi.

Are you suggesting the video I just watched is real?

Exactly.

Though, the "Creator" does well, in "working" backwards, by Making the "video" and Then crafting the Supposed story behind such.

I always did have a thing for retro...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join