It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bible is a mind control tool put into place to help take control of the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I would like to touch on the subject of deception because it has to do with the worship of images and the words in the bible are images and were put into place for the purpose of deception.

To better explain this as I should have a long time ago I will do so like this. When I was younger or you might say almost my entire life I have studied the effects of sound on people and one of the most well known sound effects are songs.

Now I do not see music as what most people do because I see it as a form of control. It can alter your mind and your thoughts to be molded any way I want them to be. One of the reasons that I gave up my practice of the words of song was deception.

In order to make a great song, and I mean one that will last forever, there is one key ingredient, the ability to place words in the correct order to make people believe that it is talking about their life no matter who is hearing it.

To explain it in another way a great song is a song that you listened to over and over until you were sick of it and then started listening to it years later because it suddenly took on a new meaning in your life because you realized it was talking about something different than you originally thought it was.

Know even though you will listen to this song and tell people how great it is again, they will only hear what they want to because the song originally had as many possibilities of meaning as the writer could put into it, with as few words as possible. It is more than likely you will never get what the song actually meant because it simply could have meant nothing.

Its entire construction was actually based on deception. It was designed to make you think the writer understood you and this is what most people never understand and some even refer to as great philosophy.

It is not philosophy……………… it is deception)))))))))))) and it is pure evil…………..

Its intent from the start is to spread through people’s thoughts as something that is great, something that people can relate to as the truth and understanding. It is not the truth and it is not understanding because its only intent was to gain momentum as it spreads throughout all of the minds of the people who think they understand it, simply put it is like a disease.

One of the easiest ways for the cAmen person to tell that this has been done in the bible is to take several of these people who think they have found Jesus and ask them separately what they think certain verses mean. You will be surprised to find they will give you different answers. Not because they have found Jesus but simply because they are being deceived.

“owstopc”

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You are an evil evil person! How can you say that when Jesus died for you? How can you do that and live with yourself, God help you!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have sex before marriage, I don't follow the 10 commandements, I've burnt a bible, I've used the 'lords' name in veign, I've sinned many times, yet I'm not going to hell nore will I ever, put it simply, it doesn't exist, and for everyone that replies to me with ur going to hell, god save you, blah blah blah, that's right keep trying to convince urself
In the end your the one that will need convincing when you realise you wasted your entire life. hahaha They need clinics for people like you what a shame to live a life of lies and deciet and to never know it, indeed ignorance is bliss.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well yes undeniably the bible is a mind control device but then you have to wonder, do the masses really have the intelligence to govern themselves and function in a way which benefits the whole, the obvious answer to this is no, and so a way needs to be found through which positive channeling of human energies can be achieved. I would suggest (perhaps overly kindly) that is what the early versions of scripture attempted to do.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon LevonOne of the easiest ways for the cAmen person to tell that this has been done in the bible is to take several of these people who think they have found Jesus and ask them separately what they think certain verses mean. You will be surprised to find they will give you different answers. Not because they have found Jesus but simply because they are being deceived.

No they have not been deceived. It is a belief that we are here for a greater purpose. I for one would rather believe in God and heaven to have something to look forward to when I die. If there is no Heaven or Hell what does it matter what I believed in. I only tell people of my beliefs when they ask. If you do not believe in the bible that's you, but I don't go around saying math books are deceiving because I don't understand it sometimes.

People are amazing creatures and believe in all kinds of things. Yes they will have different answers to what the bible says. They are different people and one verse in the bible means different things to different people. You can say the about anything. Are we all the same person with the same mind no so that is hardly evidence. It has to do with what the person has been through.

People look to the bible for guidelines on how to live their lives. I do not believe the same as every other Christan out there. I do not believe in everything that is put before me. I still question my faith at times, but that's me. I do not tell people they are going to burn in Hell because they do not believe the same things as me. I will tell them what I think if asked.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As I said in another thread you posted this in, I agree with what you said about how people focus on images, and I've been on you about that.

But your title is a lie. The bible, if you read the words of Jesus is not about mind control at all. It will set people free. There is a reason the common people weren't allowed to own or view the bible for so many years.

If you focus and worship the idol(Jesus), then it is a tool of mind control. If you understand the words of Jesus and the truth in what he said, then you will see the truth, and be set free. Big difference.

The idol isn't the truth, the idol carries the truth. To focus on the idol or image is to ignore the truth in the message.

As always, you and others use the actions of what the christian church, and people who claim to be Christians have done as "proof" the bible is bad. I guess next on the list, the actions of GWB and the US will be "proof" capitalism and freedom is bad. In the end, you are part of the plan. Your rejection of it for the things people have done is what is expected.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

It's only going to set free the people like you who are able to see beyond the images and illusiions. You keep forgetting you are in a minority group wheras many people who follow the bible think they are sinners who need redemption through jesus christ and that's the only way to "get to heaven" or be "saved".

The bible is filled with distorted facts about human origins, re-hashed tales of Egyptian events with people given new names, contradictory teachings, the promotion of the idea of hierarchy and submission to an external deity and so on and so on....it is HARD for people to see through all this mishmash of myth, fable, metaphor and distortion so for every 100 people that read it and take it seriously, about 99 of them are going to remain pretty ignorant and see only the image. Not everyone is like YOU.

I've been around fundamentalist Christians and christians who take every word as a literal fact and I can tell you now, none of them were "free" they were all like brainwashed clones and you can't reason with any of them, they just don't want to question anything. I was with the Jehovah's witnesses for a year and they take EVERY word as fact , they are SERIOUSLY christian and BOY are they totally brainwashed, it is chilling. I came to understand just how insane they all were and it was quite a shock. And they believe everything every other "normal" religious christian tends to believe with only one exception really, that being they refuse to take blood tranfusions (because the OT says not to "eat" blood of an animal of any kind = human is a kind of animal to them so not to ingest human blood in any way)

Of course I am talking about the bible in the "religious" sense here....there are people who can read the bible and draw wisdom from it without attaching themselves to imagery or illusion but there are tens of millions of people who on the other side of the spectrum are pretty well and truly blinded with external deity worship . They are totally asleep, which was the whole point.

If all writing relating to christ were put together in one enormous tome...there are around 400 documents/books that never got included.... there wouldn't even be a Christian "religion". A few men and a few men only took it upon themselves to decide what books made the bible and they did so with the express purpose of controlling people. This is not a theory, it is a fact.

Most people don't even realize the extaterrestrial origin of the creator gods or their manipulation of mankind throughout the millenia. A scroll written by Judas Escariot makes it pretty clear that these beings were involved with Jesus' birth and his ministry as do other texts not included in the bible. Jesus was a plant , part of their agenda. As were many other prophets and messiah's whose births and lives are often well documented to have had been presided over by "angels " or "gods" from the heavens who moved around in crafts that sound suspiciously like UFO's.....you can laugh but it's all out there to read.

Nevertheless this does not negate Jesus's wisdom or his fine character but it might be worth trying to separate him out of the bible and view the bible for what it really is, a method of mind control for the masses. Just like the Koran, just like the Gita's yada yada yada

Does not the darkness display itself as the light sometimes...........

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by willthe best

He didn't die , he did a runner after his "resurrection" and travelled around the world continuing to teach and lived til he was in his 70's.....it's all out there to read, try Barbara thiering for starters , "Jesus The Man"

As for the dark OT warlord god he ruled the masses like Saddam Hussein...Hussein got tried for crimes against humanity but Jehovah gets worshipped and revered ...chilling

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well I have news for you ...most christians do not even read the bible ..neither do they follow it .....
Now the pastors (Rick Warren,the Pope etc) do use SOME of the bible to control and manipulate the masses ..but even they do not get too into the bible ...they write their own bibles persay in books or write their own opinions etc ....so it is mere men who do the controlling ..

And just like Badmedia pointed out if people would not only read and live the word of God no one would be able to control them ..and they would be free of any control the world had to offer ....and would recocginze quickly any false teachers preachers etc ....

I for one READ my bible and it was READING it and STUDYING it that set me free from the Churches of today ...and the organized religions of our day because I saw what was going on with them FROM READING MY BIBLE >..
My BIBLE showed me clearly that most of the men teaching and preaching stuff in our world today are FAR from going by anything of what the BIBLE says ....in fact they are total OPPOSITES ...they are teaching CONTRARY to scripture ............

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

good for you, you escaped the trap, but there's still a vast majority who believe alot, if not all, of the illusory, image-based stuff who go to bed at night praying to jesus /their god , who crowd their churches to sing hymns of praise to the lord, genuflect in his memory, bla bla.....and mixed in with this yes, alot of them make up their own versions of the truth and some go home to beat their wives or steal or cheat and lie, etc....and it's not just christian religion, it's a load of other religions too, so probably a good couple of billion mind controlled , hypnotized individuals.

The wisdom contained within the non-religious aspects of these religions is undeniable, I am simply pointing out the illness of "religion" in the traditional sense of the word , it is a force of darkness, not light yet most people will never see it like that as they are blind to reality and swayed by imagery. Anyway, that's the way I see it, other people can see it whichever way they want to.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Any body who reads the bible and thinks they understand must understand that they only understand what they have allowed to be understood. You were not given a special gift with the bible, you were given the things they needed you to believe……………………………..

The war in Georgia is a good example of how they have used the media to make you believe what they want you to, even though most will not even understand what I mean by this.

They put the bible in place and started wars based on it. You people that believe are the reason for every problem that we have ever had…………….

They are the religions…………………

they are the money…………..

and they are the war………………………

The worshippers have and are funding the murders of their own children and they don’t even know it…………../////////////////////////////////////////

“”””“If that isn’t brainwashed pleased tell me what is””””””

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Brandon Levon]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So this was all planned from way back when? See, I kind of beleived their was a master plan AFTER reading the bible... since I've kind of eased off the conspiracy pedal.... but now you're telling me that there is a master plan afterall but the Bible was just a part of it? Confusing stuff! If I can't believe in what is apparently 'Gods word' why should I believe in anything?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon

Thinking it's only religion that it happens in, and everything would stop happening if you just got rid of religion I think is pretty brainwashed.

The problems and mind control isn't caused by the bible. How many people were in favor of the Iraq war? Many more than belong to religion. How many non-Christians are fooled and are in favor of things like the federal reserve? Many more than follow religion. How many people go around doing bad things that don't follow religion? Many. How many people wave the flag around talking about our country is the best no matter what it does? Many more than you can put into a religion.

All you are doing is pointing out 1 symptom of much larger problem without even getting to the root cause of the problem that causes the symptom in the first place. While at the same time allowing the problem to grow as a result of failing to address it, which is in effect helping to grow the problem.

You can't kill a weed by cutting off the top of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Thinking it's only religion that it happens in, and everything would stop happening if you just got rid of religion I think is pretty brainwashed.

The problems and mind control isn't caused by the bible. How many people were in favor of the Iraq war? Many more than belong to religion. How many non-Christians are fooled and are in favor of things like the federal reserve? Many more than follow religion. How many people go around doing bad things that don't follow religion? Many. How many people wave the flag around talking about our country is the best no matter what it does? Many more than you can put into a religion.

All you are doing is pointing out 1 symptom of much larger problem without even getting to the root cause of the problem that causes the symptom in the first place. While at the same time allowing the problem to grow as a result of failing to address it, which is in effect helping to grow the problem.

You can't kill a weed by cutting off the top of it.
Did you only read the last line because it pretty much says all of the things you mentioned are the same. It is all part of the same system that includes everything you mentioned. You need to pay attention to the big picture not just the simple little thing that you do.

""""In god we trust""""

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Books only give you knowledge and awareness.
Of which one may choose of willful intent to internalize and put it into to ones own thoughts = words = actions and destiny.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Books only give you knowledge and awareness.
Of which one may choose of willful intent to internalize and put it into to ones own thoughts = words = actions and destiny.
Most people who worship that book do so because they are afraid to die. When is the last time you went to a funeral where a preacher wasnt saying something?

It was a brilliant plan but it has nothing to do with what is going to happen to you when you die.....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Did you only read the last line because it pretty much says all of the things you mentioned are the same. It is all part of the same system that includes everything you mentioned. You need to pay attention to the big picture not just the simple little thing that you do.

All I seen you say was religion, money and war. But once again, money and war aren't caused by religion. It's about manipulation, money and war. To say it's only religion that causes manipulation in the population is just false.

As I've said many times, it's the same old story of attacking the bible based on the actions people have done in it's name. It's no different than saying everything about the US, it's constitution and so forth is obviously a tool of mind control because of the bad things that have been done in it's name.

To make such claims is to spread ignorance rather than deny it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
At the end of the day someone needs to be in control, and ideally they will use a delivery system which helps people develop in a positive way, in my opinion spiritualism > capitalism, though an ideal society would contain elements of both systems, and modern religions have undoubtedly lost the way.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A short reply: It is either the biggest conspiracy of all times, the MOTHER of it all or, who knows what...........Either way, We wont find out til we day, but I say BOGUS!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

All I seen you say was religion, money and war. But once again, money and war aren't caused by religion. It's about manipulation, money and war. To say it's only religion that causes manipulation in the population is just false.

As I've said many times, it's the same old story of attacking the bible based on the actions people have done in it's name. It's no different than saying everything about the US, it's constitution and so forth is obviously a tool of mind control because of the bad things that have been done in it's name.

To make such claims is to spread ignorance rather than deny it.
Never said that, I said it was part of a three part system and it has its purpose and because you can not see that or even try to take into consideration any of the known history behind the book itself, proves my point.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join