It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot: Picture of the future?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
thats awesome

I just notice that people have become obsessed with wanting to know what awaits us in your future. Every show on tv these days is about the "end of the world" screw it. If the end of the world is near, then lets have a party every night until then.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

Check out the dates

[edit on 4/11/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Interesting. I never heard of the weatheraction website and the accurate "expert" predictions. Thanks for the link. Too bad the info is only by subscription.
This info should be deciminated to all affected people free of charge.

I guess you are referring to the time monks predicition of a "coastal event" A storm surge in Northern Eurpoe by this weather action group would line up with the webbot predicitions fore sure .

Here's some more info from lowefo
(long term weather forecast)

Around 4-6 Nov
=> Bangladesh Major deluges and FLOODS from persistent depression /Bay of Bengal Tropical Cyclone.
=> USA/Atlantic TS None
=> (60%) Typhoon central pacific Japan hit possible (prob = 66% of 60% = 40%)

The predictions for earlier in the year are on the website and can be easily compared agaisnt historical data to get a better picture of success rate.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Over a period of I believe 7 weeks webbot sends out programs called spiders. The job of the spider programs are to read web pages. Over the seven week period the spiders return with over 130,000,000 web pages of text input.

This text is then analyzed by webbot.

Each word is given a value based upon the emotional charge/wieght. For example there are many words which convey different levels of fear: dread, anxiety, horror, distress, fright, panic, alarm, trepidation, and apprehension. Each word is assigned a different point value(I believe in binary code). Words from all sorts of web pages such as gardening how-to and other forums are taken and given a point value.

Ok forgive me if this is a question that has been asked/answered. During this search by the webbot, does the program only search for English language webpages. If it does, I would think a substantial amount of information could be missed from countries where the language is not in the English Alphabet.
If the program does pick up webpages in foreign languages, how does it account for idioms that unique to other places?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
In all the interviews with the time monks ( C2C and Jeff Rense) I never heard the question come up so I would say it only searches english language. Cliff High only has one other guy working for him. He prefers a small operation, so I think it is safe to say they don't translate foreign languages.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thanks! I don't know a lot about the whole process but the idea is intriguing to me and I had stumbled across this site and just though I would ask.

Judging by some of the posts, there are some that really believe in this while others are extremely skeptical. I think I fall somewhere in between as I believe that language (both spoken and written) has a profound affect on actions. Whether this translates into a predictable or forecastable influence on actions or behavior is a huge ? to me. It does make for some compelling and interesting arguments though

Thanks for responding to the question!

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

....so I would say it only searches english language.

I have heard him talk about this and they DO only search english. They MAY be working on processes to be able to do other languages in the future, but for now, English is it.

SO has there been flooding in Bangladesh?????

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

YOu must be blind. What started that day and continued for almost a month? the financial crash you idiot....

and not everything the web bots talk about is US related. its global....

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

November 14th onwards:Giant Loud Noise
Shock
Stunned
Bowl Release
Bladder Release
Shock to the Body which Causes Trauma
Thundering Shock Heard Across the World
Alarm
Release of Forces From Control
Knocking Knees
Fainting
Falling Over
Suppression
Breaking Loose
Cascade Around the Planet
Large Noise Shock
Breaking Fracturing
Control System
Efforts
Push Back

Fishes Seeking to Escape from the Net
Attempt to Flee
Induce a Panic
Panic
Destructive Forces
Vomiting Losses
Panic
Beyond the Realization of the Difficulty
Difficulty
So Large / Unique
Without Previous Experience
Cannot Be Grasped

Sorcerers and Witches
Pundits and Reputed Experts Technocrats
Consulted
Large numbers
Reforms
Proffer
Attempt
Find out what works
Officialdom
Daily engaged
Worse
Rigid Stiff System
Danger
Rigidity
Breaks Cracks in the System
Cracks
System
Critical
At a Critical Juncture
Wrung Wringing system
Out of Bad Habits
Bad Habits
Visible
Death of the Dollar
Three Days
Renunciation Wringing out of the bad Habits
Body and Mind of the System
All Control Structures
Perceived Felt Torn Apart
Pressures
Sorcerers and Wizards
Consulted
Officialdom
Revert to bad habits
Markets Destruction

OK We're after the 14th...............anyone seeing any of this? I'm still scoping boats close to my house. Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I know for a fact the future leaks exist I don't know how, but have experiienced these leaks myself. The web bot program is very crude thing, be they did notice a colletive knowledge was coming to light.
Sometimes I can see, right now that ablity is not present, I have wondered if I want to. But something is going to happen and I look at all sources, maybe web bot is helping to cause these things. If I get any true insight as to what is about to happen I will let in be known, hope you do same.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
what's freaking me out most about this is how similar they are to Celente's predictions. Both say the dollar will collapse. What will the reaction be? What will that mean? If the US dollar has no value, how does that affect the world?
celente

[edit on 17-11-2008 by governmentsecrets]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Once U.S. charshes whole world follows, but that's the plan North American Union, the Amero. Then the One World Order based in Australia, building already built.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It's the whole "body Language" thing that's freaking me out. Bowel release, bladder release................That's death...of human bodies. I realize that people die every day. I don't know, it just really scares me. I just get such a large scale picture in my head.

I do think there are "leaks" into the future and I think the bot is definitely onto something. But, like all prediction, it's sketchy at best. I don't know why this particular thing holds such morbid fascination for me.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

There in fact was a significant event on 7Oct08:

The COMEX default and bailout on its deliveries of a very large amount of silver: some 680 million ounces or approximately one year's industrial demand, which was 'somehow' supplied by federal stocks. This contributed to some collapse of confidence in this market. A price history of this commodity shows clear evidence of manipulation within this market

Respectfully,

Raedwulf

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Listen almost everbody have sometimes that feeling of i did this before of have been here beforen right.
If you get all the people that on the net, they do forecasts about a special feeling or dream in the weblog's,forums,privat sites.
The mood of people, and so one.

Think about it....

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Celente and George Ure are gong to be on C2C tonite,among others.
Part three of the prediction shows for the New Year.Ian P hosting.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well, the webbot was wrong. So was Blossom Goodchild. Pretty much all you have to do these days is predict that the predictors are wrong, and you've got a sure thing.

I liked the old days, when they stoned to death the false prophets. That eliminated a lot of guesswork and a lot of worried people.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by djpyro21

November 14th onwards:
Giant Loud Noise
Shock
Stunned
Bowl Release
Bladder Release
Shock to the Body which Causes Trauma
Thundering Shock Heard Across the World
Alarm
Release of Forces From Control
Knocking Knees
Fainting
Falling Over
Suppression
Breaking Loose
Cascade Around the Planet
Large Noise Shock
Breaking Fracturing
Control System
Efforts
Push Back

Fishes Seeking to Escape from the Net
Attempt to Flee
Induce a Panic
Panic
Destructive Forces
Vomiting Losses
Panic
Beyond the Realization of the Difficulty
Difficulty
So Large / Unique
Without Previous Experience
Cannot Be Grasped

With all the recent activity in Yellowstone, if the supervolcano were to pop it's top, then I think we would see these types of words associated with an event of that magnitude.

To all the people who say the Webbot was wrong, you clearly have no idea how the system works. The webbot predicts nothing. The people running it do by interpreting the data. They are wrong with their interpretations sometimes and they readily admit that fact. They also get some interpretations correct which makes what they do something to keep an eye on.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

This is an interesting statement/s. It implies that you have been running, and continue to run your life in a completely random manner - or relinquish All control over what happens to you. All the newset physics and metaphysics in fact tells us quite a different story. Bottom line is - Whatever you beleive is true! (Stand an anorexic in front of a mirror and ask them whether they are fat or not?!)
Your choice and, ultimately, your decision will determine 'future'. All our collective choices and decisions will determine our collective future. The time for these decisions is 'now'. This is the only time which actually 'exists'!

cheers

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't know but this is kind of like the guy on plane going to Vegas, he says I'm going to win the Million. So when he get to Vegas he wins the million, only thing is all the other people going to Vegas thought or said same thing but did not win Million.
They also have that think tank of psychics they got notta.
What if web bot help cause some of problems?

[edit on 3-1-2009 by googolplex]

[edit on 3-1-2009 by googolplex]

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join