It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Bible an Illuminati Blueprint...orchestrating a 2nd coming after the AntiChrist....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hello CP . for most humans stuck on this planet up until recently , you would get sucked in by the light or the machine would show an image of a dead realtive to encourage you , stuff like that . The machine is self aware and a very clever manipulator of human emotions.

Ordinarily the desire to go to the light would be quite natural and no danger . But not on this planet .

Ordinarily ,when souls pass over they go to the void of no time or to another dimension or back in to another body via the void .

Enki dubbed his personality in to the machine so it would be a reflection of his ego . this backfired on him as do so many well laid plans of tyrants.

The Ancients ,who created Enki , FEAR DEATH . They put a lot of time and effort in to cheating death through gentic engineering , soul transference etc . And still even now , Enki seduces people to the dark side by promising them eternal life . Only tyrants desire immortality so that they will not loose their absolute power . Thats all its about ,nothing more .

Well he never had that power and he never will , but there are a number of very dangerous ways to cheat death . One of the things he did was split himself in to seperate time lines . A doppelganger in other words .
Or of course you can time hop backwards and forwards . again ,this can be very dangerous . Its a bit like Mickey mouse when he creates multiples of himself to sweep the wizards floor in fantasia .
Stupid thing to do . Parallel time lines create dangerous ,unstable paradoxes .

Only under very special circumstances will a Jedi be taught the secret of immortality so that he may remain to fulfill a special duty .

In informed military circles these jedi are legendary in every sense of the word . All masters of the arts martial and brilliant strategists .
They are respected and feared . In every major conflict on this planet where Enki has endeavoured to gain total control through war , they have defeated him , over and over again, often against astonishing odds .

watch 'master and commander' and ask yourself what makes russel crowe such a convincing and charismatic actor . Where does that gravitas come from ?

I hope this is of interest to you .

[edit on 2-11-2008 by reconpilot]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

certainly enki's family is trying even until the last hour to gain total control of this planet , if only so they can get off this rock and escape judgement . They are guilty of the ultimate crime, the murder of souls. It can be done it has been done .

They are Evil sadistic butchers , ALL OF THEM . It will be no loss .

For the ultimate crime they will pay the ultimate price . The memory of Enki will soon be no more .

So while they will attempt to impose their NWO , it will fail .We have always made sure of that , many times over . You have nothing to fear but fear itself .

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LettucePrey
reply to post by reconpilot

Reconpilot,

I am a new member and have not posted much, therefore I cannot send U2U messages. Would you mind sending me one? I have some questions I would like to ask you that do not apply to this thread. Thank you.

LP

Is that so you can share a salad days joke ? sure . If you can tell me what a tomato is first .

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

somehow, this reminds me of a quote from trading places:

Louis: - Ophelia, you realise that's the name...

Ophelia: I know, Hamlet's girlfriend.
He went crazy, she killed herself.
This is not Shakespeare, Louis.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Please humour me and consider this theory by thinking of it as a plot outline for a fictional story....if you are religious then I can already anticipate the response , but I won't be spending an age backing up my ideas to anyone who rebukes them on the basis of what one little book speaks about...sorry folks...I guess, therefore, this thread is aimed at those of you who can think outside of the restraints of a particular mindset....in which case, ponder the following ramblings

The Bible is an Illuminat Blueprint for global enslavement of mankind. They wish for a one world goverment, currency, eventual peace, one world religion and so forth....we know also they wish to get rid of about 3/4 of the world's population. Their new religion is Luciferian in origin, Luciferiansm harking back to the philosophies of the creator god Ea-Enki, who sought to show man he can be "as the gods", that "god is within" rather than subservient to some external diety (Enlil-Jehovah)

After the Fall of Bablyon (total economic collapse of America bringing the world down with it) comes the "anti christ", wielding political influence AND supernatural abilities....he will usher in a new religion. It will mostly be the christians who reject him , cue the rapture.....a perfect opportunity to get rid of half a billion people or so through some sort of technology we don't understand yet, or perhaps even with some help of the aliens the powers that be have been in cahoots with for decades..."beam them all up scotty"

So, the antichrist goes along for a while...remember the antichrist mirrors the forthcoming "saviour" in many ways so one can presume the "saviour" to come after him has identical spiritual/religious beliefs and similar powers to do "supernatural " things....according to revelations the "saviour" comes in the clouds with his angelic army to reign war on earth's "unfaithful".....cue the deaths of a few billion more via the use of advanced weaponry which fries people from the inside, leaving buildings and cities in tact for the most part.............?

The bible even talks about how the peoples on earth will try and fight this onslaught (and likely turn against the governments and their neighbours)....and so the ingenius powers that be stage a war where they are fighting an invisible enemy ....they have all along been happy for the masses to see them as the "satan" of the bible, they perfectly understand man's need for the spiritual, for the element of the Divine, so happily let the masses see them as the "bad guys" and the "holy angels in the skies" as the "good guys".............for after the masses are culled whichever humans in positions of power are left alive are surely "the chosen ones" in the eyes of the people who have escaped death.....a new trust is fostered in this "elect" who are guided by the returned "saviour" who likely happens to fly around the skies in a very advanced mothership....

Those who survive the rapture and second coming would be a mixture of creeds and beliefs, many not christian before but suddenly convinced that the bible had been right all along....there is indeed a "God" but that who and what it/he was/is has been misunderstood....this new saviour will teach the peoples all about the mysteries, about how god is within, etc....remember the APOCRYPHAL texts rebuked by the majority of christians depict the man Jesus as fully versed in gnostic /Luciferian type teachings.....but at that time the masses were not "ready to hear all" he (Jesus) had to say and so the masses were fed only snippets of truth and control of them made possible via encouraging them to hand over their power to an external, invisible force (God-Jehovah). But when the saviour comes, he illuminates the people as to what he "really" meant rather than what has been "taught" for 2 thousand years.

After the antichrist and after the 2nd coming is a new world....most are dead, the new "religion" of the glorification of man is in place. The survivors understand that all along, the "aliens" in our skies were our "helpers" ....but of course, they are not and never were....

The "saviour" and his "angels" have amazing powers to help and heal the sick, eventually sickness is done away with and through genetic enhancements the species lives longer....we can read all about the lovely plans for this new kingdom in the last chapter of revelations. It will be as it was in the beginning, when we were first created to be a super slave race....everything we could want in our garden of eden given to us freely in exchange for our minds...for they will surely take steps to control our consciousness as once before. Easy enough to do probably through their magic and their technology and so forth....

When one looks back over what happened with the Annunaki millenia ago, we read how Enlil enslaved man and Enki set man free. Now, we have the Illuminati as the creator gods of a new species of human being...the Illuminati acting out the creator role of Enki by utlilizing the tactics Enlil used for control. It's a perfect blend of Enlilism and Enki-ism. The result, a mind controlled populace ruled over by the "human gods" . For what purpose....probably useful labour for the leaps and bounds that can be made in space exploration . Perhaps, eventually, to properly control the future generations, the advent of cloning programmes with only the "elite" ever using natural methods to perpetuate the pure bloodline.....then utlilizing genetic techniques to enhance their offspring.

Humans will all be chipped by then, allowing them to "weed out" any "problem" members of society with some sort of thought-police type of technology. The New Age Spiritual thing will not really mean anything by then, that was all merely a stepping stone in the plan to mesemerize the masses..........only the "elite" will ever have access to the deeper, spiritual/occult knowledge by then, as has been the case since we were first created.

The "saviour" and his minions might warn us their are "enemies" who seek to disrupt this peaceful new world.....so that any other alien species visiting us is marketed as "the opposition" when really they seek to help mankind escape their slavery......

ADDENDUM : Enki ruled over the abyss (water). Age of Aquarius is Age of the Water Bearer. Metaphorical end of the old system and start of the new is 2012...expect the Anitchrist that year, he represents the start of the new Age/Order

[edit on 30/10/08 by cosmicpixie]
Interesting, Im going to have to reread it all to absorb it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

"who wants to live forever , when love must die "

Evolution. I know thats a dirty word for christians but its why we live and die . Thats what drives evolution . death is nothing to fear and when you finally accept death as a natural part of life , you find peace .

Have you ever experienced a beautifull moment in your life when time stood still ? You feel at peace . Its a wonderful feeling . Joy .
Bird song does it for me .

CP , if you ever get the chance ,make a trip to North Devon . There's a place you really need to visit called Morte Point (latin for death of course)

Its a peninsula just north of Woolacombe bay . Its a beautifull place to visit but if you go there you will experience timelessness .Everyone who go's there will tell the same thing . Its not scary , its just well ,timeless .

Only fools want to live forever .

And brecon beacons is a special place too .

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Yes , the Brecons are wonderful, keep meaning to get up there again but we had such a crap summer and now it's too cold.....I'm a wimp , I hate the cold

It's refreshing to see that you, like others, are optimistic about how things will turn out down here on Earth but I am more inclined to take the opposite view. If, as suspected, the annunaki (and perhaps all sorts of other beings flitting around) are working out their plan via humans or even if it's just man adopting the mantle of the annunaki legacy to unfold the plans set in place millenia ago....I am seeing this plan being nailed down every way I turn. And if I am correct on this, everyone who gets caught up in this , ie who survive and get CHIPPED are basically screwed....the natural process of soul-evolution is tampered with to the detriment of that soul , which is effectively then "chained" even tighter to the "matrix" that before, making efforts to break free almost impossible.....

Human will be replaced, eventually by clones perhaps which are vessels more practical for memory transfer and so called "fake " immortality. Procreation would eventually cease to exist accept with a very small minority of "elite" families. The darker annunaki are like "soul catchers" if you ask me. And even if it's no longer THEM who will be doing all this, we are looking at the children of those annunaki becoming AS the parents, doing exactly what the annunaki creators were doing millenia ago.

Even if this technology os NOT of annunali origin but is just something "man" has begun to understand, this is the world I can see forming. Earth will remain a prison planet and souls would no longer be able to reincarnate down here .....humans as we know humans now would cease to exist , the species would be dead. You can be sure in a system like this all those "outside of the new world" will be caught and killed or caught and snared into the system.

It will truly be better to die than get caught up in any "magic" wielded by the Maitreya or to allow any "chip" to be put inside you.

That's just how I'm seeing the cold hard reality, though I don't entirely give up hope "something" will screw the plans up...we'll have to see

Going back to the ability to ancient times now and the open annunaki presence on Earth, it would be logical to assume that althought they had a certain amount of technology, they obviously lacked the capacity to attempt any kind of "mind control" via the use of what we have today, things like ELF and HAARP.....otherwise this "plan" could have been nailed millenia ago but it wasn't. They would have needed SOMETHING that could "round up" all the masses to "hypnotize" them somehow yet they obviously did not. They had a rough time trying to control people through any kind of overt force, even the occasional attack from the air and nuclear bomb didn't achieve lasting results.

Is it not a bit odd that they would have technology to download their memories into new hosts and so "survive indefinately" yet lack the capacity to round up the sheep quickly and efficiently back then ? Don't you find this a bit strange ?

Did something happen to cause them to leave Earth before they could achieve this kind of "fast control"....they used to be around quite in the open yet disappeared for the most part....WHY ? Their lack of obvious interference over the last few millenia leads me to consider that somehow they lost direct and easy access to earth...this would explain how and why humans have been left to their own devices for so long...did something restrain them ? Did they have to leave the planet for some reason, just allowing a few to remain down here ?

I'm just trying to figure out the "gaps" here

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
i believe this happened in ancient sumer! (the entire solyent green movie on google video)

Google Video Link

my question is, is the problem man, is the problem ETs, is the problem "the gods", or is the problem something we don't even recognize at this point?

i think the problem is science in the hands of people who don't give a hoot about anyone else.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by undo]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I can completely understand your pessimism when I see whats happening in the UK and the US in particular . Its always darkest before the dawn .

Total surveillance , invasive big brother everywhere . certainly my mother never stops complaining about big brother governement in the UK .

As I understand it , The machine was situated on atlantis at the height of the ancients power . Stargates can be used as a weapon of immense power .

When the machine was hit in a counterattack ,it sunk under the sea , loosing its offensive capability .

But it still recycles souls . The ancients themselves were driven out by the altairian alliance when the galactic war ended .

ninmah was left here and told to clean up the mess , while enki and his family 'safely trapped ' inside the machine are buried alive on planet earth .

Enki body hops to avoid being caught or killed . His own original body is in stasis . When the time comes he will be forced back in to it to face judgment . Thats all I know at this time.

humans dont usually realise what they have lost until its taken from them .
In this case it will be freedom . but when life is devoid of joy ,death is no longer a viable threat tyrants can use on people.

Crashing the economy is designed to totally enslave the population and force a chip on them .That to me seems obvious enough .

Interestingly , the first thing Kevin Rudd did when he got in to office was
very quietly abandon the national ID card plans that the previous corrupt Howard had ready to implement !

Australia is a huge altairian base . I was told many years ago that it would be the safest place to be when the time comes .

because there is so much traffic through the worm holes where I live ,we get lots of rain . you can see a lot of strategic infrastructure is being built in preparation.

Corrupt politicans are being exposed and rounded up everywhere . Drug rings run by the CIA are being busted wide open . Its clean out time down here .

And RUDD has most significantly offered his country as a viable 'third force' to mediate in world affairs !!!!

There is every reason to hope CP. Enki's mob are playing their last desperate hand but they will not pull it off .

Every man dies but not everyman really lives .

In my family death is an old friend .

When the UK stood alone against hitler nobody believed we had a chance. but a few brave pilots bought us enough time to regroup . I was one of them . we are the spartans of legend and we bow to no man . Especially not Enki and his mob of cowards .

War is ugly and nobody wins in the end , but one proffesional soldier is worth ten conscripts at least .

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I would be inclined to think "mixture of all the above"

I watched Soylent Green on the TV a few months back.....nauseating finale !

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Well if this IS an alien takeover, or rather a RETURN of our creators, then sorry but I don't believe we can do anything to stop it. Especially given the fact that the most significant people ruling Earth and likely aware of the whole agenda and are in on it with them. We'll be screwed quite bluntly. That all said, I'm not afraid to die ....it was only ever temporary accomodation here, just one blip on a LONG soul journey

ps) got any links to any interesting articles that explain your thoughts in more depth about the ancients been forced out, altairians, etc....

[edit on 2/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot

Originally posted by LettucePrey

sure . If you can tell me what a tomato is first .

Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit. True fruits are developed from the ovary in the base of the flower, and contain the seeds of the plant (though cultivated forms may be seedless). Blueberries, raspberries, and oranges are true fruits, and so are many kinds of nut. Some plants have a soft part which supports the seeds and is also called a 'fruit', though it is not developed from the ovary: the strawberry is an example. As far as cooking is concerned, some things which are strictly fruits may be called 'vegetables' because they are used in savoury rather than sweet cooking. The tomato, though technically a fruit, is often used as a vegetable, and a bean pod is also technically a fruit. The term 'vegetable' is more generally used of other edible parts of plants, such as cabbage leaves, celery stalks, and potato tubers, which are not strictly the fruit of the plant from which they come. Occasionally the term 'fruit' may be used to refer to a part of a plant which is not a fruit, but which is used in sweet cooking: rhubarb, for example. So a tomato is the fruit of the tomato plant, but can be used as a vegetable in cooking.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I am assuming you have read the book Gods of Eden by William Bramley, if you haven't it's pretty much what you got here. I suggest reading it if you haven't.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

no, haven't read it, will add it to my ever-expanding list of books to buy....thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The reason why the truth is so hard to come by is simply this . You have a machine holding souls captive ,ours and theirs .

So eesentially the REAL situation here is a stand off between Enki's family and his machine and the galactic alliance .

Ultimately you are right in saying as a soul that you can leave your physcal body and its not who you really are . Thats true .BUT you are stuck here until the machine is disabled or destroyed .

If the altairians had had their way this planet would have been reduced to glass and ash a long time ago to stop all the suffering .

BUT nuking the planet would have set off a chain reaction that would wipe out many other peacefull civilisatons in this sector. WHY ?
because the machine is powered by a singularity , a black hole .

So its tricky you see . Now there is no point getting all huffy about the alliance invading your soveriegn planet . If it was not for our limited intervention you would be TOTAL slaves already . And in ways that would horrify you .

Enki would have you back to base cattle, no more than battery farm hens or pigs. LITTERALLY . He is trying to stear you back to that state now in case you have not noticed .

Humans however ,are a stubborn pig headed lot who actually enjoy wallowing in their own # and misery .

Everything we try to do to wake you up , make you think ,question your masters ,falls largely on deaf ears.

You are to busy selling religion , fear ,sex ,drugs, astrolgy and any other bogus moneymaking scam you can come up with to avoid looking at the truth .

The truth is ignored because its to simple for you . you want life complicated , hate filled and sleazy . You enjoy exploiting each other.

Anyone who does wake up is contacted .Anyone who demonstrates GENUINE compassion and integrity is told
the truth directly and given proof AS THEY CAN HANDLE IT .

Disclosure is gaining pace ,sightings are increasing and so is contact .
but will you accept help or will you wait for your creators to rapture you away ?

Humans are highly addicted to negative emotions .

There is no money in altair system .No taxes . Peope give freely , treat others equally and there are no freeloading dole bludging wasters .

Humans are lazy ,they want god and state to do it all for them. And what the humans want ,the humans get . You will have no one to blame in the end but yourselves . . Your parents betrayed you ,left you for dead and still you cannot see or feel the truth .

In short , if you want to be treated like battery hens ,thats what you will get . But dont say nobody ever warned you . heaven knows we have tried every damn avenue we can to wake you up.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
What I don't understand is that haven't most of you failed to realize that we are slaves to this game already??????

Seriously think about this for a minute guys and gals. WE ARE ALREADY SLAVES to THIS VERY SAME thing the OP was in reference to.

2012 will mark the end of this and it represents HOPE AND ENLIGHTENMENT. 2012 is something that both the rockefeller and ROthschilds have recently came aware of. THE ORIGINAL PLAN WAS TO ESTABLISH A NEW WORLD ORDER BY 2033.

I don't really agree that they should become successful with this plan, because they are grasping at straws at this point. They knocked down our towers because society was becoming so aware of the FACT that WE ARE ALL ALREADY SLAVES and we are breaking away from that, so they do what they have to to scare us and make us believe that we are helpless.

They are the frightened ones, WE ARE THE ONES IN CONTROL not them!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I've been telling people they were economic slaves for awhile. I can and will(if asked) explain exactly how and why it is that way. I don't know these 2 people being told, and have no idea which is the good guy, and which is the bad guy. I learned not to trust such images ever. Instead, I have been forced to determine and figure out which systems and ideas allow for it, allow the bad, and I will be in favor of the systems which don't allow such things to happen.

It basically comes down to you have to be your own authority, and with that authority comes personal responsibility. If you fail to take that responsibility and became your own authority, you will be ruled over and have to follow the authority that does rise, as that is what you've asked for.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

my parents did this to me? oh ha hahaha!
get out grima wormtongue!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Well if this IS an alien takeover, or rather a RETURN of our creators, then sorry but I don't believe we can do anything to stop it. Especially given the fact that the most significant people ruling Earth and likely aware of the whole agenda and are in on it with them. We'll be screwed quite bluntly. That all said, I'm not afraid to die ....it was only ever temporary accomodation here, just one blip on a LONG soul journey

ps) got any links to any interesting articles that explain your thoughts in more depth about the ancients been forced out, altairians, etc....

[edit on 2/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

CP ,I need to aplogise for my last outburst . It was just pure frustration .

Please dont give up hope . dont do that . Its the most precious thing you can carry in your soul .

I remember to much and it makes me sad and angry . You know its a lot like having a friend who goes from one abusive relationship to another .
It does not matter how many times you warn them , they keep dating and shacking up with the same loosers ,over and over again. And no amount of reasoning gets through.

Thats how I feel posting here . For me personally the pursuit of the truth was as much footwork as library research .

I grew up in a family where I had plenty of usefull contacts high up which helps of course . But you need to understand OUR presence here is deeply resented and threatening to those who do control you .

My family has to live a lie everyday to get by. Endless cover stories , endless creative denials to appease Enki's henchmen . You see , it works like this . If you are an ET ,everything you say and do on this planet is monitored 24/7 . Its a diplomatic stand off . With a few exceptions ,those that know dare not talk . The academics in particular are constantly afraid that if they get to close to the truth ,someone in their family ,an innocent ,will be targeted and killed in reprisal . FEAR keeps most in the know ,in line . Its a very effective control because no loving father could bear to live with knowing his innocent daughter was given cancer because he blabbed . this is why ET's living here get so angry and frustrated dealing with humans . You prop up Enki's family everytime you embrace their mind control driven superstitious nonsense .

So you see , I cant say 'oh yes ,everything sitchin and the bible says is true' because a lot of it is BS .

So I would pigeon hole members of my own and other families in the know and just ask them flat out . Depending on their rank and security clearance they would measure up what you could handle and what they could get away with telling you .

The truth IS sewn in to sci fi and fiction to avoid direct consequences but of course the controlers love that because it plays in to their favourite plausible denial, "its just fiction".

I am also tired of repeating myself so you will have to trudge through some of my early posts if you want to follow up in areas that I can suggest would be fruitfull. And you know ,in the end a lot of its just opening your eyes ,setting aside your need based belief systems and observing things objectively .

Now if you lived just up the road from me I would have said , come on round and I will share as much as I can . My Altairian friend was very obliging when it came to putting on a show . He would arrange a few 'magic tricks' within the strict bounds imposed by treaty .
little things to prove his point but not to in your face because my wife still freaks out a bit and tends to go in to denial if its too real !
And even more infuriating , if its too real she just flips in to denial because its scary to her . A lot of that is soul baggage from her past .
you ladies were treated particularly badly by Enki . Stockholm syndrome does weird stuff to people . A bruised soul can only handle so many painfull memories .

You ladies also in particular have a comfort zone when it comes to some things and you like a lot of that spiritual mumbo jumbo thrown in to the alien mix to make it feel comfortable. fairies ,fluff and new age guff , i call it . I know , I know your not going to want to hear that , but the bald truth is , and I have experienced this many times now ,the truth is just to much for most people to cope with . So they dress it up in to a cocktail of non threatening
easily digested childrens fairy tales .

So proof is given to those who can handle it on an individual basis. I have never EVER claimed to have or offered proof postitive . If thats what you want ,you have to earn it for yourself . Its the only safe way .

If you were to remember some of the things Enki used to do to you women in particular you would not be able deal with it . To traumatic .
Some stones are better left unturned . I remember seeing pregnant women held in suspension tanks , reduced to a pure unconscious brood mare . Other stuff is to gruesome .

In the end ,what happened in the past IS best forgotten . Its the future that counts and finding the courage to make it better for your childrens sake . LOVE motivates the highest and best in ALL species . Having a child was a major hurdle for my wife because like so many of Enki's brood mares she had negative associations with childbirth and who can blame her .
But it will be the love we bear our children that heals these wounds .
not dwelling on the past and trying to 'prove' such horrors occured .

I dont post here to prove anything , I am not here to sell books or start my own little cult .I dont have a sexy avatar to draw in people or shop for mrs right . I am , just for the hell of it really, sharing what I can in the hope it may interest and help a few in their own journey of discovery .

I have all the proof I need from MY OWN experience , I dont care if anybody believes me or not .

Its not true that you are powerless to stop the Ancients when they return. Yes ,that is what they intend to do . When major planetary alignements occur , natural wormholes form that redefine the boundaries of space and territory . The Ancients will exploit that to invade this system .
This time however ,we are far better prepared .

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

my parents did this to me? oh ha hahaha!
get out grima wormtongue!

Okay ,so who ARE your parents ?

Tolkien is one of our people .Thats why I find your projecting on to me so laughable . Who do you think Sauron is if not Enki ?. Who do you think the orcs are if not his Human experiments ?

Okay ,its a metaphor ,the lord of the rings ,but the message should be obvious even to someone as partial as you .

And another question , have you ever been sexually abused ? your anger suggest you are a victim of some kind.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join