It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Bible an Illuminati Blueprint...orchestrating a 2nd coming after the AntiChrist....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
[I am completely and fully in tune with the light, thankyou. I am god, god is me, not some external force I need to genuflect to , worship , praise.

I do not, and never will, worship a god who goes around destroying cities, murdering individuals, committing genocide and generally acting like a tyrannincal, controlling despot.]

Ok so going with what you just said ..... if you are god and god is you and you is the whole world of mankind .
Then I guess that god your believing in is also a tyrannical murdering genocidal controlling despot too ...since those are things that MAN HAS BEEN DOING and is STILL DOING >>>>>>>>>...
not to mention you are praising self .....by thinking you are god and the light .(your saying there is no darkness in you and you are WRONG about that )

The first violence that occured was MAN KILLING MAN (Cain killing Abel) ..

So there ya go ...man is the tyrannical monster (you know the one you say you are ..the one who is light etc )

[edit on 6-11-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If this was an eden society there would still be an inevitable progression towards being able to locate and communicate to everyone. This is something that is a natrual progression of tech. Things become faster... more powerful, with great power comes great responsibility. Its not the Tech thats evil.... its the people. What we have here is a fear of what we may do to eachother.... and this is the massive failure that graces every society. No trust No respect No future.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

ok, you like to be pedantic, fine. Maybe I could have explaine myself better:

When I say "god" i do NOT mean the GOD christians and other religious people think of. I use the term god as a simple reference for people when what I actually view god energy as being is the COSMIC SOURCE, COSMIC FORCE, ENERGY THAT SUSTAINS, BINDS AND INSPIRES LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE. This to me is nothing more than NATURE, of which I am a part, along with the trees, the birds, the flowers, the moon, the stars etc....as we human beings share the same basic elements to be found in the entire cosmos then we are the cosmos and the cosmos is us, or to use the traditional take, "we are god, god is us". The idea we are separate from this force, this constant , is absurd and illogical.

I'm not worshipping myself, I am simply embracing my own power, my own responsibility and appreciating my connection and one-ness to "all there is" which is NOT to be some invisible supernatural being who is going to decide where I go when I cross over. In this way, I feel fully connected to the light, "light " being my way of describing the full awareness that I am of the universe and the universe is in me.

I think you knew what I meant but you just saw fit to have a go at me as I've said stuff on here you don't agree with or feel your beliefs have been offended.

Next ?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Please humour me and consider this theory by thinking of it as a plot outline for a fictional story....

It's interesting how this "fictional story" is making its rounds in the conspricy theory community. I'm curious where it originated? Did Zecharia Sitchin start it? Did the Vril and Thule societies start it? Did the Freemasons? The Illuminati? The Egyptians? The Atlanteans?

The tricky thing about all this is that because the Illuminati uses the dialectic to play both sides, the truth is going to be hard to see. Each person is going to spin it the way that helps them cope or that makes their "team" look good.

I re-watched the Forbidden Plant last night for kicks. It's a perfect example of our changing world. New paradigms are needed. The New Age has their remedy. Scientists have theirs. The policital Left and Right has theirs. But the problem is, as we see in the Marixist remedy's failure, is that we haven't dealt with the ID. We can conjure up worldviews to blame someone for all the wrongs in the world, yet when "our team " gets in power, the same evils manifest themselves.

So I'm weary of "fictions" that claim to know it all. The forces of Darkness are very clever. Is the Luciferian view better than the Christian view? Is what we think is good really bad and vice versa? Or is it all twisted and the real answer yet to be discovered? I tend to believe that version of truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

It is my theory, pieced together from all sort's of research, not a theory pulled from a book or a video. And it's a work in progress !
I asked for people to view it as fiction to offset all the ridiculing comments it might otherwise have attracted.
It's v.difficult to get ones own big picture across in one thread, but there is alot more I could go into ..anyway, we all have our views and thankyou for participating in the thread

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You cant teach somone who isnt ready to learn. Everyone has lessons to learn try not to rob them of that for your own ego. As long as your intent towards truth is pure you have more love then most here will ever know.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
'....outside the wall , the ones who REALLY love you , the bleeding hearts and the artistes , make their stand '.

' The Tempest' is shakespeares last great work . It is inspired by the legendary isles of Bermuda . Legendarily dangerous waters even then !

When atlantis was sunk , the machine that captures souls went down with it , its ablity to strike other planets at least , brought to a close .
atlantis was the name of the anunnaki's capital space warship . The atlantis is sunk benath the sea's of the bermuda triangle .

Miranda is an anagram of admiral . The admirable Miranda is shipwrecked with her father Prospero . Ninmah is miranda ,the admirals daughter .

So, Ninmah is the daughter of an admiral in the annunaki battle fleet . All capital space ships would have had a soul saver computer on board so that the occupants can retrieve their memories if they are lost , a real danger when travelling from one dimension to another . Its the equivelant of a life boat .

Prospero is betrayed by his brother Antonio .

He describes how having entrusted his duties to antonio he is betrayed by him

'The governement I cast upon my brother
and to my state grew stranger ,being transported
and rapt in secret studies . Thy false uncle -

Being once perfected how to grant suits
how to deny them , who t'advance ,and who to trash for overtopping,
NEW CREATED THE CREATURES THAT WERE MINE , I SAY -OR CHANGED 'EM.

Its not unusual to beach or plow in to the ground , old battle cruisers if they are out of date or fall behind in terms of being a frontline ship. This planet is littered with them . Deep under the sea or offshore ,they make excellent underground bases . water tight , self contained habitats with power generation ,they can use their stargate drives to generate wormholes . The ship may be grounded but still very usefull.

When the annunaki fleet was destroyed ,Enki brought their capital ship back to earth and turned this planet in to a last ditch defensive position .
Then he drew his altairian pursuers in to a deadly trap , a soul trap . Because he wanted to punish his father for rejecting him .

ninmahs father (prospero) , had been deposed by a mutiny lead by Enki .

read the play carefully and understand its metaphors and you will see a
plot unfold that mirrors the tragedy of human existence here .

Once you can see how the poets use language to decribe REAL past events ,you will realise a startling truth . Its buried everywhere and in everything . The proof you are searching for only needs a few keys of understanding to unlock the bigger picture hidden in plain sight .

So who are you CP ? That is the question ? Perhaps a deep space navigation officer would show a distinct proffesional interest in astronomy and planetary alignements .

Where do you long to be CP ? here or exploring the stars ?

And UNDO .Who or what is Caliban , the monster made in the image of man but longing to be free from his master ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
We're already chipped, Muahahahahahaa. Some get chipped more than others. I guess they really like me! F the old world order!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cairowoman
Make fun of it as you may but I have something that you dont. Faith. Thats more than most.

Second thought: Why are Christians then chosen to be persecuted in the Illuminati system of belief? The Bible does not mention anyone else being persecuted in the end other than the Jews. Wouldnt you want everyone to be Christians so that the mind control can continue? Why let us have freedom of religion in UK and US? Why not just tell us to all be Christian and be slaves and one day we may have to get our heads chopped off for believing it but when we do we die and go to heaven (ie suicide bombers in Islam and heaven with virgins thing)? I am not saying that it hasnt happened I am just saying not on a mass worldwide scale.

The bible isn't the only religious book! The secret rulers of this world created all religions. They don't care which religion you choose, as long as you pick one!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join