It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Stephenville Texas buzzed by UFO's again!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I do agree with your points but I also subscribe to kaos theory and the inability to exert total control.

Im sure in many cases people do compromise themselves and im certain brainwashing and threats are commonplace but the human by nature is a very complex intelligence. A single event, most of which are beyond our control, can radically shake loose those chain. The death of a loved one, the illness of a friend or family member, some critical life event.

In any given moment a person can "wake up" to whats important and realise truth. Its a fine line and the more componants you have in the equation the higher the risk factor.

As for the NWO being evil. Reast assured if they exist then no word in human language can define the darkness of nature involved in these peoples actions. My personal belief is that they do very much exist, just looking at the Oil, Medical, and Weapons cartels who have dominated the power sphere for so many years indicates that there is a controlling agenda.

Killing one or two peple is not the crime here, the crime lies in thousands and millions of lives lost willfully to fabricated wars, profitable diseases and the destruction of a planet to maintain fossil fuel dependance. Its mass murder on a scale we can only begin to imagine, probably the greatest mass murder ever in the history of human kind, engineered and manipulated by very cruel, very greedy men. There are no terrorists or dictators past or present who even come close to the scale of evils perpetrated on the human race by these individuals.

History will tell their story someday and then humanity will record in its books a legacy of horror and betrayal than outweighs even what we know to be the limits of human depravity. I spare no kind words for these people, they are by right and choice the truest definition of evil.

Maybe it began with good intention, but then again mans greatest sins always do spring from good ideas. What was once begun as a preservation has long since become a monopoly of greed and self interest and it cares little for nations or people. It allowed a route for powerful self interested entities to subjugate power and enter the stratosphere of control at the highest level, the true definition of absolute power.

Again, while I could never begin to predict when, I do know absolutely it will fail. All of these strategies in history have failed, the Catholic Church, Rome, Stalin, Hitler, entities who engaged in this type of mass power play and despite the mass damage they did, none ever completed the task. I go back to chaos theory, it doesnt matter how good you are or how careful, you will come undone sooner or later that much is inevitable.

Humans have a huge degree of unpredictability and the task of effectively controlling billions of them is impossible. You may have early success and many years along the road but at some point, sooner or later, these will fail like all the others. Its like a pressure cooker, for every ounce of force down, pressure builds beneath, cracks will appear and widen and when the facts are exposed the true voracity of venegeful masses will tear down the walls around them, as it has always wound up being.

Humans may be naive, malleable, unwilling or unable to deal with swift changes but humanity is not inherantly evil and somehow, in some form or other what we have will eventually crumble into whatever comes next. All ideologies and control systems have risen and fallen with similar traits and I doubt very much this one will fare any better. As I said, when? Who knows, each age is different, the factors more complex and diverse, predicting that is nigh on impossible.

The current situation frustrates me as all our lives would have a chance of being better if things changed sooner, however I dont fear them, I pity their ignorance and arrogance. Like all those who went before, they play with the powers of control without the simple understanding that some things can never be subject to absolute control.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Delta Force may not be talked about much, but it is very real. The Delta Force groups are simply a covert Army Special Forces group. I have conversed with their members.
Thing about those guys is that they are sticklers about no piercings, no tattoos and an easily forgetable face. If you have any easily distinguishable marks on your body, you cannot be one of them.

From what I came to understand, they aren't all that special really. They are just the best of the best of the Army's Special Forces group.

Sorta like the Air Force's Para-Rescue Troopers.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
While I agree with your sentiments, at present, it matters not. The simple fact of the matter is that, currently, the military has a very tight grip on things. I have seen this first hand.

Not only that, but people HAVE spoken out, we've seen them by the truck load speaking with Stephen Greer, but fortunately for the military, they neutralize that by exposing Greer as a nutbag.

I have to agree that yes, someday, it will unravel. When it does, there will be HELL to pay, but that day is not today.

That being said, and I'll try to quit derailing the subject here, we simply don't know what the lights above Stephenville are, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that you CANNOT rule out the military.

PS. That was in reply to silver6ix

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The main contractor of note would have to be Blackwater USA. Essentially regarded as some form of quasi commericial non regulated special mercenary outfit. Private soldiers, they would fit the profile most certainly.

I believe any "elite security" the infamous MIBs for example would be "erased" personell who once came from inside the CIA and NSA regimes, if they were attached in anyway to the MAJIC regime id imagine their records were erased and they ceased to exist to all normal operating levels.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Sure, I agree, its been an interesting discussion and I respect your views. I only present concepts and possibilities as im sure none of us knows for sure the depths of truth in this issue

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

And might I add that you are a good one to present the concepts and possibilities. Very good thoughts.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

After reading your posts I see you are anti-nwo which is fine but what makes you and others certain that their goal is to subjugate the human race and turn us all into slaves?

Sure I have read a lot of literature but for every nwo dissenter there is also a nwo supporter. Personally, I don't think the world is ready to unite because most of us prefer to keep our identities, customs, language and traditions but I think eventually we should. The way the world is setup now there is way too much division and derision and if any aliens do want to make official contact it would be tough for them. Should they land at the UN complex and address all the nations together or should they make independant alliances, as probably is already the case?

For all I know the NWO could be evil but that remains to be seen. Personally, I take a neutral stance and remain to be convinced either way. Just bear in mind everything is relative. Hitler and emperor Hirohitto were both seen as heros by their populace and as mass murderers by everyone else. The same could be said of Stalin and Sadam Hussein or even president Bush and prime minister Blair. What you see as evil others may see differently.

By the way we don't have to agree...I am only playing devils advocate!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Oh don't try to backtrack everything you said in your first post.

You wrote it. It's on record. You come under an anonymous user and try to deject evereyone else's presumptions yet you make presumptions yourself.

Then you go on chest thumping on your high horse on how people make you laugh on making these presumptions and then after a few paragraphs you proceeded to make presumptions YOURSELF.

I call that hypocrisy.

There's no denying I have the screen cap to prove it.

And about the government agents who knows about 'aleans' reading stuff on ATS (where Blossom Goodchild and hoaxes get the highest view counts) You don't have a single evidence of this ridiculous nonsense so the argument is MOOT. End.

It's totally empty speculations and presumptions (the one thing that you are laughing about about other people. Yet you put it so much weight on this empty presumption that you decided to say SHAME ON YOU to these imagined government agents (presumely (on your part) possesing the highest clearance on the secrets of the government - ('Aleans!': oh my!
), who don't have anything else to do other than sit on their asses and reading hoaxes on ATS.

It's so ridicoulus and contradictive the argument shouldn't be brought up at all.

Originally posted by ufo reality
I just got an email back from Steve Allen. He said they're seeing this large craft just about every night around 8pm in the Stephenville area and that CNN is all over this!

Every night? At 8 pm? So where's the footage of this '8pm UFO scheduled flight'?

I find that to be incredulous.

Or did they forgot to bring their camera every night this thing happens just like someone forgot to use the sound recorder?

[edit on 28-10-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
[edit on 28-10-2008 by son of PC]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

After reading your posts I see you are anti-nwo which is fine but what makes you and others certain that their goal is to subjugate the human race and turn us all into slaves?

Sure I have read a lot of literature but for every nwo dissenter there is also a nwo supporter. Personally, I don't think the world is ready to unite because most of us prefer to keep our identities, customs, language and traditions but I think eventually we should. The way the world is setup now there is way too much division and derision and if any aliens do want to make official contact it would be tough for them. Should they land at the UN complex and address all the nations together or should they make independant alliances, as probably is already the case?

For all I know the NWO could be evil but that remains to be seen. Personally, I take a neutral stance and remain to be convinced either way. Just bear in mind everything is relative. Hitler and emperor Hirohitto were both seen as heros by their populace and as mass murderers by everyone else. The same could be said of Stalin and Sadam Hussein or even president Bush and prime minister Blair. What you see as evil others may see differently.

By the way we don't have to agree...I am only playing devils advocate!

You are correct everything is indeed relative, and the motivations of these people are relative to their actions.

Good people do not allow millions to die through war, disease and fuel dependancy in order to make obscene profits. Regardless of any other fact those three industries all based around FEAR AND NEED are the three most insanely rich and powerful on this planet.

That isnt coincidence. If you review corporate and business history you will find a long and incriminating line of case studies and cases involving corporate corruption, methodology used to increase demand and maximise prices, across every industry.

Now those who choose to be criminally naive will suggest that these three, the largest idustries on Earth, somehow dont have this corrpution, somehow they are operated by saints and have never had any form of corruption. The realist will tell you that they are corrupt to the core and the reason they are not revealed or shown to be so, and the reason they have grown to astronomical wealth and power is because they are controlling everything.

Those three cartels, if you believe nothing else in life, you should KNOW, they run your world. Absolutely, emphatically and without any shadow of a doubt. The are a triad of absolute power and wealth which you cannot touch, they control your health, your wars and your fuel for life. They ARE your world.

Any MAJIC event entity is comprised of the welathiest and most powerful elite, of that there can be no doubt, they know and oversee all of the activities of the controlling triad.

Do you think its a staggering coincidence that the same names appear at the top of every fod chain? Do you never wonder what the Rockefeller Institute is and what it does?

Dont you wonder why so many of the bills passed through your congress on removing the right to carryb arms from civilians came from D Rockefeller?

Let me enlighten you on something, research medical, oil and weapons control and I assure you certain names WILL appear in all three domains, Rockefeller and Bilderberg to name but two.

Your world isnt your world, nor is it mine, it belongs entirely to someone else and the sooner people realise that the better for all concerned.

Are they evil? Yes, people who mudered millions for profit are evil, people who kill for power and greed are evil and people who have done so on the scale of our infamous "shafow leaders" , redefine the word evil.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

The reason they don't land is obvious to me at least.

We fight other prople who look just like us on another part of this little rock in space.

Would you want to land on a planet as backwards as ours is ?

I know I wouldn't, unless I see people behaveing better to thier own kind first, I'd stay clear, buzz around a few farms, maybe some small cities, maybe here and there, let them know that they are being watched, carefully.

My feelings about Intelligent life can be summed up like so....

1st Guy : I believe in Intelligent life out there.

2nd Guy : Then why haven't they contacted the world's goverments ?

1st Guy : I did say INTELLIGENT didn't I ?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
LOTS of off-topic banter going on here, in my opinion.

The subject of the thread was the recent sightings in Texas.

Any recent updates? Any locals from that area frequent this site?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
More media coverage:

www.wjbf.com...

www.khou.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Heres another link, I like the video on this one as it seems to show a single craft/object and definately doesnt look like just lights or afterburners as has been suggested.

Shame the clips of it are so short.

www.the33tv.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

The "how do you become a UFO expert?" at the end makes me

I'm so sick of the ignorant comments these news anchors make regarding UFOs. They think they're so funnay....

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There are three bases that I know about near Stephenville. Two are secret, one is top secret, and I have only heard about it in rumors.

If you use google maps, get directions from Stephenville to Stamford, TX. Just NE of Stamford, TX is Stamford Lake with a whole lot of nothing between the lake and Hwy 283 to the east. There is a base in there.

Now if you go NE from Stamford to Seymour, TX, you will see Lake Kemp just north of Seymour. There is a base near Lake Kemp.

The top secret base is supposedly just to the east of Lake Kemp, near Diversion Lake.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I heard there were more sightings tonight (Tuesday October 28). I hope more media coverage is published tomorrow...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join