It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking news: Stephenville Texas buzzed by UFO's again!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+108 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Here we go again!

Reported by CNN. The sightings were in Stephenville/Dublin Texas area last week!

www.cnn.com...#/video/us/2008/10/25/pkg.tx.more.ufo.sightings.wfaa?iref=videosearch

www.youtube.com...

Did any of you near Stephenville or Dublin see the rotating UFO with lights?

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ufo reality]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 10/27/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Another mainstream UFO coverage. Nice mention of plenty of witnesses AND at the end of the film I like the angle of the commetator.

He says the military said "several F-16s were training in the area"...and the he adds "several witnesses confirm seeing the planes..........AFTER tey saw the UFO."

Nice to see there was no suggestion the planes were being mistaken which is normally what happens and also nice to see the media taking a little sideswipe nat military statements.

FIlms isnt that good but given the number of sightings it seems to be a very credible UFO event.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Please star and flag this thread if you think it's important for everyone on ATS to know about.

www.empiretribune.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is getting a lot of media coverage today:

www.wfaa.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
At least we have a few seconds of shaky video from this siting. The craft doesn't seem to be nearly as large as the last siting that was said to block the view of the sky from under it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality

www.youtube.com...

I think that this is just the beginning.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"You could see it's shape...it was like a circle...a complete circle"

Does a large rotating circle with lights sound like 7 F-16s to you?

I hope the media does better this time around and is able to get real answers from the 301st.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
here we go again!
Great news, these things aren't f16's or afterburners.
With good media coverage and those witnesses we can force a breaktrough in ufo disclosure?

Nice man, flagged the thread

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Mufon needs to jump on this while the tracks are fresh. Start the Freedom Of Info requests for radar data from all nearby radar stations.

UFOReality, you should give that AF Base a call, and tell them to make sure none of their radar data gets "lost"....give them a heads-up that someone may be asking for the information. Also, wasn't the local FAA Air Traffic Control tower very forthcoming last time? Oh, make sure and let them know beforehand that you're recording the conversation.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
ooooh,I'll be watchign this with interest.

FnS'd

To any goverment spooks watching,just come out and tell us.

c'mooooon,be ya best friend. You know it makes sense.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Nice ! Thanks for sharing.. I like how they seemed to not be the sort of people into the stuff but once they saw it they were totally 'for it'.

GO ALIENS!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by starcraft

Yes MUFON should jump on this and get radar data from the FAA. I'm sure they will cover all their bases much faster than before.

I have emailed Karl Lewis at the 301st Fighter Wing. I do not like to call anymore because the last times I've called asking for radar data they got angry and said "that information if classified!"

PS - I just tuned into CNN Headline News at 4:54pm eastern time and they did a short segment on this. That WFAA video is quite good I think. It states that they saw the large rotating object with lights before they saw the F-16s.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
How often does the military allow f-16s pilots to train at night?

I live near Randolph AFB which is a training base and I have never seen any training at night!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Large rotating objects with lights around the outside? Dammit starred and flagged this thread and added to favorites. will watch to see where this goes.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is another video I found related to the new sightings:

New Stephenville UFO Sightings Video

Quote:

I took these pics of some strange lites over the city park in Dublin, Texas tonight at 830 pm, and saw them again 7 miles west at the intersection of FM 1496 and Hwy 6.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
How often does the military allow f-16s pilots to train at night?

I live near Randolph AFB which is a training base and I have never seen any training at night!

Yea the part about the jets just seemed like the BS "oh no dont worry it was just jets" story. I like how they mentioned, yeah, we saw the lights, and also the jets after.

Zing!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
'nothing to see here folks, nothing to fear, now move along'. or, 'its just F-16's flying close around and around in circles, nothing to see, move along'.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Flagged,,,
After that pathetic Melodrama of so called,," GFL" episod again i feel I'm in ATS !,,Good job and important subject !

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Welcome back boys. ( Insert theme music from "Welcome Back Kotter" and "The Boys are Back")

Maybe the boys will treat us to another light show.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join