It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurry and instate the NWO NOW !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Feel free to quit insulting my intelligence at anytime.

Look, if you feel I am personally attacking 'your intelligence' feel free to put me on your beloved ignore list, You personally were not in my equation of reason for this post. Unless ofcourse you think I, the big bad NWO have you replying undermind control. I suggest, get your tin foil, and within 30 -45 minutes you should be back to normal.

It's people like you that forget they can change the T.V channel when they don't like what's on.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nt3rp0l
It is obvious you have a skewed vision on the implementations New government would propagate.

It would NOT socialize industry: in fact, it would enlist all that capitalism was MEANT to be. Seeing that the employee benefitted in a profit sharing/ incentive program.

It would NOT assume the property of the people.

It would NOT assume a dictatorship role.

It is to give a set of laws across the board that will make equal all men. From the highest, what you call 'the elite' to the lowest class.

Ensure healthcare equality for everyone.
Ensure no hunger.
Ensure equal education.
Ensure adequate employment.
Ensure fare trade.
Ensure alternative energy persuit.

Like I said, you can quit insulting my intelligence at any time. You just assume people can't think for themselves, and will assume the media talking points. You can kiss my hairy bean bag for even thinking such about me.

You are still talking about centralization. Let me give you some insight into why it's a bad idea. We will do just the US alone.

Lets take your "equal healthcare, or equal education".

Under centralization, you have 1 program that is for all. When that program does something bad, everyone under it will suffer(GWB style). Changes to the system are few and far between, because the amount of leadership change is minimal. You as a person have little to no power over the issue. You have 1 vote in 100's of millions of people. Your 1 vote represents a very small % of the vote/power.

Lets just go ahead and decentralize the issue 1 level, and make it a state issue. Rather than 1 program for all, you have 50 programs. Each program working to be the best. When a state does something bad, it's only the 1 state that suffers. But then they have 49 programs to look at for improvements. Also, when a program finds something that succeeds, the other 49 programs can easily take that idea and implement it themselves. Because you have 50 seperate programs rather than 1, you are able to try many different things at the same time. Where as you can only try 1 change at a time in a centralized program.

You also then have 1 vote in a much less total. This means your 1 vote has more meaning and power. Your vote makes up a higher %. You also vote more often.

Now you can take those issues and put them on the community level as well. In which case you have 1000's of programs, all working to be the best - because that is what we expect. You are then able to try many different changes. And if you don't like whats being done, you also can move to another state or community that is doing what you want.

That is bringing the power back to the people, exactly the opposite of what you stand for.

Since you brought up tired ole scapegoat of slavery previously. Do you realize that the things like the underground railroad which freed many slaves could not have been possible under a centralized government? That the entire country under centrlization would have been free or had slaves. In which case considering the amount of slave states at the time, would mean that we would have had a complete nation of slavery. So their would have NOT been a free place for those slaves to go. Free states only existed because of decentralization.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SimpleAnswers

In example i will quote my earlier post:

It is to give a set of laws across the board that will make equal all men. From the highest, what you call 'the elite' to the lowest class.

Not to mention the abolishment of the Fedral reserve which is a private institution contracted my the government. Yes, there would be another department created to take it's place, however, it would be a Government dept.

This leaves no room for a private business to have our highest levels of government my the huevos.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Look, if you feel I am personally attacking 'your intelligence' feel free to put me on your beloved ignore list, You personally were not in my equation of reason for this post. Unless ofcourse you think I, the big bad NWO have you replying undermind control. I suggest, get your tin foil, and within 30 -45 minutes you should be back to normal.

It's people like you that forget they can change the T.V channel when they don't like what's on.

My "beloved" ignore list? You mean the list that has nobody on it? I will expose everything you say, like it or not. I don't turn a blind eye to ignorance

And I wondered how long until the person assumptions and attacks would show up. Now I'm a tin foil hat wearer huh?

I know I can change the channel. But since you are trying to suck people into watching your channel as a way of controlling my channel, I think it's more than appropriate to point out why the show sucks.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

And again I say:

Your getting arguementitive, I think you may need a nap. No need to get nasty. I am as entitled to post contraversial issues on here as are you. Enjoy that PRIVILAGE whilst you can. No NWO, it is a priviliage that will be short lived.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

reply to post by SimpleAnswers

In example i will quote my earlier post:

Not to mention the abolishment of the Fedral reserve which is a private institution contracted my the government. Yes, there would be another department created to take it's place, however, it would be a Government dept.

This leaves no room for a private business to have our highest levels of government my the huevos.

Oh look, it's the zeitgeist agenda. Who woulda guessed it? We already know the federal reserve is a scam. But pointing that out doesn't make your right else where.

Why is it we can't get rid of the fed without a world government?

So let me get this straight. Because you can point out the obvious, we are supposed to follow everything else you say as well, and not think for ourselves?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Agree or refute. I lose no sleep
As long as you realize that I did start the thread, and that does make me the star of this show. You are welcome to stay on as a supporting actor. Every show needs some conflict. And I welcome you. I hope you are here for the long haul. However, if you do get Nasty, I will ask a Mod to renegotiate/terminate your contract on this series. So please, I ask, play nice.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Your getting arguementitive, I think you may need a nap. No need to get nasty. I am as entitled to post contraversial issues on here as are you. Enjoy that PRIVILAGE whilst you can. No NWO, it is a priviliage that will be short lived.

Oh, you are entitled to be wrong all you want. And I am entitled to point out how and why you are wrong.

You're posts read like a politicians campaign promises of false gifts and making it better. "Trust us, just give us complete control over your life and we'll make it better".

But oh yeah, it's me that's thinking in that box.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

I am not recruiting.... I am stating what I know. I am doing it in an unargumentitive way. They ask questions, I post answers as to my beliefs. If you are upset that I believe what I believe, we will have to agree to disagree.

I know you read the posts, this is comming whether you,I, or anyone else wants it to. To see the beneficial points and (if you are opposed) find a way to make it easier to swallow is a transition needed until it proves worthy, or revolution sets in.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Agree or refute. I lose no sleep
As long as you realize that I did start the thread, and that does make me the star of this show. You are welcome to stay on as a supporting actor. Every show needs some conflict. And I welcome you. I hope you are here for the long haul. However, if you do get Nasty, I will ask a Mod to renegotiate/terminate your contract on this series. So please, I ask, play nice.

lol, go ahead and ask them to. Making your own thread doesn't make you the star of the thread. That has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've heard. You started a discussion, you don't get to decide how that discussion goes.

But go ahead and try to demean me, and act as those I'm just some "side show". Can't prove someone wrong, or don't like what they are saying, lets just go ahead and try to ridicule and silence them. And all the while tell us how you aren't all about the "status quo".

If you want your own website, then go make one. You can get them at godaddy for less than $20. You can even get a blog for free, with a comments section you can moderate yourself.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I am not recruiting.... I am stating what I know. I am doing it in an unargumentitive way. They ask questions, I post answers as to my beliefs. If you are upset that I believe what I believe, we will have to agree to disagree.

I know you read the posts, this is comming whether you,I, or anyone else wants it to. To see the beneficial points and (if you are opposed) find a way to make it easier to swallow is a transition needed until it proves worthy, or revolution sets in.

I'm not upset at what you believe. Part of having free will is the will to give it away. I'm upset because your beliefs require me to also give up my free will.

If you wanted to start a voluntary program of sorts that does all the things you want, then go for it. I'll say nothing. When you want to start a mandatory program for everyone, then it concerns me.

And btw, I've not seen anyone actually want what you've said. Of course, anyone who disagrees with you must be "mind controlled" and following their "programming".

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Do we remember " We the people,for the people, by the people".................................Not the government or hierarchy...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
okie doke, your tit for tat has grown tedious. I believe what I believe. I agree, the ideals are hard to swallow. But hey, I am not shoving them down your throat so stop chewing...lol...

I stand by it. NWO will save us all. And it won't be like religion. You don't have to be devout to gain from it. You will reap benefits from it and you can post how much you are still against it until the tinfoil hats come home.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Must have missed the part where I hinted at enjoying our discussion here, not wanting to silence you. Yes, statements like this make me picture a 40 something year old at their computer with a tinfoil hat on.

LOL!!! And to exagerate your own importance to think YOU are someone worth being silenced is comical.

I am god and I am arguing with myself. How is that for importance?

Just because you can't see it, and therefore think someone is not important is the only thing that could be considered laughable, if it wasn't so sad.

But I think it does pretty much represent the level of thinking someone must have in order to think they have legitimate reasons to control another human. Obviously they aren't important enough to choose for themselves.

Keep on exposing yourself. Tell the people you don't think are important how you are acting in their best interest. I know I can't wait to give away my authority to people who don't think I'm important, and feel the need to make me feel as though I am beneath others.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

okie doke, your tit for tat has grown tedious. I believe what I believe. I agree, the ideals are hard to swallow. But hey, I am not shoving them down your throat so stop chewing...lol...

I stand by it. NWO will save us all. And it won't be like religion. You don't have to be devout to gain from it. You will reap benefits from it and you can post how much you are still against it until the tinfoil hats come home.

If you think it takes blind faith to have religion, then it just goes to show how much you don't understand it. You think religion is what you see on TV? Do you seriously believe that GWB is a christian?

Tell me, what has GWB ever done that even closely resembled the philosophy of Jesus. Go ahead, I'll wait.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You said a mouth full..................

Reply to badmedia

[edit on 25-10-2008 by rikk7111]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You've failed to mention the advantages which the common man will benefit from the NWO, let alone whether or not these advantages would out-weight the disadvantages.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ok, forget your ideals of Jesus.... forget any religious figure heads, it's beyond that. No satanic agenda. Only a united agenda

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join