It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'US missiles' hit Pakistan school

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ian990003100

You're posting twice??

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I doubt you'll see any US soldiers being sent to Guantanamo Bay for this, even though America is clearly in the wrong.

This makes me think of jarhead.
Maybe the people who were responsible just wanted to kill someone?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The odd thing is that we can't really do anything about it. Writing your congressman is futile- they do whatever they do regardless of their constituents. No media outlet is going to give a common person a conference to discuss this, and no politician in the upper eschelon seems to be saying anything about it.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GreyFoxSolid

Im open to solutions GreyFox...Just let me know.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, I am open too.

The only real thing I can think of is to get a ton of people under one banner to really voice out the opinions hard and slow.

Alex Jones does this, but the mainstream looks at him as a nut job.

This isn't just for this incident either, but to bring it all out on the table.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by GreyFoxSolid]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This is true…though if we are all uniform then I suppose no one is wrong.
As long as we are all nut jobs someone has to listen. Or more likely take action against the increasing homeland descent.
However many thousands maybe tens of thousands that could be rallied to one cause would in my opinion be a test subject for the governments homegrown terrorism toys, and gives them a reason to take more rights away.
But I suppose if I have to have my rights taken away and I I guess die to see that the world is safe for the time being from crazy bastards, count me in for craziness.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have to go to work now; if you start a revolution while Im gone U2U me first! LOL

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You bring up an interesting problem. It is way too easy to label someone a terrorist these days, even in our own country. I imagine any well organized group that stood up to oppose the government in an intelligent, peaceful way would probably be looked at as a terrorist organization, or framed for such, if they really had a huge voice.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Heh, will do!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
GRRRRRRR jus disgusting out of all places they had to hit a Pakistan school. I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE LOGING IN, but this is just pure digusting! Kids are the future!!!!! >=/

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Get them while they are young, I guess.

Heh, it is bothersome to see the stuff you see here sometimes, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
And according to this article on CNN, eight people were killed, but it doesn't say anything about students or kids....

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
it wouldn`t surprise me if PAK nukes were ready to roll now and be on teh road - there entire weapon ability is TEL based - and since they are the hardest to find , well - any retaliation to a nuclear attack would be the same.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
And according to this article on CNN, eight people were killed, but it doesn't say anything about students or kids....

www.cnn.com...

Kids dont have souls we all know that. Gawd. Welcome to 2008 world on Earth life.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gillespie

Kids dont have souls we all know that. Gawd. Welcome to 2008 world on Earth life.

Say again? And just where is that statement in my post?

There's one article that has said "students" were killed. Nothing about children. Two stories I have used as sources don't say anything about kids.

Everyone is freaking and geeking without doing any research. Which is sort of typical for ATS.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yet another outrage to add to the list.

Trying to get the US out will be a major problem because the land that the Taliban is hiding in isn't actually,in reality,ruled by Pakistan.

Its the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and lies outside the borders of Pakistan's 4 provinces and is ruled by the tribal Elders.(and now the Taliban)

Like Kashmir,it is disputed land.Something that can be exploited by the US.

Another link to the incident.
english.aljazeera.net...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

you really are stupid, it was the united states who started the war ! yet you blame these poor people for defending their land from inveders from united states and eu ?

do you not see the problem ! these poor people are inccent

honestly i hope one day, united states has a nuke style 9/11s you people over there got no clue how it feels to lose famlies friends,

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

The list keeps growing.

Was it always like this? A lot of people older than me keep telling me that this is the way it has always been, but do you all think that a statement like that is a result of being numbed to the whole experience?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

People do become numb to such things,but there are violent conflicts always taking place somewhere in the world.

The only difference between them is the media coverage they receive.
There's plenty of violence in the world that either goes unnoticed or is deliberately ignored.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The word "supposedly" was thrown around way too much.

I don't like this article, I saw no shred of evidence that it was in fact an American drone or if it was even American missiles.

People jumping the gun way too soon.

"Suspected". Who's doing the suspecting? Instead of blaming the US right off the bet, lets analyze the article at hand and ask "Who exactly is making this claim and who is doing the research?"

Just because it's BBC, doesn't mean it's fool-proof. They're human just like we are and they'll definitely have bias.

Shattered OUT...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join