It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Somewhere out there, there should be an original birth cert with baby foot prints, unless that has long since been destroyed.

Why doesn't the birth cert copy have the name of the hospital?

Obama was born on August 4, 1961, at the Kapiolani Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a Black Kenyan of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.

Barack Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center on 4 August 1961.

Instead of the MSM sending reporters to Alaska, perhaps they should be sent to Hawaii to do some real investigating.

link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
In my opinion, the birth certificate has been forged.

There is absolutely no good, logical reason to not produce a valid birth certificate once and for all. It simply boggles the mind that Obama can vet himself by producing the most fundamental of all government I.D.'s.

Yes there is. Here is the absolute BEST reason (and it is in my previous post as well.)

Because there is the threat by the GOP to try and drop this (what they think as..) bomb on Obama the week before the election. The best way to counter this? Well, to hold out and let the GOP THINK they have something and then make them all look like foolish idiots by releasing an irrefutable document showing the truth of his citizenship.

It will effectively sink McCain's ship if they do try it. They are already going overboard with the ruthless and unfounded attacks. They take little things and try to turn them into something that they never were. It's a common tactic but the problem is that Obama is defending himself better than most would have thought possible. He is defending himself with the facts.

link   
yep yep yep....

We are about to allect a illigal alien as president...

anit this nation grand

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

Wait a sec isn't Factcheck.org a part of the Annenberg foundation?

The Annenberg Political Fact Check is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania.

www.factcheck.org...

At the time, Obama, the Chicago lawyer who became chairman of the CAC, told the Chicago Tribune, “If we're really going to change things in this city, it's going to start at the grass-roots level and with our children.”

www.cnsnews.com...

CAC = Chicago Annenbeg Challenge

Would Factcheck.org, an Annenberg project, truly be honest on any of the subjects having to do with the former chairperson of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge?

We need to to see the underlying interest of factcheck.org before we start believing that they are an unbiased and impartial source dedicated to honesty in politics.

And...

William Ayers, a one-time leader of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist group that in the 1970s took credit for bombing the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol, became the founder of the Small Schools Workshop at the University of Illinois-Chicago in 1992 and was the group’s co-director through 2002.

During those years, the Smalls Schools Workshop received at least $800,000 from the Chicago Annenberg Challenge--an organization that Ayers also helped found and that Barack Obama chaired starting in 1995.

form the above source

I am sorry but I don't believe anything that an Annenberg founded project would say, especially when it comes to an issue about their guy. The connections to questionable people who did questionable deeds are known. That just makes me question their "authentic" birth certificate.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

So I guess you are calling his gramma a liar.
They say certain traits skip a generation.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
yep yep yep....

anit this nation grand

This might explain why the subject of illegal immigration has yet to come up during the debates.
GO figure.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I just picked up my son Birth Certificate from the health dept. Here in Hawaii, Oahu, and on my sons birth Certificiate it has his ethnic backgrounds. Like he is Hawaiian, Chinese, Filipino, and Caucasion. It states that on his birth Cert. I know that they have been doing that awhile because I'm trying to get him into the Kamehameha school Hawaiian only school. And I have to get his granddads birth cert. And on it should have the grandpa's ethnic background. So that the hawaiian heritage can be tracked.

So I dont know. I read somewhere by Kam school that BC before 1959 were more accurate then the ones after. I dont know it just missing that on his BC. and it should be on there.

I'm not a obama basher and I might even vote for him, I am undecided on my vote.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by dariousg

They say certain traits skip a generation.

You're thinking of diabetes no?

I think the point was made best earlier on this page. A smart politician would hold off on handing out the details just to bait the opposition into doing something rash.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Actually, I think Berg is the liar. He's making all these claims with no proof that I've seen. Yet interestingly, everyone believes him simply at his word.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Where did his Grandmother say this? Do you have a source other than your original post which had a blatant misquote?

Edit: I'm not saying you made the misquote, but the author of the article.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by round_eyed_dog]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Geez, what dense people. The Hawaii dept says Obama is in their system as being born there. End of story. Now if you want to say his mother was in cahoots with them in 1961, or Obama somehow paid them all off to say that, then you're getting into some pretty deep conspiracy talk.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
On a slight tangent I'm sure I recall a similar weather pattern in a beverage receptacle over John McCain's eligibility. Did it not have something to do with whether US Embassies constituted American soil? I don't remember the outcome although it does appear to have gone quiet.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Honestly I've lived in Hawaii and for over a year. When I first got down there I lost my wallet.... Twice.... Moral to the story, I had to prove my identity to get a new Hawaii ID, it wasn't very hard. I pleaded my case, using a library card, plane boarding passes, and a few other things like that. Not one of the ID related items I had had a picture ID on it.... Also the ID card I received had as little information as possible. I wouldn't find it hard to believe whatsoever that Obama was born in Kenya. More importantly I'm still gonna vote for him because he's not "McSame"

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

yep yep yep....

anit this nation grand

I would take an illegal alien as president over Bush ANY day. Look what the hell that guy has done to your country.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In what way would his grandmother lying about where her beloved grand son benefit her?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Because of the paperwork that his mother would have had to have filed upon returning to Hawaii. He would have been a 'naturalized' citizen. Otherwise, she would have been allowed to enter the county but not her newborn. That is why they want the long form birth certificate, as it would show this.

Well in the old days babies shared their parents passports. Perhaps if the baby was a newborn the mother could explain he was born after her passport was issued and that is why he was not on it (things were a lot more relaxed in 1960).

But I would think that there would be records of them re-entering the country either way.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Do we know that Obama has NOT provided absolute proof of his birth records to the proper governmental authorities??? - No, we do not.

Uh, yes we do. We have a very good idea because the Democratic campaign would be waving it all over the the place if that definitive proof did exist. Someone would have referenced it and it would have been ALL over the internet by now, just like the Factcheck.org reference.

I put myself in his position... If I were Obama, I might be mightily pissed that I am the first ever American candidate that is being demanded to prove to the entire country (beyond showing my Certificate of Birth on the Internet for every one to see) that I am eligible. No one has ever had to do this.

And just because some people have made unfounded claims that I might not really be American or that my religion is a question or that I'm "Arab" and hanging out with terrorists... That might be enough for me to say, "ENOUGH"! I won't be treated like a freakin' criminal when I've done everything that is required of me and much MORE. If these people want to prove that I'm ineligible, they're not going to vote for me anyway so they can just get .

I can easily see that happening. He's been fighting these smears all along. He has done nothing to deserve this treatment. There comes a time when no matter what he does, people are going to find fault. And that's what has happened:

People asked for his Birth Certificate, so he gave it. People said it was fake, so he let factcheck handle it, take pictures of it and post them. People STILL say it's fake. They want his actual original birth certificate. I'd have 2 words to say to people and I can't post them here. Maybe he's saying those 2 words, just not out loud. I know I would. Ya know?

And once again , YOU FAIL to acknowledge a very important fact. Berg makes his accusations. He says he has proof that Obama's birth certificate is a fake. It says so in the legal brief he filed. That will be sorted out between he and the judge.

But now we have Obama's grandmother - a family member, saying he was born in Kenya.

What, is she lying now? Senile? Off her meds?

The lawsuit was one thing completely, but now Obama's own family is contradicting the evidence that he has given to the American people. His own family is indicating that Obama is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

So, yes, I say he DOES need to produce a vaulted copy of the birth certificate to clear up the matter.

AndIf it's found that the birth certificate is fake, that he was born in Kenya, you know what makes it so important to this election? Not the fact that he hasn't attended American schools or done American things or any crap like that - but the fact that he has intentionally tried to HIDE and DEFRAUD the American people and LIE to them with the false birth certificate. What else is he capable of if he's willing to ignore the law, lie and deceive us to get what HE wants?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Does it really matter where he was born? The question should be, Can he lead this country? I tell you what. I'll be the first person to laugh when Barack Hussein Obama becomes the greatest president this country has ever seen and then they prove years after his presidency is over that he actually indeed was born in Kenya. Now wouldn't that be a shame? It would be a shame for it to take someone who was not a naturalized citizen to fix this decimated country. For him to actually pull this off, he would have to be considered the GOAT.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join