It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Born In Kenya? His Grandmother Says Yes

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I don't know what's funnier, Obama's verbal faux pas, or your inability to say anything of substance when talking politics.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
I dont know if this has been posted, but here is a youtube showing Obama's birth certificate, which in FACT is his sisters birth certificate.
www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to the court documents filed by Berg:
www.scribd.com...

VERY STRANGE-->LOOK-->Obama's step father was Lolo Soetoro.
One of Obama's AKA names listed on the court documents filed by Berg was AKA- "Barry Soetoro"
NOW go to:
www.barrysoetoro.com
THAT IS VERY INTERESTING INDEED!!!

Sorry..I just wanted to see it one more time!!! Isent that interesting that barrysoetoro goes to Mcain/Palin site...hummmm

[edit on 14-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Oh, come on...

He's an American...

He was born in Hawaii.

Okay...

I was a Navy Recruiter back in 1991 and verified birth certificates from most states and never noticed a "time of birth" listed on a birth certificate...

Perhaps HI or other states list times???...

Let me know...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I dont know if this has been posted, but here is a youtube showing Obama's birth certificate, which in FACT is his sisters birth certificate.
www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to the court documents filed by Berg:
www.scribd.com...

VERY STRANGE-->LOOK-->Obama's step father was Lolo Soetoro.
One of Obama's AKA names listed on the court documents filed by Berg was AKA- "Barry Soetoro"
NOW go to:
www.barrysoetoro.com
THAT IS VERY INTERESTING INDEED!!!

Sorry..I just wanted to see it one more time!!! Isent that interesting that barrysoetoro goes to Mcain/Palin site...hummmm

[edit on 14-10-2008 by MissysWorld]

Can you please take TIME and look at the above links..he is NOT an american..Obama has until Oct. 15th, 2008 to show his birth certificate to the court..Tomorrow is TRUTH day

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Also, my birth certificate from 1961 is actually typed on a "typewriter," and is quite "worn," whereas the above birth certificate is DEFINITELY a duplicate...

They did not have that "font" back in 1961...

BTW, duplicates are EASILY obtained...Look at our immigration problem today...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I find it amusing that any here might still figure somehow that the right is substantively different from the left.

You are permitted of 'choice' between two. Do any of you truly believe you have a choice? It's like when I was an intern at a VA hospital. We had a psychotic SCZ on the ward ... newly arrived... we offered him a choice between Prolixin and Haldol. He clearly thought he was freer because he had a 'choice' .... he chose Haldol. It is clear, voters are equally gullible...... Americans are such dumb folks.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

And that's the main thing I've been wondering. Has any authority attempted to validate Berg's claims?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by swdecord
Okay...

I was a Navy Recruiter back in 1991 and verified birth certificates from most states and never noticed a "time of birth" listed on a birth certificate...

Perhaps HI or other states list times???...

Let me know...

My Long version of my Florida BC has the hospital name, time of birth, how many previous children my mother had, how many were in my birth (in case of twins I suppose) and the exact time of birth.

More recent certified copies do not have all that information.

Edit to add, here is a pic of a Hawaii Long version
www.freerepublic.com...

[edit on 10/14/08 by redhatty]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've asked multiple times for someone to give us a source that shows the statements made by Mr. Obama's Grandmother. Wish in one hand eh?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Now everyone really knows the true motives behind 911. Hawaii kept all their live birth documentation in Tower 2 of the WTC. The terrorists hell bent on using Obama to destroy the United States knew that the birth certificate was stored there. So they trained for years to hijack planes so that they could eliminate this proof once and for all and ensure an Obama Presidency.

And you all thought it was about something else.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There is a big difference between:

A) A person born to a mom who is an American citizen traveling over seas.

B) A citizen of another country having a child in their country.

If my mom had been visiting say japan and had me there in japan that does not mean that I would not be an American citizen.

I don't like Obama but get real.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

My Long version of my Florida BC has the hospital name, time of birth, how many previous children my mother had, how many were in my birth (in case of twins I suppose) and the exact time of birth.

More recent certified copies do not have all that information.

First off, the fact that all of that info was listed would scare the heck out of me...Has anyone heard of Indentity Theft?

Also, I noticed that, on Obama's birth certificate, the Registrar signature is missing and there is no embossed state seal...

When joining the military (BTW, he is also running to be the "Commander in Chief of our military"), the certificate was required to have a signature AND an embossed seal...

Am I beating up on Obama?

No, I just want to insure that a "Natural Born Citizen" is elected as President, following the Constitution...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The entire document uses the Helvetica font. Helvetica was released in 1957. So the font issue is a moot point.

I've doubled checked the font on my computer. The certificate definitely uses Helvetica, the most ubiquitous font in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

I read that the document is an abstract. If that's true then that explains the fact that it is a computer printout.

But the font issue is moot.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by round_eyed_dog

Then, after they provide the "statements", they need to provide proof that the document is fake.

Once they do that, I'll admit that Obama shouldn't be able to run for president.

...I wouldn't hold your breath.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
redhatty,

this link www.freerepublic.com... proves my point rather than detracting from it...

It is QUITE apparent that Obama's is MUCH different from the earlier birth certificate...

Gang, I agree with an earlier poster who mentioned that "we" really don't have a choice...We have only two parties to choose from, and that to me, is an atrocity...

Also, we still have the Electoral College in place, which makes a choice for us...

Remember Bush vs Gore...

As I mentioned, my concern, albeit fruitless, is to INSURE that the next POTUS meets the requirements of our Constitution....Whether Democrat or Republican...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51

The entire document uses the Helvetica font. Helvetica was released in 1957. So the font issue is a moot point.

I've doubled checked the font on my computer. The certificate definitely uses Helvetica, the most ubiquitous font in the world.

en.wikipedia.org...

I read that the document is an abstract. If that's true then that explains the fact that it is a computer printout.

But the font issue is moot.

Trust me...that is NOT a typewritten document from 1961...

www.freerepublic.com...

The above link, provided by a poster above, shows a birth certificate which was produced before the advent of the "laser printer"...

As I mentioned...I want his original birth certificate, which CAN be obtained from microfiche...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
McCain was actually born outside of the United States. So was I. McCain was born in Panama. I was born in the Philippines. We were both born United States Citizens. Barack Obama would automatically be a United States Citizen at birth if he were born in Kenya. There are procedures for reporting the birth of a United States citizen. This is a non-issue.

Oh, I also have 3 sisters born after I was. I don't remember the birth of any of them though I do remember the youngest 2 as infants. I wouldn't believe Obama's brother or sister if they said they remembered his birth one way or the other.

So it is still government document versus old lady. Why would the Republican controlled government help cover up a fake birth certificate?

This is a non-issue. If you don't like Obama, argue on policy, not on rumor.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well..for those of you who think all this is CRAP..I will refer you back up to Missysworld posts..where you can see that COURT documents have been filed against Obama, and he must bring forth what is asked of him BY TOMORROW, Oct. 15th..Now if there was nothing to this..do you not think this would have already been thrown out of court???
Those of you who continue to say "He's American" without doing one damn thing, such as RESEARCH, then YOU are entitled to STAY in your wittle box..You are also entitled to three monkey's..
One will hold its hands over your eyes.
Two will hold its hands over your ears.
Three will hold its hands over your mouth..so you can't say EVERYTHING you know NOTHING about..
Hard to find FACTS in a wittle box..

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theotherhawk
In what way would his grandmother lying about where her beloved grand son benefit her?

I think that would go something like this.

Hello Mrs. Obama, we're reporters from the United States doing a big story on your wonderful grandson Barrack. In fact we have this huge check of $2.50 if you could describe the scene at his birth. After all you were there at the Kenyan hospital at the birth of your wonderful grandson right?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join