It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Conspiracy of Missing Data.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have heard so many stories now in the UK of Vital secrets stored in Memory sticks and CDs that the situation is like a pandemic. Its like a common illness that has hit the government. It is either its conspiracy to cause real damage to the UK in the form of negligence or its done on purpose to terrify the nation.

Something is not right here, are there people on the inside causing all these problems so that one day terror groups and criminals get their hands on information so that the British government can implement a Order out of Chaos type situation to imprison the freedoms of the people even further?

In another thread that I created which is about how the UK is becoming demonic or under the cloud or some evil unseen force. I see that Britain has some how become more like Saddam’s old Iraq in the nature of its policies like some gigantic swap in Karma.

I feel like the UK is becoming a sitting duck waiting to be asked and be caught or shot at for reasons unknown. Are individuals being bewitched by Angelic or demonic forces that make them forget vital information that could pose a risk to national security?

Phone calls database considered:
Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman Chris Huhne called the proposals "an Orwellian step too far".
news.bbc.co.uk...

Here is a list of stories and links that the UK has mounted up over lost data.

Key Personal Data On Stolen MoD Laptop:
A laptop stolen from a Royal Navy officer contained personal details of 600,000 people, the Ministry of Defence has confirmed.
news.sky.com... %20MoD%20Laptop&lpos=Home_0

Terrorism cell' data stick missing
www.ananova.com...

Blunders prompt more care of data:
news.bbc.co.uk...
Hunt begins for missing data on prison officers
A computer company delivering the national identity card scheme was frantically hunting yesterday for a lost computer drive containing 5,000 personnel files, including the private details of prison officers.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

HSBC loses customers' data disc:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Medical documents found in street:
news.bbc.co.uk...

NHS in East publishes data loss:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Discs 'worth £1.5bn' to criminals:
Two missing computer discs containing the personal details of 25 million people could be worth up to £1.5bn to criminals, say the Lib Dems.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Firm 'broke rules' over data loss:
Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has blamed a private contractor for losing the details of thousands of criminals, held on a computer memory stick.

news.bbc.co.uk...
Millions of L-driver details lost
news.bbc.co.uk...

More MoD laptop thefts revealed:
Defence Secretary Des Browne says a probe into the loss of a laptop with details of 600,000 people has uncovered two similar thefts since 2005.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Thousands at risk after data loss:
Around 15,000 Standard Life customers could be at risk of fraud after their personal details were lost by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
news.bbc.co.uk...

Thousands hit by breaches of data:
Personal data breaches affecting thousands of people have been uncovered by BBC Scotland's Investigations Unit.
The information was revealed through freedom of information requests to NHS boards, councils and police forces.
These included lost patient notes, information on sex offenders and compromised payroll data.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Sweden misplaces military secrets:
Sweden's military is investigating a major security breach after a member of staff left a memory stick holding classified data on a public computer.
news.bbc.co.uk...

So how many times does it take for it to get sorted out? Why no encryptions for data in which only staff can be able to access them? I mean films like James Bond and Mission Impossible make out we have these securities all the time and yet we cannot handle important data in simple ways.

Is the truth that all this will lead to a new order or system where all data has to go through a new system? ID cards with complete control of every Firm and money making company plugged into some super computer encrypted information whilst having one governor handling all your information?

Talk about stage 1 of the Mark of the Beast, its like its done on purpose to force it on us, sometimes spiritual forces will bewitch the public so the nation is imprisoned.
Those who know about Bible prophecy will know the angle I am coming from but other views and topics cross this Thread also.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by The time lord]

[edit on 15-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hmm yes i have noticed these stories lately on the news. But to tell you the truth if the UK does become reminiscent of Iraq under Saddam's rule then im grabbing my passport and ill be on the first plane to the U.S.A.

Good post, flag from me friend.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by Elemensa]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Time Lord, excellent post. Well put together and as the events continue to occur, there does seem to be either mass negligence or something purposeful happening. When I read a few months back of not one but two seperate occasions of Top Secret documents left on trains within days apart, I began to wonder. England is an enigma; I don't believe it is as you say entirely, but I agree with your point about the absurd Orwellian feel of it all.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Good post, but what's the reason behind them loosing all this information? I cant think of a reason they can gain from this ? But it does seem to be getting reported alot more, same with stabbing's.

Stared and Flagged !
Thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yet the government has the audacity to implement a nanny state on us, the public, yet it's their incompetent lot that are losing very private details and data.

I say we implement a 24 hour monitoring service on every government employee (that is, after we've tagged them, taken DNA samples and introduced a government only biometric chip that will be inserted up their arses). Then, we'll stamp all over their liberties and have them tried in a sharia court?

Failing that, fire them all and hire a large bunch of chimps to do their work?

Anyone agree?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just saw this and thought might be of interest if u didnt already no,
Details of 18,000 NHS staff missing

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
But look at my list, the list of links are to all different stories of missing data not the same story repeated. What is going on? Are people being hypnotised into losing data like some magic trick? This is going on too far often and why is this not happening in Norway or China for example of some random place? If statics show that this is a common hapenning then other countries should have a least 5 missing data misplacements a year. Since we are at war I don't think its the best time to be losing data, unless someone is at war from within the UK under a stealth spying game.

The question is, is the UK being inflitrated some how?

Have we trators from within UK society giving sensative defensive materials out to cause unforeseen alerts. We do not even know what is going on and to whom it may effect in the long run.

I came up with a theory that is a bit out-there for some to swallow that we have stirred up a demonic hornets nest in Iraq. Biblically its home of the Garden of Eden and Demonic entities, this means its a very dangerous place spiritually.

Secondly to coincide with Chemtrail spraying all over the UK, Orb and UFO increase in the sky in the past 2007 2008 time scale with a possible hidden invasion like some B movie. Where maybe people are being brain washed into things telepathically. Its a long shot but to be safe I would not rule anything out.

Last theory, its a way to cause havoc since Terrorism is under some control so the false picture that we are under constant attack is staged all along. But this can still feed in the above excuses if the UK is becoming demonic playground or an Alien invaded country like some Bodysnatchers movie. Lastly the elite can still play God and demand all our rights and freedoms because of these staged acts.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Excellent post Time Lord, I was going to make a thread on the very same topic myself but looks like you've beat me to it

I'm not sure if people "on the inside" are leaking these materials deliberately so terrorists may eventually gain access to this knowledge or could it be possible that these "leakages" aren't actually happening at all?

Maybe they are part of some larger, disinformation project run by the government for reasons unknown?

Maybe to scare the general public into thinking we are more vunerable than we actually are, so we will continue to listen to our governments lies and rely on them even more?

Fear can be used as an effective weapon, the same thing happens in the film V for Vendetta (I watched it last night and know I'm somehow including it in all my posts
)

I know that military/government organisations have a reputation for not having the best security in the world (See Gary McKinnon
) But seriously, if all the information has been lost like we have been told it has then how come hasn't happened yet?

Not saying it won't do obviously, but I'm starting to wonder how much truth there is in these stories. Come on think about it, if you had top secret documents there in your hand you wouldn't "forget" them and leave them on a train!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is why I am thinking something else is going and it’s like a pandemic.
I don't understand why they don't use encryption software for stuff like this. Like for example, you would only be able to translate data if you have been given the right codes or company software that help against fraud or misplaced data. It seems instead of going forward we are going technically backwards.

Then I can say is it a coincidence that so many data files go missing in the UK? Could there be unforeseen reasons, other forces at work. It seems people are oblivious of these acts and its a case for Fox Mulder to investigate because no natural explanation can be found.

Either its a government ploy to make Britain into a Prison state and enforce ID cards which then leads to all privacy not being a priority due to public opinion because we decide its okay that they know everything about us in some supercomputer since its not as serious as terrorism and all privacy is socially acceptable as second priority over safety

Since we all end up being regarded as criminals we end up liking to prove we are not by obeying to be forced innocence behaviour. Like they do at airports when you take your shoes off or belts as your inner mind says, 'hay I totally agree because I'm innocent, good boy here'. You are forced with false emotions of relief as being seen you are on their side of good world, being the sheep. But the fear of airports these days drives us into submission of a strip search if need be, as long as you are not going to be killed as the fear outcome, again this can be extended by false fears till the public gets subconsciously used to this game where it extends to every corner of society. People spying on each other next as demanded by some MPs.

So this Data loss scenario is really making the public angry at how the government is run and how easy we can be made victims. The social blackmail strategy on the public will again force fears in the direction of giving up our privacy in order for safety.

Going into a different direction here:
If the Bible prophecies are correct then the Mark of Beast system is designed to keep track of all our privacy and spending habits all controlled by one being and leader and system that is able to control the worlds information on its people. That way the cattle that does not comply will be slaughtered just like the Bible says because they did not worship the Beast as it had power to know the ones who did from the ones who wanted to escape it through information and social spying on its people, which the public will witch hunt out.

Add to this the current climate of the economy and say world banks start to fail and collapse as they are, would you not think a great leader who comes into play who is able to heal these problems be given all the world’s power for a hidden Satanic end world partnership?

Add Iran in this and its threats and maybe they will nuke a city somewhere out of their fanatic beliefs in this current climate of fear and economic calapse then the world will need a leader to focus all out problems on.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I decided quite some time ago that it's a ploy to get the general population to accept some form of national I.D cards after identity theft becomes endemic after all these "accidental" losses. I'll still refuse to have or carry one.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
I decided quite some time ago that it's a ploy to get the general population to accept some form of national I.D cards after identity theft becomes endemic after all these "accidental" losses. I'll still refuse to have or carry one.

Trust me a lot of people will refuse if a system will make you a criminal if you don't accept them. I know Christians are against this, and many will try their best to avoid this new order on the population. Depending how enforcing it turns out, if people start being treated like criminals and sent to prison over ID schemes then then expect a backlash.

I am more afraid of society agreeing to the system due to brainwashed fear tacktics that somehow become political and socially acceptable by watering down our defences and privacy and turning civilians into an army of acceptance that will kill to implement this system to the ones who are awake and not hypnotised from the Satanic like delusion.

It sounds like a future Sharia law system, an extreme religious political law that will kill people if it does not submit to it combined with technology; in which the Mark of Beast barbaric system operates in.

Sometimes you have to calculate current trends in world society, with other possible outcomes in conspiracies that range from a NWO to 2012 to Alien Contact with a New World Order, Bible prophecy and other predictions to see it all fits in as you eliminate the other possibilities.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Just updating another story of another complete loss of Data, apparently a laptop has been stollen with information of the Banks that were in crises of stock market falls. Just need to update thos post with the link.

www.independent.co.uk...

A stolen laptop computer contained personal information on more than 100 directors of bankrupt companies, the Insolvency Service said today.

It has written to those it believes may have been affected by the theft of equipment from its Manchester offices.

Four laptops were stolen, although only one contained the information about the 122 company directors.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Now yet another disc goes missing, this time it's the names and addresses of more than 11,000 teachers. It won't be long before everybody in the U.K.'s details are compromised. This must be more than just incompetence.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hi thanks for the reply, the more stories added to this thread the better the oddity of these stories. I mean lost and found data could still mean that data has been copied even if its found, we can never tell. If there was to be an Alien Invasion how would you do it?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

very worrying, just heard on sky news more data has gone missing from MOD.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
One of the counter-arguments to conspiracy is 'cock-up'. I've seen it said countless times that when something appears to go badly wrong - proffered as 'false flags' by conspiracy theorists - the actual truth is that it was a genuine cock-up; governments, military, Big Business make mistakes at least some of the time. There's something to this, as ultimately, whatever we think - Reptilian conspiracy aside - the people that we might despise behind these organisations are as human as you or I and therefore prone to making genuine mistakes occasionally.

However, there's 'occasionally' and there's occasionally. It gets to the point where many mistakes lead to the notion of incompetence and too much 'incompetence' becomes a bit suspicious. Britain losing data so often at such a scale is genuinely suspicious. I'm not offering a conspiracy as to why it's happening or who is behind it, but this level of incompetence is just too weird.

Perhaps at least some of this is due to something that I've seen happen in various job sectors - the rise of the 'manager'. It seems in many job areas, certainly a couple that I'm personally familiar with, there's many, many managers that are in positions where they have no understanding of the field they're actually working in. Instead, they're employed to simply 'manage' as if all industries and fields are exactly the same and the skill set they have is transferable with complete 100% parity.

Although I've a multitude of personal examples of this, there's some more familiar examples in the way that British front bench politicians are shifted from one department to another as if it's a game of musical chairs.

Sometimes this does work purely because the person is a good leader and an effective troubleshooter, but more often than not, I think it just creates a mess.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I have noticed this as well, I dont think anyone has not to be honest but I have struggled with a reason as to why they would leak this data so often.

I can think of one reason that might make sense but is highly controversial as we are brainwashed into throwing the racist card these days.

There have been many scandals involving immigration, fraud, sexual favours scandals. we now have government posts being filled with immigrants illegally and legally. A lot of checks are not being adhered to properly such as background checks.

Lets put it this way, it would be extremely easy for an overseas group to infiltrate the UK government and with growing numbers of ethnic minorities it is very possible that a small number do not have the UK's interests at heart to say the least.

I mean a ten year old kid can keep hold of a few pieces of paper for crying out loud so I think either way there is something wrong with confidentiality.

It is also alarming that it always seems to be data on the public such as bank details etc rather than top secret government projects.

Just my two pence.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
With all the incompetence of lost data of personal details of individuals, it would be incredibly frightening if the government got it's way on the extended DNA Database as was recently floated.

"....There are four million DNA samples on the database
The whole population and every UK visitor should be added to the national DNA database, a senior judge has said.
The present database in England and Wales holds details of 4m people who are guilty or cleared of a crime.
Lord Justice Sedley said this was indefensible and biased against ethnic minorities, and it would be fairer to include everyone, guilty or innocent...."
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Excellent thread time lord! Starred and flagged!

After seeing the news about army records lost this morning I was planning to start a thread identical to this one because to my mind, this most definitely is a conspiracy. Throughout my entire life I've never heard of vital records going missing in the news - until the last couple of years that is.

In my opinion, it's not that more records are going missing than normal, it's that it's being reported and emphasized. But why? Well it seems fairly clear to me:

"Accept the ID card, take the RFID chip and you'll never have to worry about security of personal information again"

...or it could be about contributing to the general air of fear in Britain. Or it could be a way of distracting the public from more important news. Or how about all of the above! I don't believe we need to worry about our private details falling into the wrong hands. That's not what this is about. In fact, I'd be highly surprised if these 'losses' and 'thefts' weren't completely fabricated.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by Cythraul]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I work for the IT company who is being investigated for this. I can't see how it's possible for the data to be 'lost' knowing how the infrastructure is set up, the only way I could think this has been 'lost' is by theft from someone within the company.

Would kinda make sense, perhaps someone's takin back-handers in exchange for data.

And before anyone says, no it's not me, I might actually be able to afford to go out this weekend if it were

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Jimbowsk]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join