It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
ufo = unidentifide dont be silly. come on people. arent we past this? please do not throw any virgins into volcanos.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Great piece of work put together by the ATS staff. Thanks for the interview and footage. I have never really listened to Robbie's music but I'm definitely interested to hear the song "Arizona" after hearing of his experience.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by roodyp4364
Great piece of work put together by the ATS staff. Thanks for the interview and footage. I have never really listened to Robbie's music but I'm definitely interested to hear the song "Arizona" after hearing of his experience.

As far as I've understood Arizona is not a song that's on any album..

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by manicmark

I completely agree. a worthless stunt brings down the tone of the site and insult ATS members intelligence.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaVinciGirl

Well then, I certainly hope he releases the song, whether or not its on an album. I just like to hear songs on the UFO/EBE topic regardless of who makes the song.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Cant wait fot the new vids,sounds like you might have something a bit more concrete than the first few,no doubt u will still get the regular negative reaction from some on here,even if u have an hour long interview with et with a written testimony from the pope and dhali lama u would not convince some people!I just wanted to say though that the majority of us do appreciate the work youve done in bringing us this investigation and that all those man hours sifting through all the film are worth it when you have a k=look back over the thread and see how much thanks you have got and how much debate you have caused.Nice one guys,cant wait.........

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
PLEASE is there any way to download the interview with RobbieW?
For some reason I can´t get the player to play.

I also tried looking through the source code to see if I could find a directory location for the file, but to no avail. Please can anyone help?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
PLEASE is there any way to download the interview with RobbieW?
For some reason I can´t get the player to play.

At this point, as everything is copyrighted, the only way anyone can hear the interview or see the videos (without being sued by ATS) is here on AboveTopSecret.Com. After a period of time, which has yet to be determined, it will be put up on our normal feeds and then be available to download.

Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We have received numerous e-mails and U2U's asking if we only allow celebrities to tag along or participate in things that we do. The answer is NO, you don't have to be anything other than what you are right now.... a member, a guest, a fan, a critic or whomever you happen to be. We make a point of posting on the site when we do things and there is an opportunity to interact with us.

And, as has already been said numerous times, Robbie Williams was an ATS Member.... heard that we were going to James Gilliland's Ranch..... contacted Springer.... and met the team at the ranch. If you listened to the Robbie Williams Audio Interview, you also know that there were several ATS Members who were also at the ranch too.

The next opportunity to be with us is at the 2008 Bay Area UFO Expo on the 27th & 28th of September. Springer, Johnny and I will be there for a great week-end in the quest for knowledge and truth. And like last year, you never know who shows up that is unannounced. We met several folks that were not even on the program that were very interesting and fun to meet.

Hope each of you can join us for that or another event in the future.

Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb here, as I wait patiently for video yet to be released. I'm going to make a prediction, or I guess, a description of a sincere desire of what I'd like to see. I'd like to see something similar to what I've seen myself several years ago.

In Video One: Night Sky Sightings....are "star-like" objects. Satellites, most likely huh? Well, I want to see ones come to a complete stop. Make 90 degree turns at incredible speeds. Have "dogfights" with similar objects. "Squadrons". Things moving in space, among the satellites, doing things that leave you "scratching your head". I'd love it if Johnny inadvertantly caught something while looking at the stars that shows without a doubt, that something is up there.

They're either...super advanced, secret military air/space craft, or, they're of ET origin. I see no other alternative, as a nuts and bolts kinda guy. I ain't touching the spiritual/new age aspects whatsoever. Not here.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

JA, really looking forward to the additional video / photos. One question. Will they be posted in this thread, or will you start a new thread with the additional videos?

Thanks again for all the hard work!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JeepGal

The Amigos and us have discussed this very thing.... it will be announced when the new stuff gets up.

Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Quite possibly the best, greatest thing to ever happen on ATS, for me anyways - what a perfect time for my internet to go down for a couple weeks, so I can't even check out the audio/video!

Let me just say: AAAAAAARG!!!!

Cruel, cruel fate.....

Someday I'll be able to watch the vids and join in..... someday..... *sob*

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JeepGal

In order to keep things relative and easy to find we'll put them in this thread with an update and a link in the OP.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I feel your pain. my pc is dead right now too. I can only get on ATS from the hubby's pc now. *big sigh* Was just a network card til he tried to "fix it" now it won't even boot from a windows cd... BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Quite possibly the best, greatest thing to ever happen on ATS, for me anyways - *

Indeed - I rather suspect your dogged encouragement of such a team investigation (on the thread discussing the DVD "Contact Has Begun - James Gilliland") had a lot to do with the decision to make the trip.

And that trip has paid off with some excellent footage and interviews so far.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Startrekka

Heh, I'd love to think that my Gilliland threads and posts started all this - but really, honestly, the ATS staff don't listen to little old me. This was all jpvskyfreak's doing!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

While I question your ability to think critically, your enthusiasm is pretty amazing!

I wouldn't sell yourself short in this Mrd.

Springer...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join