It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: WTC High Temperatures & Molten Steel Video!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18SNIP

Thanks again for proving that beleivers have to resort to name calling when they cannot have a mature discussion.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by scotty18

You need to stay on topic!
I have notices several pages back that all you are doing is attacking people in here.
If you do not stop, I will report your behavior to the MOD
I also see your behavior is the same in other 911 threads as well.
You are not debating in here you are insulting and ridiculing the poster in my thread.
By the way, what you are doing is what a RED HERRING is so stop it now!

[edit on 9/5/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

I am getting ever so tired of the off topic comments as I suspect most readers of this thread are.

Please review these links

Terms and Conditions
Courtesy is Mandatory
No More Scoffing and Ridicule

and

How NOT to be Banned from ATS

Any further "Scoffing and Ridicule" will result in more severe Moderator actions.

Semper

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

You need to stay on topic!
I have notices several pages back that all you are doing is attacking people in here.
If you do not stop, I will report your behavior to the MOD
I also see your behavior is the same in other 911 threads as well.
You are not debating in here you are insulting and ridiculing the poster in my thread.
By the way, what you are doing is what a RED HERRING is so stop it now!

How many times have I asked you questions and you did not answer. You and ultima are the last people to be crying to the mods.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotty18
How many times have I asked you questions and you did not answer.

Probably not as many times as we have asked you and the other believers questions and did not get answers.

So do you have any evidence to debate the evidence i have posted or not?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You accuse me of crying to the Mod, I did not report you this time, maybe the MOD were watching your behavior did you ever think of that!

What you just posted has nothing to do with me telling you to stop attacking the posters. (How many times have I asked you questions and you did not answer. You and ultima are the last people to be crying to the mods.)

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

This is not a request; this is a requirement for membership.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything.
No more scoffing and ridicule...

Apparently, you did not read the MOD post, of terms and conditions.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

You accuse me of crying to the Mod, I did not report you this time, maybe the MOD were watching your behavior did you ever think of that!

Please show me where I accused you of this. You threatened to go to a mod and I said you and Ultima where the last who should be crying to mods. perhaps I should report you to a mod about your blatant lying about forum members.

What you just posted has nothing to do with me telling you to stop attacking the posters. (How many times have I asked you questions and you did not answer. You and ultima are the last people to be crying to the mods.)

So you guys demanding info and insulting posters who don't believe your agenda is ok, but it can't be leveled at you. Excellent job of proving everything I have said about you and Ultima.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

This is not a request; this is a requirement for membership.

Hmmm, I seem to recall you saying:

"If you do not stop, I will report your behavior to the MOD"

That would be a threat, even you can't deny that.

This post I am replying to and your previous ones are clearly harassment.

Even you can't spin this one...but you will try.

If you feel the need to scoff at, make fun of, or ridicule a member because he made a post or started a thread that you don't agree with, or that you think is stupid, crazy, too out there or ridiculous. Do not post anything.
No more scoffing and ridicule...

Perhaps you should look in the mirror, since you constantly do this to anyone who doesn't buy into your agenda.

Apparently, you did not read the MOD post, of terms and conditions.

Apparently, I touched a nerve so you decided to try to quote the rules to attack me. Whoops, that would be another rule you broke.

Now to get back on topic (since you have now posted off topic twice in a row, surely you think your posts should be deleted since you are all about the rules.)

Looking through this thread I see you and Ultima doing exactly what i have said both of you do, ignoring the facts presented or make excuses why they can't be facts. Just look at your response to every link presented that disputes what you say.

There you go, an on topic post, that addresses your concerns as well and points out how a rule abiding citizen such as yourself should be embarrased by you rule breaking actions.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Evidently you all haven't heeded semper's post. Remain on topic. Enough of this bickering.

gallopinghordes
forum mod

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

So you guys demanding info and insulting posters who don't believe your agenda is ok, but it can't be leveled at you.

Thats so funny since i can show that it is the beleivers who do all the demanding and insulting. As far as agenda, its the beleivers who have an agenda i am trying to find the truth of what happened that day.

I have posted photos and a video to show evidence and so far no one has been able to show any evidnece to debate them.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 6-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
There are reports of molten steel beyond those cited by American Free Press. Most of these have come to light as a result of a research paper by Professor Steven E Jones, which has stimulated interest in the subject of molten steel at Ground Zero. *

A report by Waste Age describes New York Sanitation Department workers moving "everything from molten steel beams to human remains." 2

A report on the Government Computer News website quotes Greg Fuchek, vice president of sales for LinksPoint Inc. as stating:

In the first few weeks, sometimes when a worker would pull a steel beam from the wreckage, the end of the beam would be dripping molten steel 3
A Messenger-Inquirer report recounts the experiences of Bronx firefighter "Toolie" O'Toole, who stated that some of the beams lifted from deep within the catacombs of Ground Zero by cranes were "dripping from the molten steel." 4

A transcription of an audio interview of Ground Zero chaplain Herb Trimpe contains the following passage:

When I was there, of course, the remnants of the towers were still standing. It looked like an enormous junkyard. A scrap metal yard, very similar to that. Except this was still burning. There was still fire. On the cold days, even in January, there was a noticeable difference between the temperature in the middle of the site than there was when you walked two blocks over on Broadway. You could actually feel the heat.

It took me a long time to realize it and I found myself actually one day wanting to get back. Why? Because I felt more comfortable. I realized it was actually warmer on site. The fires burned, up to 2,000 degrees, underground for quite a while before they actually got down to those areas and they cooled off.

I talked to many contractors and they said they actually saw molten metal trapped, beams had just totally had been melted because of the heat. So this was the kind of heat that was going on when those airplanes hit the upper floors. It was just demolishing heat. 5
A report in the Johns Hopkins Public Health Magazine about recovery work in late October quotes Alison Geyh, Ph.D., as stating:

Fires are still actively burning and the smoke is very intense. In some pockets now being uncovered, they are finding molten steel. 6
A publication by the National Environmental Health Association quotes Ron Burger, a public health advisor at the National Center for Environmental Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who arrived at Ground Zero on the evening of September 12th. Burger stated:

Feeling the heat, seeing the molten steel, the layers upon layers of ash, like lava, it reminded me of Mt. St. Helen’s and the thousands who fled that disaster. 7
An article in The Newsletter of the Structural Engineers Association of Utah describing a speaking appearance by Leslie Robertson (structural engineer responsible for the design of the World Trade Center) contains this passage:

As of 21 days after the attack, the fires were still burning and molten steel was still running. 8
A member of the New York Air National Guard's 109th Air Wing was at Ground Zero from September 22 to October 6. He kept a journal on which an article containing the following passage is based.

Smoke constantly poured from the peaks. One fireman told us that there was still molten steel at the heart of the towers' remains. Firemen sprayed water to cool the debris down but the heat remained intense enough at the surface to melt their boots. 9

The book American Ground, which contains detailed descriptions of conditions at Ground Zero, contains this passage:

... or, in the early days, the streams of molten metal that leaked from the hot cores and flowed down broken walls inside the foundation hole. 10
A review of of the documentary Collateral Damage in the New York Post describes firemen at Ground Zero recalling "heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel.
911research.wtc7.net...

I dont think we need to debate that there was molten steel anymore I believe we have enough proof from all of these eye witness.
Now it comes down was it molten steel or aluminum. I dont think there is anyway to prove it either way at this point.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I saw an excellent Nova documentary deep in the night last night during this week of insomniatic consequences from levaquin. 6 hrs of sleep in two hour catnaps in 4 days is making jpm go bananas. They broke it down in ways I could never have perceived. More of a doc about tall structures in general. Structural engineers and safety engineers included. I'd highly advise seeing it.
Cleared up a lot of questions for me. Much video and comp animations.
I still can't get over that initial bright flash 'shown' of the first plane into towers just before impact. Just can't get my head around it.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Hi Is there any way to see a video of this ?
maybe something on u2 I would love to see it, thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately it would appear only the transcript is availabe. Often the entire doc is viewable.
www.pbs.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If you youtube nova tall structures I am quite certain someone posted the vid. I found the Arthur Murray collapse absolutely fascinating. They also touch on the new dubai behomoth and the huge buildup in China. I love your poodle. Mostly because they don't shed.

[edit on 9/6/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wrongo. Nova 'building on ground zero'. My bad. It's on again right now est. Sorry for the wrong info.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

So you guys demanding info and insulting posters who don't believe your agenda is ok, but it can't be leveled at you.

Thats so funny since i can show that it is the beleivers who do all the demanding and insulting. As far as agenda, its the beleivers who have an agenda i am trying to find the truth of what happened that day.

I have posted photos and a video to show evidence and so far no one has been able to show any evidnece to debate them.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Insulting? Like this:

"Are you really that immature not to know that Moussaoul was a scapegoat and was going to be found guilty no matter what?

Please be adult enough to look up the regulations reguarding crime scenes before posting something that makes you look so immature."

and this:

"Anyone with with basic intelligence and knowledge of crime scenes knows you do not remove items. "

That was just from a 30 second look at one thread.

Demanding? Well that one is easy...just look at any thread you post in, including this one. You are always demanding people provide information or proof...even after they already have.

Here is a post in the same thread that sums up exactly what i am saying:

"Originally posted by HLR53K
But why have you been quick to dismiss the mathematical facts I've posted before (reference the "Jet engine" thread)? You could easily verify them on any website or textbook of your choice.

Kicking back waiting to see how you try to spin your way away from these facts.

Becasue i have other facts and evidence that also are easly verified."

Someone provided mathematical facts and you immediately dismiss them and claim your info are the only facts and evidence. You refuse to listen to anything that does not fit your agenda.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Kicking back waiting to see how you try to spin your way away from these facts.

The believers starting insulting me from the first moment i came in here years ago, i can show years of insults from the believers, and a lot worse then anything i have posted.

Do you really want me to show how insulting the believers are, becasue it will really make them look immature?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join