It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore: Hurricane Coming During GOP Convention 'Proof There Is a God in Heaven'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Michael Moore: Hurricane Coming During GOP Convention 'Proof There Is a God in Heaven'

www.businessandmedia.org

By Jeff Poor
Business & Media Institute
8/30/2008 12:13:18 AM
Sometime you really have wonder at what cost some are willing to see their political ideology advanced.

To liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore, the bounds are seemingly endless. Moore has made a recent career out of attacking President George W. Bush, bashing conservatives and criticizing business. His latest outrage occurred on MSNBC’s August 29 “Countdown with Keith Olbermann” and when he commented about the coincidental timing of an unfortunate disaster – the potential for Hurricane Gustav to make landfall at the beginning of the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minn.
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
YEA!, YEA!, YEA!, massive destruction for millions of American families during my political opponents convention! Great News!

Once again these lunatic left wing mouthpieces display their typical lack of compassion for the thousands, if not millions, of people who will have their lives destroyed by this encroaching monster storm. What the hell is wrong with this fat, overfed, over privileged piece of crap? At a time like this the country ought to be coming together as one, not further dividing on the basis that the disaster will happen during the Republican Convention. It’s jackasses like this are behind the fall of this great nation. Absolutely disgusting!

www.businessandmedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ummmmm.....there WAS a conservative Right-Wing mouthpiece 'preacher' who wished his followers would"pray for rain" on Obama's stadium....since it was an 'open-air' stadium.....

Funny how the 'prayers' went so wrong????

AND.....to all of our members in the path of Gustav.....we feel for you, and hope that THIS TIME....the bush admin will try to help....but, after their last track record.....fend for yourselves!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If this freaking moron thinks that the potential deaths of thousands of American citizens and billions of dollars worth of property damage is some kind of miracle he should be arrested, his citizenship revoked and be expelled from the country.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My god.. all of this sounds like what we hear about the ancients.

*lightening bolts were gods wrath striking on the earth
*the plagues were god's punishment on the egyptians for not letting "moses' ppl go
*famine was because god was pissed at this nation or that nation or trying to help these ppl come against those ppl

ARE WE NOT SO FAR ADVANCED that we would laugh these displays of idiocy out of existence?

Apparently not. *sighs* Now the gods find favor with one or the other political party.. depending on which one you are for/against, that is.

The gods need to get a new hobby, as does the rest of the idiots who think one or the other party is any better/worse than the other.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Ummmmm.....there WAS a conservative Right-Wing mouthpiece 'preacher' who wished his followers would"pray for rain" on Obama's stadium....since it was an 'open-air' stadium.....

Funny how the 'prayers' went so wrong????

AND.....to all of our members in the path of Gustav.....we feel for you, and hope that THIS TIME....the bush admin will try to help....but, after their last track record.....fend for yourselves!!!!!!

Let me get this straight. You are trying to compare somebody praying for harmless rain to fall on the DNC convention to this moron looking forward to potentially massive destruction and death in states thousands of miles away from the RNC convention? You cannot be serious! Or maybe you are serious and also just part of the problem!

edit for spelling

[edit on 30-8-2008 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidMirage

Wow...

How can you blame anyone for laughing at the jackasses that had the firework they were trying to throw at you blow up in their face????

No one SHOULD get killed in this Hurricane... There has been plenty of warning!

But then again... The Bush administration is still technically in charge... so who knows.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I am going to have to agree with the tone of your post. You *are* correct in saying that this is a callous and extreme abuse of a looming NATURAL disaster to draw attention to a persons political standing.

Sick in fact that politics has sunk this deep into cold and calculated manipulations.

Maybe god should use of 'them there' lightening bolts to shut the idiot up once and for all.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mikey has really lowered him to an unfortunate level here. That comment is no better than Falwell(If I am remembering correctly) saying that 9-11 happened to punish the Homosexuals.

That coming on the heels of ALex Jone's tirade... Both of these guys are raising important points, but they're not acting any more mature than the Right talkpeices.

I wish they, and others, would realize that that kind of acting only makes, only makes TBTB look more legitimate.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

I am going to have to agree with the tone of your post. You *are* correct in saying that this is a callous and extreme abuse of a looming NATURAL disaster to draw attention to a persons political standing.

Sick in fact that politics has sunk this deep into cold and calculated manipulations.

Maybe god should use of 'them there' lightening bolts to shut the idiot up once and for all.

come on, seriously? after all the crap we heard from preachers about how Katrina was God's punishment for everything from homosexuality to Grand Theft Auto 4 and you find this offensive? most of those people had already died and there were God's men screaming about how this was God punishing all of us for abortion and welfare. I cannot believe people would even take the time to comment on this. Hell, I would not have even known he said it had noone started this thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

I wish they, and others, would realize that that kind of acting only makes, only makes TBTB look more legitimate.

Not to mention that it also helps to reinforce the division that has swept our country. With idiots like moore, the wounds will never heal.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
If this freaking moron thinks that the potential deaths of thousands of American citizens and billions of dollars worth of property damage is some kind of miracle he should be arrested, his citizenship revoked and be expelled from the country.

If you're talking about Bush...don't worry, you'll soon be able to vote him out of office. Meanwhile...I hear Midol helps.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Got a bit of the news today, something along the lines of 80 or so people have died in Cuba so far, I believe, or at least that's what the news was spouting.
When a storm hits, usualy Cuba or one of the islands gets hit, guess they got in the way of God's plan then.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well good for Michael he nailed once again.

And for the destruction in Louisiana, get over it, a hurricane is a force of nature and destruction is its path, After Gustav Hanna will follow.

Deny ignorance people.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Not to mention that it also helps to reinforce the division that has swept our country. With idiots like moore, the wounds will never heal.

Speaking of healing wounds, should I post some Rush, Hannity, Savage quotes?

Hypocrite!!!

I don't support MM!! stared and flagged anyway.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Hypocrite!!!

Don’t you dare call me a hypocrite or I will report you to the mods for a T&C violation!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Originally posted by whaaa

Hypocrite!!!

Don’t you dare call me a hypocrite or I will report you to the mods for a T&C violation!

LMAO... Ooooooooooooooowwwoooooo Scary!!

When you are being a hypocrite.... (as this post is a total brainwashed bastion of hypocrisy)...

You cannot cry about it...

15 yard penalty- 4th down.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by SavageHenry]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

You missed the point. It's called poetic justice. Remember this?

Don't get me wrong, I think Micheal Moore is annoying 90 percent of the time, but there is still many people that think this administration's actions during Katrina was criminal neglect.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

How dare you impune the good names of Sir Hannity and his ilk. They speak nothing but the truth. Truly the BEST and totally super-greatest Americans ever. Nothing but the truth, unbiased, untarnished, and unspun!

[edit on 30/8/08 by Tiamanicus]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Don't forget this one either...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join