It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 First shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ok let me be the first to say WAR is not what (most) people of our world want like or need,but we all know that the powers that be wan't this and have been planing it for some time now (They) don't give a crap about the people Full stop

In saying this i wonder who will take the first shot America,Russia,Iran Israel?

Or will it be a false flag, Maybe the sinking of a American war ship and blamed on Russia,at the end of the day i know it will be a blame game (they) fired first he said she said type of thing.

What do you guy's think?

I hope this all blows over and we can all live in peace

Love and light to all

[edit on 30-8-2008 by duffster]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
IMO WW3 has already begun.
It started with the false flag operation now known as 911.

It is a media war, and they are very effective as most people do not realize that it has already begun.

The question is, who are ´they´ fighting?

The Russians?
The Georgians?
The Iranians?
The Israelis?

Or the MASSES?

The purpose of WW3 is to reduce the world population by at least 80%, by ANY means. Sharing the wealth is a lot easier to swallow if there are less poeple to share with, right?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well the war of words is truly going on as we speak and lets hope it stays with just words

The whole confllict with Russia, Georgia and the USA kinda reminds me of an old film i watched called Countdown to looking glass

It's funny how the movie is like the recent events

video.google.com.au...#

[edit on 30-8-2008 by duffster]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
WWIII theoretically was the cold war. The subversive tactics used by both the US, it's allies, Russia, their allies and other supported and non supported entities constituted a world war.

So the question really is, what is going to be the first shot of WWIV. The epicenter of that war of course is going to be Israel. The creation of this nation by the UN has done more to destabilize the world than any other force on earth. Not to say that Israel doesn't or shouldn't exist but the fact is that the existence of this country, established by UN charter has done more to harm relations around the globe than it has helped.

Most nation states around Israel have vowed it's destruction, the only reason it has not already been destroyed is the backing it gets from the United States and it's allies.

So to answer, the first shot of WWIV will be an invasion of Israel by some neighboring country. The US will intervene and the fighting will escalate until it does encompass the entire globe.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

I sometimes think that too. I am not saying it is so, but this is a scenario I keep playing in my head: We are running out of resources, land and food. Bees used to pollinate our crops are disappearing at an alarming rate. floods, extreme weather is destroying crops all over the world etc. Sea levels are rising. We cannot sustain life up to the current level. Consumerism has failed us badly, hence the economic downturn. Economic downturn is needed to stop the drain on valuable resources. The Elite with a the chosen few will want to inherit the earth and wealth and have enough land and resources (including enough humans to serve them) to survive. WWIII is a great tool to bring that about. A cull if you will. A pandemic is another but is too unpredictable in who it kills. It scares the crap out of me. I hope I am really really wrong and it stays just a ridiculous scenario in my head.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We are like crops for the onece in power. They use us to get what they need. They will not go and get it them self. We elect them but after they are elected we dont have power over them anny more. They have the power over us.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
france will be the first one to fire the first deadly shot to start ww111

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

What makes you say France will be the one to take the first shot ?or are you just throwing your guess out in the open

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So who is your money on whatukno? Which of Israel's neighbours is being given the signals that an invasion is acceptable and they will be given the support required?

Lets think about Israel's direct neighbours:

Egypt - Only with a change of government would Egypt consider breaking its long standing peace agreements, and from a military stand point, Egypt does not have the capability to take the Israel on, even with significant support from Russia, and I would suspect that Israeli intelligence has good assets inside Egypt and would know well in advance of any action.

Lebanon - Too much internal discord. But if one of the other neighbours were to start an attack, you can guess that elements in Lebanon would launch an attack.

Jordan - Highly unlikely to start any attack on Israel.

Syria - The only one of the neighbours with the military, with serious support from Russia would would consider, with the right signals and assurances, an attack on Israel.

If an attack on Israel was to used as the fist shot in world war 3, I would guess that Israel would come under attack from a direct neighbour, and then other neighbours in the region.

Any attack will lead very quickly and directly to US direct action.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I don't believe a WW3 will happen. I take the fact that videos show fewer and fewer troops fighting, and more Iraqis doing the work as proof we are preparing the leave. The fact this year marks the lowest number of deaths in Iraq since the war began amongst US soldiers further backs this up.

I don't think we are heading for Iran, because they have nothing valuable to gain.

I don't think we will help Georgia, because we are seemingly abandoning them, and using only verbal rhetoric.

I don't think there is some master plan to steal our rights and enslave us because A) you can't make money off slaves and B) you can't control educated slaves.

Also, I think a North American union is so we can have oil to export and get filthy rich off of. Makes sense really. They can use Iraq as an excuse to make NAU and abandon the Arabic region.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well I would like to believe that the leaders of the worlds various nations most likely to go to war have the intelligence to realise, that ultimately, it would prove futile and most likely result in destruction of the planet.

Seriously, if America & Russian came to blows with a nuclear exchange the effects would be devastating, thats not to mention when other countries get involved.

In answer to your question I believe that Russia will probably either fire the first shot so to speak, or more likely they will threaten either the USA or UK and they will retaliate with a pre-emptive strike that marks the beginning of WW3.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i say this all the time wold war 3 started on sept 11th 2001 on that day is when i knew this is it im in world war 3 this is the beginning.

now that you know.. your goal is to survive!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
People say 9-11 was the first shot and I would agree with this entirely

But for one thing, the actaul start was 3 months earlier when Cheeny slipped on a bar of soap and hit his head in the bathtub and came up with this crazy idea.

But for all intents and purposes I'll say 9-11 too

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If McCain is elected he will take the USA to war with Iran, Russia, and Venezuela, N. Korea, and possibly China. AND he will use nukes. Hes got a short temper and a military mind.

McCain: "Bomb Iran? Hehehe Bomb Bomb Bomb hehehehe"

He chuckles at the thought of bombing Iran.

MADNESS!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by Psychopump

It scares the crap out of me. I hope I am really really wrong and it stays just a ridiculous scenario in my head.

Sorry to bring the bad news, but it is NOT a ridiculous scenario in your head. It has begun. And, yes, it scares the crap out of me too.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I take the fact that videos show fewer and fewer troops fighting, and more Iraqis doing the work as proof we are preparing the leave.

You make your assumptions based on viewing "videos"? Like on MSM?
Ever heard of "editing" or "propaganda"?

Originally posted by Gorman91
The fact this year marks the lowest number of deaths in Iraq since the war began amongst US soldiers further backs this up.

That seems of little solace to the heroes listed here (scroll down) or their families:
www.antiwar.com...

But WW3 doesn't scare you right Gman? As a flag waving, gun-totin'
NRA lovin' type, you'll be ready.

I honestly thought your hypocracy was limited to your prior posts/threads.

I guess I was wrong. Ready, fire, aim.

regards......kk

[edit on 31-8-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
in april this yr i started a thread entitled Rise of the Shanghai Cooperation. imho, their objective was to counterbalance NATO and United Nations...........in other words The United States of America. www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is the SCO position on the U.S. presence in the region? SCO members say U.S. bases in the region, established in the wake of 9/11, were not meant to be permanent and were only installed to assist the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan. China and Russia have chafed at the U.S. military presence in Central Asia, an energy-rich region both consider within their sphere of influence. After uprisings in Ukraine, Georgia, and Kyrgyzstan unseated leaders loyal to the Kremlin, Russia views the U.S. presence in the post-Soviet region, including the eastward expansion of NATO and its growing presence in Afghanistan, with increasing suspicion. Many in Moscow argue these so-called color revolutions were the work of U.S.-funded nongovernmental organizations. Beijing sees the U.S. military presence along its western border as part of Washington's strategy to contain China, experts say
www.cfr.org...

here is a youtube link. many a truth said in jest: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is a useless thread. The are countless ways things could start, and plenty of nut cases in the west, to get it started.

So ist just pointless.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The first shot in ww3 was when GWB stole the election.

Or was it when we told Saddam to go ahead and invade Kuwait, the USA doesnt have interests there?

hmmmm

top topics

<<   2 >>

join