It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 First shot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The USA has ships in port in Georgia. The Russians can start the war (if they're so sure they can take us) anytime they want if they just go ahead and take a shot at one of them. Otherwise the USA and NATO nations will just keep bringing in more and more and thee over ground as well. So the next move is up to them. But if they do, they will get a very big surprise because we have weaponry ready to go that has never been witnessed on the battlefield before (except in Iraq). Lasar weapons, microwave, active denial, and robotics. Check these out.

From outside sources:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
you can say world war 3 did start but it didn't start officially.

I think builder burg is more involve which this. I heard they are supposed to make alot of profit for funding one side of the war and selling weapons on the other side. I call this strategy a cash flow mania where you kill one bird with 2 stones you make money on both sides of the war. The war has no meaning but it would be the generator to make income for builder bergs memebers.

Well I would love to see something happening rather then a maybe. I see so much events that we come close to a big full blow war but it's going back and forth.

I think they are still struggling to get a full throttle war going just like someone trying to make fire from 2 stones and wood. It takes a while but once you get a spark going and you support that little flame it then grows wildly.

I have seen a article on ATS about the U.S officially goes bankrupted on sep 30th????

I wounder if we can still have a war yet be broke ourselves??

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
I don't believe a WW3 will happen. I take the fact that videos show fewer and fewer troops fighting, and more Iraqis doing the work as proof we are preparing the leave. The fact this year marks the lowest number of deaths in Iraq since the war began amongst US soldiers further backs this up.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Gorman91]

thats because the fighting has moved to afghanistan

<< 1   >>

join