It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
this is a proven CGI hoax, and has been discussed countless times on ATS before, just type in Cow Abduction into the search bar.
I know this cause I once started the same thread when I was new to ATS, it happens.
The Mods caught it fast when I posted it, wonder whats taking them so long this time.

Here are the other threads:
Cow Abduction
Cow Abducted by Aliens
Cow Abduction Caught on Tape?
Cow Abducted by UFO?

... and I'm sure the list goes on.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
In the first video, posted by the o.p. you can clearly see rope/ cable attached at 35 seconds into the video. I'm pretty sure I've seen footage of cattle and other livestock being transported by helicopter this way before. Replace the chopper with a glowing "orb" and that explains it, IMO.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Correction, the video is hoax but the ray and its testing and the
dump off of the cow is real and it is real government look the other way
to the Illuminati suppression conspiracy.

In the not hoax video of life, this is what happens:
The cow is lifted by rope and hauled off by chopper.

After ray exposure.

The internal organs are taken for lab work and the
remains of the cow dumped out of a chopper.

There is no tractor beam, or is there.

Conspiracy fact is not fantasy.
Evidence... cow parts... analysis..duh..

Ray testing is top secret so any old farmers cow is fair game.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
The Mods caught it fast when I posted it, wonder whats taking them so long this time.

Maybe they switched from Cows to Mods?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Very good points... Perhaps the aliens are lazy and want humans to do the farm work for them
who knows really? its definetly happening the surgical precision seen is above anything we have....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I strongly challenge the people who say "the cow was stil grazing" -- as if you have any way of knowing that. Did you magnify the cow 1000 times and remx the video? If so then let us see. The cow appears to be in the same position as he is being lifted in the air but I would assume that aliens use some type of stun technique and the cow doesn't even know it's being lifted, it is probably frozen in time so to speak.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Quote [Evidence... cow parts... analysis..duh..
Ray testing is top secret so any old farmers cow is fair game. ]

I do believe we have some very horrific weapons like what your talking about..In fact I happen to believe that a laser of some sort may be what the book of Rev is talking about when it says one of the beasts had power to cause fire to come down from heaven in the sight of men ....

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

What I have a hard time with is if it so top secret ..why on earth would they do it in a field where anyone could see it happen and then to leave the remains of the cow for all to find ...that part makes no sense ..I mean why wouldnt they just have cows at Area 51 and practice this there instead of open fields where roads are with cars driving by and people are wandering around while they do it ...
This makes no sense to me ..unless of course GW had something to do with it LOL ..he is pretty up front about why he does things and he wants us to know about all too ....When he says he wants to be a dictator he wasnt lieing ..even though he made it seem like it was a joke ...
(Sorry I know the above is off topic ..I just had to say that lol)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by BlackMumba

well the MSM picked up that vid. my youtube link had them talking about it which makes this video more "credible" very strange that the video would just disapear!

No your video, which the link works for me, has the reporters "jokeing, and laughing thier collective arses off about it, one even said the cow was able to talk when he returned, and said it was really cold out there. Which actually lends LESS credibility to the video.

Not to mention it's clearly photoshopped, the cow, is still "grazing" if you look closely while it is about halfway up.

Also the fact the "other" link says 1986 is when this happens clearly discredits this being any sort of new news event. They also contradict "your" reporters, and say the cow was in a mutilated state upon return, not talking...., dead.

100% HOAX.

Next.....

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Did nobody notice the rope or wire that is attached to the cow.

You can see it right as it's taking off. It comes from the cow's belly and slopes to the viewers left to the ground.

This is definitely not real, as many have already stated.

But I didn't see anyone point out this clear point.

Watch the slow motion footage in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by sneggiwt]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
My pet theory is Alien Biology 101

Just like we dissect frogs in Biology class here on Earth, maybe this is the Alien's exobiology class...

That would explain year after year the same thing...

Then when they go to the next grade they get to use human abductees... only catch is that if their subject dies, they fail

This would explain having the same abuction stories over and over for decades. As a matter of fact its the only thing that makes sense...

Next year we will have the Class of 2009 starting over

Pleasant Dreams ye biological specimens

[edit on 28-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

this is a proven CGI hoax, and has been discussed countless times on ATS before, just type in Cow Abduction into the search bar.
Actually NOTHING has been proven either way. There have been claims to it being various commercials. Some say japanese, others say California milk producers.
The truth is no one has posted any proof that either claim is legitimate.

I made this video 5 years ago with a commodore 64. Geez you people will fall for anything.

Statements like the one above and other claims are not proof of a hoax. They are unsubstantiated claims that require proof just as much as the claim that it is real.

Until then my opinion remains neutral.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
My pet theory is Alien Biology 101

Just like we dissect frogs in Biology class here on Earth, maybe this is the Alien's exobiology class...

That would explain year after year the same thing...

Then when they go to the next grade they get to use human abductees... only catch is that if their subject dies, they fail

This would explain having the same abuction stories over and over for decades. As a matter of fact its the only thing that makes sense...

Next year we will have the Class of 2009 starting over

Pleasant Dreams ye biological specimens

[edit on 28-8-2008 by zorgon]

Sacrasm i hope.

Since animal mutilations have already been explained with 100% certaintly that it is a comletely natural process. No, sorry, those arenet laser incisions, and yes vultures eat the eyes, and go after orifices.

Animal Mutilations along with Crop circles, abductions, and reptilians, are among the worse things the "real" UFO" community has going for it.

It's kind of like the people who believe in holograms and No planes, speaking for 9/11 truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zuretal
This video was originally created for a japanese TV commercial but was never aired. Now it floats around the internet and spawns inquiries like this one.

EXACTLY:
this is a CGI made for a brand of milk.
Its author decided to share it once the company did not buy it: but the work was good as you can see

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
very strange that the video would just disapear!

I have noticed on embedded youtube videos that there are times after viewing it once that it will say 'not available' if you replay without a page refresh... but the link below always works

I think also if too many people view the same one at the same time it may be unavailable for a short time... I have had to wait sometimes to d/l during peak periods. And posting a link at ATS tends to generate a hit or two

If the video is gone you will get a youtube page that says the video has been removed and why

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I strongly challenge the people who say "the cow was stil grazing" -- as if you have any way of knowing that. Did you magnify the cow 1000 times and remx the video? If so then let us see. The cow appears to be in the same position as he is being lifted in the air but I would assume that aliens use some type of stun technique and the cow doesn't even know it's being lifted, it is probably frozen in time so to speak.

strongly challenge? About what? You can clearly see him raising his head up and down just like he's still grazing. It's an obvious video edit. Have you ever been around livestock in your life?

It's things like this that give people who believe in UFO's and such a bad name. I can't help but ask - is it on purpose? Are you trying to push disinformation to get people to look silly? There is no way you are applying any critical thinking here.

IMO, there are 2 types of people who are absolutely useless on the topic of UFO's. The skeptics who claim swamp gas and look for any excuse they can find to disprove it. And people who do the exact same thing in reverse to use any film to claim it as proof.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Maybe they switched from Cows to Mods?

Since they are on sabbatical - No one line posts!!!
Oops almost forgot line two.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Perhaps there was a chopper lifting up the cow by a harness.

A set up.

No cgi. Except for taking out the chopper.

In any case testing of rays that give aids have stopped, at least on cows.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Oh Lord, it was mentioned pages ago, it's an advert for 'Got Milk?'

GOT MILK? GOES EXTRATERRESTRIAL
The new GOT MILK? commercials, entitled “Landing Party,” “Farmer,” “Communication,” “The Ship” and “Homecoming” represent a significant departure for the folks best-known for creating food and milk-deprived worlds.

It's all on the link, there's a whole series of the ads.
I thought I'd seen this one one TV already although maybe it was online. Anyway, I've definitely seen it before this.

Got Milk? Extraterrestrial

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I had one appear, disappear and reappear the other day. Maybe the video's are being abducted along with the cows?

If they would just talk to us perhaps we could give them the cows and save them the bother?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You guys are giving me this sudden feeling of deleting my account and never coming here again ( i know F me right?) It makes me wonder how old many of you are? and how many of you need a mental evaluation. not jus this thread but many others, ahhh September when school starts again.

It's pretty saddening

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join