It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow abduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Someone has posted a video of a cow being abducted by a UFO, see the video here:

Cow abduction video

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
With the quality of special effects today its almost impossible to say what is real and what is fake. The one thing that did catch my eye was the posture of the cow as it was lifted up...it looked just like the animals you see airlifted when they have that strap that goes between the legs and under the belly then when lifted they slouch.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well, a few pointers to this video.

None of the other cows seem to even notice what is going on, i know there not the most cleverest animals.

The poster on youtube says this.

**READ** Ok, Im not stating where this clip came from, so dont ask

So he wont even tell us the source.

And one of the comments on that video makes a lot of sense.

Fake for the following reasons 1.) Cameraman was not surprised to see a cow floating. 2.) In usual cases when someone sees something weird going on in a distance.. they zoom in. 3.) UFO was too blurry and did some sloppy movement and was over lit at the last shot of it. 4.) Look up Japanese Ghost Video and and you should find examples of well done video editing..well done but you can clearly tell..prob from the same show 5.) I have no life

Well done, but a fake most probably.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Denied]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
As usual its short, filmed strangely (no zoom in on the cow? Does the filmer see flying cows every day?) and in just just the right time (cows are fun to film!).

I do not buy any UFO movie that just got a ~20 second segment. Its 2007 ffs, youtube has 2 hour long movies.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
there is a flying horse (abduction) video too:

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Dr.x

there is a flying horse (abduction) video too:

This is strange, from the same user.

video.google.co.uk...

Says star wars toy, bottom left, is there one like this?

With these comments.

There are many films around in the 'ufo' field of these stationary pods that seem to just 'hover' in one position in the air.Often ... all » rotating, they seem to defy all our consensus concepts of gravity,areodynamic principles and well 'place' for want of a better word. They just dont seem to 'belong' and yet here they are. Obviously clever digital editing could simulate these images, however, talk to any digital effects person and they will tell you, to 'match' the wobble of the camera with the wobble of the image, to zoom in/out, focus/defocus - all this is a long and expensive process and are not necessary for creating an 'illusion of the real'. personally, I think this particular pod is terrestrial and a product of the 'black ops' sector of the shadow government (unless zeta reticulans have a fetish for washing machine type objects) .. but as ever, who knows?

And another.
All with the same title.

video.google.co.uk...

Anti Gravity Experiment: My God! Its Another Flying Pod!

[edit on 11-1-2007 by Denied]

8th

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Very neat video's. The cow might be a little fake looking but the horse was sure a doozie!

Bump for more views and responses.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Another oriental (maybe chineses) shoking video?

I´vee quite some lately...maybe chinese are experiment heavy on CGI.

Sorry for my english.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yet another Area 51 production. Sorry, cant believe anything out of a production company claiming to be "area 51 productions". Says it all in the title. . . its a production.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'll believe it when pigs fly.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They could of at least put some sound in, granted it looks pretty fake but it would be nice to hear some screams from the person filming.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Why were cows being filmed? Why did the cameraman follow the cow slowly as if he knew in advance it was going to be abducted?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This is part of a Japanese dairy farming/milk commercial advertisement that was rejected by the client but picked up off of the cutting room floor and re-distributed to perpetuate as a 'joke'.

A hoax/fraud/proven fake. Why are we wasting time on this?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
*sigh* fake. Nice video anyways.
To the OP of this thread - it was a fun find. Thanks anyways.

BTW - Outrageo ... LOVE your avatar!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the video however I doubt that is real. I should say I do not believe it is real.It did interest me how the cow fly's into a cloud. I have seen a UFO up close recently and it was dancing along the bottom of a cloud. Well not so recent but one of the clearest daytimes I have ever seen. My vote FAKE!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I'll believe it when pigs fly.

Sorry but they are actually flying!

[edit on 30-8-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The video has been removed.

Does that add credibility?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wasn't there an identical thread to this yesterday?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

yeah but this thread is like a year and a half old, the recent thread starter is obviously unaware of the search feature that ATS has kindly allowed us to use...

[edit on 30/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump
The video has been removed.

Does that add credibility?

The Gray's were worried they have been noticed by "hu-mons", so they had the video deleted..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join