It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

can you give us link for this? I would appreciate it. this was recently on msm news.. I don't think msm would pick it up if it was already a hoax.. but if it is i would like to see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

It wasn't taken off Youtube, it's still there. The person who uploaded the video to Youtube has disabled embedding. Maybe they don't want anyone to see it? I don't know... But if you click the Youtube link below the embed window, then you can see it. But on Youtube only, and not in the thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
One person claims it was for a japanese tv commercial then another claims it was amateurs pulling one.. which one is it?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Thanks! I will dowload and upload it myself.. weird.. it just happened 20 mins ago.. in the middle of the night the person decided to shut off embedding

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by lee anoma

I just love how everyone jumps to fact that its a hoax.. Just because somthing seems incredible does not make it a hoax! whatever happned to deny ignorence please!

I am denying ignorance.

I've seen better video hoaxes around here, I am just going by experience. Videos of this quality tend to be hoaxed or viral campaigns.

Doing a little research I found out that this was a part of a Japanese milk commercial that didn't get aired. It's sort of a "Got Milk" campaign and quite a few people are doing it.

Alien Cow Abduction
Marketing: The California Milk Processor Board, creators of the "Got Milk?" ads, have launched a bizarre alien cow abduction marketing campaign: "Viewers get a glimpse of milk via fresh eyes, in this case, through extraterrestrial beings in search of milk’s wonder-tonic properties."

The Food Section

Look you have a right to believe and I have a right to doubt first then decide later.
My advice would be don't believe what you see...especially if it looks that good.

That cool?

- Lee

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

I actually agree with you here, Nowadays video and photographic evidence is discounted. In a lot of cases this is correct, the technological advances today enable us to fake video images.

However, I don't discount all photographic and video evidence, most are obviously faked, and some require you to analyze the video to account for it's authenticity.

I do get annoyed most times when people discount a video just because it can be tampered with.

What I look for are the other details too, such as

A: Is it picked up by MSM?

B: Is there a rush to silence the evidence, and remove all traces? or is it being paraded on the internet for all to see and discuss?

etc etc

The fact that the MSM is running this and it's freely available and not debunked by officials or MSM, the more it seems like a hoax to me.

The MSM and "Elite" will put out videos to push people off certain topics, discussions, and if they can keep you looking up , you won't be looking anywhere else.

The same with the Bigfoot incident recently.

That's just my take on it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I can tell you right now that the MSM in this very case have a different clip on each morning it's called the today show in Australia they play random clips that they get from the net

Sorry to burst your bubble

today.ninemsn.com.au...

today.ninemsn.com.au...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by duffster]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

working now I uploaded to my profile on tube... if embedding shuts off again.. then its a conspiracy!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I don't see link to that video in the marketing website.. can you show me where it is? or where there is a reference in a marketing publication perhaps?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster

I can tell you right now that the MSM in this very case have a different clip on each morning it's called the today show in Australia they play random clips that they get from the net

Sorry to burst your bubble

today.ninemsn.com.au...

today.ninemsn.com.au...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by duffster]

this is not the msm(main stream media).. its msn
.. look at my vid now its working

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

If a news station picked this up.. I feel its more credible. But I don't see a direct link showing that this vid is part of a marketing campaign and I can't find this anywhere.. regardless we need to stop jumping to the conclusion that every video is a hoax.... this is killing ATS.. we should look into it and investigate the vid before jumping to conclusions.. to me the fact a newstation picked this up lends credence.. it takes allot for a station to pick somthing up like this even if they joke with it.. if it where a hoax I doubt the station would have picked it up.. I am sure they did there homework before airing.. Just because its incredible doesn't make it improbable. Please look at this with an open mind.. I am open to finding out if this is a hoax also.. however so far you have not shown a direct link between the video and a company...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I see what you mean now... Still doesn't make it a hoax.. Need to get to the source of the video!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

I am denying ignorance.

I've seen better video hoaxes around here, I am just going by experience. Videos of this quality tend to be hoaxed or viral campaigns.

Doing a little research I found out that this was a part of a Japanese milk commercial that didn't get aired. It's sort of a "Got Milk" campaign and quite a few people are doing it.

Alien Cow Abduction
Marketing: The California Milk Processor Board, creators of the "Got Milk?" ads, have launched a bizarre alien cow abduction marketing campaign: "Viewers get a glimpse of milk via fresh eyes, in this case, through extraterrestrial beings in search of milk’s wonder-tonic properties."

The Food Section

Look you have a right to believe and I have a right to doubt first then decide later.
My advice would be don't believe what you see...especially if it looks that good.

That cool?

- Lee

Sums it up pretty well, kinda beat me to the punch but i like the way you handle your big stick there tex!
it's blatantly a viral.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I see what you mean now... Still doesn't make it a hoax.. Need to get to the source of the video!

I long for the days of a age limit on this board. Not even your super Sayjin 4 powers will save you from this blunder.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Its a Japanese tv commercial.

The MSM is aus tv national nine broadcaster owned by FOX murdouche .

We own your media you gets Hatts road NT

even.

No. Potatoes were harmed in any Mcducks fries.

.giggle,giggle,gaggle,gasp ... gone wd gg dk's

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I know this has pretty much been answered, I just wanted to comment on someone's post.

but the video just doesnt seem plausible to me and why would the guy just be out filming his cows anyway, for fun.

Why not? You live out in BFE with a fancy camcorder. What else should ya film in the middle of nowhere? Personally, I have taken pictures of my cats more than anything. ( and most of the time they are just sleeping )

I have raised cows before too, and if I had a camcorder back in those days, I probably would of done the same. People film the strangest things for the strangest reason ( isn't that why there is a bunch of those "America's funniest video" type shows?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Cattle mutilations are field exams done by us human beans. It's just the government checking in on their growth hormone fed cattle. No aliens to see here folks.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

the MSM picked it up which makes the source more credible...

No it doesn't. Its pretty clear that they don't know anything about the video, and just fund it fun. Try actually to look how the reporters are talking about it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I love how people have ago when someone comes in and says they think its a hoax. Your allowed to think its alien abduction, but someones instincts that it's a hoax is met with "deny ignorance" blah blah blah.

When you hear hoof beats, do you just go ahead and think zebra and not horse?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hmm well, the other cows don't even raise their heads or seem bothered in anyway. Nor does the abducted cow seem to struggle. There is also no sound with the video (possibly to avoid scrutiny of the witnesses reaction). There is also no disturbance of the grass from where the cow is lifted, or any other disturbance. You would think that is some sort of magnetic field was being used then it would not just land on the cow.

However

If i were to imagine how a cow would be abducted..that is it. If this is a hoax, it would be very difficult to tell as im sure no-one has seen it happen before. The ufo if interesting aswell. The way the cow disappears does not look like special effects.

Perhaps the older technology & simplicity of it makes it seem more believable.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Briles]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join