It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 94 - Johnny Abducted By Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Johnny Abducted By Aliens? - ATS MIX Show 94

Dave finally is able to contact his partner, Johnny Anonymous, to suspend the fears of several days of Johnny’s possible abduction by aliens while being at the famous Mount Adams and the beautiful ranch of James Gilliland. Dave and Johnny talk about a few things on the research trip, a few folks that Johnny talked to including ATS Member Dimensional Detective, the upcoming 2008 Bay Area UFO Expo and the exceptional guest speakers that will be attending, Bush Beans, the Big Foot Hoax and a few other sidebars.

James Gilliland's ECETI Website

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 56:29
file: atsmix_3041.mp3
size: 19862k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
North and East from Portland. This is why we made those wrong turns.

Can't wait to hear this one. (For obvious reasons)

I do hope you cover such essentials as what, exactly, is in the Johnny Seasoning, who were the two men in the row boat and why was Crakeur always downwind when the beans took effect?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Please try to keep your nautical fantasies off the site Crakeur... It's just not cricket to bring up your rowing dreams.

While there is plenty of compassion among the staff for your skiff issues I sincerely hope you seek out the help that the good doctor indicated would greatly assist you in processing these intense feelings.

We are with you my man, well in spirit anyway.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

one question for you pal, who was rowing, who was playing the ukelele?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Now you KNOW there is always a midget and a fat lady present in these type of scenarios, as well as probable legal issues.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

from what Mark told me, no midgets, no fat lady. two men, one rowboat.

nuff said

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
LMAO @ you guys. haha

Thanks Dave and Johnny for the update, and the shout out. I can't believe JA is STILL up there! What a trooper! He's going to have over a hundred hours of film to go over by the time he leaves there!

I cannot wait to hear you guys' next several shows. Very exciting stuff on the horizon IMO.

Starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok then. Two little blind kids with banjos playing the theme to Deliverance.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
I cannot wait to hear you guys' next several shows. Very exciting stuff on the horizon IMO.

you have no idea

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Ok then. Two little blind kids with banjos playing the theme to Deliverance.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

two old men, one row boat and, possibly, a ukelele. Springer was singing tiptoe thru the tulips all morning.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Rofl!!! I was humming 'I feel pretty' all day'. Must be the happy chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

you have no idea

Ah man, you just had to go and say that...And I was trying to be one of the PATIENT ones here-LOL!!!

I can only imagine what the coming weeks are going to bring here. I know what I saw up there in just ONE NIGHT, JA will have been there for nearly two weeks. If only we could fast forward in time to the end results of a hundred hours of footage analyzation.

Man, I can't wait to see what was captured and hear JA's blow-by-blow of what he experienced up there.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I just talked to Johnny..... he is now filming at a secret location at Mount Adams Nudist Camp
. We may have to really scrutinize this before allowing it to be seen by the membership!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

LMAO!

I can just see it now, half the footage will have that little black CENSOR bar moving in unison with people's private parts...UFO's in the background zipping by.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I enjoyed this one so much. Is it possible to do a video cast for this footage? I mean your audio is great but, please?

OHM gosh Johnny 'just' said it! Rabbit costume and all! Anon Man will be invisible...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I really hope they keep the blurry pixels in tight on the right stuff. I just ate. lol.
I see a bad episode of 'cops' coming to ats soon.

Reno 911...woohooo...come get me coppers.
I wessoned myself up like a greased pig.....Yeehaw!

[edit on 8/21/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I would have never guessed that the two stars of the show would have stalkers, but I guess it's true of any celebrities.

I wished they had talked a little bit more about the trip. Wasn't the "bosses" or someone like that suppose to be going to this ranch also?

How long does it take toreview all those hours of footage before we get to see it?

Thanks for a fun show, I am really looking forward to hearing about what the investigation reveals.

You Guys Rock!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
you have no idea

Ahhh, we'll make complete starry-eyed believers out of you and Springer yet! MUHAHAHAAAAAA

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I would have never guessed that the two stars of the show would have stalkers, but I guess it's true of any celebrities.

Yeah..... mine are the normal stalker types..... bimbos with large chests that want to have photos taken with the Rabinator. Johnny's, unfortunately, are Catholic Priests.
(Just Kidding)

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Any further word from JA lately Dave? Is he still at Sattva, or did he final take the marathon drive back? haha

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join