It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't we require drug tests in order to draw welfare?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Which goes to show the absurdity of calling it a disability. Sure sometimes medication can be addicitive (painkillers for instance), but the addict willing chooses to take them.

Much like addiction to other forms of irresponsibility, gambling for instance. Addiction itself isnt a disability, it is a lack of willpower and responsibility.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Youre absolutely right, I dont have a girlfriend. I dont think my wife would be too fond of that idea.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
welfare budget

first link on Google,

That was a challenge

apparently in your brilliance getting to the very first link on google is beyond your skills.

How did you get on ATS? Did you by a dell that came with I.e already stock loaded to this page as the homepage?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

Your married and your up in here arguing to death about the 1% of the budget that goes to feed people that perhaps are more pathetic than you?

No wonder your an angry son of a B...

tell me, when did the lust go out of your marriage and leave you such a bitter fellow? Did she get fat? what happened man?

Talking about the real issues will help you get past them

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Btw, love all the guys like you that talk about their lives but leave no location or any other information as to who they might be.

Then advocate killing people and all that good stuff, we are all tough on the internet right?

Bet you drive by people and give them the finger when they did nothing wrong other than get in the way of your road rage but only do it when getting off an exit or making a turn or something because you know they would kick your ass if they caught you.

Post all the nasty insults you want, anonymity is a great way for a person with no real balls, no success an unhappy marriage and a frustrating life to pretend and real play the act of being a real man.

on an untraceable line lol

[edit on 20-8-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Uh, that isnt a government site.

[snip]

Note the HHS budget:

Mod Edit- removed insult

[edit on 20-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scorched Earth

Which goes to show the absurdity of calling it a disability. Sure sometimes medication can be addicitive (painkillers for instance), but the addict willing chooses to take them.

Much like addiction to other forms of irresponsibility, gambling for instance. Addiction itself isnt a disability, it is a lack of willpower and responsibility.

I guess I should've just told my cancer and burn patients in extreme pain to just tough it out - wouldn't want them becoming addicted and abusing the system eh?

You must be the toughest kid in your class!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

[snip]

Better than synthetic opioids.

Mod Edit - removed illegal substance reference.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
health and human services isn't welfare it's a million things, break it down to the real.

and yeah I did because I have self control when i want to, something if you had, you would have the ability to be somebody and not worry about who or what the next guy is doing.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You do know there are numerous welfare programs dont you?

TANF, AFDC, etc etc. All fall under the HHS.
[snip]

Mod edit - removed insulting commentary

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Now you assume i'm high

Your obviously a kid and know nothing or never matured in anyway, real people don't have stereo types only the lower classes or the very young do, I'm actually a Republican, have 2 careers one in Bio Diesel and another in Computers

My alternative energy sales teritory is The Entire South West

I live in the richest area of Phx AZ, John McCain has an apartment around the corner from me. And i'm across he street from the Hotel where the President stays when he is in town.

and that's the g-d damned truth

With that said and being loaded and conservative, not even these guys ever say a word in regards to killing people on welfare or denying it to them ever and I golf on the exact same course they all do.

Your a disgrace as an American pal

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Well of course they dont mention it, they like being in office moron.

Living in the nicest part of phoenix, good for you. I live in Vegas, but I am relocating me and my business to Scottsdale next month.

Just out of curiosity, when you cant control yourself, do you also speak the words DOT DOT DOT in real life?

"Real" people dont have stereotypes? Considering you also think ALL taxes are unconstitutional,[snip][edit on 20-8-2008 by Scorched Earth]

Mod Edit - removed insults

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
While I totally appreciate the contempt for malingerers who could work but choose not too.
Let's not forget those who for whatever reason are incapacitated. Should we just let them rot?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

You are now on my ignore list.

Your efforts have been rewarded. You have been reported to the moderators for the violations of the T&C that you have committed on this thread.

Mobus, I recommend you do the same with this user. He has thoroughly destroyed this thread.

However with him on ignore - the thread appears much neater, the quality of the contributions truly stands out when viewed from this perspective

link   
i]reply to post by Scorched Earth

Your a huge liar and I have honestly wasted enough time on this stupidity, a blanket statement that any of our politicians lie about this to stay in office is ridiculous.

Anyone of them would aside from a few really old foggies maybe, would gladly if they could do more for people, the only real difference in opinion is which is more important defense and investment or social programs.

And very few politicians even the most conservative wouldn't want to Up, not lower what we do in this country to give people a helping hand, just the fact that you Think what you do again shows your a bold faced liar.

Glad you had fun taunting me and calling names, I have better things to do than argue with a liar and a clown.

You have a real business like I have a hole in my head and certainly you won't be fitting in around scottsdale with your views.

And btw fakir, Scottsdale isn't where I live every one knows scottsdale is the spot where 20 somethings go to hang around and try to get laid laid by pretending they are loaded...

This is Scottsdale... if you had money and had been anywhere for long you'd know exactly the location I described and scottsdale it isn't

Here's your future pretending to be what your not yet

[

link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Yes. As bad as it sounds, the federal government has no authority to force an allegedly free people to participate in what amounts to income redistribution.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

How I treat people?

You just advocated forced sterilization

someone like you would hand me my teeth?
Not waiting in line behind a couple of Million guys you just told you cut their balls off to...

What are you making threats of violence? what's the matter my words hit waaaaaayy to close to home?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join