It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here tried Ormus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have been doing some personal research on Ormus. "White Gold" as some call it. Its roots are in Alchemy. I have seen a few web sites stating they make it and sell it to the public and I wanted to know has anyone tried it? If so what was your experience and Where is a reliable place to purchase it from? Better yet how can I make it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Are you speaking about monatomic gold? I never heard of ORMUS but I think white gold and monatomic or monoatomic gold may be the same thing.

I've been wanting to try it for the past three years. You actually just reminded me that I meant to buy some a few months ago. Hell I might as well. But I'd like to know as well if anyone on these boards has tried it. I was ready to make myself my own test subject.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have done some research on this as well. The stuff you find on the market is primarily bunk. You are more likely to get some powdered drywall than some actual monotomic gold. Even finding a good colloidal gold is hard.

Call me a skeptic on this one but I have tried some of what is out there and I would give it only placebo value. Buy yourself a nice brain gym system if you want to develop your mind power.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yeah I am pretty sure it is the same stuff or similar at least. If you try it let me know. I was going to be my own test subject too but having kids and all I would not want to put my family through to much traumatic experiences hahaha.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH
I have done some research on this as well. The stuff you find on the market is primarily bunk. You are more likely to get some powdered drywall than some actual monotomic gold. Even finding a good colloidal gold is hard.

Call me a skeptic on this one but I have tried some of what is out there and I would give it only placebo value. Buy yourself a nice brain gym system if you want to develop your mind power.

What is a Brain Gym? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Yeah, what is a brain gym and what is this "white gold" you guys speak of? What is it supposed to do to you?? Any help would be awesome as im wicked curious now.

Thankz!
-Z-

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, I read about a guy who manufactured his own. He's an enthusiast despite the fact that he got seriously ill and started shaking because of his hobby. Even his eyesight was affected.

Anyway, they have a podcast on here somewhere about ormus

So, yeah, what the heck's a brain gym?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Not again!

There are plenty of threads on the subject......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might be some others too. That was just a quick search, you know, that google thing in the top right corner.....

I actually ordered some of this stuff a few years back. It was kind of weird, I felt something, but It may have been because I was expecting it. Placebo effect I guess. Anyway, I only ordered it once cause I just didn't feel safe using it. Oh, and it's expensive....

Edit: Found the podcast........www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
been using it off and on for years, it always has worked for me and I know how to make my own by extracting it out of tibetan sea salts and dead sea salts. It makes it easier for you to get into the meditative state without meditation, very calming and increase your senses. It's very subtle though... if your not sensitive to your own body and its changes then you wont feel a thing.....but its also cumulative, so as you take more everyday the effects get stronger.

try it for yourself, youtube and google have tons of how to's to make your own if you don't trust the manufacturers that are out there.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I tried it for awhile. The real stuff. It had zero noticeable effects.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I meant a Mind Machine not a brain gym, they were only called that by one company back in the 90's that made them.

www.new-mindmachines.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've been taking Vulcan's Treasure to decalcify the pineal gland and it has created a bunch of psychic phenomenon www.liquid-chi.com...

top topics

join