It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going outside.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The thread I read about a week ago had people going outside and searching for ufo's and now im going to do the same, alone or not. I believe mass consciousness works, everybody having good intentions and a good heart and focusing on one thing, im going outside to do that right now. It's 10:00 now so wish me luck, joining me will only make it stronger. Have good intentions my friends, all of you.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thyhorrorcosmic

You too, my friend. I am going outside to look at the heavens only to make certain that all the prayers in the world are answered and gravitate to this; Peace on earth.

Anything else would be absurd perhaps?

Care and luck,

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Oh my! i'v been out there for 10 minutes and I saw one HUGE shooting star and then it went out and then another one right behind it and then it went out! im so startled right now that was beautiful!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Great idea. Like on a similar post, we may really get something done, if we all just set some real time aside to just go out and observe.

We might end up seeing the same things if we set aside a time or times to go out "together." If more than one person sees it then we have more proof.

If nothing else we get to detach ourselves from tv and the day to day grind for an hour or so.

Troy

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
exactly my friend! i call everybody, set aside your phones, your television, your stress your struggles and go outside, watch the night sky and expect nothing! let it all come to you. I just finished, I saw about 7 shooting stars that were all AMAZING! it really brightens your night. I think i am going to make a thread setting a night and time for everybody to go outside and just having good intentions and wanting to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
Oh my! i'v been out there for 10 minutes and I saw one HUGE shooting star and then it went out and then another one right behind it and then it went out

That's the Perseid Meteor Shower, tonight is its peak show.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
That's awesome, really spectacular.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Totally, good vibes from spookjr,good luck, I am outside watching the Perseid shower, and looking for anything else. I have a camera ready and I am really trying to be open and ready for the experience of a lifetime. If I believed in god I would pray but since I dont I will just focus on remaining positive. GOOD LUCK!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
it's ok spook, i don't believe in god either, i'm actually anti-religious. You can still have good vibes and be happy without believing in god. Is that your dog? it's really cute i like it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thanks,his name is billy and the way he came to me is one of the coolest things that has ever happened to me. I am anti-religious too. I think that man has to make his own destiny and future and the odds of a great benevolent bearded guy floating in the sky are about as likely as Walt Disney coming back from the dead. Good luck tonight my thoughts are with you.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
That's awesome it looks like you and your dog's companionship was meant to be! Yeah i believe that too. I lack belief because i can't see him or interact with him, and i don't believe some guy in the sky that i especially can't see should tell me how to live my life and if i do this or that ill goto hell. But back on subject, hopefully you have read my new thread and hopefully you can make it. My thoughts are with you too friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That's awesome, really spectacular.

Well, personally, I think it SUCKS !!! Know why? Because all I have outside is lights and lights and lights and ..............

heh

Hope ya have a good time

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
why can't u turn em off? Or are they city/neighbor lights?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Saw your other thread and I'm right there with you. Billy quite literally knocked on my front door one day completely out of the blue. I had never seen him before that day. I opened the door and he came in and made himself at home. He looked at me as if to say "well here I am and I am your dog now!" He has been with me ever since. I love him like I would my own child if I had one.
I think I might have to wait to see much besides the moon in the sky for a while, its just to bright here (Boise,Idaho). But I took tomorrow off and I intend to stay out watching until sunrise.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Awesome! wow that seems like your going to be outside for a while!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Yeah, lights from everyone and everything. The slightest bit of haze whatsoever absolutely kills the sky. Dambit Gumby !! lol

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
haha. iv been to parts of the mountains where the sky has so many stars its so amazing. it would be nice if EVERYBODY turned off their lights at night. How much of a night show would that be for many and it would save so much energy!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

nice if EVERYBODY turned off their lights at night.

Oh make no mistake about it, I look at my telescope and lens kit and ponder nightly on the idea of Danny Ocean's demo-man and his van-sized EMP generator !! lol

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Misfit

Kind of off topic but I am going to buy a telescope and I really dont have any idea of what to get. Any suggestions?I am interested in amateur astro photography.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Holy crap, total DejaVu, the whole damn paragraph - from starting to read it to thinking its ON-topic in actuallity, then looking at who posted it !!

heh, too cool

Damn, did you ask me sometihing? lol
Available money to spend on it is your starting point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join