It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUSSIAN buys most expensive house on earth: $749,000,000.000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

RUSSIAN buys most expensive house on earth: $749,000,000.000

property.timesonline.co.uk

A mysterious Russian billionaire has trumped his big-spending rivals and broken a world record by splashing out €500 million (£392 million) on one of the most sumptuous villas on the French Riviera.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Yeah.

SO anyway, I was at the store buying milk and dog food, and this broad cuts me off just to get ahead of me in the supermarket line and I was thinking of making a stink about it, but really whats the big deal, I mean how bad does you day have to be to want to.....blah blah blah blah.......

property.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Not to quible, but, you threw an extra 0 on the end on accident...

Other then that, hope its a nice house..

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Not to quible, but, you threw an extra 0 on the end on accident...

Other then that, hope its a nice house..

So? Maybe I was carrying out the decimal?

Yeah your right

MODERATOR: Fix the extra zero after the decimal in the title.... sorry!!

"Im worth $750,000,000.00 "

"Yeah so's my house.."

"Huh?"

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
gotta picture? I want proof. You ufo people are all ali.......oh, this is about a house........still would like to see a photo spread of this pad.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
gotta picture? I want proof. You ufo people are all ali.......oh, this is about a house........still would like to see a photo spread of this pad.

I know how to link pictures, but how do I get a pic to show up in the thread.

I have pics.... its pretty insane its on the cote de azure (Excuse the spelling) but I mean its basically a castle.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So what am I missing here?

RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRE

Ummm I mean I know they had Glasnost and all... but...

I guess they are good learners huh?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sorry but there is a more expensive house in Mumbai, India.

Original Thread
Worlds Most expensive house - Arrogance or elegance?

Mr Ambani is reckoned to be the world's fifth-richest man and when his extraordinary property is completed in an estimated six months, the $1bn (£500m) building named Antilia will be the priciest house in the world. "Yes, it will be the most expensive," said a shopkeeper, whose humble store stands next to the tower. He handed over a newspaper cutting about Mr Ambani that he had pinned to the wall.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Original Article in the Independent

Always a bigger fish out there?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
hehehehe

once you provide a photo as proof then we have to put the photo through an array of different authenticity procedures to make sure it hasnt been photoshopped or had cgi added to it

thats a gross amount of money to be spent on a house, just think about all the beer they coulda bought me for that money instead selfish sods

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Okay so if THIS is what you call a house

Villa in Nice is world's most expensive house
The Villa Leopolda, one of the most sumptuous and legendary estates on the Cte d'Azur, has been sold to a Russian billionaire for 500m (390m), smashing the record for the most expensive house in the world.The cream-coloured villa, set in 20 acres of gardens

And this "Russian" lives in Britain

Russian tycoon Abramovich buys world's most expensive house, at $500M

Russian billionaire and owner of the Chelsea football club, Roman Abramovich, has purchased the world's most expensive house, worth $500 million, British newspapers reported on Thursday. Abramovich, 41, bought the La Leopolda villa on the French Riviera in honor of upcoming marriage to his model fiance Daria Zhukova, 25. The tycoon, who lives in Britain, already owns several impressive properties, including the nearby Chateaux de la Croe estate, as well as others in the exclusive...

www.silobreaker.com...

[edit on 10-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not the best Picture dosen't seem to be much oput there when it comes to this place.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by greenfruit]

top topics

join