It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At last, a clear photo of an alien-news just in!! History in the making??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I think either the title needs to be changed or i need to start wearing glasses.

As for the picture itself it is way to blurry to draw any real conclusions, it could be many things.

As for the source, The Sun newspaper is about as reliable as a chocolate teapot, but it does seem to be churning out a lot of ufo info at the moment.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
could it be....?

nah...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Originally posted by DataWraith
What the hell is a 'wee chap' anyway?

wee is a Scottish term for small, and chap is a man or boy.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Denied]

Sorry for the confusion , I'm English anyway so I know what 'wee' and 'chap' is , I was being facicious seeing as the sun reported it. Mind you the sun paper would print that , can't they have used 'little person' instead lol

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Isn't The Sun like The Weekly World News?

Oh, and the only thing "clear" about this picture, is that its clearly blurry.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
could it be....?

nah...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Fathom]

So Hellboy and the girliy had a little baby hellboy and nowhe's running freeeeeee.....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

"Wee chap, I am your fatha, come to the darkside"

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Good job O.P. !!!

You have managed to destroy your credibility in one post!

Thanks for the misleading thread title!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hippydippy2

I am intrigued, I think this might be something significant.

The indistinguishable, blurry, brownish blob intrigues you? Could you elaborate a little on that. What about this photo excites you? It could be a stump in the ground for all we know.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thank you for the tidbits of knowledge

One is never too old to learn something new every day

Mind you, if it's an alien koala all bets are off

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Glad you didn't take my post too seriously, I re-read it and thought maybe I was being too finicky.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
worst thread ever ?

i'm surprised the sun(even though they're crap paper) published such a trash article, maybe they just want to ridicule...

[edit on 5/8/2008 by HatFoilTin]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We need a "CRAPOLA" section at ATS completely dedicated to threads like this. All the CRAP threads or images should be moved or compiled to that section so people can learn what NOT to post here.

Perhaps it should be mandatory reading before being able to join?

Perhaps when we are feeling down, we could always go over there for a good old laugh too!

IRM

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Sorry for the confusion , I'm English anyway so I know what 'wee' and 'chap' is , I was being facicious seeing as the sun reported it. Mind you the sun paper would print that , can't they have used 'little person' instead lol

Oops sorry, thought you were from over seas.

I think its a shame the sun printed that, because, of late, they really started to give this whole subject a lot of kind attention, now this will only fuel the ridicule of this whole subject.

Why does the OP remind me of paulufowatcher, also famous for similar threads.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Looks like Pedo Bear to me, someone call the authorities.

Seriously though OP, why would you ever claim this to be a clear picture?

Silly goose...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You sceptical lot! If you had cataracts like me you would clearly see that it's Lord Lucan playing a banjo while eating a prawn and mayonaise sandwich...
However, if you have perfect eyesight I suppose all you can see is an indistinct brown blob.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Lying to get people into your topic should definitely be against the T&C. Please, when you have a piece of junk photo or some hearsay just save us all a couple of minutes of wasted life and just don't post it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Oops sorry, thought you were from over seas.

I think its a shame the sun printed that, because, of late, they really started to give this whole subject a lot of kind attention, now this will only fuel the ridicule of this whole subject.

Why does the OP remind me of pualufowatcher, also famous for similar threads.

dont worry My initial thought was "how can they tell he's wearing small cowboy trousers from that blurry photo"?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

I was just thinking the same thing Denied, very similiar.

reply to post by hippydippy2

There really isn't anything clear at all about this picture. I have never, ever seen anything credible come from "The Sun". It's nothing but a junk tabloid. So while I appreciate your enthusiasm I would suggest looking for your material elsewhere. If your source isn't credible to begin with then you will have a very hard time convincing anyone.

Rush

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
HippyDrippy, talk about a misleading thread title! How (and why) could you possibly state that that is a clear photo!? I will make sure, that in the future, I will always take your word as misinformed.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Sickscent]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join