It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At last, a clear photo of an alien-news just in!! History in the making??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

What do you make of this???

[edit on 5-8-2008 by hippydippy2]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You call that a clear picture? I can't make heads or tales of what I am seeing there.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
THAT'S a clear shot?

For all we know it's just Vern Troyer looking for his dignity.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
WAY to blurry.

As much as I am a believer in EBE's, I am sorry to say that this looks nothing more than a blurry picture of a child (possibly carrying a knapsack).

Although I do have to admit the person in the image looks like they may be on fire.....

Kryties.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just another Blobsquatch.

This picture will be added to the Blobsquatch files for further investigation at the world Blobsquatch institution for the bird watching club on North Korea.

Thats for the info.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Just another Blobsquatch.

This picture will be added to the Blobsquatch files for further investigation at the world Blobsquatch institution for the bird watching club on North Korea.

Thats for the info.

I am intrigued, I think this might be something significant.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Looks like somebody has added a layer in photoshop, set it to partial opacity and painted tan over the original to highlight a portion of it. Otherwise I cannot explain the odd tan colored cast to part of the photo.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hmm, looks like Little Red Riding Hood to me!

I love how the article describes it as a 'wee chap', it's hard to tell if they take it seriously. Still yeah it's very blurry, can't make out any features so it's not very useful for deciding what it is. Will just have to be a mystery I guess.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is absolute rubbish. Not clear at all. That could be anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Looks like the poor 'wee chap' has caught 'the sun' . looks a little sunburnt to me. no wonder he's running, he's after some Savlon to cool the burning.
If it is a 'wee chap' , looks more like a blur to me. What the hell is a 'wee chap' anyway?
is it some relation to bigfoot? like the cousin that no-one talks about?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
What the hell is a 'wee chap' anyway?

wee is a Scottish term for small, and chap is a man or boy.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Denied]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Your thread, as with your other useless sensational garbage, has all the makings of an ignorant troll on this forum. The use of a sensational header, the use of double exclamation marks, the use of definitive and absolute terms....

All designed to serve you and your "cause".

Not all of us here are ignorant enough to think you are an average new poster, with their curiosity peaked posting on a popular forum. Some of us know what you really are, what your real intentions are, and why you are doing this.

Sad that most can't see through your obvious shenanigans. I know I'll probably get dinked for stating the obvious, but reality is what it is.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
ah, nobody gets a suntan like the british!
but seriously, although blurry, it is remeniscent of the creature witnessed at the Varginha incident.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It looks like a blurry Koala bear to me

Where's the 'clear pic ' referenced in your topic title

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Due to the total redundancy of this thread I don't feel too bad for going off topic here.

A couple of facts for you:

1. It's koala, not koala bear.

2. Koala's are grey not orange/brown.

A grey koala

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I'm a heavy believer but sometimes I ask myself whether the TSers are just trying to collect hits with their deceiving titles. You know as good as anyone here that pic is rubbish.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Love the koala Bear photo oops I meant Koala

[edit on 5-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Bravo! Debunked.
BTW, the topic title is misleading. Nothing clear about this photo. It's blurry at best.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would have even accepted the out of focus photo as something, but there isn't even an indication as to the scale to reference for size. The only reason we are calling it a 'wee chap' is because the article does.

Unsat!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Looks like a little Hobbit actually, wearing "wellies" (rubber boots). lol And it's carry a little sack.

Why do people call every little unknown thing an alien or UFO and assume it's always "otherworldly?"

What happened to good 'ol fairies, goblins or Hobbits?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join