It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the message out, TONIGHT!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
before i claim ive seen an alien, ill report what ive seen. i went outside for a while (very clear night) and something caught my eye. it was a bright object near venus that would flash random colors. i went inside to find a camera, and when i came back, not only was that object still there, but now i saw a very bright star that i didnt see before. i tried taking a picture but it was complete crap, so i got my telescope and looked at it. after trying to get a good focus on it (which i really couldnt) i could at least tell the outline of the object, which was circular. i also saw an aircraft (no doubt in my mind it was human made lol) fly overhead towards the bright object but the aircraft made absolutely no noise which was kinda weird

i dunno whats going on, maybe something, maybe nothing. but all the dogs in the neighborhood are freaking the hell out. its pretty annoying, but also unnerving

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'll have to wait for a non work night to try this again. Lets do another post next weekend , im definately down.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Anyone seen the moon lately?

The new moon was on the first, but you'd think we could see it by now?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I saw it yesterday and tonight. It's there. It just sets very early in the night, not long after the sun has set. (At least it does where I live.)

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Back again to report....Not a thing in the sky. No satellites, no shooting stars, no aircraft...Everything seems really quiet tonight.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Central Cali, literally on the coast. 100% Clear skies. Normal stars. Normal moon.

Been outside for very long time, on wifi. Close to midnight here.

Absolutely nothing. *shrug*

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How is 10:39 close to midnight?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Well, to me it is close, as I usually go to sleep at midnight.

But really, I wasnt really looking at the clock and thought it was much later then it is

[edit on 8/5/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Lol....I wish I couldve atleast seen a few satelites or shooting stars...I saw 8 shooting stars and 2 satelites last night.and tonight...not a damn thing! argg

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
California, San Joaquin Valley here, saw what I think were two satellites and two shooting stars since my last post, luckily caught the 'shooting star' through my binoculars, very cool.

I'm crashin', good luck all.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
I would sh** bricks if tonight was the night they decided to make contact. haha

Also, someone answer this for me. I was stargazing with a pair of binoculars earlier and in this one spot I will see a flash of light. Just a blink. I watched it long enough to know it wasn't moving, but I would see it light up, go black, wait a little while, flash again. And it isn't viewable to MY naked eye. Only with binoculars.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

Expecting this thread to be closed down by the moderators like so many others lately or voices silenced. Anyhow......

MatrixBaller04, I have seen the same as you describe for the past two nights... with my naked eye. However, it did move slightly to the right and then slightly to the left and up. Same area both nights. So neat that you have described what I've been watching from north Florida.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

i haven't done this since i was a kid i forgot how nice it is for it to be so quiet. i went and got bonoqulars out and it was great i was out there for about 30mins and saw 3 shotting stars it was awsome one was very close. i've seen them before but never with a trail behind them that was cool. one thing though being out in back yard looking up at the sky kind of just help me calm down from work and i totally forgot for a brief about all the craziness in my day. thanks for the looksee i think i found a new way to releve my stress from my daily activities.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
our world isnt ready for a new prescence yet. people are still too blind and erogant to see that we arent alone. i watch the skies constantly hoping that we can be at peace with anything out there, but god knows that humans aren't peaceful. they dont want any part in us except for harvesting our planet and us.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
All right we've been at for about an hour but i have something cool to report.

We live in Fresno Cal. and a half hour ago we were laying on our truck bed like we do every night. We saw a starlike ufo like the kind that several other people have been describing in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...' We were paying attention to it intently becasue there was a jet behind it. a commercial jet not a military jet. Both of them were flying south to north and then the starlike ufo changed course very rapidly and got 4-5 times bigger and 4-5 times brighter than it was the second before!!
We were shocked. We've been watching every night for the past 20-25 days or so, and i've been recording some of our sighting in the thread above. We've seen them move and change course but we've never seen a small one that looks as bright as a distant star grow so large!!!!!! I'm still pretty shocked about it. After the object was out of the planes flight path it zoomed off to the northwest but dissapeared long before it got to the horizon. just dissapeared.

I dont know what we saw but this is 31st star like ufo we've seen and this was one of the most radical. One of the main reasons i'm so shocked is that i thought these objects were much further out than this! It dodged a commercial jet! The oother reason is that from how it appeared when the light got really bright it wasn't a giant ball of light but it seemed as if the light was being contained. When it moved out of the way and got bright both of us (my girlfriuend Shannon and I) said that it looked like it was puffing up its chest or responding to the plane in surprise... its really hard to explain... I wish some one else could have seen it than us.

I'm sorry i couldn't get a picture in time but the camera was off. I wasnt expecting the object to do something like that because we've tried to photograph them before and they are just to small for my camera to pick up (3.5 mp older digital cam)..... I know i know let the flames begin because i couldnt get a decent pic...

I know it wasnt alien contact per say but tonight was definately memmorable for us. we may go back out becasue i'm not sure we'll be able to get much sleep. Happy hunting! If any of you have seen the starlike objects pay attention to them... they aren't satalites and i'm not so sure they are man made and they do some really neat stuff!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Is there anyone who lives west of kentucky? I'm in western kentucky and I see something low in the western sky. It had sat still for a long time, but now it's moving more towards the west. It is flashing red and white and it also looks to have some blue or green in it. I've looked at it with the binoculars and can't make out what it is. I know that it's not a plane or star or planet. Any help? Maybe someone in Missouri?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

That's cool you saw that and thanks for sharing!

Up here in Central Oregon under a high desert clear starry night, at about 10:30pm my roommate and I saw 5 shooting stars in about 8 minutes! Then the show just stopped and didn't see anymore for the rest of the half hour.

Other than that, saw 2 satellites a little earlier. No UFOs

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If I may add a hint or suggestion: sightings and/or experiences do not always happen in the physical. These beings do infact occupy the non-physical. While you search the sky and surroundings keep your mind open to "seeing" beyond what you normally see with your psychical eyes. To help get things going you might try meditation and have in your head what your purpose and intentions are: to seek the truth. Your mind is no doubt a powerful tool.

Sounds a bit "new age" I know, but, unfortunately reality is not always as it seems (as many of you are aware of already).

cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Nothing here in my part of Illinois

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well, it's mid-afternoon of the 5th for me, but hey, tonight I'll be looking over the skies of Okinawa, Japan. If I see anything out of the ordinary, I'll take some pictures. Of course, being on the salary of a Lance Corporal(E-3) I can't really afford that great of a camera, but I'll take pictures of anything I see. Well, anything out of the ordinary. I'm repeating myself. Okay then. Let's hope tonight goes well....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join