It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mega tsunami to hit USA?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of Peter Serraino? He's a psychic who has predicted many major events since the 80's:

peterserraino.com/predictions.html

I believe in psychic. Especially ones that accurate.

It reminds me of something I read about four years ago:

www.iberianature.com...

Look here, Nostradamus also predicted the wave:

yowusa.com...

Scientists, a prophet, a psychic, imminent destruction? This is adding up to something unavoidable and hard to disbelieve. I'm sure the biggest argument will be when this will occur. Scientists say it's one of those things that could happen at any momment, and a really gifted psychic says it's gonna happen next month. Anyone worried?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone think this sounds really scarey? I hope this doesn't happen NEXT MONTH. Or ever. I'll be safe 'cause I'm on the other side of the Appalachian Mountains, but what about the east coast? Heavily populated areas such as New York city would be devistated almost like the Day After Tomorrow! That's how big they expect this wave to be.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

surprising how he doesnt have the ones he has gotten wrong thus far

looks like the next few months are gonna be big eye openers then huh?

i bet his incorrect list is much longer than his right

wake me up when he's through being cool

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Well, what about Nostradamus and the scientists? They predicted the same thing. Besides, most REAL psychics aren't WRONG about any predictions; they're just not accurate, y'know to the point. Like if a psychic predicted a magnitude 5 earthquake for California in October, it may occure like this: a magnitude 7 earthquake struck CALIFORNIA in LATE SEPTEMBER. Close but not exact, 'cause humans aren't perfect and psychics are only human, not anymore 'cause they say themselves that EVERYONE has psychic abilities; just don't know how to use them.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Have you not noticed there is now thousands of guru's and websites predicting junk in order to get attention and money?Rising by the day?Have you not noticed?
Go and search.Its all a con.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
well I'm not worried, I live in the Valley area of LA so I'll just get some sweet beach front property when the wave wipes out everything on the ocean side of the hill.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Devil

You are forgetting that there are scientific theories to back this up. Geez, everyone is SO denial. I think everyone should at least be open to the oppurtunity so they know what hits 'em when it does. I sure hope no one gets to lost in their worlds to see what's going on around them...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's why I check USGS almost everytime I turn on the computer. I have checked elevations and I have hills I can get up to 1500' on within 3 hours notice walking from my house. Hell I can drive there in 15. There are some neat animations and I will look for them. Every minute we have warning means thousands stay above flood waters. Please make tons of noise if you hear of geologic activity in the Canaries/ Cumbria Viejo. Elevation is the most important thing so check your elevation and escape routes to higher elevation. Topographic maps and all that. Before I head on a trip down the east coast I will be checking he whole route for high spots. Not leaving till December so that's something I guess...

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I hope it's not why the games are cancelled. Tall buildings could offer protection.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We are jaded around here on prophecies.

Don't ya think that this tsunami will probably wipe out Cuba? August is the month that Cuba is to open up.

Roper

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You're right - it does sound like an already predicted phenomena whereby scientists have stated it as being a matter of when and not if. This was on National Geographic a couple of years ago.

Damage would be horrific, given that it is 'predicted' to hit parts of France, Spain, Ireland and UK first, and then travel across the Atlantic towards the US, Mexican and Cuban seaboard. 6 - 9 hours notice could be afforded prior to impact - some solace at least.

Strangely, his other prediction states that Cuba will open for tourism and trade in November of 2008 - 3 months after being struck by a tidal wave - suspect!!

Interesting timescale put on this event - scientists could not state when, only that it will occur.

Breifne.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

Maybe Cuba will open up 'cause they need supplies; y'know like food and stuff. Thanks for pointing that out though guys. It didn't notice that; that is strange.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I always had a feeling I'd have beach front property soon up here in Colorado. Needless to say though, I'd rather that not happen cause of all the casualties that would happen if that happened.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyldwylly
I always had a feeling I'd have beach front property soon up here in Colorado. Needless to say though, I'd rather that not happen cause of all the casualties that would happen if that happened.

Perhaps the water bordering you will be the frozen glacial kind or even snow for longer durations. Maybe there is a dam upstream to be concerned about?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wyldwylly

Hey! I thought I was protected by the Appalachians!

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wyldwylly

I had an old Chinese boss who was a Feng Shui Master - he told me one thing about property - ''never live by the sea'' - always stick inland or high ground!!

I believed him, but my heart has always told me to live overlooking the sea , lake or bay!

Breifne

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
reply to post by Breifne

Maybe Cuba will open up 'cause they need supplies; y'know like food and stuff. Thanks for pointing that out though guys. It didn't notice that; that is strange.

I starred you for being willing to admit that you might be wrong on a point. That is how science moves forward, by shedding false preconceptions.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Thanks. I've been more able to admit things. I think it builds a person spiritually.

Honestly, though, that may blow Peter's prediction outta proportion a little.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Not so much of admitting he is wrong - I would star just on the basis that it was thinking outside of the box - good catch there, freeky, but good catch.

I never seen that coming!!

Breifne

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The most likely cause for a mega-tsunami striking th eUS eastern seaboard is a mass-landslip from Cumbre Vieja in the Canaries...

Flash animation of Cumbre Vieja collapse

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join