It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the moon tonight?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Yeah.
I felt that too.
My T.V exploded in flames last night- But that's when I knew something was really up.
Does that ever happen to you, Russ?
Sometimes I can sense my t.v exploding before it happens.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

No i can definetly say that has never happened to me. And i can also say im not an idiot. Dont think i took you serious one bit. Yes the op may have reacted differently then most, but he still deserves to be treated with respect just like the rest of us. And by the way, I would love to see a picture of your television set.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I can't take a picture to prove this.
Unfortunately, my camera was damaged in the blast.
Besides, you don't need proof.
The proof is all around you.

Ah, God love this forum.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

has anyone recommended that you download Stellarium for free? it's a planetarium for your pc, similar to GoogleSky, but it's just a view of the live sky in your area - great program!! i remember hearing about it elsewhere on ATS a while back, but you'd be able to view EXACTLY where the moon is right this very second, and any other time for that matter!

www.stellarium.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorry, but I bought the thing and also built a HAARP replicate. So from now on it costs USD 0,99 per minute to watch it. Commercials however have privilidge so most of the time you are going to see McDonald's or Coca-Cola logo on it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
you don´t know yet??

the moon was stolen by intergalactic bandits!

everybody here on ats knows this!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I wonder why we have to put up with 7yr olds making threads... cant they just ask there mommies.. and daddies..

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

has anyone recommended that you download Stellarium for free? it's a planetarium for your pc, similar to GoogleSky, but it's just a view of the live sky in your area - great program!! i remember hearing about it elsewhere on ATS a while back, but you'd be able to view EXACTLY where the moon is right this very second, and any other time for that matter!

www.stellarium.org...

I use this all the the time - its amazing....also, the bright star to the south is Jupiter......God bless whoever made Stellarium....great for beginners/amateurs and professionals....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Example from where i am but you can change the location to wherever

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sounds like the holographic projector has broken down again! Ever since that nuclear explosion that sent the Moon careering out of the solar system, along with Moon base Alpha. in 1999 the alien cheese mining confederation have been projecting an image of the Moon. That way, folk on Earth don't discover that they're now eating Arcturian Cheddar and Betegeusian Gorgonzola ....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

lol

Hey! I can prove Nibiru is not made of rubber!

There are no trees in the Orth clowd!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I just read about this on another thread. The moon does not really exist! Copenhagen says that you create reality in the act of observation. You can not observe the moon because you are not properly looking at it, therefore it does not yet exist. You should look harder.

I need a hobby.......

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You might want to contact Itchy and Scratchy about this one.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I hate to sound...bubble bursting, I only read the first part of the thread, but...the moon was out at like 10:30 here last night, and it was beautiful, missing about 5-10% in it's own shadow because of the sun's position...nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
All I can say is the next time I see the moon, I'm calling the cops to report a heavenly body committing indecent exposure.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The reason that you didn't see the moon at night, is more likely, it was behind a mountain or tree. During the time you went outside.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
(I'll assume it's not a cloudy night wherever you are~) During the year, the moon rises and sets at different times. It rises/sets early and late. Sometimes i would come outside at work, to discover that it had just gotten dark, yet it was already setting... And depending on where you are, it isn't always straight in front of you. It seems to have an odd orbit sometimes, so it will be close to the ground- visually, if you know what i mean- it seems closer to the earth. It could just be out of view. Whatever it is, the moon has not been moonjacked/ moon-napped. Don't worry about it!

What if the daleks took it???

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
IN THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennethmd
The reason that you didn't see the moon at night, is more likely, it was behind a mountain or tree. During the time you went outside.

Uhmm, no. Where I live it is basically a flat moorland. There are no mountains, just hills. Therefore, it couldn't be behind a mountain. And all the trees we have here are either little or dead. So I am pretty sure I could see the moon inbetween the dead branches or above the little trees Almost everyone on here has said it has rised an hour late so I do not think that is the problem. I know now that it came up later than it used to.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf

I wonder why we have to put up with 7yr olds making threads... cant they just ask there mommies.. and daddies..

Actually, I am 32 years of age. Obviously you don't have anything better to do than right stupid comments on something you are not interested in. So may I suggest, if you don't like what I am asking or talking about, you dont "comment" on the post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join