It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really are the Rothchilds?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Speaking of who the Rothschilds really are... I believe that Helena Bonham Carter (married to Tim Burton, starred in Fight Club, Planet of the Apes, Sweeney Todd, etc.) is of the Rothschild bloodline.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Isnt that as stupid as saying the Cristians are invading iraq right now?

It is an old tactic that when you research or discuss anything to do with Israel someone has to bring words like 'jew bashing' or anti-semitesim into the thread.

Dont make this about Judaism. Its about the government that established Israel. $$$

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Oooh check out this vid.

and this is about the Rothschild family. RedSHield.

Part2

[edit on 21-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Isnt that as stupid as saying the Cristians are invading iraq right now?

It is an old tactic that when you research or discuss anything to do with Israel someone has to bring words like 'jew bashing' or anti-semitesim into the thread.

Dont make this about Judaism. Its about the government that established Israel. $$$

Look on the Flip-Side of the Coin :

CO-MASTERS OF THE WORLD--CONTROL OVER SATANISM & WITCHCRAFT

"Protocols of the learned elders of Zion" it is the blueprint for what is happening today in the entire world.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
Speaking of who the Rothschilds really are... I believe that Helena Bonham Carter (married to Tim Burton, starred in Fight Club, Planet of the Apes, Sweeney Todd, etc.) is of the Rothschild bloodline.

detailed indepth selection of articles about the rothschilds

The Rothschild Octopus

houston.craigslist.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wonder if/how the Bush's and the Cheneys are tied into the Rothchild clan. They must
somehow be.

Also, as I understand it, the Rothchilds are a Jewish based crew. Remindes me of a
rumor that I heard that there were no Jewish people in the Twin Towers on that eleventh day of September. Has enyone heard the same?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Hmmm, I wasnt aware that we had the representatives for all of the Jewish people on tape plotting to overthrow the world. That changes everything. (The first video)

What exactly is the point? That some Jewish people may be racist and want to take over the infidels by subtle means? Or that they all are?

It is no surprise to me that some Jewish people are racist. Some of every group of people are racist.

The only question I have, is is YOUR point racist? Are you saying some Jewish people are plotting evil things for the world or all of them are?

The presentation on the Rothschilds was interesting. There seems to me to be little question that that particular family (and their friends and co-conspirators) has a very dark and sinister agenda. Quite frightening. I did notice in this presentation Mayer Rothschild was dressed better and not sniffing his gold in ecstasy.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadSigntist
I wonder if/how the Bush's and the Cheneys are tied into the Rothchild clan. They must
somehow be.

Also, as I understand it, the Rothchilds are a Jewish based crew. Remindes me of a
rumor that I heard that there were no Jewish people in the Twin Towers on that eleventh day of September. Has enyone heard the same?

that's correct, jews were pre-warned not to report to work on that fatal day of 9/11.....even the stockbrokers made a killing on certain stocks related to this....also, did anyone ever ask....how is larry silverstein and the rothschilds connected by bloodline.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruse45

Originally posted by Swingarm
reply to post by ruse45

Because your fed horse sh!t in school. You know, indoctrination. It's the same reason they don't really teach how fraudulent fractional reserve banking is in College.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Swingarm]

sure, swingarm....it seems that there's more knowledge and info on the internet than going to school, someone is trying to fool us or trying to make us dumb

thats exactly what is going on... you dont study monetary theory in any school.. and its not the amount of knowledge yer getting.. its the quality.. either way yer gonna get presented with more than just (if any of) the truth.. but its pretty dam hard to discern what that truth is if there is NONE of it in what your learning... the internet doesnt restrict you as much with what you can actually study and research.. its not based on some tool deciding for you whats important and whats not.. come on man tell me yer kidding

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Sonya Girl you are confused, change your avatar to this for a while.

Let's hope the sheep eventually wake up and see beyond that little fence!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Funny....when a Jew makes a movie of Propaganda...it's called a documentary....but when a non-jew does the same to the jew....all hell breaks loose, and it's an insult to their gods on earth.

Are the jews a special race or is it plastic coated

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Funny....when a Jew makes a movie of Propaganda...it's called a documentary....but when a non-jew does the same to the jew...all hell breaks loose, and it's an insult to their gods on earth.
Are the jews a special race or is it plastic coated

Wait wait wait! Don't you mean the Zionists? See when you say things like that I get all confused about the differences between the anti-Zionists and the Jew haters again. And after all these nice anti-Zionists so clearly explained the difference.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadSigntist
Remindes me of a

I had not heard it until this thread. It was pretty easy to google, however. This is from the US government International Information Program; which states it is intended to deal with misinformation. It was compiled as a direct response to the rumor you refer to. Which interestingly enough, was attributed to a Syrian newspaper as the first written source of the rumor.

I excerpted the pertinent numbers for those too busy to read the entire thing.

usinfo.state.gov...

A later article, in the September 5, 2002, Jewish Week, states, "based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by The New York Times, and information from records at the Medical Examiner's Office, there were at least 400 victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish." This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks. A partial list of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who died (out of 658 in the company) lists 49 Jewish memorial services, which is between 12% and 13%.

The article concludes with a partial list of the victims. (76 of them)

Of course, hard core conspiracy theorists will say that the fact a Jewish newspaper, the government, and the media are involved, this article means nothing.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Funny, you find evidence that Israel had some knowledge of involvement in 911 and you get called a jew hater, holocaust denier, anit-semite, idiot, kook, racist etc.

You ask questions of the ligitanmacy of the exsitance of Israel taken by for from the Palestinians for no reason and they call you a jew hater, antisemite, holocasut denier , kook , racist, terrorist, etc.... why?

Do these tactics still work?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You don't seriously believe that do you? Some companies such as Cantor Fitzgerald lost 70% of their employees during 9/11 (658 died, 325 survived in other offices).

There are plenty of Jewish names among Cantor Fitzgerald dead, does anyone honestly believe those people are not dead but simply hiding along with their wife and kids?

The company has since paid out $180 million in profit sharing to the dead employees' families. I would think they would also be sure NOT to pay out to "fake dead people". I believe they are publically held, it would all be transparent.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There are always going to be people who will point the finger at rich individuals or families and blame them for all the evils of the world.
But they are not the problem.
"Unfair" distribution of wealth is a SYMPTOM, not the core of the problem.

That's why social revolutions aimed against the rich never work, or if they do they only bring misery to all, except to a new "elite" of ideologically cloaked nouveaux riches.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Wait wait wait! Don't you mean the Zionists? See when you say things like that I get all confused about the differences between the anti-Zionists and the Jew haters again. And after all these nice anti-Zionists so clearly explained the difference.

Treachery is the trademark of the Jew. Zionist Jew or Normal Jew they both merge in the same Crap. One spinning fleas for the other

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Treachery is the trademark of the Jew. Zionist Jew or Normal Jew they both merge in the same Crap. One spinning fleas for the other

See now, I have to respect your opinion. You do not play word games, you do not try to make up fancy PC labels like "anti-Zionist" while pushing hate videos to confuse the simple minded.

You are upfront about what you believe. Good for you.

I am actually rather sympathetic towards White Nationalists myself, however recognize Jews as being Caucasian. I see them as brilliant but a bit overly emotional cousins that need not be encouraged when they come up with bad ideas. That maybe why when I saw that video it took all of 2 seconds to see subtle shades of Jew hating propoganda. Those that have never watched videos produced by White Nationalists might not recognize it, no doubt they avoid all that "ugliness" so when it shows up under a different name they think "oh this is something new!"

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Funny thing...Last night a good friend of mine was over and we were discussing some
business details, etc regarding a project that we are working on. At one point the
current state of the economy came up and I threw in a few points about the Rothchilds
and the rumored plan that they may be working on. Just general bla bla bla really, but
he chimed in and told me the whole plan that I was initially hinting at.
The US economy is being crushed and put into perril so to pave the way for the new
North American Union, where the USA, Canada and Mexico will join as one State/Union
with one form of currency (forgot what he named it). He said that the Euro was a test
to try this new currency thing out. South America and other countries will follow this.

The reason that I was hinting was that my friend is 100% Jewish. He is very well
connected, appears to be very financially secure, and I am not sure what the sourse of
his money is. (none of my bussiness really) But still seems to live very well.

I just thought it interseting that he seemed to know the details of the North American
Union in such a matter of fact way. As if it were not at all a theory, but actual fact.

-MS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join