It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really are the Rothchilds?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
so I have no idea why you decided to assume I did NOT know what it meant.

The way you were using the terms. You were mentioning swastikas and Neo-Nazism all because they said Zionist.

Neo-Nazism is against the Jewish people. No where do I see Neo-Nazism against international bankers ruling Israel for the purpose of controlling oil flows and sparking Middle East wars under the false veil of Zionism.

Zionist agendas do exist. They aren't the predominant group in the world, but they are involved. If you fail to consider that a possibility because you somehow think anyone who does consider it a possibility is a Neo-Nazi hell bent on the destruction of the Jewish people, you are cutting down the amount of knowledge you can be exposed to all because of misguided definitions and political correctness.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

they probably masterminded the whole thing

Oh but they did. Using laymen terms and basic details, here is a simple web of connections for you to consider:

Rothschilds are connected to the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group.

Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group are connected to the Central Intelligence Agency.

Central Intelligence Agency started and funded a mujahideen force in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion. Its called al-Qaeda.

And who allegedly attacked the Twin Towers?

Of course, there are many details filled in the middle, all easily confirmed with dedicated, yet brief research.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
And then there are the theories that say Hitler was a Rothschild, and the Rothschild family financed much of the German war effort. Presumably they were "thinning" the ranks of Jews or some such thing in their quest for power.

So some say they are Zionists, others say they financed the German war machine and sanctioned the killing of millions of Jews (sort of an anti-Zionist action, that).

The stories never end. Seems like they would have some splainin' to do when Yahweh asked why they helped kill a few million of the chosen people.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

and the Rothschild family financed much of the German war effort.

They did. They finance both sides. They hand out loans, to both sides, with huge debt attached so that both sides are in debt to them. The nations on both sides pay this back with policy making, taxes on the people, land exchanges, gold reserves, and other personal favors. They use it as a means of blackmail and coercion as well.

Then you have to consider their friends in the arms industry. They make a huge profit as well.

So some say they are Zionists, others say they financed the German war machine and sanctioned the killing of millions of Jews (sort of an anti-Zionist action, that).

Religion is nothing to them. They use it as a means to divide the people, just like race, nationality, political ideologies etc.

Power and money are what they're interested in. Everyone but themselves is expendable.

[edit on 7/20/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

power only. they got all the money in the world. they are the money creators. they decide how much money will be pumped at the economy. all they are interested is POWER.

stop using money and use barter and their stage will fall like a house of cards

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

I did,nt watch the video up top but it sounds like "The Ring of Power" Amenstop productions.

It looks like part of it. The full version can be found here

There is a thread on it too. I have included it in one of my own threads as well, over here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I purchased it here last year. Lots of good videos you can sift through then find on the net.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Two conspiracy theorists died and went to heaven. When they got there God came up to them and said,"Guys,just so you know-Oswald was the lone gunman, Armstrong really did walk on the moon,and a bunch of crazy Muslims actually planned and brought down the towers." One of the theorists then said,"wow-it really does go all the way to the top"

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seabisquit

This post is entirely off-topic. Also, NovusOrdoMundi and Sonya610, what is the point you both are trying to accomplish? I wish people would just state what they're trying to say instead of arguing about it for pages and pages.

In relations to the video, most of the stuff in there I already knew about, so I cannot comment on it other than by saying that any person who believes that the Rothchilds are "good" has not done enough research.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Thank you for the incredibly on topic, relevant post. I'm sure all of us are better off now that you have shared this with us.

reply to post by SonicInfinity

Its called a debate. I make a point, she makes a counter point, I counter her counter point and so on.

What exactly is the point of making one post each and not responding to each other again? What is accomplished in that? Less posts in the thread to read?

I wish people would stop playing mod and leave that to the actual moderators.

[edit on 7/21/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I laughed. beautiful. But I'm not that much of a sceptic's sceptic. I have a touch of conspiracy theorist genetics in me. Unless it's just those pesky aliens tampering with my atoms and molecules again while i sleep....

The Rothschilds are an old European banking dynasty who now run a website of the same name.

They are a run of the mill investment banking firm, who through generations of financial prowess amassed more wealth than the rest of earth's population combined, and then through a series of financial blunders, lost pretty much all of it, and are now just a regular joe banking firm.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Zionist Wife? Pharaohs? Guess who this is coming from?

The worst video I've ever seen, and as for any evidence of what the Prozac run commentator is saying...

Guess now we can just judge people because they are rich, or Jewish, or have been to NY...

I was in "Windows of the World" about four months before 9/11...guess I'm also guilty of, well something. I was controlled by reptilians (aka Rothchilds, which are in with the "Royals", which are in with the Bush Administration...) and planted a homing device so that the planes knew where to hit...

The amount of rubbish on the net is spawning a new breed of complete idiots, as opposed by the old breed of above average idiots...How technology enlightens the masses...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I wish people would stop calling empty arguments "debates". If you two were arguing something important like the history behind the Rothchilds themselves and providing evidence about their history instead of just telling him "simple Google search lol", I have no quarrel, but when you start arguing over petty things like terms that have little to do with the topic, it gets kinda irritating.

But hey, do what you want, I'll stay out of the argument. Don't expect any more replies from me in this thread unless it pertains to the content of the video itself.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
THE LOTTERY ANALOGY & Rothschild-controlled central banking...

Something to think about - see if there's any validity to this...
Does the list of countries being recently attacked have any relationship to international bankers/central banks? (Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Iran, and don't forget there was some rumbling in the media brewing about going after North Korea last year.)

(Some reference links follow for those of you unfamiliar with this theory...)
www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.hipforums.com...

www.iamthewitness.com...

Ponder this:
We're talking 7 specific countries on a list of "terrorist" nations out of +/- 190.
Those same 7 countries also happen to have independent central banks. (Someone please definitively support or refute this.)

Coincidence you say? Let's use a very left-brain (logic) analogy here to show that statistically, it's nearly impossible that it's simply coincidence.

Think about the Powerball lottery game.
Getting the first 5 numbers right out of a pool of 55, the odds are:
1 in 3,563,608.83.

To have 7 out of 190 show up on both the list of terrorist countries AND the list of countries of independent central banks?

A person who still believes this is coincidence probably still believes in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny.

Get the picture yet? See where this ultimately goes? This may be smoking gun proof that a NWO is in the process of being implemented. Join them, or you get bombed into submission.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
[edit on 21-7-2008 by Southbound]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

That is one of the worst 1488 type propoganda videos I have ever seen. The production quality is horrible and I don't see one bit of evidence to back up any of the accusations.

They claim the Rothchilds got an apartment overlooking the twin towers so they could "watch the scheduled 9/11" show?
[edit on 20-7-2008 by Sonya610]

This is true.. I have an apartment in the same building.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
THEY ARE THE (ONE WORLD ORDER)YOU ARE THERE SLAVE,IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL THEY ARE IT,YOU NAME IT THERE BEHIND IT AND NOT FOR YOUR WELL BEING,THEY ALL LOVE NOTHING BUT THEM SELFS AND MONEY THEY ALL MUST BE HANGED FOR THERE CRIMES AND IF ALL GOS WELL IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS THEY WILL BE (FU-K THE NEW WORLD ORDER)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

This is true.. I have an apartment in the same building.

AHA! So you knew it was going to happen too?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Also, NovusOrdoMundi and Sonya610, what is the point you both are trying to accomplish? I wish people would just state what they're trying to say instead of arguing about it for pages and pages.

Actually I have been trying to keep my posts ontopic. NovusOrdoMundi took issue with some comments I made on another completely unrelated thread and that must have provoked his rather long, rambling contradictions of...well...I am not sure what of.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Rothchild is a name that has implied power for centuries. Surely not all the rumors are factual but most rumors do contain a grain of truth. We could beat ourselves over the head for weeks about this and get nowhere.

One thing is for sure. If you believe in the NWO then the Rothchilds are definitely high on the list of suspected string pullers. They are one of the few families on the globe with enough influence and power to attempt such lofty and long term goals.

I personally believe that a "New World Order" would be beneficial to humanity in the long term but alas, I am a minority. If all the world was controlled by one power it would be that much easier to thwart in the end.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join