It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: "Some Big Events Are About To Occur"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I remember reading some where on Ats that he did not go to the meeting.
I'm sure if he did go he would say some thing about it

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster

I remember reading some where on Ats that he did not go to the meeting.
I'm sure if he did go he would say some thing about it

Of maybe he has just got a sense of what went on and he is sharing with us. It sounds bad, but I am ready to ascend. I am ready for TSHTF...figuratively not literally.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
My interpretation:

My interpretation:

"You had the chance to elect me president so I could stop this but since you didn't - SCREW YOU! Now you're all going to hell in a hand basket and you have only yourselves to thank! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HA HA HA..."

Sore loser imo.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by Lilitu]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I think Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich have been talking to other members of congress Who want to make a stand for what is right

au.youtube.com...

au.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
My interpretation:

My interpretation:

Your interpretation is based on absolutely nothing but an immature delusional view of a man you obviously know nothing about, and of politics in general.

When you're ready to back your claims up with facts, get back with me.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

I gather you didn`t have anything better to do tonight then be a troll?

Anyway, I have to agree with you duffster. I believe they both had talked to others about that meeting and didn`t like what they were hearing. I have a feeling your going to see the fireworks going off in Congress if things continue as they are.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
They did'nt need to talk to anyone. You don't need to be in the secret meeting to know you can't fill a swimming pool from a bathtub. This mess has been on the way for some time. like a previous poster mentioned you'll likely see the NAU before long, along with a new central bank.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

The new central bank would be ok, if it wasn`t a private owned bank.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Might as well include the video found in the link.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Does anyone know if Ron Paul was in that secret hearing held on the 13th of March? If he was, he may be telling us something fairly accurate.

My understanding is that he refused. But that's is only anecdotal. So I can't say for sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Well if the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq taught us anything it's how to use gorilla warfare in our own streets.

Do you mean, something like this?
www.youtube.com...

Haha, sorry, couldn't resist. Waiting now for someone to mention 'Marshall' law!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ron Paul was warning about the rapidly approaching economic crisis very early in the primary campaign. The other candidates literally laughed at him as did the media. Then, lo and behold, the economy folds and the Administration et al are acting like the problem jumped out from behind a tree.

The reason we're not going to have Ron Paul as President is mostly becuase the general population of this country is a stupid as a box of rocks (no offense to rocks intended). Half the country voted for Bush. Not once, but twice. The Defense rests Your Honor.

And while we're at it:

While stitching up the hand of a 75 year old farmer, who got cut on a gate while working cattle, the rural doctor struck up a conversation with the old man.
Eventually the topic got around to George Bush and his Presidency.

The old farmer said, "well, ya know, George Bush is what I call a fencepost turtle."

Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him what a fencepost turtle was.

The old farmer said, "When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's called a fencepost turtle."

The old farmer saw a puzzled look on the doctor's face, so he continued to explain.
"You know he didn't get up there by himself, he definitely doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he is up there, and you just gotta wonder what kind of an idiot put him up there in the first place!''

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Some of you people are just plain nuts. LOL especially someone who thinks there are "people" defending our liberty. LOL I am dying laughing here. Youve got who in the congress defending your liberty? NO ONE!

Youve got who in the house defending your libery? ONE MAN, RON PAUL!
And you want to trash talk him?

Just who do you think is defending your liberty? The lazy *** worker down at DHS? Im sorry but whos this make believe person or persons you think is defending your liberty?

The only way liberty was ever defended was when our for-fathers grabbed a rifle, went out the door and shot back at the government when it got out of hand. Im sorry but YOU LOSE in your arguement.

Ron is telling you to expect an economic catastrophe, fear mongering my ***. Have you not read the news? Are you people just crying your eyes out because youre scared to death? I see a bunch of dang cry babies is what I see.

We speculated all this already and now that its at your front door youre gonna sit in the corner and cry about it? Please, put on your big boy undies or big girl panties, which ever you got and stop crying.

Or you can sit in your corner and die / starve to death when the crap hits the fan. I for one am strong enough to live. Ive seen this coming ALL along and you only have one friend. Thats Ron Paul, maybe you otta put the blame where it needs to be on the Bush administration.

You people prefer to shoot the bearer of bad news like its going to help the situation. Man what is this board coming to. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. I guess when the going gets tough the cry babies start crying.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If these "big events" are coming, perhaps he could tell us what they are. But he won't, for the same reason he won't tell us which Congressmen he supposedly heard wanting to nuke Iran. Because he's a wretched liar and demagogue, knowing his fawning, unthinking followers won't question him. He has his constituency and plays to them, knowing they will not expect accountability from him, just like any other politician.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

LOL you have me in tears i love that joke How true is it tho

As i have said before I don't think it really matters what face you see in the white house It's the face you don't see is the problem

Thanks for the laff

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The problem is that we spend millions in campaigns for one person to fix all our problems. How about putting that money to good use and fixing America? Ron Paul talks the talk but what has he done for me lately? What has any politician done that's good for America? Until Ron Paul can walk the walk and take some action then he's just another mouth in politics.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

From what i understand Ron Paul is only one man,and from what i can see he is helping you by warning you of the things to come Is that not helping you?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Please, can you prove to us what he has been lying about? We would like to know.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Better go see Batman while you still have a chance

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Please, can you prove to us what he has been lying about? We would like to know.

The only reason he won't tell us which Congressmen are supposedly wanting to nuke Iran, as Ron Paul has claimed, at best he is twisting what they have said beyond hyperbole, or at worst outright making it up. Either way, he is telling a lie.

Ron Paul is a politician and just like any other politician, when he speaks, you know he is lying by virtue of the fact his mouth is moving. The fact that adults believe anything that a politician says is pathetic and laughable. And the fact there are adults who fawn over a particular politician is doubly-so.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by SaviorComplex]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join