It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragon flies are not real!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
wow.... this is new. Yes I concur, they are droids and spy on me when im going to the bathroom in the woods... it's intolerable.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Even if they were droids there are billions of them, how in sam Heck would they manufacture and affort these little droids, dragonfly droids are completely impractical

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I see lots of dragon flies all the time. I hope they do really eat masquitoes because where I live there a major pain. But I have never had one fly up into my face.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Indeed is the thread tittle misleading and should be changed.

Dragon flies existed before we were around and will probably be here long after we are gone.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Edit - double post

[edit on 14-7-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I've read it all now. Dragon Flies are not real, they are mini flying spy-robots!

Oh lawdy!! Thanks for the laugh, thank you!!

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OMG, please tell me you are kidding. I live in south florida and I tell you they are very real indeed. They are actually very helpful too, they eat mosquitos. I have also many of them go splat on my windshield, and believe me there are no cameras inside just blood and guts. Also do you know how many dragonflies there are. Millions. Do you know how much it would cost to run an operation that you are talking about. It would be impossible

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hey princeofpeace- Well, I guess I am the only one besides you that has seen one. Yes, I have seen one about 7 months ago at the window I was peeking out of late one night! I was spying on those star things in the sky. They do strange things in the wee hours. But I also would shine a light on them, kinda messing with them. All of a sudden a dragon fly was in my face(at the window) it was there maybe 2 seconds then zoomed off before I could even realize what happened. It was checking out who was watching them every night . I even saw an article about robot spy bugs somewhere. It might come up if you Google it. Seriously, It was a spy bug. I didn't tell anyone but I KNOW it was.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
When I was a kid, dragon flies used to land on me all the time. I loved 'em until one day a friend told me they use their long tails to sew your mouth shut. Then I was afraid of them.

Thanks for the trauma, friend. You piece of s---.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Geez I think somebody needs to lay off whatever the heck he is smoking... lol. In all seriousness Dragon Flies have a certain flight pattern because of both their hunting and evasion skills from and toward other insects. How else could you get close enough to eat a small buzzing animal unless you had a quick spuratic way of getting closer to it.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by imysbbad

If this is truely a "new" type of technology then why have dragon flies been doing the same thing for hundreds if not thousands of years. I think we have a rougue time traveling scientist on our hands thats purposely placed dragonfly robots throughout history for his master plan... to enslave the cave men.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
HELLLLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonfly robots WERE USED by the CIA and one resides in their Museum. On page 5, I provided a link to this museum and the story on CBS. I will do so again. I'm thinking of starting a separate thread at this point! They also had a Spy Catfish... SERIOUSLY:

www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leaderof theTFHbrigade

thank you! This is perfect example of why humans are the last to know about EVERYTHING! Face it, things arent as they appear to be. I'm afraid it is ALL going to be ODD from here on out. Get ready.......

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Bro, pay attention. People are responding to the original post. Did you read it? The part where it says "Dragon flies are not real!!!". Thats what people are responding to.
If you made a thread that was about spy technology, just like in this thread, no one would disagree Im sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
have a look at this

www.thememoryhole.org...

Its from the CIA museum it is a robotic dragonfly

Edit: i didnt see the above post as i had read some of the thread before hand and went and did some research.

My bad for not reading the full thread again

*slaps wrist*

[edit on 14-7-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Didn't X-Files do this story already?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DGAF619

And that's what I take exception to: the mindless denigration of someone for using basic Journalism Skils. It is obvious that he is not saying "ALL Dragonflies are not real". He is saying"(These) Dragonflies (are) Not Real".

The point of the post was to say, 'Holy CRAP, there are robot dragonflies!", NOT to say, "ALL Dragonflies are robots."

I would think that any semi-intelligent person would glean this, but BOY was I wrong!

I juast hate it when people nitpick semantic BS wghile the meat of the post went completely uncommented upon.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Really guy, you should have responded to that issue all along rather then pretend your in some imaginary debate as to wether these robotics are real.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Now there is technology that allows reconnaissance through dragonfly like devices. However, I must tell you that the Dragonflies are smarter than people think.

www.theage.com.au...

You can get dragonflies to land on you if one would simply take the time to talk to it. What you do is talk to it, greet it, and hold your index finger in a hook like fashion, which shows the dragonfly that it is welcome to land on your finger. It will take time (something humans seem to not have even though they are the ones that invented the concept). As you talk to it, they will fly closer and closer until they feel comfortable with you and will land on you.

I was actually doing this yesterday! I was doing it at a rock garden where there was a pool. My friends were wondering what I was doing. Luckily one of my friends that were there said he knew exactly what I was doing because when he went up to Japan, where he witnessed an old Japanese priest lady doing the same thing I was doing...

Now this was kind of showing the 100 monkey theory... but I learned to do this through an spiritual Native American lady in Florida and this lady is doing it in Japan! Not only that but I had Dragonflies land on me in Hawaii, Florida, and New York (Lake Gorge). Now this is funny cause these are totally different species of dragonflies and they all respond in the same fashion.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join