It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Economy diving, All major bank stock prices dropping like a ROCK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Hitler created a national armoury for everyone to store their guns after the sheeple complied he threw away the keys.These market situations are where your Buffets and Carnegies make billions I wouldn't be too worried until you see George Soros on a street corner with an 'eat at Joes' placard.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

You are talking about goon squads on every corner and there is no way the government can do it. You may eat well for the first week but I doubt you survive long after that being on the side of FEMA in the situation we are talking about.

Food for guns? Where was that? You are talking inner city guns for cash programs? I can guarantee that won't happen on the scale you are thinking it will.

Yes you and your buddy may not think twice about killing me but I wouldn't be shooting unless you were kicking in my door. Is that what you are saying you would do? You talk about brotherhood but I am talking about families here. Its probably the same thing but both are just as formidable when pushed. It won't be as easy as N.O. I can tell you that much.. Thos people were absolutely helpless, disorganized and expecting the government to help them.

Getting back to the main point... You aren't talking about one state here. You are talking the entire country. How would you do it? How do you see the logistics of something like that? Its impossible... Not even a remote chance. No offence but I think you are delusional for thinking your "band of brothers" could actually take the entire country... I would like your take on how it could be done though..

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by KMFNWO

Hitler created a national armoury for everyone to store their guns after the sheeple complied he threw away the keys.These market situations are where your Buffets and Carnegies make billions I wouldn't be too worried until you see George Soros on a street corner with an 'eat at Joes' placard.

Your right man, you got nothing but time. Biding your time has gotten you this far, whats a little more? Maybe if we just close our eyes and click our heals 3 times we can all go back to Kansas.

For every incursion that will take place across this nation we need at least one person to break ranks from both sides, meet in the middle and shake hands and say "Were not going to do this thing"

A guy in Hungary laid out exactly how this went down there and somehow the people decided they didn't want to fight their own military and the military in kind. when they sent in the Israeli contractors he said they handed them their hats.

This is what must happen here. somehow.

I been fighting this thing for 3 years now. I have been trying to educate the scoffers. I have a good life, a wonderful family and I love my country. Please help me stop this before it cant be turned around. Educate, educate,educate and be ready to be persecuted. Take a beating today to avoid a beating tomorrow. I implore you.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Well I agree if it came to that it would be bad but what are you saying? Would you kick in doors if you were ordered to or would you try and mediate? You are in a position of power at that point because you are already a contractor. You would be ahead of the game so to speak so you would have to choose sides.

For instance if FEMA says that all metro areas needed to be taken over for the good of the country. That people were forced to register their guns, food supplies, ect... There would then be some kind of forced labor and food dispersement from the haves and have-nots. Do you think you and your buddies would you go in do that job or would you refuse at that point?

From what you said about your family and love for country it doesn't sound like you would but it would be a tough choice because of your family and what may happen to them if you do refuse. I scoff at the idea it could be even be done but lets say it could be done for argument sake.. How many do you think would participate in such an un-American action?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexed

All that I am asking, and I understand our education system has let us down here, but try to have a sense of history. We know that the globalist tycoons have financed both sides of every major incursion (WWI, WWII etc.) These individuals are into manipulation. You are right, they are not as powerful as they would lead you to believe, but they know how to manipulate the system. The "win" does not come from which side can overpower the other, the win comes from not fighting at all. You are no doubt fully prepared to kill me and I will certainly kill you, yet we both support the same cause - Liberty and all that it entails. Does that make any sense to you?

Prime example of system manipulation the IRS. I don't see the IRS doing anything illegal per se. Let me explain. The notice of lien that the IRS sends to the County controller is not the problem, its what happens with it. The controller files it and commits a Felony, the Sheriff acts on it and commits a felony, the judge prosecutes it with no law having been broken. Do you see what I'm saying? We are being played against each other and who always comes out on top?

I am not your enemy and you are not mine. Let us not be manipulated by this corrupt system that we are both fighting. Our fight is not against one another it is against our handlers. Lets not scar the history books with yet another instance of the people being duped into a confrontation with the most dire consequences.

I am very apologetic to the OP for perpetuating the derailment of your thread and will return to topic.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You guys do realize that in the early 90s that Citi Group was on the brink of collapse? Let's not blow things out of proportion, Citi is much much much much larger than Indy Mac, when people are worried about a Citi, Bank of America or Goldman Sachs collapse, then I'll be really scared. Until then, welcome to the credit cycle.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The worst has already happened to these banks. The are either at the bottom or are close to it. I agree there will be some mergers or takeovers but that is it. To say the whole banking system is about to collapse is rediculous. Look at all the tech stocks that survived that bubble and they didnt even have any cash on hand. These banks have plenty of cash or have to ability to borrow. They are down but far from out. It is actually a real good time to invest in these stocks because they cannot go much lower. But of course this is a doom and glopom board so I guess I should expect nothing less. Tell me this, when has one predicition from the board come true. NEVER. That alone should take the worry away from you, cause if it is predicted on this board or any other doom and gloom board the chances of it coming true are slim to none. Thats all.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

I was wondering if anyone could speculate a scenario of what will exactly happen if the stock market does indeed crash, and the economy collapses? A Sort of prediction of the future

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Well life will go on as usual at least for the regular Joe that still owns a piece of land and a vegetable garden.

The big rats in the markets already have their money so diversified that they will not lose much.

The small investor will lose everything.

And so those that have retirement accounts.

Or depend on government money, it will or may be riots, protest and anarchy, they government will find a way to take more civil and constitutional rights and liberties and at the end the elite will still own the nation and we will have to pay for their mistakes and greed.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller

Im glad i have been studying my out door living skills. If this all hits the fan, Im going to bike to the mountains and live off the land. Live off the land for free! Fresh water, easy hunting, tons of wood and privacy. Rough but nothing a few boxes of silver cant bail me out of by then. yay for $5 an ounce for silver in 2003!
[edit on 13-7-2008 by ghostlandseller]

wow thats a good idea man.. the peace and quiet would be AWESOME... ya know its funny.. I went to the bank the other day to exchange my CAN into US money and thats the first time in I dunno HOW long that CAN was worth more than US slightly... things dont look good thats for sure!

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
reply to post by KMFNWO

I was wondering if anyone could speculate a scenario of what will exactly happen if the stock market does indeed crash, and the economy collapses? A Sort of prediction of the future

Just spitballing here. I've said b4 and I'm saying again, the yuppies are the great unknown here. A. Money is their God. B. They think they have it all figured out.

For these individuals their whole world is gonna be turned inside out overnight. Someone like me, I've had 3 years to look into the abyss and am stronger for it. Imagine waking up to all of this at once. These folks will likely react violently when they find their assets have been seized behind the closed doors of their banks now protected by "armed goons" with automatic machine guns. This alone may be the catalyst for Martial Law.

Then there is the crime of the have nots against the haves. When the good go bad to survive its not going to be pretty.

So at this point the goons will start protecting resources and such and the people will march up to these resources and everyone will hug and have a beer. (I can hope cant I?)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Well similar things are happening in the UK after the whole Northern Rock disaster. You know what concerns me the most, the idea the bank can keep my money if they so choose. That absolutely rives me nuts, i give a bank money to keep it safe and in return they use it to make money for themselves. However when things go bad because they messed up, i am apparently no lnger entitled to my money. If the government so chooses they can even raid my safety deposit box and tax whats inside (note this is why i no longer havea safety deposit box). Well at least i don't have one in a bank

In what world is it correct that a bank can take my money because they are in trouble, what right have they got to stop me walking up to a counter and demanding my cash? Isn't that essentially theft?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

So then comes the question - how does that make you feel? Pissed I'm guessing. And how does an irrational pissed off person act - violently.

So what are you going to do about it?

a. Nothing (and so it perpetuates)

b. Violently (and so it perpetuates)

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Maybe this is the best way to explain why the American Federal Reserve or alternatively.........why the American Taxpayers Money went Missing, Greenscam shifted them by the $$$ Billions per Barrel, it was easy for him, because everyone was too Busy watching the 9/11 Movie

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

I didn't know i could type pissed off lol. Well i've been gorwing my own produce since i was about 5 and i am fully versed in survival techniques in england. I'm about as far from being a yuppie as you can imagine. However i was bringing up the idea that the banks are beyond the law firstly adn secondly that as you suggest people without their money will get angry and violent. I find that worrying and i'm glad i learnt years ago how to look after myself.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh damn... after seeing the statistics I'm in total disbelief. I thought banks never die?

Isn't it true that banks can create 33 times the amount of money you put in the bank and keep 32 times?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Isn't it true that banks can create 33 times the amount of money you put in the bank and keep 32 times?

Money as Debt video confirms it........

video.google.com...

[edit on 13-7-2008 by Pinktip]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think folks need to look at the bigger picture.

1. The Dollar has lost most of its value on the world markets.
2. There is no Silver, Gold, or Platinum backing the Debt Instrument Dollar.
3. The IMF (International Monetary Fund) controls the worlds money supplies.
4. The Rothchild's are the head of the Foreign Banks.
5. The Rockefeller's own the Federal Reserve and US Banks.
6. China has a huge amount of money invested in the US. They could lose
billions of Dollars.
7. Oil is deflating the value of the Dollar at record speeds. If oil reaches $200+ per barrel pricing, total economic collapse in the US will occur.

A. Foreign Banks have been warning for weeks that US Bank failures were
coming soon. FORTIS being one of the 1st to issue the warning.
B. US Bank stocks are falling at a rapid pace. There is nothing stopping foreign
loans from being called due immediately.
C. Runs on Banks in the US have started. Equal to the Depression bank runs.
D. A New World Currency is about to hit everyone everywhere. Its called the
Mark. It will given to everyone either on their forehead or on their right
hand. No one will be able to buy or sell without it. It will be UNIVERSAL.

IMHO: If the financial markets implode, this is what you can expect:

Gold and Silver will become "useless" in world markets. A black market will develop where people will be able to "barter" with gold, silver, platinum, food, tobacco, weapons and drugs. Those who live in the cities will suffer the most as they will be living in "controlled areas". Those who live outside the metropolitan areas will have a much better chance of survival, however, they will have to put up with roving bands of robbers, rapists and the like.

[edit on 7/13/2008 by Evisscerator]

[edit on 7/13/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Well life will go on as usual at least for the regular Joe that still owns a piece of land and a vegetable garden.

The big rats in the markets already have their money so diversified that they will not lose much.

The small investor will lose everything.

And so those that have retirement accounts.

Or depend on government money, it will or may be riots, protest and anarchy, they government will find a way to take more civil and constitutional rights and liberties and at the end the elite will still own the nation and we will have to pay for their mistakes and greed.

I long for the day where there can truly be "power to the people" . We have been exploited, mislead and lied to since the the beginning of all civilizations. These higher up people are no different than us we are both human beings and yet they seem to have no morals, or emotion for humanity or the world we live in. Money and power... once these 2 ideas are not first priority then can we truly live in a non articial reality, which destroys us physically and mentally. thanks for the feedback marg6043 ,KMFNWO and Evisscerator.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

[edit on 13-7-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Possibly our economy is going down the tube because our country was manipulated into a very costly war, the "haves" and "have mores" are not paying their fair share of taxes and our government has become as corrupt as the South American ones we use to laugh about in the 60's and 70's.

The biggest reason, possibly is we have had a president in the White House with the IQ of a potato.

Until the common man unites together and demands an accountable government things are only going to get worse.

Let the corporations rule the land and you will find an enslaved people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join