It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you can not speak about it on ATS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It happens usually to any part of the body usually legs though and the side of body. I have witnessed someone with needle type sting me and I was passing out, the needle thing dropped to the ground and spiralled out of reality. I have seen spiral type activity when I have just woken up from a dream which I had woken up from with the dream object spiralling out.
Some others have witnessed the same thing on here.

It feels either we are being enhanced for an unknown purpose or upgraded somehow. It could be a spiritual upgrade or something as God intends. If that is not the case then its probably an Angelic manipulation to bring the Nephelin back.

I have many other things I could say but not ready yet and the risk writing here is not so good. I know the internet is connected to all this too like its either it's own conciousness or is part of a bigger being. Sounds like the Terminator movies I know but its not far too fetched anymore because what ever Beast (Bible) system will be in place will know our every moves and could be part of the linking of the human collective. Or the counter feit collective after the purified one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 11-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

hello Lord!

I´m new here and I read now a lot posts, but must tell you that your question is like coming out of my heart...

Things, no other person can see...
dreams, which are getting real...
words where no words are..

something like this or?
Yeah, it´s a strange world out there...

Nia

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's almost like being in your own movie or something but what ever is going I believe some see it and experience it and some can not. I almost feel everyone knows accept me thing going on too.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This has to be the deepest thread I've ever encountered here. ( Though I am fairly new here ).

Sounds like:

You have either been abducted, a test subject for somthing or affected by chemtrails.

The most possible and most likely alternative is that my english is not good enough to follow this.

But it's been fun reading anyway. thanks.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Could be two things like the frequency range theory of reality, I have noticed some weird things and felt magnetic pulling and wobbles of reality pass through me. I have some flash backs of events that happened but did not happen for they are impossible unless I'm crazy or just got too much time on my hands, if not crazy then sleep too much and confuse it with dreams. Then again is the dreamworld another state of consciousness and maybe the two realities are merging. Are we being kept in this reality like a prison, is this what God is about our separation from him as described from the Bible.

I could go deeper its scarey but quite like to explain. I have seen some odd things too which in truth is more Biblical than not, so if I have faith I could explain without being put off.

No one has answered back, either thats good news or bad.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by The time lord]

Hello Time Lord, how are you? I know what you are going through. I have some questions for you? How do you treat your body? Are they setting things in order for you, assembling the bible for you? Do you have any loved ones that have passed within the last 3 years? People will be blind to these things, just as Jesus said. "It is an Evil and Adulteress Generation that requires a sign. THERE SHALL BE NO SIGN GIVEN, except the sign of Jonah. For as Jonah was in the belly of Leviathan, so must THE SON OF MAN be three days and Nights in the belly of the earth." "He comes as a thief in the night", but first we must be bound or "SEALED".This "Pentecost" is what is experienced and it is not so pleasent. It is like being accosted over every thought, movement, especially writing, but anything spoken. I have been slow to learn this, but the Holy One is showing me that every word that comes from the mouth of GOD, must be fullfilled, hence Jesus saying, "let your yes be yes, and your no be no, everything else is from the devil." People forget that The Holy One creates darkness and Forms light. He can be an Adversary(Satan) or he can be The Living God, but he is always Just. He will always give what you give. All are him.Let me give you a great link to the Hebrew and Greek direct word for word translation. www.scripture4all.org... It is SO IMPORTANT for anyone of faith to read the direct words. Hebrew words as well as Greek can have so many meanings to them that an English translated bible is baby food. More than anything, REMEMBER The HOLY ONE, is inside not outside. You have been listening to the voice of the one crying out in the desolate saying, "Make Strait the path of the LORD." When this begins, the observer, has no idea what is going on and if you don't have a healthy support structure, by way of family and friends, the person will consider perhaps they are going crazy. YOU Aren't...You are being called. I do this...tune it in. I am a musician and have synthesea(hearing color, tasting sound), so I can visualize the tuning. These things are hard to decipher at first because SO MUCH info is coming in from all angles, which begins taring down any religious dogmas you've had, then it kills any form of religion left in you. "It is given to a man to die once, then Judgment". With "tuning"(like in "dark city") it will become clearer, as you learn to filter out the static and negative. Listen, but keep your head...use common sense to understand as the scripture will open at it's prepared time to the reader. I think its awesome. Praise his Holy Name the one only you know. Peace Time Lord and Blessings to all....

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Time Lord...
I don't believe we are in the tribulation period..opening of the seals and all. The things you describe sound like poisoning or '___' or something. Maybe you should have comprehensive blood test.
BP

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Yes I went for one thinking I might have been and thought maybe its induced chemically somehow or what if have a tumour or something that is causing it. I don't believe the pysical things are false that's not in my head and we have had lots of UFO activity in my region too if people like to see it from that perspective. Also I have noticed reversed speech with people and my self like the soul is speaking, but if that is not the case then it has to do with something evil or something good what ever it is.
A lot other people are picking up the pieces but I feel I have come across too many different ananomalies that combine everyone elses claims as being true like some sychronised awakening.

There has been a lot of Chemtrail spraying in my area and wonder if there might be a connection to this.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

sorry, but there are many people, who don´t need drugs or something to see, feel, hear and know things like those...
Those people who need drugs for those situations, only see a movie...

Nia

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
my opinion is that the 'matrix reality' since the invent of internet has been breaking down with the mass belief exchange. We have created our own world here and have no need to be in a physical local to communicate...telepathy anyone? The reality we are in, is a traped consciousness put together to teach us a lesson of sin, pride and wanting to be the most powerful.

GOD = The Divine Spark = All Biology is Physiology; All Physiology is Chemistry; All Chemistry is Math(s); All Math(s) is Energy; All Energy is Frequency(s); All Frequency is Reality; All Reality is Biology; Everything is connected by GOD.

Math has been coming up in my life in a very eerie way. Revelations and prohpetic visions happening on days of 3. Seeing numbers everwhere in our politicians and world govt' true motives. Glitches in the matrix of deja vu and changes in time perceptions. Fear constantly enters my mind but ive learned to dismiss it as a motivator and to take internal and external actions in life.

I cant show you the meaning just the path to it.

So i believe that we are all angelic beings experiancing a program glitch and a reset. This might be the last time we go through this reset or the first of many to come. One interesting fact ive learned is that prayer and belief from a sound mind and body creates many miracles in the world. If we can get everyone to love each other like themselves we can project a new heaven on earth and skip this revelation process thats being used to reset our consciousness.

Why are people pushing this prophetic vision of the bible of end times. This was given to the apsotle's churches by a somewhat unknown author to make you believe its going to happen. Dont just think about change for the good of reality act on it through only good means. no death, no war, no hate and no greed

I love you all

Hate the sin not the sinners

We are in control of our future, suicide is never a way out

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
This is just the tip of the iceberg but like I have said I'm not ready to go further and don't want to much exposure either. Something outter world is going on, I have a feeling people know but I'm in the dark about it and could be a leap of faith but hope its not a leap of darkness too so I'm staying static for a bit.

If I intrigue you read my posts and come up with an overall thought about what I say, then you will see what I mean in small amounts.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

It's almost like being in your own movie or something but what ever is going I believe some see it and experience it and some can not. I almost feel everyone knows accept me thing going on too.

Hey I also wanted to let you know that I get stung all the time. It's some sort of testing, if it is low light enough I can see these Watchers mostly. I've probably had 3 stings since I first saw this post. There are Many around me, well over 10,000 at any moment. This is Yisrael returning to Tsion, just as scripture states, with "children on there shoulders" I wanted to ask you, do you ever see "hands" from behind your back? Which ear do you hear in. I only hear in my left from the outside, otherwise it is like a reverberation in my head. Trumpet means, Quiver Reverberation. I receive almost all trumpet blasts on the North(Left ear). The compass of the body is Left=North, Right=South, Front=East, and back is West.

Many stand drinking from goblet like cups and they dip there cups into my chest, sounds weird I know, but strai Plasma has something to do with this...Hemoglobin in the blood. I also wanted to say that I have been told by the Holy one that there are hundreds of thousands around me. I believe that the lord has made it clear that YOU are the kingdom of heaven. Spirit is said to be breath, but it only makes sense that DNA is the "spiral" of life and the spirit. When seeing this I understood that "Words spoken against the father will be forgiven, words spoken against the Son will be Fore-given, but speaking ill or forsaking of the holy spirit will not be forgiven in this world or the next". No DNA, No fore giving.Therefore, not sending "seed" into the field(womb), will likewise not produce a dwelling(harvest). This is why the Lord passed over Nebo-ka-nezz-er 7 times before, he remembered that "the Living God" sets up and casts down. Genesis tells us that "the holy one" would not strive IN MAN forever, otherwise the spirit that I sent would fail (degrade) before me, yet his years shall be one hundred and twenty. Oh yeah, the end will be volcano's...It always is. Egyptians were volcano worshipers, not sun. They worshiped hRA "Mountain" not RAH. Like the Masons have Hiram. Capstone/Cornerstone "Whosoever shall trip on this stone shall be broken, but whoever this stone lands on shall be scattered to the wind". "A fool say's in his heart, it is I and I alone." Again, YOU ARE THE KINGDOM and you are indwelt with generations upon generations of Soul with you actually making the soul (familial Personality). "For what does a man benifit if he gains the world (1 life) but loses his soul (memory of many lives, thus knowledge and power) as Esau Did? You stop the line, all are judged & this is how an angel killed 185,000 men with one sway of his Sword. One Man, Many Souls and so the "LORD OF HOSTS" is his title. God is the most high, but not in the sky, the most high of creation meaning the VERY last of creation, which is the beginning. He swore to Abraham "by himself, since there was no one higher then him" This is why he is also titled "The Ancient of Days". Also there are many plea's in the bible for the Lord to "REMEMBER" and "awaken". This is the memory in our DNA contained in the Chroma(light)some's(bodies). I believe this is what the government hides from us. Not aliens, Not weapons, Nothing but Knowledge of self. If people realized that essentially, they don't need government to govern them, it would all be over for them. After all it is the most powerful tool one can be equipped with. I know we can access this, it just takes believing..."Sebastian call out my name...." We are Egypt also known as eMitzraim, Mary, Ameri ka, America. USA Yoseph the youngest son was still in Egypt. split was that tribe too Ephraim(Double fruitfulness) North=Yankee (ankh)and Manassah (Forgetfulness in the land of my oppression) South, Confederates So many connections to make...uhh peace

[edit on 11-7-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a freedom of speech debate, wheeupon I think now where rather than whether, but that all seems to have been taken care of.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I have experienced fear and think it has been dawned on me to fall into that trap of vibrational field and this could also be going on with war on terror and fear that the government creates on its people. That is one theory and could be just that so my advice to others is be happy and change that round and stop winding each other up on the internet be good to each other because the more negative fear we have the worse it is.
Sounds like a David Icke type thing but if he is right then stay happy.

Other theories is that an Angelic war is going on or like someone described a coilition of Alien race war is happenning around earth, at an astral level and phyical level.

Another theory is that the God's power has been handed to Satan and we are already in Heaven but he is currupting it and every being high and low are confused too. I am not sure what to think but since explaining it I feel better and so does my body, maybe I'm in some negative zone, maybe that is part of the judgement being that we are not expressing and are opressing our selves and by not helping others we are helping evil win. Oh just felt another sting.

Fear is "frantic energy" - it tends to attract undesirables. Calm yourself - be logical and pragmatic when you have an experience.

I was an assimilated Christian. As an independent I choose not to be. In my opinion TODAY's Christianity is man made and corrupted by man. Although I believe there are "truths" in the bible I do not believe the bible is truth. Christ may or not be real - I believe higher evolved beings/prophets are continuously sent to earth to help humans in spiritual evolvement. This is not a religious discussion - I'm just clarifying my position.

Therefore I do not believe in a satan - but do believe their is a political power struggle over control of earth & humans. So if I were to refer to a satan - it would be as an ET Military Commander.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Get emails, find ways to talk so that they can't understand you and only the person you are corresponding with has the code to decipher the message. As 007 as that sounds, it'll work. If you need to get your message across that badly, you will find a way. Us people are pretty dang stubborn in times of fear, danger, or curiosity.

And we just like to win.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well I'm still here so that is good news, but hope I'm not the dog doing the fetching if its that bad and I don't know it. I think I maybe be seeing Auras round people and objects but they are transparent but not in colour in my view from doing the reseach.

Only other explanation is Matrix earth, we are spirits in the flesh earth bound. But also am experiencing spitting or small projectile objects or light going into my eye, I have seen them come out of people but from religious people aswell and made me think maybe its Godly in nature as I can feel it not just think it. The Bible says that eyes are the gateway to the soul, well Jesus said that. Maybe something spiritual is being drummed up here something is hapenning. I don't believe everyone can see it and you have to go through these processes to maybe change in body and mind to reach God, so reaching the next level is a slow process, we don't get in that quickly and I think Revelation 2 and 3 and expresses that.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Well I'm still here so that is good news, but hope I'm not the dog doing the fetching if its that bad and I don't know it. I think I maybe be seeing Auras round people and objects but they are transparent but not in colour in my view from doing the reseach.

Only other explanation is Matrix earth, we are spirits in the flesh earth bound. But also am experiencing spitting or small projectile objects or light going into my eye, I have seen them come out of people but from religious people aswell and made me think maybe its Godly in nature as I can feel it not just think it. The Bible says that eyes are the gateway to the soul, well Jesus said that. Maybe something spiritual is being drummed up here something is hapenning. I don't believe everyone can see it and you have to go through these processes to maybe change in body and mind to reach God, so reaching the next level is a slow process, we don't get in that quickly and I think Revelation 2 and 3 and expresses that.

Do you ever feel stuff sprinkled on you? Like it's lightly raining? This happens in my house. I will feel like someone is sprinkling stuff on me. I also have things go in and out of my eye. Usually the left eye. I also wonder do you ever feel pressure against you? I will be laying on my bed and I will feel it depress like someone just sat at the edge. I've asked you a bunch of questions in my previous posts. Would love to hear from you, as I don't meet many people who go through these things. Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have already stated that I feel sometimes energy like magnetic fields pass through me or some pressure change. I feel these things in both eyes and felt some one spit it towards me and felt it also from far distances not just near from other people. It's like some highway soul connection or something. Unless evil spirits are roaming the earth travelling from person to person. Too weird to know what to think, it could be a good thing or a bad thing I don't know and don't want to really.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

You are not nuts you would not believe what I've been through since 1998
Ill try to explain this simply every 12000 years the earth does a loop round the galaxy at the end of this loop we go through for a few decades the tail end of a black hole this can and does warp time and space.

We live in a time line in a multiverse simulateously with better and worse realities armageddon is underway downstairs but you have to cross 1000 channels or realities to get there as happened in my city in 2004 when there was a major time line collapse for 5 hours or so.Yes it does feel like your in an elevator riding up and down and you can feel waves pass through you.

As for your spiritual oppression the Gods and all that are still superimposed on top of the weirdness the black hole is creating ,many like you who are good are under attack by evil forces as they spiral out of control across the realities.I have had so many attacks that my brain has developed to the point it can smell or sense these things presence and in many cases see them.

So no your not nuts.

and yes these time shifts and related will probably get worse until 2008,consider yourself awake which is better than the 99 percentile.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Im sorry i meant to say till 2012 leaving the window in 2026 perhaps

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Gibrmt gl nzpv lfg gsv Nlihv xlwv gsrmt rm blfi hrt yfgh rgh tlg nv hgfnkvw.
If you feel your IP is being watched. Try a using a proxy site.
Not to sound rude as I am very sympathetic to your problem. However it seems to me you maybe dwelling on it to much. Try to get away if you can, leave town, clear your head. Take someone you trust to observe you. Find out if they have noticed anything odd. Don't drink, take any drugs, any, not even a sleeping pill. Go somewhere crowded yet somewhere you can stick to yourself. Like a beach resort of some kind. Leave traps, so you know if things have been moved in the room. Get a dog they often pick up on things we miss. Keep looking down to reveal what is hidden. Hope this helps!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join