It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Whoa cowboy, not everyone is slamming ya. That brush yer paintin' with is mighty broad so don't let some people put a hitch in yer get-along! Keep a sense of humor and humility. (Hell, I'd suggest you get a high-powered cattle prod to return the favor just in case you catch 'em sneakin' around again.) And if they do show up outside on more neutral ground then just try to control your rage. Right now you seem to be redirecting your agression. Trust me, SOME people will turn that around on ya, which will work against your situation.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

It is abslutely not BS that the OP waited until July 3rd before he started the original thread in RATS. It is a fact, and any member at ATS who has joined RATS can check this out.

Again your trying to play Investigator, Doctor, Psychologist when you have zero qualifications. Even if you were one of the above there is not a person out there that can accuse the OP's story of being false merely because he didn't originally post the story the day it happened or because he went about his usual business like nothing happened.

Perhaps he did not want to post about it because of the reactions he thought he would be getting from people like what is happening now? The poster ATS his friend also mentioned that he talked the OP into posting it on this board in the first place so it only goes to show that the OP had doubts on posting it here because of how unbelievable the story sounded.

That is usually the case with most abductees, their fear is sharing a story that they feel they will be laughed at because of it sounding so out there and unbelievable.

You have zero FACTS only mere opinions to offer.
You can PROVE Nothing.
Squabble
Squabble

Have you ever seen the movie
"Fire In The Sky"?

Best Wishes.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Your explanation (and his lack of one) are laughable to say the least.

I suppose when and if you are violently attacked in your sleep by a bizarre fish lizard mutant creature alien and manage to stab its throat and beat it to death I will assume you will wake up the next day and maybe play a leisurely round of golf, or maybe go online and post opinion polls on the status of the presidential election, maybe trade a few stocks, read the funny papers?

You have got to be freakin kidding me

Edit to add: human behavior will tell you far more than even eye witness testimony...especially following what was supposedly a traumatizing life shattering event like this.

What his actions say to me is this story is B------t

[edit on 7/6/08 by DiabolicEdict]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So by posting highly relevant information in this thread I am playing investigator, doctor and psychologist? Just trying to deny ignorance, actually. No offence intented.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
HI, thanks for sticking with the thread dan and wife. The woods incident seems disturbing, like and abduction case.

Ignore the People who are rude, they are do not believe you. But it doesnt matter as the majority of people who read this does. I Sincerly hope that it doesnt come back, and that this is the last it.

From your pictures it Does seem to be an Reptillian. and the "child" to me could possibly be a Grey in a wig(strange but not impossible) these are just my thought on what happend.

Is this a more accurate image of the being? (its a bit crap but you get the idea)

[edit on 6-7-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Nobody is trying to evaluate the OP on a psychological level, or at least they haven't in recent replies. It is unmerited since most of do not hold our PhD's in Psychology, etc. I will disagree that we're playing "investigator." That is our role, well most of us here anyways. We are not simply going to walk into a thread and take everything straight word for word. It our job to rule out the possibilities, and narrow down what could have happened. I said earlier, I think that something happened. I'm not sure if I believe that a gold-plated, scaly, bipedal fish-alien came into the OP's home. If it is some sort of home invasion, this family could be seriously traumatized and manifested this story UNBEKNOWN even to them. It happens all the time in the field of crime. If a traumatic event happens, the mind will manifest a recall of events to hide the truth. They might no even know it. That is my point, and while I'm still skeptic, I'm not ready to label this hoax yet.

Besides, the OP's photo of the UFO is fairly decent, yes?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolicEdict

Just like Mr. Tanna you have done everything here in your post except offer a reasonable explanation for the questions that I have posed.

And FYI...it is not up to the person listening to the story to dis-prove anything. The burden of proof rests squarely upon the person who is making the outrageous claims.

I for one do not think it is too much to want to know how a man who successfully fought off an electrical fish mutant alien just gets up the next day like nothing ever happened and goes online to post on an internet chat room as if he didnt have one care in the world. Make sense?

There should be a photo of you in Websters dictionary next to the words - Gullible Fool

[edit on 7/6/08 by DiabolicEdict]

It’s quite evident that you are close minded and do not believe in aliens or abductions or know anything about them. If you knew what I knew about alien abductions and what is really going on and out there with this phenomena you would not take this story lightly nor would you quickly dismiss it as a fictitious conjured up story. If anyone should have their name next to a word it would be yours and the word would be un-wise.

Jimmy Carter “I don’t laugh at people anymore when they say they’ve seen a UFO. It was the darndest thing I’ve ever seen. It was big, it was bright, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon.”

Mikhail Gorbachev “The phenomenon of UFOs does exist, and it must be treated seriously.” From Soviet youth, May 4, 1990
Prince Phillip, His Royal Highness, Duke of Edinburgh, “There are many reasons to believe that (UFOs) do exist there is so much evidence from reliable witnesses.

Ronald Reagan “I was in a plane last week when I looked out the window and saw this white light. It was zigzagging around. I went up to the pilot and said, “Have you ever seen anything like that? “He was shocked and said, “Nope!” And I said to him, “Let’s follow it!” We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens. When I got off the plane I told Nancy all about it. But we didn’t file a report on the object because for a long time they considered you a nut if you saw a UFO.” From a speech in 1974

Monsignor Corrado Balducci “We can no longer think is it true or false are they truths or lies---if we believe or not! There are already numerous considerations which make the existence of these beings into a certainty we cannot doubt.” Vatican theologian on a report to the pope concerning UFOs, broadcast on Italian television.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Camilo1

In your experiences in the woods, when you first said that you saw a craft, were you totally aware of the time, are you shure that you can account for every minute of that first experience?.

A) No i cannot account for every minute of my time, not even with 'help' via a therapist. Not yet any way.

When you first saw the ship in the woods, what where your feelings?, were you surprised, were you afraid, were you excited, or do you not remember what you felt?.

A) scared and angry, but I remember the joy I felt at seeing this fantastic Christams grotto of light sin the trees.

When this being came to your room, did you at any time get any message from it?. You said that you phisically damaged the creature, when you were doing so, did you get at any time a sense that this thing was trying to tell you something?.

A) No. I didn't thiunk any thing at all. I seem to have a very acute recollection of textures and anger, but not sounds / time.

Are there any prior experiences of this sort in your family, or your wife`s family?.

A) I have not aksed.

Have you had any further dreams of this creatures of creatures like it?.

A) I see this thing every time I go to sleep. I am afraid to sleep in the dark as I feel its waiting for me to go to sleep. If that makes any sense at all.

What religion do you profess? (If you don`t want to answer that is just o.k.).

ummm... A jesus follower who loves the message but not the churchs autocratic nature.

Are you into the occult in any way, if you are not, are there any members of your family that are? (If you don`t want to answer that is just o.k.).

I used to be a real ghostie lover. I have seen ghosts more than once in different settings.

Thanks Dan

A) pleasure. I am awake and cherry Coke fuelled.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
HI, thanks for sticking with the thread dan and wife. The woods incident seems disturbing, like and abduction case.

Ignore the People who are rude, they are do not believe you. But it doesnt matter as the majority of people who read this does. I Sincerly hope that it doesnt come back, and that this is the last it.

From your pictures it Does seem to be an Reptillian. and the "child" to me could possibly be a Grey in a wig(strange but not impossible) these are just my thought on what happend.

Is this a more accurate image of the being? (its a bit crap but you get the idea)

No, the picture I drew is the nearest i have ever seen in accuracy. The wife posted a pic 9cannot find it at the minute) but its a montage of an alien posted here in the thread with her drawing ovwer it..

[edit on 6-7-2008 by monkeybus]

No, the picture I drew is the nearest i have ever seen in accuracy. The wife posted a pic 9cannot find it at the minute) but its a montage of an alien posted here in the thread with her drawing ovwer it..

I will take a few minutes to do a really accurate sketch for you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hmm.

I have a hard time believeing that Dan himself doesn;t believe this to be true, i.e. it's not a concious hoax. As he pointed out, why on earth would he post such a ludicrous story in RATS then bring it here, knowing he'd open himself up to the pages of bashing and slandering that inevitably occured? To him this was extremly real, IMHO.

I have some serious problems with the story myself however, i'll detail them as follows:

1. The wounds Dan apparently inflicted upon this creature are exteemly heavy and I have an incredibly hard time believing that if you can pierce the skin/hide of a creature and stab it multiple times, including destroying an eye and ripping out the throat, that it wouldn't die there and then. The obvious defense is 'oh it's an alien/demon/reptilian/hybrid so it's doesn;t have to follow the natural laws that govern suvivability factors for every earthbound creature we know of', but frankly that's just silly. If you bleed, if you loose an eye as apparently the least of your injuries, it is highly likely you'll die from your injuries there and then.

2. If it managed to survive the severe mauling, why did it wait until it was slashed to pieces and obviously in a horrendous state before it did it's electri eel act and phased out/ disappeared? That makes no logical sense for any intelligent creature. You're going about your business, nefarious or otherwise and get stabbed in the eye, which you loose, what creature that obviously isnt a savage monster, would stick around for some more punishment? That seem ridiculous.

3. If said horrendously maimed creature gets away, why in god's name is somethings or someones unknown going to go 'aww nuts, better patch that up' and clean up the place? If we assume that a creature capable of entering the room undected and leaving it in a magical disappearence act, and electrcute people, got torn to pieces by an assailent that they had prehaps intended as their victim and survives to leave, then we have to assume that it's pretty advanced. If it's people were involved in fixing up Dan's home without his knowledge, why was the same technique not used to make him and his family not notice anything in the first place?

4. Then theres the issue of the woman at the door and whether she/it was responsible for the clean up in some benevolant crisis management move. Not 1 but two (3 if the dolphin vision wasn;t the main fish thing) turning up in one night? Odds say unlikely. Guardian angel trying to rectify things? Who knows, maybe.

Just some points to consider. I really don;t know what to make of all this...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I find it funny how the alien just magically disappears, making it IMPOSSIBLE to post any further evidence of this creature, and how the mess was magically cleaned up by elves.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I could care less about alien abduction, my issue here has nothing to do with that topic whatsoever. In fact I am inclined to believe a lot of people in these instances such as Betty and Barney Hill, Travis Walton etc.

My issue is that I am a student in human behavior, I always look for an angle and I believe 110% that the truth is in the details. The details in this case happen to show that the likelihood of deception in this case is extremely high considering what took place directly following this supposed event.

Also, I am led to believe that there is deception at play not only based on Mr. Tann's anger and apparent resentment directed toward anyone who would dare make reasonable questions toward him in regard to his story.

Also the fact that four pages have lapsed since my initial (and respectful) inquiry into the facts of what took place directly after his apparent assault, and Dan Tanna has not even so much as acknowleged that the question was even asked.

What he cannot deflect he is choosing to ignore.

I have said my peace here...carry on with your nonsense if you wish....the wheels have long since fallen off of this story and I hate watching liars squirm. Good luck with your book and movie deal

Edity to add:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thanks for they reply. I look forward to seeing the Detailed picture. would be good also to have a black and white one and a colour one. If this is not asking too much.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
Hmm.

I have a hard time believeing that Dan himself doesn;t believe this to be true, i.e. it's not a concious hoax. As he pointed out, why on earth would he post such a ludicrous story in RATS then bring it here, knowing he'd open himself up to the pages of bashing and slandering that inevitably occured? To him this was extremly real, IMHO.

That is the risk that Dan took. Bring it here for all the kids, and self-proclaimed experts to dissect. Commendations to Dan for having the bravery to do this.

I have always had a hard time buying into the Pledieans, Reptilians, etc. I do believe (though I have never encountered them) that extra-terrestrials do exist and are visiting us on a daily basis. Especially what most call The Grays. Most unexplainable abductions revolve around The Grays. I have never heard one claim of a Reptilian abduction, that hasn't been from some whack-job vying for attention. Something just doesn't add up in the "vast" conspiracy of Grays vs. Reptilians vs. Pledieans vs. Humans vs. Germany, etc, etc.

Still, I am very open-minded to the fact that there are thousands if not millions of lifeforms out there. And if The Grays haven't visited us, why not a race that has evolved from reptiles, or whatever else you have out there? Just have to look at the facts at hand, which is what I love to do, and debate in a FRIENDLY forum about what really is going on out there.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Stared and Flagged!
Dan, Thank you for posting your experience here on the regular ATS forums. After spending the better part of two hours reading this entire thread, I feel I am getting a grasp on the situation. Based on your described event and your wife’s collaboration of the events. I feel there is truth in your words. I also believe that many people here have never trained or had to defend themselves, nor their families from danger. Based on your event I feel you have at least some self defense training of some kind in which you have a vigilant and reactionary skill set which you relied upon during the altercation. I will say that I would have reacted just as violently if my domicile was intruded as well. It would be great if these visitors to our realm would just make themselves know to all of humanity in a open forum. But as we have come to learn a majority of people cannot handle having their beliefs shattered in just knowing there is something greater than ourselves in the universe and that our science is not the end all in the law of physics.

I hope these entities will now understand that a good number of us will not just sit back and let them do as they will within our domains. Mankind in my opinion is a sovereign race and will not be trifled without a fight. Again I feel that your actions were justified and well warranted. Now to understand why these races feel that it is necessary to sneak around to study us is beyond me. I mean if one looks at the broader scope of this subject and the sheer amount of information that has been presented on ATS alone we can see there is sufficient probability that we are not alone. And that at least 57 different species have been claimed to exist. So Dan based on your recollection and physical evidence I feel your event rings true with me. Let me end with saying to those that feel violence was not the correct action to take. Come into my house after dark and without invitation and see what happens!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J

2. If it managed to survive the severe mauling, why did it wait until it was slashed to pieces and obviously in a horrendous state before it did it's electri eel act and phased out/ disappeared? That makes no logical sense for any intelligent creature. You're going about your business, nefarious or otherwise and get stabbed in the eye, which you loose, what creature that obviously isnt a savage monster, would stick around for some more punishment? That seem ridiculous.

I suppose the electrical effect had to do with its death. When it expired a charge was released. The lack of body might have to do with the almost timely arrival of fellow creatures which caused the sleep in the humans and the removal of the body.

Just a thought on a possibility...

[edit on 7/6/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Airborne Elite

hahahahaha your wall looks like my shelf ! hahahahahaha

Any way... as I said I would. A better picture with a rough colour guide to it.

link   
Well said Dan.
A brave thing to come out and tell all about such a thing.

Even though this is ATS and the 'unknown' is supposed to be spoken of here it's amazing how nasty some folk can get with the skepical mentalities they have.

I for one don't think this guy is lying to us about what happened and we'd do well to listen to how things go on this.

link   
OK..I've caught up again on this thread. Only Dan and his wife know if this story is indeed true. If it was... let's say Dan killed the creature. Is that the smoking gun we(ATS) were waiting for? How would he get the proof out? What would he do with the body? Pictures would probably just be flamed as fake.

Dan..do you think "they" might be back? What is your plan?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join