It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Few Quick Questions Dan!

1) when you was hitting the creature can you describe it's screams?

2) Did it have hands if so fingers too and how many?

3) What is your perception on its strength? and battle technique?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Belthermar]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
assuming this is all true..

why did you stab it and attack it?

Perhaps it was visiting and despite coming into your home and near your family, had no intentions of harm.

The picture you drew makes it seem like a harmless creature. If you could get it into a choke-hold and keep it there, apparently it wasn't that strong.

I believe in aliens, I just sincerely doubt you took one down with 100 knife stabbings....frankly there's little evidence to suggest your story's true but its interesting.

Not denying, nor accepting- just inquiring.

Where are you located? Are there any other forms of proof you can offer...unfortunately- words hold no water on here, only clear evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

imho, MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACKING IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO

CHEAP AND EASY.

None of the rest of us were there.

One of the reasons I found you so believable is the same sorts of petty stuff that NONpsychologists are giving you so much flack over.

Your story is very very very candid and human--like so many stories that psychologists hear endlessly every day--in their humanness.

Human truth stories are not polished productions with everything in tidy little boxes. So folks trying to give you flack because your story is not tidy enough to THEIR prissy parameters . . . are the ones out-to-lunch, imho. Ignore them for sure.

Add in the bizaareness, the other-worldliness of this experience--HOW COULD ANYONE EXPECT it to fit into tidy little boxes. I assure you--THEN, THEY'D WHINE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT !THAT!

You are gaining more and more of my initially high respect. imho, you are a real trooper and deserve the respect of a real trooper.

PLEASE AVOID allowing ANYONE mortal, human, ET, to shake your sense of truth and reality. You say you believe in Jesus. Great. Trust your IDENTITY, SECURITY, EVEN SANITY . . . to Him. I agree, BTW, I hate the organized variety of such stuff, too. However, RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM is of paragon importance, imho.

And all the more so as the world descends into a very millenially long calculated GREAT DECEPTION evidently including such critters as you encountered.

So, imho, stick to your guns. . . . errrr . . . knives! LOL.

I mean--avoid letting any other posters rattle your solid constructions on reality.

IT IS NORMAL given wat you've been through--to have lots of shakey edges here and there. Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome is real. Sounds like you are wisely getting some assistance in working it through.

Mostly refusing to deny the feelings and dealing with them consciously and emotionally until they lose their pent up damaging danger & energy is a good way to go. But it takes time. And, the eye-finger movement method while talking about such is also helpful in achieving that.

I wish there was more I could do to support you. You're a real trooper with plenty of my admiration, for whatever that's worth to you.

God bless.
God Bless and keep you, provision you, protect you, give you and all you love peace in HIS ARMS.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by Vector J

2. If it managed to survive the severe mauling, why did it wait until it was slashed to pieces and obviously in a horrendous state before it did it's electri eel act and phased out/ disappeared? That makes no logical sense for any intelligent creature. You're going about your business, nefarious or otherwise and get stabbed in the eye, which you loose, what creature that obviously isnt a savage monster, would stick around for some more punishment? That seem ridiculous.

In a VERY violent confrontation you can be mortally wounded and not be aware of your wounds - in humans when they are attacked this way, the brain releases a flood of endorphins that eliminate any pain - the body goes into shock and in this state (if your limbs are intact) you may get up, walk around, at least until the shock wears off or loss of blood overtakes you...This is a medical fact which I know from unfortunate personal experience...this creature may have had a similar reaction - life is extremely tenacious...

I suppose the electrical effect had to do with its death. When it expired a charge was released. The lack of body might have to do with the almost timely arrival of fellow creatures which caused the sleep in the humans and the removal of the body.

Yes I suspect you may be onto something here...also my impression is that this may not be the first time that Dan's family had been visited...and that the visitors simply got careless this time...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I found this image somewhere on google, thought it looked a lot similar to your descriptions. I'm a good artist though, so I'll see what I can create for you. Other than what you just posted, and in the first post, is there any other details you remember? Anything, no matter how small it may be.. Thanks

webbed hands/feet? fishy smell? eye color? anything.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by soumynona]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

I understand that your perceptions, experiences and constructions on such realities are quite different from Guy Malone's.

However, I've interviewed him at great length and find his construcitons on such realities to be far more convincing.

1. RELIGIOSITY does NOT automatically equate with RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST.

2. In EVERY case he investigated where the events seemed to contradict the assertions he and I've made about the efficacy of Jesus' Name, the individuals involved had given some permission for the evil forces to have 'legal' influence.

3. Either they had been willfully into the occult or other similar perverse, rebellious, evil activity; had shown an obsessive, perverse, addicted interest--an INVITING INTO THEIR LIVES etc. etc. and had NOT recanted; repented, rebuked such. Therefore, the critters and forces had a spiritually 'legal' reason to ignore their vain attempts to apply Jesus' Name when they knew to insure that Jesus was the highest priority in their lives but had rebelliously or neglectfully refused to make Him so in actuality.

4. Such is the case with Andraeson. Guy researched her case extensively because he often encounters her as an exception held up by folks saying she was a deeply sincere Christian etc. He demonstrated that early on she INVITED such into her life and to continue. They became more important than abiding by the Scriptural priorities her Christianity SHOULD have guided her to maintaining.

Sorry, but I still do not buy into the construction on reality you offer.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This might be a bit out of place...but, how does it feel, to actually be 100% sure that there is more out there than we encounter everyday? Also, just imagining myself in OP's place, I would probably re-read whole Aliens/UFO section of ATS, because, lets face it, for the people that haven't had any experience, all topics like this are just good (or not so good) stories, that have 0.01% (pulling numbers out of my butt) chance of being truth. But for the OP... Now that he has had one experience himself, all those topics are something more than stories.

Anyway, my point is...Well, actually I don't quite have one, just wanted to say that, if I was in place of OP, my whole world would be turned upside down...Heh, I wonder, how can OP actually sleep at night

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure one can "sense" other creatures intentions towards us, if the being in question had any good vibes Dan wouldn't have reacted the way it did, specially considering how it disappeared. I mean, having the technology to teleport and attack electrically, if it had any good intentions it would have said it so.

Its so easy to dismiss any strange tale as fiction, i'm pretty sure, the majority of people that dismiss this cases as hoaxes live in big cities where the distractions are so vast they wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary even if it hit them in the nose.

I've had some weird experiences in the woods as well, once i was stalked for a few kilometers at night and i sensed that this "thing" had no nice intentions towards me, i only saw it briefly, and believe me, i had every intention of defending myself as violently as i could.
After i got to camp, i picked up some of my stuff and ran to the road a fast as i could...
Some strange lights and craft had been seen near that area, and as Dan, i just had to go check it out, fortunately for me, i didn't even live in the same country. I dunno what would i had done if it had followed me home!

To all the naysayers, one hopes that you people NEVER have to experience something really odd like what Dan has lived.
i imagine had it happened to someone with low willpower, they would just have gone back to sleep, forever thinking that the experience was nothing but a dream...

One has to live it to believe it.
Thanks for sharing Dan, one never forgets those experiences, it changes our lives for better or worse? who knows...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Dan,

As I read your story I was drawn to the way you reacted. Immediate, explosive and decisive...just a question...is it possible this was not your first encounter?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'd like to offer some thoughts on this extraordinary tale and if possible have a couple of questions answered:

The intruder made a noise just entering the room that made you wake up, but then after the incident the room was cleaned without waking either you or your wife. Why do you think this happened? If they could make a person unconscious why not do that before entering the first time?

Have you inspected everything that has been cleaned, are there any signs of staining? If not, one would presume that they weren't scrubbing the floor and could remove all evidence of the intrusion remotely. I have trouble understanding why they wander, noisly, around your bedroom if such unintrusive methods of removing material were possible.

A more prosaic problem I have with the story, something that has been raised by others, is your behaviour the following day and your descriptive language. You write like you're trying to impress. This over emphasis on style and embellishment can be a sign of those not telling the truth. I'm not going to say that you're both lying as I'm not going to pretend to be a psychologist, but phrases like 'Blow after blow rained down on it' make we wonder.

I am struggling with the explanation for why you both place a space before a question mark, but moving swiftly on, when your wife awoke the following morning you were awake holding the folding knife handle, but in your story you both awake and then you stand up and find the knife handle. Which is right?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
[edit on 6-7-2008 by Alien dood]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theukbloke

The knife was mine, so they left the handle. The other blade was stuck fast in this creature as it vanished.

So..I see no flaw captain.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Perhaps it was Davey Jones?

Seriously though. I have seen multiple people comment on the fact that they came back and cleaned up without harming anyone so it remains concerning that in spite of this evidence that they mean no harm you still seem set on killing anything that returns. Do you not think they could have killed you if they wanted to when they came back to do the clean up?

That is not behavior indicative of a hostile being.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I don't think it wanted to harm you, if that alien wanted you dead it could of killed you after you fell asleep. If the alien was truly malevolent, it would of just killed you after what you did to him, good thing that alien isn't as dangerous as us humans.
As for defending your family from aliens you can try but, who knows what they did to you guys after you fell asleep. You knife fight only showed them how barbaric we humans are, I'm not bashing your actions your story sounds like some scary stuff, but there is no way you can protect your self or your family with violence.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by LeeHawt]

link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

My grateful thanks to you for your kindness.

Aprreciated.

link   
You said you posted additional pictures in RATS?
If that is so, can you post them here? Not sure why you havent done so, but im sure everyone who isnt part of RATS would love to see

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Sorry, but I still do not buy into the construction on reality you offer.

I didn't expect you to, you seem to be pretty mind-set on your religion.
I would like to add that I have been studying abduction cases and have worked with hundreds of abductees personally and thousands of cases since 1986 as that is part of my job and have come across at least a few hundred who I could say were extremely VERY RELIGIOUS Christians. Very committed and devoted to their church and God so for you to say they may have been involved in other activities that didn't qualify them for stopping these abductions is very narrow-minded in my opinion. But I don't expect you to ever believe anything else but in your religion and that is ok. I believe in God myself but I don't believe God always steps in and stops tragedies from happening but there are times that it has happened I have no doubts in that. Most out there are so caught up in their religions that when they hear the word aliens they immediately think demons and Satan which is again very narrow-minded considering what kind of universe we live in. Ok It's back to work for me! Thanks for sharing your opinions.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Davey Jones?lol,were you serious?Anyways good points.............Ive added you as a friend too by the way.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I see you have enough points,join RATS yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join