It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's 'Ultra Black' Programs:Part Two

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Undertaker

"do we have a say in our future at all? "

We will.....thats all I will say.Until then enjoy life,it is under control,trust me.

Now about deep space scans.............Yes we have the et's have the technology to 'jump' to points of space by 'warping and folding it'(wormholes,hyperspace).But we have been given the technology to monitor BOTH paralight speed objects and superlight speed objects.........We can 'knock them out of 'subspace'"(And no subspace/hyperspace IS NOT FICTION,it is a neutral dimension that binds all others and allows FTL travel)anyways we knock them out if a thread is detected and then "open fire like hell"(word for word from source).

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I for one believe you believe what you are telling us. I am 62 years old and retired now. Always had an interested in space and possible other life forms. I have never seen an UFO but I come to the conclusion that they are there and are watching us. Now that I have the time I read thousand and thousands of articles concerning ET's and space. All I can say is that if one tenth of it is true we are in for the ride of our lives - what a great time to be alive. I have one daughter that is a science teacher and I have been trying to convince her of these going ons for long time now - and guess what - she is coming around now. She just sluffed it off for a long time but now the Vatican made it's announcement - that got her attention. What I think of your statements is - great if it all comes to pass. Us humnas need to be brought up to speed and we need to treat our fellow humans better. Maybe this is what it will take to get humanity to bone up to everything we have done to each other. I hope something very good comes of it all becuase America and the rest of the world is in a nose dive. Thanks for all your efforts.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Apparently a group of the 'shadow government'(really formed to what it is considered today in the late 70s to early 80s) broke off and decided to side with the benevolent forces.

Your story is shocking and revealing...

One question that I was thinking of... did he mention any names of politicians that joined the 'dark side'?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by netron

This argument always throws me off. Because even IF he would post photos, no one would believe them anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I.Project 'Blank Slate'

BTS technology is possibly the most advanced and sought after technology in the known Universe.What it does is allow anyone who posses it to go back to certain 'points of time',or "casual energy points" to redirect a timeline.I will send you here for more information.Apparently this technology was given to 'us' by aliens.It is unclear and not commented on as far as who gave us this technology.It is possible that we were given it by the Greys who did not expect us to discover how to alter their time travel technology.

Wasn't BST "Blank Slate Tech" to do with the Wingmakers website. If you have the time not to bad a read.

Wingmakers - Ancient Arrow

The Labyrinth Group was a secret subgroup of the ACIO. When Fifteen took over control of the ACIO in 1967, he felt the National Security Agency (NSA) was trivializing the agenda of the ACIO. He wanted to harness the technologies that resulted from the TTP with the Zetas and Corteum and apply them to the development of Blank Slate Technology (BST), an elaborate technology for altering time-based events without detection. Fifteen wanted to develop the ultimate defensive weapon, or Freedom Key as he called it, in the event of a long-prophesied extraterrestrial invasion. He was convinced that the ACIO should focus on this scientific pursuit.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The truth is out there-but it is not coming fromyou. Why a high level CIA agent would speak to a low level person like you is pointless. What would he have to gain from it? Absolutely nothing, that's what. Good trolling mate - I hope the Mods get your number soon...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Every President since Truman(and various world leaders,non specified)has known TO SOME EXTENT.Eisenhower was really the guy who started all this.......Also it goes back to President Grover Cleveland,although his admenstration didnt know really anything except these beings existed.JFK knew of this and wanted to go public.....that is why he was murdered,amoung other things.As far as how much each President knows it entirely depends on their 'connections' prior to and leading up to office.It is speculated that maybe some didn't know at all!(which has not been verified)Reagan knew,thats why in his famous speech when he sad "If the world faced a extraterrestrial thread we would come together."He was hinting at a bigger picture.Certain Senators,Congressmen,some heads of defense corporations............there is a minority group that knows,and even then most dont know everything.Certain politicains who head 'oversight commities' know,they have to so they can funnel money into the programs.I dont have anymore specific names and my source wouldnt give any to recollection US,France,Britain,Russia,China have known about this for awhile,possibly other countries as well.Why do you think the European Union was made?Why do you think the American Union is coming,as well the Asian Union?It is a step towards global corropration and global governemnt..........you take 100s of countries compact them into 3 unions,then one union(NWO).Even those on the dark side know they #ed up,but they have chosen to try and save themselves.This DID NOT go unnoticed however as another group fused out from this,the 'light side' of our government in collaboration with the light side of the et's.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfruit

You are correct,the story is factual but with fictional charecters,places,etc.Also as stated earlier my source never referred to the time altering technology as blank slate,I called it that after doing further research.I assure you to my knowledge(from what my source said)BST IS REAL and has been used.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Great post!!

I hope most of it, if not all of it is the truth.
A lot of it do make sense and answers some of the questions I've been asking myself during my own research time of this matter.

Also funny to see the debunk attemts here.

I don't mind sceptics at all, in fact I believe we need sceptical people.
But I see a lot of irrational sceptics as well, who desparatly trying to find logical explanations for everything and anything.

This is a 'either you believe it or not' thread.
he is just a 'messenger' so I doubt proof can be provided anyway.

Anyway. Great posts. Starred and Flagged.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Meh.. sorry, I'd be staggered if an agent that is so high up there that he is responsible for MANY top secret projects, he would just share them all with some joe schmoe (not saying you are a plain joe schmoe.. but to him, you would certainly be
).

Just don't buy it at all. I have a feeling if there are ANY projects out there like this, that those responsible and "in the know," are constantly watched, tracked, recorded, supervised.

Had never seen that "footprint" before. Just because something has the shame of an object we are familiar with, doesn't mean that it is that object. It's just a rock formation. Just like the faces on mars, the supposed houses, pyramids, tools, skulls, you name it. It's nothing.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Thanks for the compliment...Yea your right Im just the messenger....dont kill me,lol.And yes skeptics are welcome and needed to 'balance it out'.Even if I had pics(which I dont) they would be debunked.That is why I posted this cause I know I had questions before,and still would if not for my source,but he has allowed me to have a profound understanding for years where I 'know' whats going on,it is nice.

It is not hard to find the truth people,just open your eyes!~JKrog

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

He was consistantly watched,he even spoke of it.Black helecopters(I saw them,as he lived with in 2 miles of me),and the massive 'supercruisers'(I spoke of in my first thread) constantly went over his house"to make there presence known".

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Had never seen that "footprint" before. Just because something has the shame of an object we are familiar with, doesn't mean that it is that object. It's just a rock formation. Just like the faces on mars, the supposed houses, pyramids, tools, skulls, you name it. It's nothing.

I will say no more except........you are starting to see and learn.Just think about what you said,that footprint serves has a physical collaboration of my statement.

Don't let your covert government conditoned logic lead you astray from the truth,if it is-it is.~JKrog

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

i agree on the projects,but not on the part where he said the people shouldnt know...

the human race needs to wake up..we NEED to know ASAP or become complete slaves to the reptilian elite...that is a straight up fact.

i heard the creator force God is not liking how far evil has gotten here and wants things changed as do the beings of light...we shall see

i'm sure most will be up to us...

edit= oh yeah....the reptilians created the Dinos and used them to scare off other aliens...then they eliminated them...did you know our gov is in the works of bringing the Dino's back to life with? hehe

it was not a meteor...unless the meteor had a program to kill only dino's and leave other species alive..heh

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Really a great post - I enjoyed reading it and look forward to more info you may have from you source. Question: Did your source mention any earth changes in the future that could reshape our world ie - rising oceans, large earth plated movement, extra large vocanic activity ect? Just wondered if we are in for some bad times besides our broken government putting us in danger mortal danger (like that isn't enough). Thanks again for a great read.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I don't believe ANY species is able to directly speak with the Godhead.At the most they get 'feelings'(similar to the force in Star Wars,Lucas wasnt far off people!),as far as I know even in complete Nirvana there is no way to reconnect with Godhead,the most you can achieve is the 11th dimension.At that level it is WAY beyond our comprehension of peace and love,but it is my understanding that even though all dimensions are connected to God you can never(not even Jesus Christ) exist in the final dimension(Godhead or 12th dimension).I would be wary of SOME of what you hear on Project Camolot.As far as i know it was a meteor that destroyed the dinos,although the more sentient life forms at the time(the bi pedal reps I mentioned) were saved by the Draconians(non Earth based) and relocated underground.I have never heard that dinos were placed on Earth to 'scare' other species,I find that unlikely as any space faring species would easily bypass encounters with them or destroy them period.I would like some sources of your information,and I do thank you for posting,I look forward to more opinions from you.(I have added you as friend)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

Thanks,no he didnt mention anything as far as natural disasters other then than the comet aversion in 99-00 thanks to blank slate and the greys.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

here is a thread link to Dan Tannas expierence the other night.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

while i was reading this thread, i found it interesting that you stated the greys as maybe being evolved from dolphines. as in Dans thread his wife discribes a dolphine creature staring at her.

edited to add: thanks for this post and the heads up, i have not read the first part to this yet, but am going to do so tonight.

also you should check out the Terra Papers if you haven't yet.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by keeff]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is great and all, but where's the proof?

Maybe you could post a picture (another picture that isn't ambiguous)? Maybe you could post other peoples' testimonies? I'm open-minded and all, and I'm not disregarding what you've said, but there's plenty of times people from ATS have been messed with (John Titor, BoulderMD to name recent ones).

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wish it were true but my biggest problem with these sort of threads is that I find it highly dubious about our government being able to keep all of this secret when the government cannot even keep stories out of the newspapers regarding prisoners in Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, wiretapping and other similar events.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join