It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's 'Ultra Black' Programs:Part Two

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A most interesting read I must say. However, please try to explain to me how in all this world, time and place they found this footprint and you say it was done by mistake. I am sure that it just wasn't lying there on top of something for anyone to see. Like finding a needle in a haystack or two.
As you say, someday we will see if what you say is true or not and like I said before a interesting read. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Brent352

Thanks,yea that thread is hot and possibly a earth shattering Ufology breakthrough.I am glad you take interest in my threads,as they are true from my opinion,I have no reason to doubt my source.But like always it is up to you the reader to decide,unfortunatly some have already premeditatively mde up and closed their mind,which is unfortunate.ATS is a great site,I love it and shoulda' joined years ago.Be careful though there are disinfo agents on here and there is a lot of fiction,you just have to be objective and 'feel' your way through it all,Ive added you as a friend
check out my profile you might find some more threads interesting besides my ultra black series.The underground empire thread I posted explains earths 'other life' and history in more detail and is factual imo.My 14,000 mph secret transit thread also explains more,as does the first part of the ultra black thread.~JKrog

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

The footprint was found in the US I believe and was found in the Triassic layer of rock during excavations......also I said my source said it might have been a 'test' to see if actions taken in the past really do affect the present.Glad you liked my thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

kyle-2302:From what I was told and other research the grey-reptoid-shadow military(grsm,just made that up,lol) have made various treaties for exchange of high technology.They Greys are a dying,parastic like race who need humans to rebuild their genetic code failure caused by milinia of cloning(they have become redundant).

I am not certain what you mean by redundant, but it is true they are dying out, incapable of reproducing and have hit a wall where they can no longer clone themselves. The concept has been theorised that like a xerox of a xerox of a xerox important information is lost in the cloning for aeons. Some theories speak of genetic drift that through cloning reaches a point of no return. The greys are there -- all of the greys, short, tall etc.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'd be suspicious of anyone that had knowledge of not just one, but many of what would have to be the most secret projects out there. The government compartmentalizes even single projects. Yet this guy has intimate knowledge of MANY top secret projects?

I don't think so....

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

By reduntant I was refering to what you said about the 'xerox copy'.Mighta' used the wrong word,lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Like I said he had clearance level Ultra 5,thats out of seven.It was his job to over see a certain number of projects,maintain secracy,document information,issue disinfo,coordinate,etc.Also it was his job to take in new projects and develop them amoung other things.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here are links to my other related threads that may help you all piece together everything.

The Underground Empire

America's 14000 mph Secret Transit System

America's 'Ultra Black' Reversed Engineered Projects

And of course this thread!

Hope those help.....one is over 25 pages,the others are about 4..........so be prepared to read!

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Wow..well nice reply thanks!

Only one more question..what's happening right now? (in relation to the greys,reptiods,pleidians, abductions and war)
Thanks again

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle-2302

I have no idea...........I have not spoken to this source for over 8 years.I know as much as you do probably(from recent research)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Could it be true that a human consciousness can be transfered inside a Grey's body? If they are clone-like synthetic bodies, could it be possible?

Also, an ex Norad employee told me the modern man came from 65 genetic manipulations between ET and Cromagnon DNA.

Have you ever come across this info or something similar somewhere?

thanks

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Desmond]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Desmond

From my understanding the Greys have a "non-transferable soul".This is due to their disconnection from God,due to genetic manipulation(yes the soul and physical body go hand in hand)Apparently the dark side(again my word I coined) has created the ability to 'trap soul matrixes' and isolate and contain them from a entities physical body.I am sure the light side has this technology as well,as they are generally more advanced spiritually and technologically.I mean why do you think the SAME INFORMATION keeps popping up on the net?Cause IT IS TRUE!Searching for the truth?The answers are right in front of our faces,the government HASNT kept it a real good secret.So therefor they resort to 'dumbing down the population' through disinfo and deflection.

As far has genetic mutations,yes I have heard that..........65 rings a bell,but I am not sure.All my source really had to say about that was that "YES,WE WERE MODIFIED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS".He was QUITE specific about that.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Many it was like Season 10 of stargate with the Ora-Eye and the Ancients...but withouth the stargates.
Man...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smans

????What???

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Jkrog08,

Thanks for this information and great thread! I like to keep an open mind on these matters. Your contact indicates that there are bases on some moons in the outer solar system, in part, to scan for intruders into our solar system. There are multiple accounts of UFO technology involving jumping from one location to another, instantaneously, and would not involve linear travel through 3d space. In my mind this would render deep space scans useless. This part of your post makes me think of the long range scans from "Star Trek". Did your friend mention or give any credence to the recent account of UN conference on the ET's? One rumor regarding the conference was that certain ET race(s) are insisting on disclosure by 2017 if not sooner. I thought of this in reading your post.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by NoAgenda]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Sounds great, I am still trying to figure out how to navigate around as this is a new style of forums than I am used to. I have a huge list of things to read but I will add the threads you mentioned to the list
Thanks and good luck with everything.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
that is a good point. I have been here for 1.5 years and only have about 41k points. And that is counting in a 25k boost for a caption contest.

I don't contribute daily, but i read daily. I only contribute when it is of some value (other than this post, i guess, which is pretty worthless).

If you have 51k after only 6 months, then i would say you are correct, and have an excellent reputation here (even if you do a lot of speculative work...which is right up my alley).

Bfft I am surprised at you, points mean nothing with 10,000 points being awarded for a simple tinwiki entry these days you can see it is not what to look at regarding quality or quantity of threads or posts.

I would say the thing to look for is the size and colour of the post bar as there are no shortcuts for this indicator.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by smans
Many it was like Season 10 of stargate with the Ora-Eye and the Ancients...but withouth the stargates.
Man...

What kind of comment was that? did you type that whilst wareing your straight jacket

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the info Jkrog, pieces of this huge puzzle are starting to come together and I think we are all starting to understand the scope of our situation. I too have had the opportunity to speak with a person from the DOD years ago and I will never forget what he told me. This man was the Uncle of a H.S. girlfriend and before meeting him she prefaced his introduction with the fact the entire family and neighbors had been interviewd prior to his employment. Anyway the memorable part of the conversation went like this. "So what is it that you do for the government?" "I look at pictures." "What kind of pictures?" "I can't tell you that but what I can tell you is that if the general public knew what the government does there would be mass chaos." This statement has stuck with me for 20 years and I will never forget it. The idea of Mass Chaos and what could cause it has always intrigued me and really is the root of my exploration into ATS and the like. This thread along with others are tying things together for me. Information from all angles is what its going to take for us to understand our situation. My question is what if anything are we or can we do about it? Are we to leave it to the PTB to make those decisions for us, or do we have a say in our future at all?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Glad to see you joining me again in the second part of my ultra black thread Sherpa.I'm not getting into 'color bars' and such........since even editing tinwiki you are contributing greatly to ats(which I do),and we know it is damn near impossible to get a major color change in 6 months,esspecially posting speculative topics,but my bar is significantly longer than most(not all) that have been here for under a year....enough of that now on topic.I do know the true purpose of your post however(I think you know what I am talking about,we will leave it at that).I look forward however to hearing your logical input(like the last thread) on this,thanks.~JKrog

ps:Why did you take me off your friends list?(If the answer is what I think it is dont reply to this)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join