It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Nail In The Coffin: Irrefutable Proof the Flight 93 Crash Scene Is a Lie

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I tell you what Mr. English Teacher... You go back and fix your spelling and typo errors...I'll go back and change my "yours" to You're.

Deal?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

TY....please read again....I ain't jumpin' down your throat, I'm on YOUR side!!!!

EDIT....see, this is why U2U is invented!! Oh, dear, I completely was misunderstood. [sigh]

[edit on 7/6/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

"Then it just rolled over and was flying upside down for a few seconds ... and then it kind of stalled and did a nose dive over the trees. It was just unreal to see something like that."

It was unreal because it was not real, more likely...

and then it kind of stalled

kind of stalled? hows that then?

I asked a question before and it wasn't answered;

Can you think of the POSSIBILITY that the government can lie?
Do you think they have the knowledge and expertise to fabricate every source you've quoted?
Im just asking if you think they can do it, if they wanted to? Is it possible? Be honest...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I was kidding with you weed!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

Possible ... yes. Probable? No. These are all real people. I have shown videos of witnesses. They are out there.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
[
Doesnt make sense. Impossible.

What is innacurate about the examples showing the impossiblilty of flight 93 crashing in Shanskville?

Do you two truth deniers actually believe that a plane crashed in Shanksville?

Are your sources Fox , msnbc, cbs news?

Where is the official story concerning Flight 93 because I dont think anyone wants to put their crediblity in that Shanksville hole... eh Davin?

Can you provide sources to your fantastical claims that a plane crashed in Shanksville? No Msm news links please.

Can you prove with sources that the FDR and CVR were not planted and faked?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

i would like to find these "people" and ask them my own questions, also as part of the 9/11 investigation, they should take a lie detector test. Its a matter of PUBLIC safety...
Do you know these "people"? why do you believe them? because it was on TV?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

THEY DONT!!!!! HOLY you liar!!!

Provide sources or get off my thread kiddo!

I said show me now, here!!.... or get lost we are growing tires of your lack of intelligence, and abundance in ignorance and denial.

Ok... I posted the FDR information and the witness statements.

THEN... In response to you, I posted this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I then stated this:

Your right Weed... and once again he was shown evidence the backs up the facts. He will come back posting the video of the woman who thinks she saw a missile, or one of his other repeated cut & paste jobs.

And in typical Ivan fashion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You did EXACTLY what I said you would.

Thanks again for proving my point.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
[

To you new users and and readers to this article.
It has been proven without a resonable doubt that Flight 93 the Boing 757 did not crash in shanksville in 2001.

What is sad(for them)is boone, weedwhacker, seymore buttss, and throat yogurt have yet in any thread to disprove the facts or support the official 911 story.

It is wise to look exactly the opposite way from where these guys point you. If they say flight 93 crashed in shanksville on 911, then one didnt. If they say wtc7 fell without controlled demoltions than it did. Get it?

To Boone, Weewhacker,Throatyogurt, Seymore Butts/captain obvious

Your imaginative twisting of facts rivals that of Arlan Specter's Magic Bullet in the Warren Report. We all know why the impossible magic bullet was invented. You invent theories on how a Boeing 757 (Flight 93) and all its fuel 'Atomized' and"de-materialized" on impact without burning any surrounding grass around the small 10x30ft hole, when there has been not one shred of evidence from the crash investigation to support it, and in fact, actual photos of the crash site disprove you.

No plane crashed in Shanksville, tell your parents and friends to research flight 93.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

[

To you new users and and readers to this article.
It has been proven without a resonable doubt that Flight 93 the Boing 757 did not crash in shanksville in 2001.

What is sad(for them)is boone, weedwhacker, seymore buttss, and throat yogurt have yet in any thread to disprove the facts or support the official 911 story.

It is wise to look exactly the opposite way from where these guys point you. If they say flight 93 crashed in shanksville on 911, then one didnt. If they say wtc7 fell without controlled demoltions than it did. Get it?

To Boone, Weewhacker,Throatyogurt, setmorevuts/captain obvious

Your imaginative twisting of facts rivals that of Arlan Specter's Magic Bullet in the Warren Report. We all know why the impossible magic bullet was invented. You invent theories on how a Boeing 757 (Flight 93) and all its fuel 'Atomized' and"de-materialized" on impact without burning any surrounding grass around the small 10x30ft hole, when there has been not one shred of evidence from the crash investigation to support it, and in fact, actual photos of the crash site disprove you.

No plane crashed in Shanksville, tell your parents and friends to research flight 93.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Getting a little tired, I am, of the personal attacks, Ivan. All I do is bring what I know, about aviation, into the discussion. I don't invent fancy animated graphics, I just write information....I write what I know.

It is NOT my job to disprove your OP. It is YOUR job to prove it! When I bring previously unknown facts, or somthing that may have been not considered before, or just to dispel misconceptions, that is all that I am doing.

Let's forget, for the moment the impact crater, the debris and human remains. Despite multiple reports of these being located in Shanksville, you remain unconvinced. Fine, take that off the table for a moment, and focus on the Flight Recorders.

Way back somewhere you referred to them as 'Faked'. I challenged you to PROVE how they were faked. Still waiting, you haven't so much as even addressed my challenge. That alone is one nail in your coffin that seems to be coming loose.....

edit....apologies if this is the wrong thread, I see that the OP has ANOTHER UAL93 thread, it's there on 'MyATS'....but either way, if already answered, just point me to it on the other thread.

[edit on 7/8/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ivan, is this what you expected to see in Shanksville?

Are you going to address the post I made earlier?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Boone, did Flight 93's vertical stab leave a mark on the reported soft dirt after it was "obliterated" after it supposedly struck at the reported 580mph? If so, where? If not, why?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by im_being_censored

I wouldn't say that it left it ''after'' it was obliterated, more like during its obliteration. Didn't you point out the mark left by the vertical stabilizer in Fair tail?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870

I wouldn't say that it left it ''after'' it was obliterated, more like during its obliteration. Didn't you point out the mark left by the vertical stabilizer in Fair tail?

After/during, you know what I meant.

So to be clear, you think this FAINT near-perfect impression of a 757 vert stab in the grass that didn't penetrate through the soft earth was left from Flight 93's vert stab SLAMMING down on it at the reported 580mph?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ivan,

Once again you have failed to respond appropriately. You called me a liar and said the witness statements did not match that of the FDR. I showed you SEVERAL witness statements AND the FDR. You failed to respond. You did your typical repeat post.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Before I answer, can you prove that it didn't penetrate the ground?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Before I answer, can you prove that it didn't penetrate the ground?

Didn't you say you watched "Fairy Tale"? If not, you should because it proves it in there.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I watched it. I don't recall it proving that the vertical stabilizer didn't penetrate the ground, could you point out, specifically, where it is proven?

BTW, good choice of music for the video.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I watched it. I don't recall it proving that the vertical stabilizer didn't penetrate the ground, could you point out, specifically, where it is proven?

At 5:17, "Maybe its tail acted like a Samurai sword instead..."

youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join