It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Nail In The Coffin: Irrefutable Proof the Flight 93 Crash Scene Is a Lie

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Heck!! What I see is some really good links to really great docs.

Thanks, Boone!!

ps...if anyone wants some translation, I'm here, just ask!!

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Except....I'm going on Holiday, 9 July until 21 July. So, if you want to kick me around, you only have a few days. Do it now, or send a U2U....weird thing is, my U2u 'quota' is over the limit, not sure why. I keep spending points to increase it, and it keeps getting full....hmmmmmm. Somewhat off-topic, I know....but some things just make ya go hmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Heck!! What I see is some really good links to really great docs.

Too baad its not the real documents that we need to see to know what really happened that day, like the crime scene reports or reports matching the parts found to any of the 9/11 planes.

Or any actul photos, videos, or physical evidnece.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA...

Really? Now, you're going to the full-court press....'Crime Scene' reports???

Man, I admire your tenacity, ULTIMA....but you keep moving the GoalPosts so many times....my head spins.

ULTIMA, not sure why I'm engaging you on THIS thread, it's only because I have seen your other posts. First off....this thread IS NOT ABOUT AAL77!!!!

OK, needed to get that out.

ULTIMA, though, since you're here...can you help me??? I have asked, over and over and over again, of the OP on the UAL93 thread, to PLEASE tell me how, just HOW were the DFDR and CFR 'faked', as per the Op's claim.

So far. no answer to my questions, they have just been ignored.

Someone, somewhere, must have seen the 'claim' this OP made!!!!

About the Flight Recorders being 'faked'.....Yet, when asked, no proof!!!!!

WHY???????????????????????????????????

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Man, I admire your tenacity, ULTIMA....but you keep moving the GoalPosts so many times....my head spins.

I do not keep moving the "Goal Post" I have always asked for actual reports or physical evidence when anyone post anything as fact and that includes crime scene reports.

If you do not have the actual reports and physical evidence then the only thing your posting are statements and opinions not facts.

As far as Flight 93 black boxes, i have posted information about black boxes being switched before, so it would not be the first time black boxes were switched or faked.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

OK....challenge is on then. ULTIMA, you can help IvanZana, since he is the OP of this thread. PLEASE show us, with clear evidence, that would hold up in a Court of Law, how the DFDR and CVR, with all of the attendant time info, couls have been 'faked'.

We await your evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

About the Flight Recorders being 'faked'.....Yet, when asked, no proof!!!!!

Just want to ask you;
These so called reports you are referring to, weren't by any chance, provided to you through Mainstream channels?
Are these the "official" reports?
"official" meaning provided by the government?

Can you even think of the possibility that the government CAN lie?
For example; WMDs in Iraq?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I agree with you. There is no evidence that Flight 93 crashed in Shanksville on 911. Mabey it was a criuise missile or something since there were practicing for a cruise missile attack and multiple hijackings on 911.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

Just want to ask you.....

Why does the information from the FDR match the eyewitness statements?

Why does the CVR match the information given from the passengers on the planes to loved ones via Airphones?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by v4vendetta

Why does the information from the FDR match the eyewitness statements?

Why does the CVR match the information given from the passengers on the planes to loved ones via Airphones?

THEY DONT!!!!! HOLY you liar!!!

Provide sources or get off my thread kiddo!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dble post

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Oh.. but I have. On MANY of your Flight 93 threads that you have started. YOU ignore it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Originally posted by IvanZana

Oh.. but I have.

I said show me now, here!!.... or get lost we are growing tires of your lack of intelligence, and abundance in ignorance and denial.

You cant. thats what I thought.

No plane crashed in Shanksville and no matter how much typing and lies you spread it still does not put flight 93 in that shanksville crater.

reply to post by ThroatYogurt

[
Doesnt make sense. Impossible.

Hey weedwahcker,Throatyogurt and boone, you two or three people who are having a hard time with this information and your ignorance is becomming very annoying. Mabey Ats isnt for you.

What is innacurate about the examples showing the impossiblilty of flight 93 crashing in Shanskville?

Do you two truth deniers actually believe that a plane crashed in Shanksville?

Are your sources Fox , msnbc, cbs news?

Where is the official story concerning Flight 93 because I dont think anyone wants to put their crediblity in that Shanksville hole... eh Davin?

Can you provide sources to your fantastical claims that a plane crashed in Shanksville? No Msm news links please.

Can you prove with sources that the FDR and CVR were not planted and faked?

[

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ivan...

I am asking you to attempt to remain civil. You are getting out of hand and name calling will not support your claims. I have indeed shown you on your threads evidence that you consistently ignore. However, I will present more to you:

Please note I did not use Fox, ABC, CBS, or MSNBC.

Eyewitnesses:

"It came in low over the trees and started wobbling," said Tim Thornsberg, a resident of Somerset County, who was working near an old strip mine when he saw the plane.

"Then it just rolled over and was flying upside down for a few seconds ... and then it kind of stalled and did a nose dive over the trees. It was just unreal to see something like that."

www.pittsburgh.com...

Eric Peterson, 28, was working in his shop in the Somerset County village of Lambertsville yesterday morning when he heard a plane, looked up and saw one fly over unusually low.

The plane continued on beyond a nearby hill, then dropped out of sight behind a tree line. As it did so, Peterson said it seemed to be turning end-over-end.

Then Peterson said he saw a fireball, heard an explosion and saw a mushroom cloud of smoke rise into the sky.

www.post-gazette.com...

“I saw the plane flying upside down overhead and crash into the nearby trees. My buddy, Doug, and I grabbed our fire extinguishers and ran to the scene,” said Blair.

www.dailyamerican.com...

Eric Peterson of Lambertsville looked up when he heard the plane. "It was low enough, I thought you could probably count the rivets," Peterson said. "You could see more of the roof of the plane than you could the belly. It was on its side."

"There was a great explosion and you could see the flames. It was a massive, massive explosion. Flames and then smoke and then a massive, massive mushroom cloud."

www.cleveland.com.../xml/story.ssf/html_standard.xsl?/base/news/100028703529429109.xml

"(I) heard the engine gun two different times," he said. "(I) heard a loud bang and the windows of the houses all around rattled."

www.pjstar.com...

From the FDR: (please note the roll angle)

Cabin pressure - NORMAL. Hydraulics - NORMAL. Cargo fire - NORMAL. Smoke - NORMAL. Engines - RUNNING. Engine RPM (N1) 70% . Fuel pressure - NORMAL. Engine vibration - LO. Wind direction - WEST. Wind speed - 25 kts. Pitch angle - 40 deg down. Airspeed - 500 kts. Heading - 180 deg. Roll angle - 150 deg right. AoA - 20 deg negative

/myayp

"From 10:00 to 10:02 there were four distinct control column inputs that caused the airplane to pitch nose-up (climb) and nose-down (dive) aggressively. During this time the airplane climbed to about 10,000 feet while turning to the right. The airplane then pitched nose-down and rolled to the right in response to flight control inputs, and impacted the ground at about 490 knots (563 mph) [FDR says 500 kts] in a 40 degree nose-down, inverted attitude. The time of impact was 10:03:11."

www.ntsb.gov...

I have a few more witnesses if you would like them. Although I think I made my point here.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The more I read these "eye-witness" testimonies, the more I laugh.

"Rolled over, stalled, and nose-dived"

?! If it did that, it sure as hell couldn't disappear into the landscape like it did!

"Rolled end-on-end"
? As in nose-over-tail end-on-end? Impossible.

"It was low enough, I thought you could probably count the rivets," Peterson said. "You could see more of the roof of the plane than you could the belly. It was on its side."

If it was that low, then it was too low to crash the way it did and bury itself into the earth (which BTW would have required a near vertical speed of 400-500 MPH as officially reported).

"(I) heard the engine gun two different times," he said. "(I) heard a loud bang and the windows of the houses all around rattled."

Again, this is at odds with the official reports, the FDR data and doesn't make any sense, either.

etc..

It's BS.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Try RE-reading the witness statements without the quote mining. Don't be so absurd as to suggest the witnesses was saying the plane was rolling from nose to tail.

THEN read the FDR again. Pay attention to the roll angle.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I'd like everyone who wanders into this thread to click on the post, in red, that I am replying to. He, IvanZana, attempted to turn it around on us....MY QUESTION to him was simple. HE claimed the Flight Recorder data was faked....I asked him to prove fakery. Instead, he switched it to dare US to show how it wasn't faked?!?!?. Typical.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Your right Weed... and once again he was shown evidence the backs up the facts. He will come back posting the video of the woman who thinks she saw a missile, or one of his other repeated cut & paste jobs.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Here's my point, on any thread that is conrtoversial. If the OP, or anyone else, keeps coming back and NAMING otther ATS posters, by nickname.....then there is somethin else going on.

The OP (or his friends) may have a paranoid fantasy about being 'ganged up' on....but the truth is just not what you may have been led to believe.

I DO NOT personally know any other USER here on ATS. NEVER met any of 'em. I DO NOT conspire, via U2U, in any way, to somehow 'gang-up' on anyone, here at ATS. I suspect, if I were caught doing this, I'd be immediately banned!!

But, just to re-iterate....I don't conspire with other members!!!! I read what others write, and post, then I comment, when appropriate. Period!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

And, to TY....please stop using "your" as a substitute for the contraction "you are".

NO!!! I am not an English Teacher, people keep accusing me of this....I just know the difference, and wish to keep the level of erudition and education, in these forae, well above the YouTube standard...if you get my drift.

TY...."your" is a pronoun. "you're" is a contraction, of the words 'you' and 'are'. "you" is the pronoun, 'are' is the verb.....again, I don't teach english, I just wish it wasn't made ignorant on the web......

(ALL good fun, TY....!!!)

I edit to add my apology for being so far off-topic....sorry to IvanZana, it's your thread. We all make typo's....even there, I used the apostrophe, not sure if it was appropriate.

Again, this edit is to add a little humor into a very serious discussion, just to relieve the tension.....OK, carry on!!!!

[edit on 7/6/0808 by weedwhacker]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join