It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberger's - Plotting High Treason Through Subversion Of Government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It seems that maybe the Bilderberg Group is hiding its agendas just like a terrorist organization if you think about it closely for a moment. If they have secret meetings and plan global agendas as well as planning for the next border they will erase of a sovereign nation, they are plotting high treason as well as pushing towards wars between countries as a sham to send our soldiers off to war as a means of population control, this all fits into the profile of a terrorist organization.

The major difference is that the majority of these rich snobs are doing it for sheer fun and greed whereas we as citizens only want to survive the next attack and this means that while they promise to protect us and then they are simultaneously stabbing us in the back that they are in the truest sense the actual terrorist or even the boogeyman our parents warned us of when we were small children in the stories our parents would tell us of watching out for the boogeyman in the closet or hiding under the bed.

It almost seems like I have been wasting all of the energy I had in dealing with the Mason’s as the enemy when in actuality they are on the low end of the Secret Society food-chain. It’s the Bilderberg Group in fact that are the top end of the Secret Societies as well as the organization that is planning and plotting high treason against their respective nations through their actions when they are in fact supposed to be protecting their own nations sovereignty because they are placed into the highest positions of power in order to protect and serve us as citizens.

Or at least that is how it was supposed to work I thought. What about you, isn’t that the way you understood it was to work, that in the school textbooks you were taught from that the leaders of our beloved nations were supposed to protect our individual nations powers, as well as the people who they lead over?

I began this thread which is also the title of the book I am currently reading on the Bilderberg Group :

The True Story of the Bilderberg Group : Daniel Estulin

[edit on 24-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Great post once again my friend, starred and flagged of course. I have a question regarding the possibility of the boarder lines. I think that you are correct when you say that it is primarily for population control; So without the obvious answer of Iraq and Iran, which country do you think personally will be next to fall at the hidden hands of the Bilderberg group ? Or should i put it, which country may be the next target of the Bilderberg group ?

Fox

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Great post once again my friend, starred and flagged of course. I have a question regarding the possibility of the boarder lines. I think that you are correct when you say that it is primarily for population control; So without the obvious answer of Iraq and Iran, which country do you think personally will be next to fall at the hidden hands of the Bilderberg group ? Or should i put it, which country may be the next target of the Bilderberg group ?

Fox

Well, according the Estulin's book he as well as Jim Walker and Alex Jones, stopped Canada's national sovereignty from collapsing through their activities. I'm wondering specifically which nation will be the next country they try to rip independant nationality from, but some of the information I've sifted through and added to ATS on various threads, it seems that the United States of America, Canada, and Mexico might just possibly be the next three nations to fall simultaneously through the Tran-Texas Corridor as well as ushering in the new North American dollar called the Amero just like they did with the European nations with the Euro.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by malcr

From this thread :
The True Story of the Bilderberg Group : Daniel Estulin

I stopped believing in the New World Order some time ago, as it was a "straw adversary" or better know as a diversion, both in that the Bilderberg Group as well as politicians in the know gave us citizens who suspected they were up to something, something to chase, like a dog chasing it's own tail, it gets you nowhere real fast, and like a dog doing just that, the dog looks silly as Hell and eventualy gets worn out. Meanwhile everyone watches said dog look silly and is laughing at that dog, because "silly dog, you can't catch your tail" and the dog either gets dizzy and or falls down, stops to wag its tail to see who's watching, or is distracted by something else altogether.

As I've stated before it was a giant game of Chinese Whispers where someone along the way started a rumor that the "black Helter Skelter helicopters" of the "New World Order" or the "secret military" of the same said New World Order will come to get your guns or you someday. While in actuality it was probably the Bilderberg Group or some other branch of their minions who began the rumor to make it so the phone lines as well as internet blogs and conspiracy theory websites were all-a-buzz with "if the New World Order comes, I've got so-and-so guns stashed blah blah" or "they will have to take my guns from my cold dead hands" etc etc, so that the computers they have programmed to listen for keywords as well as monitor keywords coming through your ISP, or Internet Service Provider would log that as a red flag or two, and you would be marked for a potential threat as well as it gives them a legitimate reason to up the next fiscal years budget on Law Enforcement or Military Budget, etc because they know people are planning smartly to do exactly what they do not want them to do.

While in actuality it's not the "New World Order" at all but the World Government using the False Flag Operation of a straw adversary as a diversion and in essence manipulating you, the average citizen into incriminating yourself in some assinine way through subversive talk over a phone line that goes back to Ma Bell because the computers they have had for the last 50 years watch for keywords like bomb, guns, Weapons of Mass Destruction, etc, and the whole thing has been in essence the Government masking their intentions through illusion that "they are here to protect you" while in actuality they are trying to get you to get yourself killed off somehow through going to war, or planning some alternate event that gets your damn fool head blown off.

As I've stated in this thread though Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple the goal is to subvert your attention while they shift and move things around like on a chess board, meanwhile the entire goal has been to eventually replace the current system with the constantly shifting and improving system they have as well as getting you microchipped with the Verichip/Digital Angel device like you did you pet doggy or kitty like you're some damn pet to these rich jerks and also having the ability to track you everywhere and in essence have a running Census eventually to have a trending/tracking ability of everywhere you go like the RFID chip device where when you go out of Wal-Mart or some other store and the RFID chip sets off an alarm, the reverse will eventually happen that those same said devices sounding an alarm at Wal-Mart will instead tell a computer database that Joe Public Citizen Number 001 has walked into Wal-Mart and if you just happen to be wanted on a felony charge for something stupid you did, or they determine it's time to label you as a dissident to the mass media, the computer will then notify the nearest Law Enforcement that you are in fact within the Wal-Mart at so-and so street with so-and-so "best friends" who they also know happen to carry this brand of weapon.

Just look at the electronic eyes in the store the next time you go in and imagine in the next 10 years or so maybe longer that the device that so conveniantly opens the door for you can also stop you from exiting because "the door is malfunctioning" or Law Enforcement can heard other people away by closing one side of the doors and spring a choke point trap on you as a citizen through diverting you through a certain door into a waiting trap when you come out with your arms loaded with groceries or shopping cart packed to the gills and you were unsuspecting the whole time you were shopping with your friends of this being set-up the whole time you were nonchalantly talking about tomorrows plans to play football with the family at the park on your planned family reunion.

Mod Edit: Fixed quote tags.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You can read up on the Amero - North American Currency Union within the link there if you would like. Or you can read on the Trans-Texas Corridor within this link as well.

Essentially said, they are trying to force a roadway through Mexico into Texas and up to Canada, and guess what's the crappy bit about it, it's crappy because the tolls, yes there will be tolls, will go to the Mexican Government through a United States highway where American citizens have to pay a toll or stay off the damn highway. I personally think these people, being the Bilderberg Group can kiss My big hairy white butt and stick their Amero where it doesn't shine. That of course would be in their ear since they've obviosly got no brains inbetween their ears so there's plenty of room in there with the cobwebs.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Could you possibly tell me what the actions and activities of Estulin, Jones and Big Jim were to stop the collapse of Canadian sovereignty, i understand why the US may have a big bull-eyes of there back, but Mexico ? Are they in the targets just because with them under complete Bilderberg control the 'Amero' could be implemented, or are they just interested in Dave and Johnny's caption contest ?

Fox

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Could you possibly tell me what the actions and activities of Estulin, Jones and Big Jim were to stop the collapse of Canadian sovereignty, i understand why the US may have a big bull-eyes of there back, but Mexico ? Are they in the targets just because with them under complete Bilderberg control the 'Amero' could be implemented, or are they just interested in Dave and Johnny's caption contest ?

Fox

Personally I believed the Bilderberg Group collapsed the Mexican economy years ago with this as a part of the plan to implement the ability to usher in to the Mexican people this plan of stupidity to their people, in essence infiltrating their national sovereignty within the United States sovereignty through a national roadway.

Estulin, Walker and Jones were protesting outside of a Bilderberg Group meeting in Canada, with Alex Jones screaming his head off on a megaphone for the Bilderberger's to go home, etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Fox

Personally I believed the Bilderberg Group collapsed the Mexican economy years ago with this as a part of the plan to implement the ability to usher in to the Mexican people this plan of stupidity to their people, in essence infiltrating their national sovereignty within the United States sovereignty through a national roadway.

Estulin, Walker and Jones were protesting outside of a Bilderberg Group meeting in Canada, with Alex Jones screaming his head off on a megaphone for the Bilderberger's to go home, etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nice post spartan, very nice.

As for who is next ? The entire european union in 2009. You just watch as that door is slammed and the people trapped like rats inside a new, hi-tech version of the iron curtain.

Its going to be brutal, and i loved your bit about being out shopping not expecting a thing...and then the trap is sprung.

The EU, the NAU, Chinpac, then one world order.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
Nice post spartan, very nice.

As for who is next ? The entire european union in 2009. You just watch as that door is slammed and the people trapped like rats inside a new, hi-tech version of the iron curtain.

Its going to be brutal, and i loved your bit about being out shopping not expecting a thing...and then the trap is sprung.

The EU, the NAU, Chinpac, then one world order.

Well thanks Dan Tanna. Yes, that's the way I understand it so far, in that the things that are there to help you, like Wal-Mart's trying to help themselves to stop something small and menial like shoplifting can be transformed later into devices to not only stop theft but as well once the biochip being Verichip/Digital Angel gets implemented, the company of Wal-Mart or whatever store will also be notified if you try to enter and you were barred for being a shoplifter or even that you're a felon it might just sound off a silent alarm to Law Enforcement.

Make sure and check out the other Bilderberg thread I began on the Secret Society Forum as well as there's plenty of information there as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If we as independant citizens were to try to detroy the national boundaries, we'd be on trial faster than a wolverine on a grizzly bear trying to steal its fish. Why is it that these Bilderberger's can do this so easily yet we citizens can not do any such thing?

I'm not saying I want to do it, I'm asking how is it that they can destroy a countries nationality and say that it's a good thing. It seems to be that this is something they should be working against happening, not assisting it to happen.

Bilderberg Group On History Channel - Youtube :

Be sure and click the other videos underneath this one, once it stops playing, meaning after it quits playing there are more videos to watch.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It looks like some media attention is done on the Bilderberg Group. Not much but some. This is interesting to say the least.

CNN On Bilderberg Group

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The Bilderberger's can not win this sham game if the citizens of all the collective nations stand as one together. I am not speaking of doing this in violence, but in standing up to them and telling them to get out of our countries forever. They practice high treason against all of our collective nations and if the people learn of it in it's entirety they will get pissed off.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The Bilderberger's can not win this sham game if the citizens of all the collective nations stand as one together.

So you're suggesting that we should unite to tell them we don't want to unite? Wouldn't that accomplish the same thing as what they want? I mean, what with the uniting and all?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

The Bilderberger's can not win this sham game if the citizens of all the collective nations stand as one together.

So you're suggesting that we should unite to tell them we don't want to unite? Wouldn't that accomplish the same thing as what they want? I mean, what with the uniting and all?

Martin Luther King Jr was killed, because he tried to unite the people outside of Government's control as well as he became too powerful for them to stop let alone control. If the Bilderberger's were doing something benevolent I could understand why they would meet together, but they meet in secret like skulking dogs hiding in shadows and secrecy.

This is to be able to accomplish their ultimate goals of high treason against all their own nations as well as ours in that they are planning, plotting, and erasing our national boundaries, knowing that nationalism could stop them if the people ever figured it out.

I love My country, but not My Government. I do not want to lose America's independance from other nations. I understand working together in sync with allies and keeping the peace, but their agenda is to erase nationalism as well as indepedant thinking, toward the goal of a hive mind collective.

Chase Is Owned By The Rockefeller Family, One Of The Biggest Bilderberger Organizations :

Chase was/is a Rockefeller bank. Leo Strauss, the NEOCON guru, came to America on a Rockefeller grant arranged by Carl Schmitt. Schmitt was the lawyer for Fritz Thyssen and...ADOLF HITLER. Thyssen hired Prescott BUSH to launder NAZI money at Brown Brothers bank.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
High Treason is defined as criminal disloyalty to one's country. Participating in a war against one's country, attempting to overthrow one's Government. If the Bilderberg Group is erasing countries boundary lines through U.N. initiatives and war resolutions, then they are in fact overthrowing their own respective Governments.

So, this being said, that if the Bilderberg Group, through their respective Government's in order to initiate a World Government, they are participating behind the scenes in initiating war in order to profit from it, they are actively participating in high treason in order to not only commit heinous acts of mass murder, through population control as well commiting acts of high treason.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This march to a one world order.

makes youy wonder what it is all about. Control ? yeah in parts, but why ? and why so all encompassing ? whats to gain from having a world at your feet ?

Not much if your restricted to human abilities... thats why i have got to admit to having to start thinking way out side my comfort zone.

Is this a plan to get us united ? then against what ? but as it is being pushed through by force and deciet, this one world is going to be against us the little people.

so... its coming, but just what is it thats so important for a single group, made up of what 6 families to control every thing ?

Or is there a deeper nastier reason for thi push to world unity ?

One world, one slave race perhaps ?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
This march to a one world order.

makes youy wonder what it is all about. Control ? yeah in parts, but why ? and why so all encompassing ? whats to gain from having a world at your feet ?

Not much if your restricted to human abilities... thats why i have got to admit to having to start thinking way out side my comfort zone.

Is this a plan to get us united ? then against what ? but as it is being pushed through by force and deciet, this one world is going to be against us the little people.

so... its coming, but just what is it thats so important for a single group, made up of what 6 families to control every thing ?

Or is there a deeper nastier reason for thi push to world unity ?

One world, one slave race perhaps ?

I believe personally this is the Bilderberg Group's as well as the Council on Foreign Relations way of assisting the United Nations in doing their best to divide all nationalities and then recombine them in their image. The problem here of course is it's in their image of a subservient mass populace that never ever questions authority, never thinks for themselves, and only does what it's told.

While I am not advocating a revolution necessarily I am advocating free-thinking which is something these people see as their number one enemy, a free-thinking and informed public as to their intent to subvert humanity as a whole into brainless morons. I'm sorry but I have a major problem with that as I like to think and challenge Myself daily to come up with new ways of seeing things I did not previously understand or to see something from someone else's perspective.

My biggest problem here in understanding the Bilderberg Group's perspective is that they have their collective heads up their butts, and I can say with all due respect to My previous ways of thinking that I used to be there with the collective mentality of stupidity in the retentiveness of the sphincter muscle. I learned to pull My head out and see the light and I just wish these idiots in their power-mongering and war-mongering ways would actually do the same before some moron decides to pull together a revolution and lots of people die needlessly.

The Bilderberg Group is thus so far lucky that their secret meetings have not been found out ahead of time since there are so many world leaders gathering together as from the videos I supplied on this thread as well as the other Bilderberg thread they seem to only think of security in the way of armed guards without thinking of that they expose themselves by getting in and out of their limosines without a care in the world.

Essentially said, if a camera can shoot their face to face handshaking, what's to stop someone else from pulling a JFK moment. Not a damn thing.

I'm not advocating their assassination's, as that's not something I'm into, as a matter of fact I detest violence of all kinds, and in the gravest sense I am actually worried for these people who could really care less whether I live or die. Whether I hate a politician or not, is irrelevant as I wish to see no one die for anyone else's beliefs.

That's just ignorant if you ask Me, to die for someone else's beliefs.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Bilderberg Group or Bilderberg conference is an unofficial annual invitation-only conference of around 130 guests, most of whom are persons of influence in the fields of business, media, and politics. You see its invitation only for a good damn reason, The only reason being complete utter control of media corporatiions, politics etc... Every single prime minister, president, new and up coming MP PM have all been invited to a bilderburger confrence, Tony Blair, Steven Harper, George bush, Bill clinton, Jean Cretiean, Paul Martin ( who do you think advised him on great tax cuts and better business benifets moving his Canadian Company to america hmm rocket science hey....
btw the group of bilderburgers was formed by Anti Americans back in 1954.

Attendees of Bilderberg include central bankers, defense experts, mass media press barons, government ministers, prime ministers, royalty, international financiers and political leaders from Europe and North America.
Some of the Western world's leading financiers and foreign policy strategists attend Bilderberg. Donald Rumsfeld is an active Bilderberger, as is Peter Sutherland from Ireland, a former European Union commissioner and chairman of Goldman Sachs and of British Petroleum. Rumsfeld and Sutherland served together in 2000 on the board of the Swedish/Swiss energy company ABB. Former U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary and current World Bank head Paul Wolfowitz is also a member, as is Roger Boothe, Jr. The group's current chairman is Etienne Davignon, the Belgian businessman and politician.

Canadian writer Daniel Estulin, who has been following Bilderberg for years, describes it as a "powerful" group of politicians and business people with one objective: "To create a one-world government where you don't have individual nations -- you have one region, one religion, one constitution, one church, one currency and one country."

"And you're seeing it right now as you have NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Agreement, and you have the European Community (EC)," Estulin, author of Club Bilderberg, said Friday on CTV's Mike Duffy Live.

The Trilateral Commission also helps world Order on a grand scale, so does the committe 300 but not much is metioned about the Committe 300

A letter from a world banker.

THE LETTER

Our globalist friend says he wants to explain political reality so we "might know how to behave in the New Order now taking shape on the earth."

He exults in the fact that he represents a secret force that controls the world yet is invisible to all.

"We run everything, yet, you do not know who to attack. I must say this hidden hand is wonderfully devised and without any known historical precedent on this scale. We rule the world and the world cannot even find out who is ruling them. This is truly a wonderful thing. In our media we present before you exactly what it is we want you to do. Then, as if in a flash, our little servants obey."

But he does identify himself. He clearly represents the central bankers: "Your own money has served to forge the chains we bind you with, since we are in control of all money."

As I have said, the central banking cartel is the mainspring of the New World Order. By giving foreign private interests the power to create money based on our credit, our predecessors doomed Western Civilization. These private interests naturally bought control of everything and everyone and now want to institutionalize their control globally. This is behind world government and at the heart of the "war on terror."

"Our kingdom is the kingdom of money," our globalist friend writes. "We have given you a piece of paper or some numbers on a computer screen that we have termed 'money.' It is backed up by nothing and proven by nothing but what we say it is. We create it from nothing, we print it, we loan it, we give it its value, and we take its value away. All things that have to do with money are in our hands."

Our globalist friend reveals that the bankers have a symbiotic relationship with us. We produce profits by borrowing from them.

"We want you to be in the system. When you are buying a house, we not only receive the tax revenue to use for our purposes, but we gain large increases from the interest on the loan. You may pay for your house two or three times over from the interest alone. The interest is also taxed which is again placed for use in those sectors of influence we choose. We do not want you to escape free and that is why we have made it as we have."

One of those sectors of influence is education. He says our taxes pay for "the indoctrination of your children in the public schools we have set up. We want them to grow up well trained into the system of our thinking. Your children will learn what we want them to learn, when we want them to learn it, and you pay for it."

"You are our property. We will not permit you to buy or sell unless you submit to our mark of authority. If you go to court against us, we will wear you out there and in the end you will lose. If you use violence, we will end up having you in one of our labor camps, more specifically called prison industries. You need our money, our entertainments, our fuel, and our utilities to function and if you don't have them, you feel deprived. By this, you are made to yield to our will."

OUR LEADERS

Our political leaders are chosen from the ranks of criminals and perverts because they can be made to obey using blackmail. Exposing President Clinton's depravity was "very helpful in adjusting the moral habits of the youth downward."

He scoffs at attempts to impeach Clinton: "He is useful to us and he will not be removed by anyone until we are ready to have him removed...the leader we set up will be there until it serves us to have another. At that time we place our proposed leader before you and you vote for what we want. In that way we give you the vain voting exercise in the belief you had something to do with placing your president in office."

He cites Sadaam Hussein and Slobodan Milosevic as leaders who refused to obey. "There is only glory in following our purposes and doing what we say. If one does not, there will be such a sad and tragic result. I would really have you spared of such an end."

As for smaller fry, he says rebellion will merely serve as an excuse for more repressive laws. They can tie dissenters up in court, which they also control. They can destroy people like David Koresh and discredit them at the same time.

He says Liberals and Conservatives "serve with the stamp of our approval but they are not allowed to present the real issues. By creating controversy on all levels, no one knows what to do. So, in all of this confusion, we go ahead and accomplish what we want with no hindrance."

He says the media occupy the masses with sex and violence so people are programmed to fight mindlessly and "do not have the integrity or brain power to deal with the really important matters which are left entirely in our hands."

China and Russia do not present a challenge: "We have no fear of Russia or China for we are already in full control of their system of things. China knows that we can freeze any number of its corporations in America and all of its capital at the stroke of a pen."

CONCLUSION

We are taught that society is participating in an age of enlightenment and progress but this is a ruse. In fact a brutal claw reaches out of the past to impale mankind on its sharp talons.

We are witnessing the culmination of a diabolical conspiracy against mankind.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
A few interesting videos on the subject.

link

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Okay, so a question for you. You've posted about the Bilderberg Group, and supplied great information, but are you in support of them or against them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join