It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are those white dots crawling around?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
These little "glowing" lights you see when you unfocus on the blue sky are energy as was mentioned before. When you are watching them, take a few deep meditative breaths and oxygenate your system, you will notice that they will become brighter and you will see more of them.

Your body gets it's energy from "Breath"....this is a gift that we all have, and instead of trying to analyze it...accept it with an open heart.

~Holly

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hey - I see them too - they look like sperm (about 2mm long) with tails. They chase each other, move in a zig-zag fashion, change direction, and they dissapear and reappear somewhere else in about 2-3 seconds. They also have energy waves moving out from them about 1.5 mm away from their bodies.

They are definitely not floaters, or from blood pressure. They are external things - I can only guess that they are ions dancing, or energy like the dance of shiva at the quantum level of constant creation.

Anyway, they are more numerous at the top of a mountain, on a sunny day, and at the sea side. I have done heavy weightlifting and seen stars from oxygen deprivation, but this is Totally different!

I feel it may have something to do with quantum physics of God's/nature's energy creation.

I have also seen single blue lights about 5mm, and they are angel's energy field, when they want your attention ( I am a professional angel psychic/teacher/channeller) Blessings - Edward

I invite your curiosity to discuss?.................

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
reply to post by ShiftTrio

Hi Shift Trio,
ok its hard to explain. Its not IN my eyes (or IN my head) Its in front of my vision. I know about amoebe and other stuff on your eyes but thats not it.

I see them - they don't act or look the same as floaters - I have floaters - and these are different. These are more uniform - in a way - and look like they are floating down from the sky. Hard to explain. But I know what you mean.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

I was under the impression that they are dead eye cells, and or dead eye tissue cells.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i like to callem Silver Tadpoles . glad to see im not crazy and other ppl have experienced it.

i have that floaters thing to but you can never stare at it directly cos it moves away. These Silver Tadpoles..you can stare at them and look at different ones ( if your quick enough ) They move so fast .

i dont think its "Visual Snow" which is a medical condition similar to it because these white lights jump around pretty much like tadpoles would in a pond.

These things arent fixed onto the front of your eye as they would stay in the same place if you turned your head. Thats not the case with these things.

DNA Change? Lightships? Rods? who the frak knows. theyre pretty though

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
OMG I was sitting outside the other day watching an airplane fly over and I noticed these for the first time in my life. It was really hard to tell if it was in my eye or in the sky. It was like the little bugs you see on the top of a lake going this way and that really fast. Not sure what it was, but it was cool.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My doctor once said its from lack of salt you seen the gray/white shimmering things that seem to flow to what ever your looking at but vanish when you try to look at them directly. but really is you ability to open up the 4 demision. it is rare anyone who has this ability should train it!!!..no really its nothing special it happen to everyone at some point nothing paranormal about it or so I think ??

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Look people, there IS something weird about the world out there, but to prevent from making errors of medieval-era logic you need to rely on science to filter out crazy ideas.

en.wikipedia.org...

I found this thread by looking up this very phenomenon, ALSO thinking they may have been spirits or other "beings". Looks like they are beings all right, but much more mundane terrestrial ones.

Skepticism is the only way to get even close to the truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I noticed these "tracers" after I started meditating and randomly going OOBE about a year and a half back. Count me in as knowing exactly what you are talking about.

The weird thing is you can focus on them and get lost in them (to anyone who has meditation experience).

People commenting on this subject, without experiecing this, should please stop trying to be web MD. It's rediculous that people call these "white blood cells". That's even more insane than "red blood cells".

I don't know what they are. But they are def "out there" and not any sort of eye phenomena. It's either neural and an actuall seperate-from-yourself thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is not floaters, ....

I have this too, ... its like trying to see the world through a living static screen. your whole field of vision ... glowing and sparkling. I always thought it was just energy, ... because its not on top of matter, ... but seems to be going through it, ... through everything.... till infinity. like the fabric of the universe itself ...... hard to explain, .. but if you see it, .. you see it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

There are millions of them, little light white spickels and they move around
each other real quick. OMG is nobody else seeing them?
I know what you mean, and it's different to the floating cells type one. It's almost as if you can see the structure of the air or something, and it's made up of tiny spinning particles. It probably is just another type of floater, but I know what you're on about

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Good thread and thanks for everyone that posted the links.

I too have experienced both phenomena.

FLOATERS

I've had the floaters since I was a teenager and I asked an optometrist about them back then and he told me it was common and not to worry. I was worried that I got them from riding my motorcycle or skiing without eye protection, but according to the optometrist that was not what they were. Needless to say, I've always worn eye protections since my discovery of floaters - just in case the eye doctor was FOS.

They are dead material perhaps just dead cells trapped during the formation of your eyes. The good news is they haven't changed in 30 years - as I can still identify the same shapes or clusters and there are no more. (yep, I could probably name them) I can see them when I look at a white wall or blank white piece of paper and when I move my eyes they will float by after a bit of a delay. You cannot focus right on them because they will move by your focal point, however you can stop them if you don't move your eyes and you can seem them a bit out of center.

Whatever they are they were too small for the Optometrist to see with his instruments. Had he been able to see them - they would of been something else - perhaps a real problem.

Tiny nearly invisible Particles Bouncing & exploding.

The other phenomena that some call snow I'm not really sure about. I don't think they are internal as some of explanations, but I suppose it is possible. I also don't think they are hallucinations cause by some chemical imbalance etc.

I've seen them many times mostly on very beautiful days and I've always thought they were just oxygen, dust particles & whatnot in the air floating around expanding and bounce off each other. In fact it seems like they are more active when it is heating up in the early part of the day.

Everybody knows about the blurry water mirage like effect you get on hot days when the sun shines on the pavement or the waves of heat that causes objects to appear blurry in a distance. I've always seen these little particles floating prior or during these type of hot sunny days that cause mirages, so I think we are actually seeing an external phenomena - not white blood cells in our eyes.

Those of you who are seeing tails and things swimming - I would guess you have some sort of parasite.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Anyone who has experienced this form of sight knows that it isn't scar tissue or floaters.
As this energy, for lack of a better term, can be manipulated both and perceived by multiple people who are in the same room, I will not accept floaters as a possible cause; nobody can manipulate free-floating masses within the eyeballs of other people.

To the people who actually know what I'm talking about; you should attempt to observe the patterns in this "energy" on a daily basis. You will find that it moves in currents, is attracted to and repelled by certain people and things, and it can be used to predict the immediate weather.
I have found that certain patterns emerge within several hours of an impending thunderstorm, and that other patterns can be percieved surrounding people. I've been told that this as an aura, but I don't believe in chakras or anything like that; despite my post, I'm a skeptic about many things.

However, seeing is believing. I see billions of these pinpoints at any given time, have found that they are easily manipulated (to no real purpose, however), know that certain colors are rare and represent abnormalities (such as white or purple, depending on the situation), and I'm certain that whatever I'm percieving is not an amoeba, or a blood cell. Honestly, unless you have no idea what I'm talking about, and have a visually limited imagination, I can't understand how you could ever mistake this "sight" for floaters.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

I know what you're talking about, but I don't know what causes it. I have seen them all my life, when looking at the sky, at snow, or even in extreme darkness. They resemble sperm made of light, LOL! I can remember asking my mother what caused it, after playing in the snow one day, and she said that it's something that happens when you look at something that is all one color... which kind of makes sense. Of course, that doesn't explain WHY it happens. I always figured it was just one of the little quirks of our brains.

Btw, I've also had this happen anytime I would have a "head rush", turn around too fast, and even when I was pregnant and had high blood pressure. I think it's probably something that everyone can see if they pay attention to it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
wow im glad i found this hahahaha i thought i was the only one that got this when look up at the sky... I first noticed these things basically right after a mushroom trip i had and i thought it was the result of that and it was lingering so i was freaking out. But yeah regardless i have kinda come to accept them i guess, its just strange that now everytime i look up outside i see dancing little things in my vision oh well.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey, interesting I saw this thread!

I always see these things, mostly when I'm looking outside into the sky. It looks like the sky is alive with little critters, and they disappear when you look directly at them.

Always wondered what that was
Probably unlikely it's anything exciting; reading through the first page it looks like it could be a naturally occurring thing.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey

I know what you are talking about; they aren’t floaters and they definitely aren’t white blood cells. They look like very tiny specs of light with “tails” and move around in an energetic fashion. My wife and I went to a nature reserve in South Africa, our home county, and noticed these when we stared into the blue sky. For me they do not appear initially but after a short while they start swirling around. Recently I tried looking into illuminated areas of artificial light, but couldn’t see them. This artificial light was similar in strength to what one would see in the blue sky, but these spots don’t appear to “Live” in artificial light, only real light.

The reason why I know about these is because I read about it in a book written by a woman who is an ex physicists and current “healer”. Her theory is that these are likened to units of energy that get absorbed by trees for example (there’s a lot more about these, but that’s one thing I can remember now). I couldn’t find the section in this book where she discusses these spots, so I googled the phrase “I see white spots against the blue sky” and this is how I got to this site.

I had my suspicions about her theory, so I tested it; for example I followed the spots with my eyes to see if they move with my eye balls – as floaters do – but they didn’t. I do have floaters in my eyes and when trying to follow them they quickly glide away from where your eyes are moving. I’m 99% convinced that these energy units exist in the sky in some form; and for someone as practical and logical as me, that saying something.

Basically what I’m saying is that what you are seeing is real, not part of your body, but they exist in the sky. If you are serious about your enquiry then I’ll send you the name and publisher of the book. I’ll wait for your reply

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
theyr not floaters and theyr not white,u just see energy...i dont know anything more

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If you look @ the light you can see them to you just got to look up @ a light and move you eyes then you will see them with the movement of you eye. Cool thought I only noticed these. Just thought they were the surface of my eye but they do move fast like nutrenos

[edit on 8/20/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join