It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are those white dots crawling around?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Floaters are definitely one explanation, but they are loose matter in the eye. I know what you mean about what you are describing and this is not a case of floaters. Those little tiny specks that seem to phase in and out of existence while leaving a tiny trail behind. I like to jokingly refer to them a midiclorians. Seriously though. What you are possibly seeing is actually the firing off of your cones and rods, in the eye itself. I say possibly, because there is no way i know of to prove it. Every photon that reaches your inner eye is channeled into these structures and creates the image we see. Sometimes they bounce around inside the eye. When you look at a blue sky, which has a certain light wave frequency, you are more prone to see actual rods and cones collecting the light.

[edit on 14/10/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

I see this other dimension also and now wonder if what many call "floaters" is not actually spirits, entities, etc. "floating" around us. This sheet or wave in the sky is sometimes a light blue/ violet, and sometimes I see a light orange dimension.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Originally posted by thematrix
Sometimes its also a sign of blood pressure or heart problems.
If its not floaters, go see a doctor, you need it.

Yeah, don't rely on ATS for medical advice. This article is interesting:
Visual snow

You've hit it bang on! I've had this 'condition' my whole life. It has always been with me and has never gone away. If I look at the night sky I see what looks like the "snow" on a TV set that isn't tuned in to any channel, but the "snow" dots are way smaller and very transparent, and are multi-colored rather than black and white. After reading the provided link it fits my description perfectly, and I do suffer frequent migraines just like it says on the page. My God, I've had this my whole life, and after 41 years you've provided me with an answer. Thanks a bunch!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I just found a site that visually shows all of the conditions of the eye like visual snow, flaters, halos, etc. Very interesting. Everybody should take a look.

www.thevisioncommunity.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by uknow_me72

lol, nice link to scientology

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Oh my I can finally breathe easy since I was 5 I have seen these shiny dots constantly moving non stop 24/7, and they werent floaters. Finally I have an actual answer to what the hell they are and all those retarded Doctors I saw couldnt figure out the problem, god I hate doctors.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I see them also. If when I cough real hard, as i often do because I am a smoker, or if I stand up real fast I will see them. I see the million little lights not the little floaters. I can't remember the last time I saw the floaters but I know the defference.Never figured out what it was just figured it had something to do with blood pressure.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
yeah i get the funny sparkles is it actually normar to get them when you close your eyes

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wraa! I've been getting these for the past year or so. They are absolutely bizarre and exactly how everyone else has described them.

They are not floaters! I've always had a few floaters here and there throughout my life but I've had excessive floaters since massive chemtrail sprayings. I know these floaters (the thick and thin worm like things as well as lots of dots that look like a blanket of cells under a microscope superimposed over my vision if I squint.) are actually OUTSIDE my eye, not like the other floaters that should be inside the eye. I know this because they move around much more freely when I put in eyedrops... or I can wash most of them out all together with an eyewash.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have the same experiences and have found this to be energy. I don't know how or what or why some people can and others can't see it, but its real and its there. These are definitely not floaters, or blood cells, or amoebeas. Castaneda talks about this energy in his books (even if you don't beleive in what he has to say). Its actually a throwback to the old idea of prana...

This is just my opinion so please don't flame, take it for what you will but these are my own experiences.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I dunno but the headline made me laugh.
One of my fave jokes as a kid was:
What’s white and crawls up your leg?
Uncle Bens perverted rice.
hehehe
ok so you had to be there

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yeah, I know what i think you mean. The cell like things are floater - your eyes are just noticing them. You might mean a warping of the vision abit like when you see the sun on the horizon on a hot day but mine is always like an ecliptical area in the centre of my visual field. Whe i stare at the clouds it looks like there magnetised like i can see static. I get visual snow too but have learnt to filter it out but can call it on demand. I have hppd to but have had this all my life so it is not taking pscyodelic drigs (whic i haven't anyway) so put it down to my epilepsy.
en.wikipedia.org...

www.erowid.org...

i touch on hppd a little in one of my threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-12-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTruth

TextTextText Purple

Hello

I read about the tiny white lights in the sky. I have seen them for as long as I can remember too. I dunno if they are beings or not...they seem to be in a way... as they do dart around so quickly with no recognized pattern. You mentioned that they seem to be present when auras are in close proximity. I personally have never seen an aura but find that fascinating. Its funny cuz I was only trying to find an explanation for the white pin dots of light I see at the ceiling in my home that apparently move at will...and once in a great while at work. Rarely ever in my bedroom... but always in the living room. Maybe TV interests them?
I would be interested in hearing more of your insights about apparent millions of the tiny spermy looking white lights in the sky...or how auras might be attached...if you care to share them.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Those dots are red blood cells. I spoke to a neurologist about it because i have a rare migraine condition and this is one of the symptoms.

But...you can see these blood cells moving around without having a migraine condition...

Here are some links that give details about the other symptoms that accompany the moving blood cells if related to Migraine Aura.

www.migraine-aura.org...

thosewithvisualsnow.yuku.com...

Hope this helps

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I had to go to emergency once because of what I thought was a piece of metal from a pipe threading machine at work. I guess it turned out this was already in my eye and came to the surface as if by some magnet.

It looked more like the sharp point of a drywall screw. About 5 years later when I had an eye exam, the eye doctor said I had parasites in my eyes. I know I have an annoying thread like fiber in my left eye that never goes away. Fiber-optics

I went to my regular doctor and he said I didn't have parasites in my eyes. Maybe that eye doctor needed to get a new prescription also?

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
They could be worm eggs in the eye socket. Otherwise known as cysticerci from eating pork with worms... other types are also seen

Hope it's not that though...

Rgds

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
my parents took me to one of those "killer whale" shows when I was a kid. It was a bright summer day. I looked up in the sky and all i saw were..... those dots swimming around. I ended up not really watching the whale show much. I focused the entire time on those swimming, dashing, darting "white things" in my eyes. It was the first time I ever noticed them and I found them kinda scary because I thought I had some kind of bacteria in my eye invading it. Feeding and multiplying. . I just saw them a few minutes ago and went to google and ended up here. You guys arent alone thats for sure. I dont know if there is a relation...but when you "see stars" (like after sneezing or something).... its the same "white things" except now they are pissed off and glowing bright enough to REALLY see.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
They're called vitreous floaters. They are cells that have detached from the interior of the eyeball and are floating around the clear stuff inside.

You can also see blood cells or other microbiology inside the vitreous humor, or on the surface of the eyeball, though almost all of the cells should be your own.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

There are millions of them, little light white spickels and they move around
each other real quick. OMG is nobody else seeing them?

Yes I know what you are talking about and they are not floaters,

They are not connected to you physically,

They seem to be in the air and are sometimes orb like.

I know what you mean, but i don't know what they are.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have been plagued by those floaters for years.. I took them as all the microscopic stuff in the air like dust,pollen,bacteria etc. I have been taking MMS or miracle mineral solution over 5 months now and have almost no more eye floaters! It is really unnoticeable now when I look at the blue sky... I after see this benefit from taking MMS I concluded the floaters are some sort of biological for sure...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join