It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian MP Libby Davies reads 9/11 petition in Parliament

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I am Canadian and I am ashamed this was allowed to happen... but as I've read on this thread, 500 signatures from a country of 32 million. That says it all.

The NDP are a fringe party at best and thankfully will never have the support to form a government in this country.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why are you ashamed?

You should be proud that there are politicians in Canada with the integrity and the guts to take a stand and demand the truth amidst an obvious pack of U.S. government lies. Similar allegations are finally being made in Japan, Germany and Italy. In America, there's only one (so far), an Arizona state representative, coincidentally also a woman.

What is it about women politicians that make them more fearless in speaking out and taking unpopular stances?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Awesome post. Thank you for posting fleece. I live in Canada and most people I know are aware of the inconsistancies in the "official" version of what happened to the twin towers. Truth will always prevail, because it is the only reality that really exists.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

If you are ashamed of this then my guess would be that you have not done any research into the true events of 9/11. Propaganda is for the weak.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It is about time the rest of the world got active in America's affairs since America takes an active interest in ours. Fair is fair.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Canada only pulls this crap to get thumbs up from the EU and to draw attention to itself (if Canada disappeared, only Canada would care).

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by galduke

if you disapeared the world would rejoice. you think you are so high and mighty come up to Canada and spout your nonsense we'll teach you a lesson.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence on the web HERE ...

... the government of canada is sacked and it's going down in flames like the hindenburg ...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by johnny saigon]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by galduke

I think the odd 170,000,000 Americans that would loose elctricity would disagree.

I can get a couple more little fun facts like that, but maybe I will stick with this:

As our relationships are symbiotic and necessary for survival, show a little respect.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
For you americans who still wonder why the world has a low opinion of you or outright hates you, go back to the begining of the thread and read the garbage that comes out of your mouths. Some of you obviously can't take three seconds to form a intelligent thought and it shows. Go watch somemore tv and let your simple minds rest while the rest of us have a intelligent discussion.

For you americans not included in the above rant, in other words those of you who took the time to form an intelligent reply, don't feel too bad because Canada has the same idiots but due to the population differnece and the higher level of alcohol in our beer, our idiots are harder to find.

Couple things to clear are the number of signatures on the petition and what we would expect out of an investigation. To petition the Canadian govenrment you only need 25 signatures, so who cares whethere it was 25 or 500 or even 500,000. Makes not one bit of differnece. As for the investigation, some morons seem to believe we will be demanding to see and examine all kinds of things. Gimme a break, use your heads. What physical evidence is left to examine? Its been almost 10 years already. If the petition is approved than an investigation panel will be set up and would review all evidence readily available, they would not be making ridiculous demands to see evidence the US gov will not even make available to US investigators and concerned polititions.

I can't see a review of the evidence coming to any other conclusion than stating the US version of events is a pure fabrication.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join