It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Interesting Reports in Us for 06/07/08

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

SEVERAL INTERESTING REPORTS FROM ACROSS THE U.S. ON SATURDAY NIGHT, JUNE 07, 2008

NUFORC received a number of very interesting reports from many states across the U. S.. Many seemingly credible witnesses reported a very strange light, which passed across the night sky, paused for several seconds, and then shot off at high speed. We received reports from Missouri, Massachusetts, Maryland, California, Illinois, Tennessee, Georgia, Texas, and Erfurt/Germany (in the German State of Thuringia). If anyone was witness to this object, we would like to invite you to submit a report to our Center, using our Online Report Form. For details about the sightings, please see those newly received reports posted to our website for the evening of Saturday, June 07, 2008.

www.nuforc.org...

I have mentioned of my sighting on the 8th of June, 08, but this sounds eerily similar to my sighting that night.
When I had my sighting, it did not stop, but the glint from the setting sun caught the crafts details with great lighting, which revealed an other worldly craft, nothing or anything I have seen before, that we have produced came close to the speed or cone/triangular shape as this particular craft.
No camera handy, but I have my rendition:

[edit on 10-6-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This sounds like it may get interesting, so many reports and its early days, more reports to come i would imagine, usually you can find a little interest in a sighting with a few witnesses but so many in such a short time period, S&F to keep updated .

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. It's always good when there are independent sightings from a variety of sources.

I look forward to hearing more.

(As a side note: Everyone that knows someone, or has a relative, that works with radar, like at airports or the coast gaurd; you really need to recruit them into becoming reporters of these events. It might greatly widen our information base.)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yes azzlin it will be interesting, especially for me. After my sighting on the 8th , I didn't have anyone to coo-berate my sighting, and trying to verify what I saw when I seen it was a little, should we say, "Frustrating" and I just needed verification of my event for self closure, it was a very good and vivid sighting with the sunshine pouring perfectly onto it.
If there is anyone else out there that has been in the areas of those sightings, I'd really like to hear about them. And maybe you should report your sightings as well. Give some sort of path trajectory to specific sightings of this particular mass report.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well this is definitely my first flag, compelling stories indeed. I can't wait to see where this leads.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Interesting indeed. It's always good when there are independent sightings from a variety of sources.
I look forward to hearing more.
(As a side note: Everyone that knows someone, or has a relative, that works with radar, like at airports or the coast gaurd; you really need to recruit them into becoming reporters of these events. It might greatly widen our information base.)

Well, I really don't have any moles in the area of the control tower at the airport here, but I do have some friends that are in the aerospace and aero-technology fields of different airports around the US. Don't know if that would do me any good though?
As for the finding of so many reports on the day before I admitted my sighting to NUFORC, it really gives me some hope for the validation of this event taking place and it being a fact, and not some "individual experience" that most people of this field ignore.
Still wish I would've had a camera/vid rec., but that is the way it usually goes for these matters..

And thanks for leaving this thread up, did cut and paste, but will be more vigilant in the future!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Interesting thread Allred,

Thanks for posting, and for your rendition of the object you saw! With that many reports from that many states, I am sure there will be some video or still shots trickling in soon

A star and a flag, please keep on this story and keep us posted

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
OMG!

My G/F and I saw something that fits this reports descriptions pretty well, both Saturday AND Sunday night!

It was a very Bright, whitish-blue, orb-like object that flew very low in the atmosphere, at a very low rate of speed. When an ensuing jet came near it, on both occassions, it shot up and out of sight with amazing speed. As it did so, it changed colors into an orange hue.

I wonder if everyone is seeing the same object, or if there's different ones over various states doing the same thing?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Dimensional, "What is your location of the sighting you had?"

I have talked to a few people about this being a very mass sighting, but the only thing is that they are in other chat forums, other than ATS.
I hope there is some footage of this event, I really want validation to the event... "Denying Ignorance 'til it hurts!!"

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Southern Cali. Saturday night it was first spotted just over a mountain range to the north of us. When a jet banked for it, it rose to about twice its original altitude, then shot off to the east at an unreal rate of speed. On Sunday it first came into view from the west of us. Then it moved in sort of an arc toward the south and shot straight up into space.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed because of the sightings all across the country!! I hope that thier is some people that will come foward with video of this same object in different states!

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

How did you measure it's altitude and velocity?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by disownedsky

Altitude was a guestimate-It was below most of the commercial and military jets in the area when we first spotted it. Velocity change was quite dramatic--At one point it was almost at a standstill, kind of just hovering. When it rose up, it moved quite a large distance up in a very short amount of time. When it shot off east (the first sighting) it went from one end of the sky literally to the other visible end in a matter of seconds.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My friends and I saw a white/blueish orb in Boston, MA on June 7th. It traveled at a pretty high speed and was an oval shape. It was my first 100% UFO (as i believe to have seen more on other occasions) incident and I now believe in the for sure. I spotted it coming from the North going South and it disappeared into the horizon.

.:edit:. i reported it on nuforc on the same day.

[edit on 11-6-2008 by -midnite-]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I know that explaining such thing's can get aggravating, to say the least, but if you all could go to your 'Paint' or 'Photo-shop" and give some kind of visual; trajectory, it would be fascinating to correspond them into attached different events.

This was approx. 21:30 h.r.'s CST (9:30PM)

With all the recent post's, there seems to be an infliction of these sightings over the past few days, I will check the report boards tomorrow afternoon, nothing really, as of yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Whoa! Nice post and thank you for sharing your sighting.Something is going on folks.More and more of these things are being seen.I think we are in for something big in the comming months.What a exciting time we are living in right now.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tricky63
Whoa! Nice post and thank you for sharing your sighting.Something is going on folks.More and more of these things are being seen.I think we are in for something big in the coming months.What a exciting time we are living in right now.

We shall see, it seems as if just as many fake videos and photographs are being posted as questionable claims, perhaps it's just a random ascension of fake materials being presented.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Interesting. I am not really sure of the day, could have been Sat night, but i saw something out of the ordinary as well. I did not see any craft, all I saw was an orange glow similar to an afterburner on a space rocket. I live in palm beach within 10 miles of the airport. I chalked it up to a plane although i had never noticed that after burner effect. I didn't see an object per say, but something must have been attached to that ball of fire,and whatever it was was traveling up and in a west, northwest direction towards the northern everglades. I would estimate it was probably 15-20 miles west of I-95 and Boynton beach After a few seconds it disapearred into a dense cloud and I lost sight of it. It was at approx 8 pm.

Any planes create this afterburn effect? Ive never seen it before.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have gone back to the NUFORC site and checked for updated information of this event, but while I was checking for it, I ran across this posted statement by the NUFORC admins.
It goes as follows:

NOTICE TO HOAX CALLERS
In the near future, we will post a statement here regarding the deluge of hoaxed calls and reports that we have been receiving recently over our Hot-line. The volume of telephone calls NUFORC receives from rude, impudent, unbelievably foul-mouthed, young Americans has grown to an unacceptable level. Just today, April 27, for example, we received more than 25 obscene calls from youth, who seem to have nothing better to do with their cell phones than to shout triple-X rated filth over our Hot-line.
If this condition continues, we are going to implement a plan that will allow them to understand just how inconvenient it can be to receive a large volume of unwanted calls. Within the next several days, we will provide more details here as to what we have in store for them, and how visitors to our site can help put a stop to this inconvenience.
For two years, we have saved all of the obscene messages from, and all of the telephone numbers of, those who have made obscene calls to our Center, and we are about to implement a program, which we think will make them reconsider whether they want to continue their rude behavior. Our objective will be 1) to deny them use of their telephones, and 2) to identify and contact their parents, in order to play for them some of the filth and stupidity their children are inflicting on others. We think that we can achieve both of those objectives.
Please check back to our website, from time to time, and we will let you know what you might be able to do to help. In the meantime, if you are a parent whose child has a cell telephone, we strongly urge you to supervise the child, and to consider requiring him/her to keep a written record of all telephone calls that are sent and received over that telephone.

www.nuforc.org...

I can only hope that the hoaxer's they had mentioned aren't here or of this forum, it belittles everyone of us that try to come to either "Advantageous" conclusions, or "Photographic/physical" proofs.
I am so sick of all the dis-info. and the like that there should be a regulated law against this ever happening.

But, to no avail, there was nothing as far as the sightings that were being reported across the US as of the 7th of June,'08.

I'll keep on top of it. Apparently there was some glitch between getting reports to post on the sightings page and it has rendered everything behind schedule.

POSTING OF NEWLY RECEIVED REPORTS
Peter is proof-reading all the newly received reports, and will have all of them posted within the next day, or so. We have posted a partially up-dated database, with all the reports for April and June 2008 included, and will have all the reports from the month of May, and reports of events prior to April 2008, proof-read, and posted, in the very near future.
We apologize for the delay, which, to a large degree, was caused by a delay in receiving the bulk of reports submitted to NUFORC between the dates of April 04th and May 2nd. Approximately 800 reports apparently were delivered properly to our Internet service provider’s server from our Online Report Form, but they “disappeared” in one, or more of those computers. We hope that we have solved that problem.

www.nuforc.org...

So, I guess I will just "Hang in there" for a while, if not a bit longer for further updates of this event.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wierd.. that same night I called my daughter outside around 7pm to see a satelite. Shes 6 and I wanted her to see it, but it was odd. First of all it wasnt even dark out, the sun had just gone over the horizon but it was still dusk. The thing was so bright that after she was standing with me I contradicted myself and told her it was a plane. Then she went back in and I watched it, it never blinked, not once, and it never dimmed. It slowly moved across the whole sky like a bright glowing star.

I havent thought anything of it until now. I googled "ufo june 7" and found this video. It is exactly what I saw. Was this just a satelite? Does it correspond with the other sightings? It never shot off in another direction, but I have seen many satelites and this was the brightest.

<<   2 >>

join