It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get This - We Are God. It all fits!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey jakfunnyfun, I admire your attempt to share something which obviously meant a great deal to you and accept it in that spirit. However, lesson one is probably learning where to share it. I'd say ATS forums is less that fertile ground if you want "constructive" feedback. Keep searching though my friend, you're on the right track.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jakfunnyfun

"We are ALL living cells of GOD!" Alex Grey

Welcome to the awakening!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
One soul experiencing life simultaneously through different perspectives.

Think about it, if you were God, wouldn't you want to do it all? Experience it all? At least once. You wouldn't want to miss anything. Who knows what you may learn from the experience, even the negative ones?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Sweet, isn't sweet without Sour! To experience life fully you need to experience it ALL, otherwise it's just a temporary illusion. The only reason we're here is to evolve our consciousnesses into a higher dimension, it's the ONLY thing we can take over to the other side when we're gone!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by Kruel

Sweet, isn't sweet without Sour! To experience life fully you need to experience it ALL, otherwise it's just a temporary illusion. The only reason we're here is to evolve our consciousnesses into a higher dimension, it's the ONLY thing we can take over to the other side when we're gone!

Thank you Freightrain.
l
And for those who are truly feeling the Awakening - - learn to "listen"

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Just Believe... believe that You are God. You are the source of all Light.

we are?
this isnt very evident. as a matter of fact this actually contradicts our reality.
if we are the creators and designers of our universe then we would be able to fix our problems, cure our diseases, conceive better morals...
but we are exactly the opposite of what God is.
if we created everything then why are we inside our creation? why are we limited by our creation? and to make matters worse.... why are we so dependent on our creation (IE technology).

I think that whoever made this video is highly confused about our lives as human beings. Being god would require a lot more than what we have now. we cant even figure out how to perform telekinesis or telepathy.

This thread is a waste, the thing that gets me isnt the fact that someone took their time to broadcast such a retarded idea, what gets me is that some people will actually believe it because of their humanist beliefs.

you really need to take a step back into reality.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
u AINT ALL gOD,YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP science ,SO UNTIL YOU STOP BELIEVNG / worshipping science,you arent GOD but a trapped piece of light in SCIENCE THAT WORSHIPS one god=the sun!

JESUS=BELIEVING,ONES OWN BELIEFS=NOT SCIENCE!

hint:HINT:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Methuselah

Everything contradicts itself at some point.

God gets bored.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Methuselah

Just Believe... believe that You are God. You are the source of all Light.

we are?
this isnt very evident. as a matter of fact this actually contradicts our reality.

but we are exactly the opposite of what God is.
if we created everything then why are we inside our creation? why are we limited by our creation? and to make matters worse.... why are we so dependent on our creation (IE technology).

I think that whoever made this video is highly confused about our lives as human beings. Being god would require a lot more than what we have now. we cant even figure out how to perform telekinesis or telepathy.

This thread is a waste, the thing that gets me isnt the fact that someone took their time to broadcast such a retarded idea, what gets me is that some people will actually believe it because of their humanist beliefs.

you really need to take a step back into reality.

The fast that it's not yet evident to all is indicative of the fact that this is a paradigm shift and that it is not yet complete.

"if we are the creators and designers of our universe then we would be able to fix our problems, cure our diseases, conceive better morals...
"

We can't fix our problems? From my perspective we're just unwilling to at the moment. and we definately can conceive and adapt better morals. You can't?

"we cant even figure out how to perform telekinesis or telepathy."

Really? Ever heard of indigo kids?

All I read basically from your post is a definition of your current paradigm. I'm sure you weren't born believing these things, you adopted them as part of you as life progressed. they may yet change some more.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by Helios813]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If I am God, does that give me the right to do whatever I want to you?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has stated it yet...but if you know your Bible at all, even Jesus states to the Jews "Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your law, `I said "Ye are gods"'?" John 10:34.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Fear of the unknown.

Fear to open your mind and consciousness to new possibilities.

Security in holding tight to traditional and f amiliar.

Just say NO! Avoid the risk.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
well many philosophers claimed that but people here are taking this quiet literally. we can be God but what is God? thats the question because the definition here will have to change since we point the finger to our non-aware selves. does God rule the universe as he pleases meaning does he have free will? do we have free will. if we are god then obviously we got no free will and maybe unconsciously we are running this world. but still are we a collective that represents one entity? like if we separate do we lose our powers.

if u are talking about ascension then thats a different matter, because then you are talking about evolution of the essence, ready to take the role of Gods. thats could be plausible as we as of yet know no one more self-aware than us humans. Personally i believe we can be quasi-Gods through hyper-technology and not spiritually.

[edit on 8-6-2008 by DuneKnight]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Let me see if I've got this straight. We are God and we created all life, this planet, and the universe around us.

WE are the creator.

That's BRILLIANT. You've answered the question that everyone has pondered for so many years. Not even Einstein came close to answering this one correctly.

Maybe you can help me with another timeless question that's been bugging me.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

Please be aware that I'm prone to SARCASM.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I believe it's the notion that we are somehow flawed, fallen, etc. that causes us to dissociate the "ideal us" and project it as an anthropomorphic "other" being (God etc.). As soon as we get these ridiculous notions about ourselves out of the collective unconscious, then we will no longer need to project such a being as separate from ourselves and creation.

We will thus no longer need to have an anaclytic object relationship with "the all that is of which we are part." Once we do this, then we will experience our true nature - for which we have always had.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I am pretty much going to say this.... we will always, no matter what we do, try and relate this subject with the archetypes of human consciousness. This... is far beyond our comprehension, and if you attempt to know too much about it right away... it can be a very dangerous trend. Sometimes, I feel like I'm losing my mind, because I've seen what I now understand I shouldn't have seen.

I heard a story about some guy... I think he used '___' once, and that was it... who figured out the meaning of life, and it was not what he wanted to hear. So he killed himself

Resistance to the truth is understandable, and sometimes I don't blame anyone who wants to continue believing what they have believed forever.

Do we even understand where we are ascending to?

Or are we better off being destined to forget again?

We're going to follow the pattern whether we believe it or not, and people are going to continue to be close minded and hold onto their set beliefs, because it's the only thing in this impermanent world that we can briefly feel at ease about. We may see an enlightened age... but that will eventually develop into another paradigm, and everyone who made themselves comfortable in the last paradigm will do whatever they can to keep their familiar world in tact, because existence is uncomfortable with change. It wants to appreciate each moment and make it last forever.

Enlightenment and ignorance are one in the same, really. It's about being at ease with things.

I wish I could say one was better than the other, but we're all just employing different methods in justifying our existence. We're all doing the same thing... trying to make our lives important and worth remembering... because it all disappears after this. Theres gotta be something comforting to believe in, or else we will not listen.

Existence is held together by the desire to be your own, I think. What's after existence? I don't know exactly, but we keep coming back to this for some reason. We ascend and then descend again. If you look at God in a psychiatric point of view... God is complete lunatic unable to make up his mind.

The only thing you can do is be the best you that you can be. Whether it be good, evil, enlightened, ignorant.... it all has it's place, and we may not feel comfortable with certain things, but certain things may not feel cofortable with us, as well. Who are we to judge what should or shouldn't exist? Remove one piece, and it all comes toppling down.

I don't know. God is not something you can describe. It goes so far beyond anything our brains can interpret or can ascribe any sort of meaning to. It is beyond meaning. It is alien to us at this moment. Maybe one day, that will change.

I have no idea. Nothing anyone can say about this can really be held as a permanent truth... therefore it's not really even worth discussing truth sometimes... because there is no real truth, only different shades of illusion.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Who comes up with this garbage?? We are NOT God. IF we are, then we are screwed. WE didn't create this creation around us.. This is just more new-agey hooey!!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"Infinite Love is the truth everything else is illusion"
-David Icke.
That quote pretty much sums the all and everything as we are simply
Sons of God/Love/Light. We can create like God but we cant create Gods. Hence we are the offspring of God. The same analogy put more simply is:
As Humans we can create/give birth to Children but we cant give birth/create Parents.
We are all individuated in experience of the One Mind. But not in understanding and communication.
We are all omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient rays of light beings.
At the end of the day on the level of form and physicality of the lower levels. We simply choose our will between Love and fear, Egoic mind or Right mind., Reality or illusion. However it is the learning to remember this in each moment of time and space these things is what creates our experience and hence our deep knowledge of the total oneness of the communication of love is the only and primary use of the physical form.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
right on, thats jesus's message! Why else would his followers begin to sink because of their lack of faith when trying to follow jesus walking on water? Unless they were god too, but their faith was in their self, not in their god, the god that makes them possible, the god that everything takes place in.

its actually quite scientific, if we all held this understanding, there would be no hunger, no violence, no misunderstandings, we would all know we have divine purpose and the intellect to challenge ourselves to never have to be violent with one another, to have unconditional forgiveness and loving compassion, to talk it out like intelligent people we are.

Jesus didnt die on the cross for you to feel unworthy or scared or ashamed or anything of the sort, it was for our liberation, for our divine understanding, not for us to say, oh your misguided thinking you are god Ill pray for you, its up to god to be the judge, not "men". If we think someone else is wrong as far as faith goes, then we are wrong in the first place, god is the only judge.

of course we personally are not god, more like god pretending to be me and god pretending to be you, but if you know this, then you will strive to reach the excellence which is your birth right as a human BEing, that is, unless you like all the egotistical mind games you play with each other. There is only true and false, there is no good and evil, good and evil are perceptions taken by those at a loss for the truth.

no matter what way you cut the cake, debate will prove all religions at their beginning taught this, its various mens personal agenda that create the bias divide and conquer tactics that allow for such greed ignorance and hoarding to occur in the first place. Plus, what idiot cant realize that it doesnt take 2000 years to figure out we have the brains to talk things out, war and all that stuff is pre programmed mental/spiritual slavery. and thats being conservative with the amount of time it should have taken humanity to realize its splendor in its advanced evolutionary state.

Whats the next step in evolution? Who will evolve? The people addicted to television and things you have to buy, or those in deep study of the nature of the mind/reality and nature? The people waiting for god, or the people who know they are to strive towards godliness to meet god half way?

hmmmmm, Ill have to pray for myself after that one...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
If I am God, does that give me the right to do whatever I want to you?

Yep. But that means you get to experience it too from my perspective. When you go back to the source you have all the memories. How you treat others is how you treat yourself.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join